- » Microwave Chili Stuffed Potato
Microwave Chili Stuffed Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave chili stuffed potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave chili stuffed potato recipes.
1. In a wok, heat the oil and add onions, ginger and garlic and saute for a while.
2. Add the zucchini and mushroom and cook for 4 minutes.
3. Add the sweet corn, peas, mashed potatoes, chili flakes, pepper, coriander leaves and salt and mix well.... - 0
Aloof Masala Stuffed Capsicum
The stuffed capsicum is an indian preparation of stuffed green bell peppers with masala. The stuffed capsicums are filled with cumin, red chili powder, poatoes, garam masala, coriander powder and aniseed powder and microwaved. - 41.6914
Stuffed Eggplant Dinner Or Undhiyun
Stuffed eggplant is a delicacy you have fondly relished at restaurants. Now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner. Now you can treat your guests with stuffed eggplant with Pita Bread along with... - 79.5893
Bharela Simla Mirch - Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Cut each bell pepper into half, remove the insides and set aside.
2. Boil and mash potatoes and keep aside.
3. Grease a baking pan with a little oil.
To prepare the stuffing:
4. Heat a pan with couple of tablespoons oil.
5. When the... - 0
Samosa / How To Make Samosas At Home
Samosa recipe: Learn how to make veg samosas at home with this cooking video. Veg Samosas are the most popular Indian snack/appetizer. It's basically all purpose flour dough, filled with potato stuffing and spices and then deep fried. - 0
A delicious and tasty preparation which once tried will surely become your most favorite snack. - 37.4241
This Bread pakora recipe is loved by my family. Bread Pakora is a very popular Indian snack. It is generally eaten during breakfast or evening snack time. Bread Pakora goes well with chutney, but it can also be eaten with tomato sauce. Try and enjoy this... - 54.2151