- » Microwave Cherry Fudge
Microwave Cherry Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave cherry fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave cherry fudge recipes.
Creamy Raisin And Cherry Fudge
1. Lightly oil a small rectangular foil dish.
2. Put the butter into a 2.8 litre (5 pint) ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds, or until the butter is only just melted.
3. Stir in the sugar, milk, 60 ml (4 tbsp) water and the vanilla... - 28.6905
Coconut 'n' Cherry Fudge
1. Combine sugar, evaporated milk, and butter in 3-quart casserole. Cook on Full Power for 10 to 13 minutes, or until soft ball stage is reached.* Stir mixture 3 times during cooking time.
2. Beat in marshmallows, chocolate morsels, and vanilla with wire... - 32.1449
You May Also Like!
Cherries N Chocolate Fudge
Cherries N Chocolate Fudge has a great taste. Cherries N Chocolate Fudge gets its taste from cherries mixed with chocolate - 30.399
Quick Chocolate Fudge
A quick microwave fudge with only 2 ingredients! The fudge turns out rich, creamy and smooth! This recipe has countless combinations... be creative and play with variations. For example, white chips and cherry frosting or peanut butter chips and chocolate... - 121.126
Chocolate Covered Cherry Roll
Beat eggs until light colored and thick.
Add sugar, flour, baking powder, and vanilla.
Beat until well blended.
Pour batter into a 12- x 8-inch baking dish lined with greased waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Rotate the dish 1/4 turn at 1 minute... - 37.8572
Chocolate Cherry Truffle Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; grease a twelve cup fluted tube with shortening and dust with flour
2. In a mdeium mircowave safe bowl, microwave all the ngredients for filling on HIGH for half an hour or more, stirring them every fifteen... - 49.2754
Awesome Sundae Pie
LINE 9-inch pie plate with foil; lightly grease foil.
MICROWAVE chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in nuts and coconut. Spread evenly onto bottom and up... - 32.6432
Glitz Restaurant Style Nonesuch Kiss
If you are seeking more than just a frozen treat to round up your dinner, then Betty's Glitz restaurant inspired gorgeous and yummy nonesuch kiss will fit the bill. The very thought of a crunchy, light meringue shell with a dollop of ice cream, whipped... - 96.4936
Crunchy Chocolate Chip Sundae Cookie
When looking for a quick but decadent dessert to serve at an impromptu party, just squeeze some ice cream between chocolate chip cookie and watch your guests swoon. Nothing more indulgent like crispy, chewy, nutty and chocolaty cookie. Betty shows how you too... - 112.175