- » Microwave Cocoa Snack Mix
Microwave Cocoa Snack Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave cocoa snack mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave cocoa snack mix recipes.
Cocoa Butter Cookies
In large mixing bowl, soften butter (20 sec).
Blend in sugar and egg, beating until light and fluffy.
Add flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa, vanilla and nuts; mix until blended.
If necessary, chill dough for easier handling.
Shape rounded teaspoons of dough... - 39.0567
Quicky Quick Microwave Cake
This cake is so easy it is hard to believe. In 3 minutes it is ready to eat! Soft, fluffy and no one will doubt that it is not baked in the oven. It works well as both a snack and dessert with the right accompaniment. - 0
1. In a bowl, add butter, shortening and microwave for a minute
2. Add cocoa, sugar and mix until smooth.
3. Add eggs, vanilla and beat well, add flour, baking powder, salt, nuts and mix well.
4. Into a greased 8x8x2-inch pan, pour the... - 48.6792
Malted Chocolate Cupcakes
These chocolate malt cupcakes with malted vanilla buttercream frosting are like chocolate malt shake with the whipped cream on top but in cupcake form. These decadent, moist chocolaty cupcakes are hard to resist and can satisfy the sweetest of sweet craving! - 135.588
In large bowl, combine icing sugar and cocoa; pour in milk but do not stir.
Place butter on top.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes or until butter is melted and bubbling, rotating twice.
Add coconut, nuts and vanilla; stir to mix completely.
Pour into... - 34.7884
Grandma's Chocolate Cake
In microproof measure, at least 2 cup (500 mL) combine butter, cocoa and water.
Cook on HIGH to boil, about 3 minutes, stirring once.
Stir all dry ingredients together in mixing bowl.
Stir in egg, buttermilk, vanilla and cooled cocoa mixture.
Pour into... - 43.8119
€¢ Place in a microwave-safe bowl the butter or margarine and milk. Microwave 1 minute at HIGH. Stir.
€¢ Add sugar, cocoa and salt. Microwave 4 minutes at HIGH. Stir well.
€¢ Microwave 1 more minute at HIGH.
€¢ Add vanilla or almond extract and... - 34.1936
Party Favorite Sweet Chocolate-coated Popcorn
Chocolate-coated popcorn makes for a tasty party snack the guests are likely to dive in for. Here's the best chocolate corn recipe you will ever taste. Tasty, crunchy and sweet, you should make an extra batch for yourself so that you have some more popcorn... - 101.925
In this video Barry & Phoebe make a popular Canadian treat - the Nanaimo Bar! - 108.544
Pinwheel Cookies - Vanilla And Chocolate
1. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a parchment paper on it. Set aside.
For Vanilla Dough
2. In a mixer, put the butter and beat it till creamy. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
3. Slowly add the sugar while continuing to beat at... - 0
Spiced Cookies In-a-hurry
Place in a microwave-safe bowl the butter or margarine and milk.
Microwave 1 minute at HIGH.
Add sugar, cocoa and salt.
Microwave 4 minutes at HIGH.
Microwave 1 more minute at HIGH.
Add vanilla or almond extract and peanut butter.
Stir until... - 42.0731
Double Chocolate Cupcakes
In mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Stir in water, egg, oil and vanilla and mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Spoon into muffin cups, filling only half full.
Bake 6 for 3 minutes at 70% power.
Be careful not to... - 41.6684
Shirley's Drop Cookies
1. Prepare a large bowl and tip in the butter and milk and combine well. Then microwave on (high) for 45 seconds till the butter is melted.
2. Blend in sugar, cocoa, and salt and microwave on (high) for 4-6 minutes. Ensure that you are stirring once or... - 38.191
Velveeta Cheese Fudge
Place the velveeta cheese and margarine in a microwave safe bowl.
Microwave on medium for 5 minutes or until cheese and margarine are melted.
Stir in the vanilla.
Combine the confectioners' sugar and baking cocoa in a large bowl.
Stir in the cheese... - 37.9911
Quick Chocolate Mug Cake
Want a chocolate cake in just 3 minutes? Chef Tawnya shows you how to make a cake in a mug for one to two people. The same cup used for mixing can be used for baking as well and the cake looks delicious. Give it a right away and enjoy it with a dollop of ice... - 126.28
1. Protect the corners of a large 8-inch sq. glass dish
2. Tip in the shortening and microwave on (high) for 1 1/2-2 minutes.
3. Add the sugar to the pan and mix well. Set aside to cool. Add the eggs, water and vanilla to the mixture and... - 43.5963
Chocolate Caramel Corn Balls
1. Mix sugar, corn syrup, margarine, cocoa, vanilla and salt in 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) to boiling, about 1 minute; stir until smooth. Microwave 30 seconds longer.
2. Mix remaining ingredients; stir into hot mixture. Microwave... - 29.136
Healthy Protein Cake
This is a recipe I've been toying with for the past 3 years. First started with protein powder and less pure pumpkin and with inspirations from other blogs, I finally GOT IT!! - 113.101
Creme Filled Chocolate Cookies
Microwave butter in a 2 1/2-quart glass mixing bowl at HIGH 30 seconds.
Blend in sugar and egg.
Add flour, salt, baking powder, cocoa, and vanilla.
Chill, if necessary, for easier handling.
Shape dough into twenty-four 1-inch balls.
Place 1 inch apart on... - 45.467
Rocky Road Bars
1. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl, mixing well.
2. Beat the butter or margarine and the sugar in the large bowl of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in... - 38.2188
Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Sift dry ingredients together in a small bowl.
In mixing bowl cream butter and sugar; add egg and beat well.
Stir in vanilla, orange peel, milk, zucchini and nuts.
Add dry ingredients and stir until well blended.
Pour batter into greased 6 cup (1.5 L) ring... - 43.4335
1. Lightly grease a 9-inch glass pie plate and set aside till needed
2. Prepare a large bowl and tip the butter or margarine into the bowl
3. Heat on High for one minute or until melted
4. Add sugar to the mix and set aside to cool
5.... - 44.2918
This chocolate tiffin is really great for those who loves the great flavor and texture of chocolates. This is the perfect sweet snack item, which can be made on the occasion of Christmas. Just gather all the ingredients and make yourself a wonderful chocolate... - 123.729
Chocolate Chip Bran Muffins
Bake up these lovely chocolate chip bran muffins if you love chocolate and cant get enough of it! This chocolate muffin recipe lets you indulge sinlessly! Made with bran and flour, the cocoa and chocolate chips gives you a dark and irresistable muffin that is... - 51.189
Nutella Mug Cake
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for Nutella mug cake. - 0
The Ultimate Chocolate Brownie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with foil and grease the foil lightly.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, add and combine butter with the unsweetened and semi sweet chocolate and microwave it at medium... - 114.312
1. Prepare an 8" x 8" glass baking dish by lining it with waxed paper
2. In a large 2-quart mixing bowl, tip in the sugar and the cocoa.
3. Blend these ingredients well
4. Add the milk and butter or margarine to the same bowl and mix... - 40.9771
Do you wanna learn how to make Oreo Brownies? Watch out the video and learn how to prepare the easy to make dessert in no time. - 84.9367
Big Fat Oreo
This is not a pie, cake or a cookie; it is a combination of all three! So if you are in the mood for something chocolaty and sweet, but can’t decide on what, this is the perfect treat to satisfy all cravings. This is like the best parts of a cupcake... - 137.655
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F), gas mark 4.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave, following the maker's instructions, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water (the bowl must not touch the water).
Add the butter and stir until you have a smooth... - 39.1707
Mushroom Shaped Meringue Cookies
Mushroom Shaped Meringue Cookies are a real surprise for anybody. Betty makes and presents it in such a neat way that it is difficult to say of these are cookies or real mushrooms. Take a look for yourself and see if you can take up the challenge to make... - 128.598
Chocolate Date M'hencha (moroccan Pastry)
1. In a bowl put the date paste and microwave it for 30 seconds. Set aside.
2. In another bowl add dark chocolate and butter. Put it in a double boiler or microwave and melt it till smooth while stirring.
3. FILLING: To the bowl with melted... - 0