- » Microwave Chocolate
Microwave Chocolate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave chocolate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave chocolate recipes.
Microwave Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, and cocoa powder.
2. Drop egg, oil, and vanilla extract in it.
3. Add baking powder and mix well.
4. Pour coffee and whisk well to avoid egg from scrambling.
5. Into greased micro oven proof dish, transfer the... - 109.744
1. In a bowl mix together evaporated milk and sugar. Microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Add in the butter and chocolate chip microwave for another 2 minutes stirring every 30 second.
3. Stir in the almond powder, if runny microwave for 1 more minute.... - 108.791
Microwave Chocolate Orange Raisin Cakes With Chocolate Glaze
Make the cake: Line the bottoms of two 1 -cup microwave-safe ramekins with wax paper and fasten a wax paper collar 2 inches high around each ramekin.
In a microwave-safe measuring cup stir together the raisins and the Grand Marnier and microwave the mixture... - 44.9516
Microwave Chocolate Fudge
1. Melt chocolate in a small glass bowl in microwave oven (2 minutes at HIGH). Set aside to cool.
2. Soften cream cheese in a 1 1/2-quart glass bowl in microwave oven (30 to 60 seconds at SIMMER), then beat until fluffy.
3. Gradually add confectioners' sugar,... - 28.1936
Microwaved Hot Chocolate
1. Mix sugar, cocoa and salt in 4-cup measure. Stir in water. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes or until boiling.
2. Stir in milk. Microwave uncovered 3 to 4 minutes or until hot (do not boil). Stir in 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, if desired. - 22.6613
Microwaved Chocolate Mousse
1. Place chocolate in large glass mixing bowl.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted. Stir in 1/3 cup sugar, gelatin, salt, egg yolks and milk.
3. Microwave on SIMMER for 5 minutes. Stir and continue cooking on SIMMER for 2 to 3 minutes - 29.3445
Microwave Hot Chocolate
Pour milk into 2-quart microwavable bowl.
Add pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk 20 to 30 seconds.
Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes; whisk.
Pour into mugs.
Top with whipped topping and garnish with shaved chocolate, if desired. - 24.9407
Microwave Cooked Chocolate Sauce
1) In a deep dish, combine all the ingredients and cook for about 2 minutes (cover the dish).
2) Beat the sauce well, till it becomes smooth.
3) Serve the chocolate sauce with ice cream or with fruit (such as bananas).
Note: If the sauce... - 28.9392
Microwave Chocolate Sauce
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in the chopped milk chocolate, golden syrup, butter and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
2) Cover the dish and microwave for 2 minutes.
3) Using a wooden spoon, beat the mixture well. It must become smooth and shiny... - 34.3074
Microwave Bittersweet Chocolate Fondue
1. In a microwave glass bowl, place the chocolates and melt on ROAST (7) for 4 minutes till melted through. .
2. Use a wire whip to beat in the cream and vanilla and cook covered on ROAST (7) for 30 seconds or until mixture is smooth."
3.... - 29.9459
Chocolate Chip & Nuts Microwave Bars
In medium mixing bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and almond extract.
Stir until blended.
Add walnuts, chocolate chips, flour and baking powder.
Pour batter into 8-inch square glass baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 6 to 8 minutes... - 38.3076
Microwave Chocolate Chip Bars
1. Grease a 4 cup microwaveable baking dish.
2. Place the butter and sugar in a small mixing bowl.
3. Use a wire whisk or an electric beater to whisk until light and creamy.
4. Add eggs, milk, vanilla and salt and beat until well... - 46.2009
Microwave Chocolate Fudge Sauce
1. Put all the ingredients except the vanilla flavouring into a medium ovenproof glass bowl and stir them together well.
2. Three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes until the ingredients are boiling hot, stirring frequently.
3.... - 31.6681
Microwaved Chocolate Pudding
Combine butter and chocolate in custard cup.
MICROWAVE 45 SECONDS to 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until melted.
Mix sugar, corn starch and salt together in 1 '.£-quart casserole.
Gradually stir in milk.
Blend in melted chocolate mixture.
MICROWAVE 6 to 7... - 47.4268
Microwave Chocolate Nut Balls
1)Take a large bowl, add milk and chocolate pieces.
2) ROAST(7) for 2 minutes until chocolate melts.
3)Add the crushed wafer,sugar,1/3 chopped nuts,rum and mix well.
4)For 1 hour, let it cool and stand.
5) Now take a small portion and roll into a... - 38.7718
Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookies
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium bowl, beat butter, sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
Beat in eggs.
Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well.
Stir in chips and nuts.
Cover dough with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut several pieces of... - 46.2541
Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake
1. Sift white flour with baking soda and chocolate powder.
2. Put sugar and curd and blend well using hands or blender.
3. Gradually add butter and milk and continue blending.
4. Once smooth, take a floured baking pan and put the batter in it.
5. Bake the... - 41.4943
Easy Microwave Chocolate Pudding
Microwave milk in a 4-cup glass measure at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.
Combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt in a bowl.
Stir into the hot milk mixture; then add the beaten eggs.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 5 minutes or until thickened.
Stir once or twice.
Add... - 36.2369
Microwaved Chocolate Icing
Blend cocoa and milk in 2-quart bowl to make a smooth paste.
Mix in sugar and butter.
Microwave 8 minutes on HIGH, stirring after every 2 minutes.
Add almond extract.
Beat vigorously until frosting reaches spreading consistency. - 28.3718
Microwave Hot Chocolate
POUR milk into 2-quart microwavable bowl.
Add pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended.
Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes; whisk again.
Pour into mugs.
Top with whipped topping and garnish with Chocolate powder, if desired. - 30.2687
Microwave Chocolate Cake
This eggless microwave chocolate cake recipe is one that I absolutely love. This is one that comes to my mind when I want to cook fast and really delicious. Have made it atleast a 100 times and it is just perfect each time- a never fail recipe. All it takes... - 44.0285
Microwaved Ting A Lings
Combine candy pieces and peanut butter in large glass mixing bowl.
Cook on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring each 30 seconds, until melted.
Stir in chow mein noodles and peanuts.
Drop by rounded teaspoons on to wax paper lined cookie... - 31.0522
Microwave Chocolate Puddings
1. In a mixing bowl, add melted butter, vanilla essence, sugar, and eggs. Whisk until well combined.
2. Add flour, and cocoa powder. Mix well.
4. In four ramekins, pour the mixture and pop it in microwave for 5 minutes on medium flame or until they... - 0
Microwave Coffee Mug Chocolate Cake
Are you an a diet and craving for chocolate cake? You can eat chocolate cake even when dieting. Yes it is true, you can make a healthy chocolate cake that is not only delicious, it is so simple, it takes just a few ingredients and takes only 3 minutes to... - 118.96
Microwave Chocolate Cake
Combine the flour, sugar, baking cocoa, salt and baking soda in a bowl; mix well.
Add the water, vegetable oil, vinegar and vanilla; mix well.
Spread in an ungreased 8 inch square microwave-safe dish.
Microwave on High for 6 to 8 minutes or until a wooden... - 37.3138
Microwave Chocolate Brownies
In a 10 ounce custard cup, place chocolate and butter.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes or until butter melts.
Stir mixture until chocolate melts; set aside.
In a medium size bowl, beat eggs with an electric mixer... - 38.4894
Microwave Chocolate Bourbon Balls
In 2 1/2 quart bowl, combine chocolate pieces and corn syrup.
Cook at HIGH for 45 to 60 seconds, stirring once, or till melted.
Stir till smooth.
Blend in bourbon, vanilla wafer crumbs, powdered sugar, and pecans; mix well.
For easier shaping, let stand 30... - 35.9011
Microwave Chocolate Souffle
In a 1 1/2-quart bowl MICROWAVE the butter and chocolate on '8' until melted.
Stir in flour, sugar, and milk.
MICROWAVE on HIGH for 3 MINUTES or until thick, stirring once.
Stir to blend and cool slightly.
Add vanilla or rum.
Beat egg yolks... - 45.9872
Caramel Chocolate Microwave Brownies
Place the caramels and 1/3 cup of the evaporated milk in a glass bowl.
Microwave on Medium High for 3 1/2 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Combine the dry cake mix, margarine and the remaining 1/3 cup evaporated milk in a bowl and mix with a wooden... - 38.5838
Microwave Chocolate Cake
Lightly oil bundt mold and set aside.
Sift granulated sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and powdered almonds into bowl of mixer.
Using dough hook, mix at low speed for 2 minutes.
Add butter to bowl; continue mixing at medium speed until well... - 43.9935
Microwave Chocolate Nut Brownies
These Chocolate Nut Brownies taste terrific ! Try these chocolaty confections for your next dessert. Tell me if you like these Chocolate Nut Brownies. - 30.0947
Microwave German Chocolate Pie
1) Take a large cup and melt the chocolate pieces on SIMMER (3) for upto 6 minutes.
2) Now spread this over the chilled coconut crust.
3) Take another bowl and cook the milk and pudding mix together on HIGH(9), for upto 5 minutes ensure to stir to... - 44.2696
Caramel Sauce In The Microwave
1) In a deep dish, combine caramel chocolate, butter and milk well.
2) Cook for about 2 minutes (stir well during the process).
3) This caramel sauce tastes best with ice cream. - 27.0049
Microwave Chocolate Mousse
1) Use a large mixing bowl, add the chocolate and cook on HIGH(9) for upto 3 minutes,or till melted.
2) Now take another bowl and add in salt,sugar,yolks,cream and gelatin.Beat well.
3) Add this to the chocolate,stir and cook on... - 45.6737
Bewitching Microwave Cake+a15
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Using solid shortening, grease 7-inch round pan provided with mix.
In medium bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
Beat with spoon about 75 strokes or until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan Microwave on HIGH for 6 1/2 minutes.
Cake is... - 47.6035
Microwave Pots De CrÃ¨me
1) Pick a small mixing bowl,and whisk the eggs and vanilla together till lemon colour appears and it is thick.
2) Now mix the chocolate,salt,cream and sugar into a measuring glass cup.
3) Cook this on HIGH(9) for upto 6 minutes,until the chocolate... - 43.7385
Microwave Chocolate Custard
1. In a medium mixing bowl lightly beat egg; continuing to stir using a wire whisk.
2. In a microwave proof bowl combine together milks, chocolate syrup, sugar, and cocoa, using a wire whisk
3. Microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes.
4. Gradually mix... - 41.7889
Microwave Bun Bars
Butter 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and butterscotch chips.
Microwave on MEDIUM for 6-7 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in peanut butter, mix well.
Spread half of mixture into... - 43.6482
Microwave Chocolate Mocha Cake With Ice Cream
1. In a bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients.
2. Now, add the cream, melted butter,rum, milk and egg.
3. Whisk rigorously until a smooth batter is formed.
4. Transfer the mixture into a microwave safe glass bowl.
5. Bake in the microwave... - 0
Microwave German Chocolate Cake
1)Use a glass mixing bowl and blend the milk,butter and frosting mix.
2)On HIGH(9), cook this mix for 2 minutes till it begins to bubble.
3)Remove,stir well and evenly divide into 2 baking dishes.
4)Now prepare your cake mix as per the... - 39.3866
Microwave Chocolate Almond Pie
Gently spread half of almond filling in each crust.
Microwave ice cream at 50% (Medium) 20 to 30 seconds, or until softened.
In mixing bowl beat ice cream and Amaretto with electric mixer just until blended.
Divide equally between... - 42.2982
Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Microwave Mug Cake
Prepare your microwavable mug by coating the inside lightly with PAM Original cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all the... - 36.1324
1) In a microwave-safe bowl, add butter, milk and chocolate chips and mix well.
2) Place in microwave on high till the butter and chocolate chips melt (1 1/2 to 2 minutes).
3) Stir in powdered sugar and vanilla and beat at medium speed till smooth.... - 35.5047
Microwave Rocky Road Brownies
1) Take a bowl, add the eggs,water and brownie mix. Blend well.
2) Now choose a baking dish, spread the batter and BAKE(8) for upto 8 minutes.
3)Turn the dish once.
4) Now cook on HIGH(9) for 2-3 minutes.
5)Check if brownies are dry on top
6)Take a... - 44.494
Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. In a bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
2. Add egg and mix well.
3. Sift cake flour and baking powder in it. Mix well.
4. Add chocolate chips and mix well again.
5. Using a tablespoon, drop dough for about 4 cookies at a time onto parchment... - 99.0926
Microwave Black Forest Cake
1)Blend the eggs,oil,water and cake mix till smooth.
2)Now add the flavouring and the pie filling as well.
3)Now take the 2 dishes,line with wax paper and pour this batter evenly into both.
4)Cook each layer for 6 minutes on BAKE(6).
For Bundt or Tube... - 48.1496
Microwave Boston Cream Pie
1)Make the yellow cake mix as per package.
2)Take a baking dish, line with wax paper, and pour this batter.
3)Now cook this batter on BAKE(6) for 6 minutes.
4)Be sure to turn the dish once,to a 1/4 turn.
5)Now cook again, this time on HIGH(9) for 3... - 48.5703
Quick Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake
This is true vegetarian delight. If you love chocolate and if you love cakes, then this is it. And It is really a 'quick' recipe as you are making it in the microwave. - 142.049
Easy Microwaved Chocolate Frosting
Combine chocolate morsels, water and butter in small saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until morsels melt.
Remove from heat.
Add confectioners' sugar; beat until smooth. - 21.6685
Mint Chocolate Sauce
Combine all ingredients in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until candies melt when stirred; stir once during cooking.. - 23.5547
Microwave Black Bottom Pie
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ½ cup sugar with cornstarch.
2. In 2-cup liquid measure, combine water and chocolate.
3. Melt the chocolate on Medium for 1 to 2 minutes with constant stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
4. Keep the melted... - 50.234
Hot Chocolate Malted
Place ail ingredients in a 4-cup glass measure.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till hot, about 5 to 6 minutes, stirring twice to melt ice cream. - 21.9509
White Chocolate Pretzels
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
In 3-quart glass casserole heat chocolate 4 1/2 to 5 minutes or until melted; stir until smooth.
Dip each pretzel in chocolate until coated.
Cool on greased wax paper. - 25.2097
Chocolate Crumb Crust
1. Place margarine in quiche dish or pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes or until melted.
2. Stir in wafer crumbs until well coated. Press mixture evenly against bottom and side of pie plate. Microwave uncovered on high 30... - 17.7856
Chocolate Wafer Crust
Microwave butter in 9-inch glass pie plate at HIGH 1 minute.
Stir in wafer crumbs.
Press mixture evenly in pie plate.
Chill. - 18.5889
No Bake Peanutty Chocolate Drops
In medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt margarine; stir in cocoa.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper-lined baking sheets; chill 2 hours or until set.
Store loosely covered in... - 32.2418
Heavenly Chocolate Fondue
1. Combine all ingredients in medium glass mixing bowl.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 4 to 6 minutes. Beat until well blended and creamy. - 23.8372
Chocolate Rum Slice
1. Place chocolate in large bowl, cook on HIGH for two to two and a half minutes. Stir three times during cooking. Stir in remaining ingredients, cook on HIGH for half a minute.
2. Line a 20cm square shallow tin with foil and spread the mixture evenly over... - 21.2614
Champagne Chocolate Sauce
In double boiler, melt broken chocolate over 1-inch simmering water or microwave 2 to 3 minutes on medium.
Stir until smooth.
Add champagne, beating until smooth and bubbly.
Now sauce should be cool enough to serve over ice cream. - 22.5385
Chocolate Crumb Crust
1. Place butter in 9-inch pie plate. Heat on Full Power for 45 seconds to 1 minute 15 seconds, or until melted.
2. Blend in crumbs. Press mixture firmly against bottom and sides of pie plate. Cook on Full Power for 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until firm. Turn... - 18.634
Chocolate Chip Filled Cupcakes
To make each cupcake, measure about 1 tablespoon batter into paper liner.
Cover with 3 teaspoons filling.
Top with 1 more tablespoon of batter.
As cupcakes cook, filling will form in center. - 24.548
Chocolate Pretzel Crunch
1. In large microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate pieces and shortening. Microwave, uncovered, on high 2 minutes or until melted, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in pretzels and peanuts until well mixed. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets lined... - 23.2842
Chocolate Almond Pinecones
Divide almond paste into six equal portions.
Form each into a cone shape, about 1-1/2 in tall and 1 in in diameter.
Beginning at the base, insert pointed end of almonds into paste to resemble a pinecone.
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips and... - 33.0352
In a 1-quart casserole, place chocolate, peanuts and raisins.
Microwave at medium high (7) 2 1/2 to 4 minutes until chocolate is melted.
Stir mixture until chocolate covers peanuts and raisins.
Drop by teaspoon-fuls onto wax paper.
Chill until firm. - 26.3675
Vanilla Flavored Chocolate Chip Bars
In small mixer bowl cream together butter and sugar, until fluffy.
Add egg, milk, and vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
Add to creamed mixture.
Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate pieces and nuts.
Spread in greased 8-in square... - 44.4693
Chocolate Mint Topping
Combine chocolate and water in 1 1/2 quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE, 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or until chocolate is melted.
Add sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Blend well, MICRO WAVE 1 MINUTE on HIGH, or until a little dropped in cold water forms a soft ball.
If... - 32.9448
Easy French Chocolate
French Chocolate is an easy to prepare dessert which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 27.406
Try Now Chocolate Chip Bars
1. Cream butter with vanilla extract. Add brown sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy. Add egg and beat thoroughly.
2. Blend flour, baking powder and salt thoroughly; stir into creamed mixture. Stir in half of chocolate pieces. Turn into a greased 8-inch... - 30.4673
Chocolate Peanut Squares
Microwave 3/4 cup margarine with 2 chocolate squares on high 1 to 2 minutes or until melted when stirred, stirring every 30 seconds.
Stir in crumbs, coconut and peanuts.
Press onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan; chill 30 minutes.
Mix together cream cheese,... - 37.1936
1. Put chocolate and water into a 2-quart glass casserole and heat uncovered in microwave oven 4 to 5 minutes at HIGH, or until chocolate melts.
2. Stir chocolate mixture; add sugar and salt. Stir in milk gradually and heat uncovered in microwave oven to... - 28.6082
Microwave butter in medium micro-proof bowl at HIGH (100%) for 45 to 60 seconds or until melted.
Add cocoa; blend well.
Beat in sugar, baking powder, salt, eggs and vanilla.
Stir in flour and nuts.
Refrigerate at least 8 hours or until firm.
Shape dough into... - 42.4896
Quick Chocolate Fudge
1. Place the chocolate, butter, icing sugar and milk in a large ovenproof bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes or until the chocolate has melted.
2. Beat vigorously with a wooden spoon until smooth.
3. Pour into a 20.5 X 15 cm (8 X 6 inch) rectangular... - 26.7153
Microwave chocolate morsels and cream in a glass bowl at MEDIUM (50% power) 2 to 3 minutes or until morsels are melted.
Whisk until smooth.
Gradually add butter, whisking until smooth.
Cool, whisking often, 15 to 20 minutes or until spreading consistency. - 22.7489
Semi-sweet Hot Chocolate
Place chocolate and water in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until chocolate softens.
Stir in sugar and salt.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cover and microwave 6 minutes 30 seconds to 7... - 28.4726
Chocolate Fudge Frosting
In 4-cup glass measure or microproof mixing bowl, place chocolate, sugar, milk, butter, and salt.
Cook on HI (max. power) for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until chocolate is melted.
Stir to mix.
Cook on HI (max, power) 1 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
Add... - 31.9983
French Chocolate Syrup
Measure corn syrup and water into 4-cup measure.
Add chocolate squares.
Cook uncovered, 3 minutes or until chocolate melts, stirring once.
Blend until smooth.
Stir in vanilla and cool. - 27.3048
Graham Chocolate Treats
Combine all ingredients.
Spread in an un-greased 8-inch square glass dish.
microwave 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 minutes.
Turn dish 45 degrees every 2 minutes.
Cool 1 hour; cut into 24 bars. - 24.6943
Fantasy Chocolate Fudge
Fantasy fudge is a nice treat during the holiday months to satisfy any sweet tooth. - 108.691
Chocolate Pudding Cake
Measure water in 4-cup measure and place in oven to boil (about 4 minutes).
In 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine flour, sugar, nuts, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Add vanilla, oil and milk; mix until well combined.
Spread evenly in dish.
Combine sugar and... - 38.2697
Kahlua Chocolate Sauce
In a 2-cup measure MICROWAVE the chocolate on '8' until melted.
Stir in cream until smooth.
Stir in Kahlua.
Pour over souffle. - 29.401
White Chocolate Cheesecake
Combine graham cracker crumbs, almonds and butter; blend well.
Press mixture onto bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
Place white chocolate in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM (5) 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Cool... - 43.4931
Double Chocolate Fudge
1. Butter baking pan, 8x8x2 inches. Stir milk and chocolate chips in 2-quart casserole; add chocolate. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 1 minute; stir. Microwave until chocolate is melted and mixture can be stirred smooth, about 2 minutes longer.
2. Stir in... - 25.357
Chocolate Easter Nests
Put chocolate into large bowl.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Add coconut and cornflakes.
Spoon onto waxed paper and form into nests.
Decorate with 2 to 3 jelly beans in each nest. - 27.2175
1. Melt chocolate in microwave or in double boiler.
2. Stir in heavy cream, water, and vanilla when chocolate has melted. - 19.9579
Extra Special Hot Chocolate
Place chocolate sprinkles in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
One at time, run marshmallows under cold water, shake off excess water and use a spoon to roll in chocolate sprinkles.
Place coated marshmallows on Kitchen Parchment and set aside.
In same Batter Bowl,... - 34.5748
Measure water into 2-quart bowl.
Microwave 5 minutes on HIGH, or until chocolate melts.
Mix in sugar and salt.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave 4 to 6 minutes on HIGH, or until mixture begins to boil.
Beat with rotary beater until... - 30.5241
Chocolate Macadamia Clusters
The chocolate macadamia nut clusters are prepared with macadamia nuts, shredded coconuts and dark chocolate. Cooked in the microwave, the chocolate macadamia clusters are flavored with coconut and served after they have set. - 34.9919
Combine the sugar, cornstarch and baking cocoa in a 1 quart microwave safe bowl.
Stir in the boiling water and salt.
Microwave on High for 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture boils, stirring once or twice.
Microwave for 1 minute.
Stir in the butter and vanilla. - 28.0236
Chocolate Mint Sauce
1. In a microwave proof mixing bowl mix together the milk and cornstarch and stir to dissolve cornstarch.
2. Microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute.
3. Add chocolate and margarine and microwave on High for 1 minute, until chocolate is melted and the... - 34.6262
Make-ahead Hot Chocolate
1. In a deep 3-quart casserole, combine condensed milk and chocolate pieces. Microwave at 100% (high)2 to 2-1/2 minutes, stirring every 1 minute, until pieces are melted; stir after 1 minute. Spoon into a refrigerator container; cover and refrigerate up to 1... - 28.4873
Chocolate Cheesecake With Sour Cream
This microwaved chocolate cheesecake recipe is a quick cheesecake recipe prepared with a graham cracker crust. Baked with cocoa, cream cheese and sour cream along with a dash of vanilla and almond extract, the microwave chocolate cheesecake is a sweet and... - 48.8313
Fantastic Chocolate Pie
Microwave marshmallows, milk, and chocolate morsels in a 3-quart casserole at MEDIUM 3 to 4 minutes.
Add creme de cacao and coffee liqueur to milk mixture.
Chill 20 to 30 minutes.
Whip cream until stiff.
Fold into chocolate mixture.
Pour... - 41.3159
Nuts & Chocolate Chip Bars
In medium bowl combine butter, sugars and water.
Stir in flour and baking powder; add egg and vanilla.
Blend in nuts, coconut and chips.
Pour into 6-cup plastic ring mold.
Microwave (high) 4-6 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn every 2 minutes.
Cool 10... - 39.6808
1. In 1 1/2 qt. glass casserole microwave (high) chocolate chips for 2 minutes and blend with milk, walnuts and salt
2. Spoon onto wax paper to harden.
3. Transfer to an airtight container or serve as snacks. - 30.5221
Chocolate Nut Balls
1. In a large bowl mix the chocolate chips and evaporated milk.
2. Heat the mixture in the microwave for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes at Power 7 or Medium-High, until the chips melt.
3. Stir to mix first, and then mix the crushed wafers, sugar, rum and 1/3 cup... - 39.6164
Nuts N Chocolate Chip Squares
Grease bottom only of square baking dish, 8x8 x 2 inches.
Mix brown sugar, margarine, egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour, oats, baking powder and salt.
Spread evenly in baking dish.
Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts.
Microwave uncovered 4 minutes; turn dish... - 39.8073
Double Chocolate Fudge
1. Line bottom and sides of square pan, 8 x 8 x 2 inches, with waxed paper, leaving 1 inch of waxed paper over sides of pan. Place milk, chocolate chips and chocolate in medium bowl. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until... - 23.2472
1. Melt chocolate in a 1-quart glass measuring cup in microwave oven (3 minutes at BAKE). Stir to blend.
2. Add cream to chocolate; stir until well blended. Heat uncovered in microwave oven 1 1/2 minutes at BAKE.
3. Add brandy to chocolate mixture and stir... - 25.2248
Microwave Chocolate Recipes By Category
Microwave Chocolate Dish: