- » Microwave Cherry Jam
Microwave Cherry Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Microwave Cherry Jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Microwave Cherry Jam recipes.
Cherry And Apple Jam
The cherry and apple jam is prepared with black cherries and canned pie apples. Cooked along with lemon juice and pectin, the cherry and apple jam is sweetened with sugar and can be sealed and stored for later use. - 37.5931
You May Also Like!
Microwaved Cherry Preserves
1. Wash the cherries
2. Dry them by rolling them around on absorbent kitchen paper
3. Do not remove the stems
4. Sterilize two 175 g (6 oz) pots or glass jars
5. Use a fine needle to prick each cherry right to the stone in 6-8 places
6.... - 37.2601
Cherry Oatmeal Layer
1. Spread the hazel nuts on an ovenproof plate and microwave on HIGH for 30-45 seconds until they are lightly browned.
2. Place the hazel nuts in a large ovenproof glass bowl with the oatmeal and the sugar, stir in the milk and then refrigerate overnight.
3.... - 27.9252
Southern Jam Cake
Place all ingredients in mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed, then beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
Grease 10- or 12-cup bundt or tube dish well.
Coat with graham cracker crumbs.
Spread batter in dish.
Place greased glass, open-end up, in 2 1/2- to 3-qt casserole... - 38.3071
This delicious Microwave Trifle should not be missed. The addictive flavors of this wonderful dessert leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough off. Try this brilliant Microwave Trifle recipe! - 45.5935
Simple Cherry Cobbler
1. Prepare an 8-1/4-inch, shallow, round baking dish
2. Tip the pie filling into the dish
3. In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
4. Cut the butter into the mixture until the flour starts to look like large... - 44.8836
Chocolate-dipped Black Cherry Shortbread Cookies
1. In a mixing bowl place the butter, sugar, salt and vanilla extract, combine all the ingredients using a fork.
2. Add flour and thoroughly mix, divide the dough in two batch and cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Preheat the oven... - 134.371
1. Grease 8 paper drinking cups. Line the base of each one with a small round of greaseproof paper.
2. Cream the butter and the sugar together until they are very pale and fluffy. Add the eggs a little at a time, beating well after each addition. Carefully... - 38.9996
Fruit Filled Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding! Yummy! You will love the way this delicious Bread Pudding satisfies your taste buds and just makes your day!!! Try it! - 45.708
Christmas Yule Log Cake
1. Grease a 9 1/2 –inch X 13 1/2 -inch jelly roll or Swiss roll pan with butter and dust with.
2. Sift 3/4 cup flour and cornstarch. Keep aside
3. Before baking the cake, preheat oven to 350°F.
4. In a large mixing bowl of an electric... - 46.7538