- » Microwave Chili
Microwave Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave chili recipes.
Microwave Chili Con Carne
1. Crumble beef into a 3-quart casserole and mix in rest of ingredients.
2. Cover and microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 40 to 44 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving to blend flavors. - 31.8323
Microwave Chili Con Carne
Crumble ground beef in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 5 minutes.
Drain and crumble meat.
Stir in onions and green pepper.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients except kidney beans.
Cover and microwave 10 to 12... - 44.3564
Chili Con Carne In The Microwave
1. Combine beef and onion in a 2-quart glass baking dish. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 5 minutes at HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink; stir several times.
2. Remove excess fat from dish. Stir flour and seasonings into meat mixture, then... - 27.525
Chili has a different taste. The chili powder flavored beef gives the Chili a fiery taste. - 41.8945
Microwave Beef Chili
In plastic collander in 2 qt glass casserole, combine onion, green pepper, and crumbled ground beef.
Microwave (high) 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Pour off drippings.
Transfer to glass.
Add tomato sauce, tomatoes, beans, salt, chili powder, pepper,... - 33.7117
1. In a large (3-quart) microwave proof casserole add beef breaking chunks with a spoon.
2. Stir in onion and green pepper.
3. Cover dish with plastic wrap.
4. Microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, stirring once, until beef changes color.
5.... - 46.8854
Microwave Padilla's Chili Verde
1. Roll the pork cubes in flour.
2. In a oven, brown the meat conventionally with little oil on surface unit.
3. In a glass dish, place the browned pork cubes.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients and cover it with a plastic wrap.
5. Dip the probe... - 45.7829
Microwave Mild Chili Con Carne
1. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole, add green pepper, onion and beef and cook at a setting of ROAST (7) for about 6 minutes until the beef turns soft or until its pink color changes to light.
2. Add onions, tomato, green pepper, tomato... - 38.5197
Easy Microwave Chili Con Carne
Crumble ground beef into 16-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) until very little pink remains, 1 to 1 1/2 min [1 1/2 to 2 min]; break up and drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except beans; break up... - 38.2072
Chili Seasoning Mix Beef Chili
Place meat in a 2-quart dish.
Microwave 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, stirring well.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6 minutes, stirring after 2 to 2 1/2 minutes. - 23.0666
Halve chili peppers crosswise.
Stuff peppers with cheese; coat with a little flour.
Beat egg whites till stiff but not dry peaks form.
Combine yolks, 3 tablespoons flour, and salt; beat till thick and lemon-colored, about 2 minutes.
Stir a small amount of... - 40.003
Red Chili Sauce
1. Mix all ingredients in 2-cup measure.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes or until hot. Stir before serving. - 26.08
Remove frozen Sloppy Joe mixture from foil pan and place in 2-quart casserole, breaking in half if necessary.
Cook covered, 7 to 8 minutes or until thawed, turning over twice.
Add remaining ingredients; stir to mix.
Cook covered, 5 to 6 minutes or until hot. - 23.6189
1. In a 2-cup bowl, stir together chili, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, onion and mustard. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 minute.
2. Place a white paper towel on a luncheon plate. Place hot dogs in buns on plate. Top with a second... - 31.9451
Chili Franks is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this easy to prepare Chili Franks, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 22.8567
Easy Chili Dogs
Microwave frankfurters uncovered until warm, 30 to 45 seconds.
Place 1 frankfurter in each bun; spoon chili onto frankfurters.
Microwave uncovered until chili is hot, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes - 23.9832
Old Fashioned Chili
1. Crumble meat into a deep 1 1/2 quart casserole with lid. Add onion and green pepper. Cover with waxed paper. Microwave at 100% (high) 3 minutes or until meat is browned; stir every 1 minute. Pour off juices.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, oregano, bay... - 33.0629
Quick And Easy Chili
Crumble ground chuck into 3qt. glass casserole.
Add onion and green pepper.
Cover and microwave at high setting 7 minutes; or until meat loses its pink color, stirring after 4 minutes.
Pour off excess fat from meat.
Stir in stewed tomatoes, kidney beans,... - 37.3211
Red Chili Sauce
Place tomatoes in blender container; cover and blend till nearly smooth.
Measure 2 cups of the blended tomatoes; return to blender container.
Add onion, red pepper, garlic, salt, and sugar; cover and blend till smooth.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine tomato... - 33.6602
In 2-quart casserole, combine tomato juice, chilies, chili powder, cumin and cayenne.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Add frozen Make-Ahead Tomato Meat Sauce.
Microwave at High for 12 to 18 minutes, or until meat sauce is... - 36.7298
Spicy Sausage Chili
Place sausage, bell pepper, onion, garlic and chili powder in 2-quart microwavable casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 5 minutes, stirring and breaking up sausage after 2 minutes, until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in remaining... - 26.4841
In small microwave-safe bowl, combine soup, water and ketchup.
Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until very hot, stirring once during cooking.
Arrange frankfurters on 10-inch microwave-safe plate lined with paper... - 34.1313
Chile Con Queso Chili Cheese Dip
In 1-quart casserole, cook onion in butter at HIGH for 2 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in tomatoes, chilies, and salt.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes.
Stir in cheese, a little at a time, stirring till melted.
Stir in a little milk if... - 38.4862
Hot Chili Dip
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, green pepper, onion and chili powder. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup. Cover; microwave on high 4 minutes or... - 29.9494
Spicy Chili Verde
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, toss pork with flour to coat. Stir in green pepper and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 8 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except rice. Cover; microwave on high 8 minutes... - 34.9928
Basic Beef Mix Chili
In 2-qt casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High 6 to 10 minutes, or until hot and bubbly, stirring once.
Serve with crackers or topped with cheese. - 25.6959
Kidney Beans Chili
1. In plastic colander in 2 qt. glass casserole, combine onion, green pepper and crumbled ground beef.
2. Microwave (high) 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes and then pour off drippings.
3. Transfer to glass and add tomato sauce, tomatoes, beans,... - 39.7304
In a microwave oven, cook beef, onion and garlic on high for 3 minutes in a covered 2-qt.microwave-safe dish; stir to crumble meat.
Cover and cook for 3 minutes; drain.
Add the next six ingredients; cover and cook on high for 6 minutes.
Stir in the... - 36.2462
Tomato Chili Sauce
Mix all ingredients in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes or until hot; stir before serving. - 20.6918
Chili Eggplant With Tomatoes
1. Place bacon in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover with paper towel and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until crisp, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain on paper towel. Drain fat from casserole; return 1 tablespoon fat to casserole.
2. Stir... - 26.9047
1. Crumble ground beef in 2-quart glass casserole. Stir in onion and green pepper. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave about 5 to 6 minutes on HIGH, or until meat is browned. Drain and stir in remaining ingredients; recover.
3. Microwave 14 to 18 minutes on ... - 30.2887
Chili Con Came
Crumble ground beef into 2-quart microproof casserole or baking dish.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic.
Cook, uncovered, on HI (max. power) 4 minutes.
Drain meat and break up with fork.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cook, covered, on 70 (roast) 15 to 18... - 34.7175
1. Crumble beef into a 1 1/2 quart glass casserole. Add onions. Cover. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 3 to 4 minutes, or until beef is browned, stirring once. Drain off fat.
2. Stir in tomato paste, chili seasoning, and garlic. Cover. Microwave... - 24.2914
Chili Lamb Patties
1. Place lamb patties in 1-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 10 minutes. Drain; turn patties over, and pour a mixture of remaining ingredients over top. Recover and continue cooking on ROAST for 4 to 5 - 21.543
South Of The Border Special
In 1 1/2 or 2-quart casserole, crumble ground beef; stir in onion, tomatoes, olives and chili powder.
Sprinkle with gravy mix.
Cook covered, 10 minutes, stirring occasionally after about 5 minutes.
Top with corn chips just before serving (If desired, about... - 25.6275
Chili Dip Ole
1) In a medium glass bowl, crumble the ground beef and stir in the onions.
2) Cook in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the beef is browned, stir once then drain.
3) Stir in the chili seasoning, tomato paste and sugar, then cook in the... - 31.9297
Into 2 1/2 to 3-qt casserole crumble beef.
Mix in tomatoes, tomato paste, beans, green pepper, onion, chili powder and salt.
Insert temperature probe so tip rests on center bottom of dish.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap, arranging loosely around probe to... - 36.3056
Crumble ground beef into a 3-quart casserole.
Stir in onions and garlic.
Cook on HIGH 6-7 minutes.
Stir once; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with lid at HIGH 6-7 minutes and at MEDIUM-LOW 35-40 minutes.
Let stand,... - 40.4016
Chili & Cheese Enchiladas
In a small bowl, stir together sour cream, cottage cheese, onion soup mix, and green onions; blend well and set aside.
Pour 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce over bottom of a 7 by 11 inch baking dish; set aside.
Stack tortillas together and wrap in two paper... - 37.5806
Baked Bean Chili
In a 2-quart casserole crumble ground beef.
Add onion and green pepper.
Micro-cook, covered, till meat is brown, about 3 to 4 minutes, stirring twice to break up meat.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in undrained beans, tomatoes, chili sauce, water, chili powder,... - 38.1655
Chili Relleno Casserole
Rinse and carefully seed chili peppers, trying to maintain shape.
Stuff jack cheese into each chili pepper.
Arrange in a 10 inch round baking dish.
In a small bowl, lightly beat eggs with a wire whip.
Beat in milk, flour, salt, and onion; pour over chili... - 40.6388
Hot Chili Mexican Salad
1. Combine ground beef and onion in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes; drain. Stir in beans, catsup, mayonnaise, salt and chili powder; mix well; recover.
3. Microwave on ROAST for 5 to 6 min - 32.5436
In 2-qt casserole combine ground beef, celery, onion and green pepper.
Microwave at High 5 to 6 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring after half the cooking time to break up meat.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at... - 40.736
Lew's Skinny Chili
In a food processor, combine the onions, garlic, and jalapenos.
Coarsely chop with on/off turns.
Add the tomatoes and process briefly to combine.
Transfer to a deep 2 1/2-quart casserole.
Stir in the chili powder, cumin, paprika, and oregano.
Microwave on... - 39.8364
Chili With Round Steak
In 3-qt casserole combine all ingredients; cover.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Stir to break apart tomatoes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave, uncovered, 40 to 60 minutes, or until meat is fork tender, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Let stand,... - 36.3804
Blaze Of Glory Chili
Crumble ground beef into a 2-quart casserole, then stir in onion, green pepper, and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 5 to 6 minutes or till beef is done, stirring once to break up meat.
Stir in kidney beans; undrained tomatoes; soup;... - 38.202
Cocktail Meatballs In Chutney Chili Sauce
In medium mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients.
Shape into 36 meatballs, about 1 1/4 inches.
In 2-quart casserole, combine onion, butter, garlic and chili powder.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until - 34.7517
1. Finely chop vegetables. Combine in a 4-quart glass casserole with vinegar and a mixture of the remaining ingredients.
2. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 40 minutes at HIGH, or until thick; stir several times.
3. Pour sauce into hot sterilized jars; cover.... - 26.8759
In fcmall mixing bowl, combine all (ingredients, except mayonnaise.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until celery is tender-crisp.
Blend in mayonnaise.
Chill for at least 30 minutes to... - 34.855
Shotgun Billy S Turkey Chili With Black Beans
To Microwave: Combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, chilies and tomatoes, including liquid, in 3-quart microwave-safe dish.
Stir in chili powder, cumin, coriander, oregano, marjoram, red pepper flakes and cinnamon; cover.
Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 10... - 31.6785
Chili Con Queso Dip
1. Combine ingredients in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave at Time Cook (power level 7) for 71/2 to 10 1/2 minutes.
2. Stir well and allow to stand a few minutes. - 21.8305
Sichuan Chili Oil
1. Place a wok or a frying pan over high heat and add the oil.
2. When the oil starts to smoke, remove the wok or pan from the heat and add the chilies and peppercorns.
3. All the mixture to cool and then pour it into a jar to marinate for 2... - 26.656
Golden Sauced Franks
Drain potatoes; cut up large pieces and set aside.
Drain pineapple, reserving syrup.
In 3-quart casserole combine potatoes, pineapple, and franks; set aside.
In a 2-cup glass measure combine the brown sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in the reserved pineapple... - 38.7493
Chili Con Game
Crumble ground beef into 1-quart casserole.
Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until very little pink remains, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes; break up and drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except beans; break up tomatoes.
Cover loosely and microwave until... - 35.6468
Sour Cream Rice With Chilies
1. Mix rice, broth and garlic powder in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 9 to 10 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
2. Stir in 1/2 cup of the cheese, the sour cream and chilies. Cover tightly and microwave 2 to 3... - 26.3814
Country Barbecued Ribs
Cut ribs into one-rib pieces.
Arrange in 2-quart (8 x 8) baking dish (place larger pieces around edge).
Cook covered with wax paper 12 minutes or until partially cooked, rearranging halfway through cooking time.
Meanwhile, in 1-cup measure, combine... - 37.8755
Chili Con Queso Dip
1. Combine ingredients in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover and microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 8 to 11 minutes.
2. Stir well and allow to stand a few minutes. Serve with tortilla chips or crisp raw vegetables. - 24.0902
Chili Meatball Supper
Place frozen meatballs in single layer in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Micro-cook, covered, till thawed, about 4 minutes, rearranging meatballs after each minute.
Micro-cook, covered, till done, about 6 minutes more, turning meatballs over and rearranging... - 41.3716
Chili Con Queso Sauce
In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth.
Stir in water, parsley and cumin; mix well.
Microwave, uncovered, on high 3 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Stir in tomato.
Serve with hamburgers, potatoes or vegetables. - 29.183
Beef Chili Burgers
In 2-quart casserole combine ground beef and vegetables.
Cover and micro wave on high for 5-6 minutes, stirring once to break up meat.
Stir in rest of ingredients.
Cover and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to mediumand cook 7-10 minutes... - 39.2741
Spicy Chili Dip
Cook turkey meat and chopped onion in a bowl in the microwave with a piece of wax paper over it.
Cook on high about 2-3 minutes.
Check and stir.
Cook longer if needed.
Remove turkey and onion from bowl and drain off fat.
Prepare taco mix with the microwave... - 33.1815
Crumble ground beef in 2-qt casserole.
Add onion, green pepper and garlic.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until meat loses most of its pink color and vegetables are tender.
Stir to break up meat; drain.
Add remaining ingredients except... - 41.879
Southwestern Chili Pie
Combine all crust ingredients in small mixing bowl.
Spread evenly against bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until crust appears dry and set, rotating plate once.
Crumble beef into 1-quart... - 39.3629
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together soup, water and cumin until smooth.
2. Stir in potatoes and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 18 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice during cooking. Top with cheese. Let stand,... - 26.892
1. Trim fat from pork shoulder. Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes. Place pork, onion and garlic in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until pork is no longer pink.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients;... - 26.8239
1. In a 4-quart casserole, cook meat, green pepper and onion on High for 5 minutes until vegetables are tender; stir once.
2. Add the remaining ingredients.
3. Cover the casserole.
4. Cook on High for 15 minutes; stir once.
5. Serve hot. - 38.4463
Turkey Chili With Cheesy Dumplings
Crumble turkey into 2-quart casserole.
Add onion and celery.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until turkey is firm, stirring after every 2 minutes to break apart turkey.
Stir in remaining soup ingredients.
Microwave at High fo - 37.0919
Mexican Eggs With Chilies
1. Layer Cheddar cheese, chilies and Monterey Jack cheese in square dish, 8x8x2 inches.
2. Beat eggs, flour and milk in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) 4 minutes, stirring with fork every minute, until hot. Quickly and evenly pour egg... - 29.3187
Chili Dip Ole
Crumble ground beef in medium glass bowl.
Stir in onions.
Cook at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, or until beef is browned; stir once.
Stir in chili seasoning, tomato paste and sugar.
Cook at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes. - 31.8048
Easy Chili Con Carne
Microwave Directions: In 2-quart microwavable dish, combine first 3 ingredients.
Add 1 tablespoon water.
Cover; microwave on HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; microwave on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until heated, stirring halfway through... - 30.2453
Chili Shrimp With Bacon
1. Mix chili sauce and garlic; pour over shrimp in glass bowl. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Arrange 1/3 of the bacon pieces in single layer on paper towel-lined 10-inch plate; top with paper towel and another 1/3 of the bacon. Top with paper towel.... - 20.4465
Chili Cheese Dip
Cut cheese into 2-inch squares.
In l-quart casserole, MICROWAVE cheese 2 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 3 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on '8', or until melted.Stir once or twice during cooking time.
Add chili, stir until blended.
MICROWAVE 1 MINUTE, 30 SECONDS to 2 MINUTES,... - 24.6406
Easy Chili Con Queso Dip
In 1 1/2-qt casserole stir together diced cheese and chili.
Insert temperature probe so tip is in center of dip.
Attach cable end at receptacle.
Microwave at Medium High (7).
Set Temp, Set 140°.
When oven signals, stir well.
Let stand a few minutes before... - 32.6646
Southwest Style Chili
Mix all ingredients in 16-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts) 1 min; stir.
Cover loosely and microwave until hot, 1 to 2 min longer [3 to 5 min longer]. - 28.6507
Chili Con Queso
In 3-qt. casserole combine tomatoes, green chilies, green peppers, mushrooms, onion, garlic and chili powder.
Break up tomatoes with spoon.
Microwave at High 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, or until moisture is gone, stirring 2 or 3 times.
Spoon into two freezer... - 42.6855
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion and garlic.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Crumble beef into onion mixture.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring twice to break... - 46.8174
In a 5-quart casserole dish combine ingredients.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 90 MINUTES on'5'. - 35.7935
1. Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in chili powder and garlic. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in soup mix, beer,... - 30.8814
Beef And Kidney Bean Chili
Crumble ground beef into 2-quart bowl.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes on HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover with waxed paper or paper towel.
Microwave 10 minutes on '8', or until... - 39.5706
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-quart casserole dish, heat ground beef 3 to 4 minutes or until browned, stirring once; drain.
Add seasoning mix and water; heat, covered, 2 minutes at HIGH.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Heat, covered, 5 minutes, stirring... - 38.4495
Chili Pork Chops
Score fat on chops and arrange in 3-qt casserole so "tails" are in center.
Place onion and green pepper slices on top of chops.
Pour chili sauce over top.
Microwave at Medium (5) 35 to 45 Minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 20 minutes. - 28.2612
Turkey Chili has a spicy taste. The oregano with chilli poweder add spice to Turkey Chili - 41.1431
1. Crumble beef into 2-quart microwave-safe casserole; stir in green pepper. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once during cooking to break up meat. Spoon off fat.
2. Stir in soup, chili powder and... - 26.1915
Open Face Chili Sandwich
Crumble ground beef into a 20-ounce casserole.
Stir in onion and celery.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 to 3 minutes or till the meat is done and the vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Drain off liquid.
Stir in tomato sauce, cornstarch,... - 38.6812
Taco Dinner Salad
In 1 - qt casserole combine crumbled ground beef and onion.
Microwave at High 4 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring once or twice.
Stir in catsup, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes,... - 39.8281
Two Bean Chili Soup
1. Crumble ground beef into 3-quart casserole; add onion, green pepper and garlic. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains in beef, 3 to 4 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in... - 30.4936
Chili Con Queso Soup
Combine butter and onion in 1/2-quart bowl, MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Stir in tomatoes, chilies, .pimiento, salt and pepper.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until very hot.
Gradually add cheese, stirring after each addition... - 40.1915
This Chili Pie is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious recipe, this Chili Pie is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 46.6232
Crumble beef into a microwave-proof colander set in a medium-size microwave-proof bowl.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes; stir after 4 minutes, bringing uncooked meat to outside and pushing cooked meat to center.
Drain off fat from bowl,... - 34.4044
1) In a casserole dish, crumble the ground beef and mix remaining ingredients.
2) Heat covered on high power for 12 to 14 minutes.
3) Cook again on low power for 1 to 1 1/4 hours, stirring twice.
4) Try serving this with a bowl of rice or... - 36.5803
Chili Cheese Dip
Combine cheese, onion powder, butter, chili, chili powder, and hot sauce in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 10 to 14 minutes.
Stir well after 5 to 7 minutes of microwaving.
Let stand 3 to 4 minutes before serving. - 31.4391
Chili Cheese Dip
Spread softened cream cheese in the bottom of an 8 x 8 square glass microwave safe dish.
Spread the can of chili over the top and then sprinkle with the grated cheese.
Microwave on high for approximately 4 minutes or until bubbly.
Remove from the microwave... - 26.6924
Chili Shrimp With Bacon
1. Arrange frozen shrimp in circle in 9-inch pie plate; add water. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; rotate pie plate 1/2 turn. Microwave until almost done, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
2. Mix chili sauce and garlic; pour over shrimp.... - 23.396
Combine sauce ingredients in a 2-cup measuring cup.
Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds to 1 minute or until hot. - 20.9036
Chunky Chili Con Carne
1. Mix beef, green pepper, onion, garlic and brown bouquet sauce in 3-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until beef is no longer pink, 3 to 5 minutes longer.
2. Stir in beans, tomatoes (with... - 32.4516
1. In small microwave-safe bowl, combine soup, water and ketchup. Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 3 minutes or until very hot, stirring once during cooking.
2. Arrange frankfurters on 10-inch microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels.... - 28.9516
Chili Beans Mexican
In a 2 quart baking dish, combine chili beans, corn, olives, tomato sauce, onion, chili powder (if used), and 1 cup of the cheese.
Coarsely crush 1 cup of the corn chips.
Add to bean mixture and stir well.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH... - 36.6079
1. In a plastic or paper bag, mix flour and chilli powder.
2. Pound meat and put into the flour bag.
3. Shake until coated.
4. In a 7-1/2" x 12" utility dish, pour oil.
5. Heat on High for 1-1/2 minutes.
6. Add meat; roll to coat both... - 46.1
Mix together all the burger ingredients and form the meat into 6 patties.
The recipe can be prepared ahead and refrigerated or frozen until needed.
If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator or, better yet, in a few minutes in a microwave oven on the defrost... - 33.6777
Super Bowl Chili Nacho Dip
Want to know of a yummy nacho dip recipe that is perfect for Super Food munch along food? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy, cheesy, healthy dip that is easy to prepare and tastes great. This dip is the perfect nacho companion, but can also be... - 89.7003