- » Microwave Carrot
Microwave Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave carrot recipes.
Low Fat Carrot Halwa
1. Wash, wipe and grate the carrots.
2. In a bowl take carrots and add in the milk, microwave for 6 minutes.
3. Take out the mixture from the microwave, add in the butter mix well and microwave for 6 more minutes.
4. Remove from... - 103.177
Quick Microwave Ryvita Carrot Cake
Quick little video this, done a few microwave cakes before…. but this one uses Ryvita!!! Check it out and give it a try, it’s actually pretty decent. - 100.339
Microwave Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) In a mixing bowl, add in the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, oil, shredded carrots, eggs, nuts and raisins.
2) With an electric beater, blend the ingredients on low speed for about 2 minutes.
3) In a 8X8-inch baking... - 48.8226
Microwave Carrot Cake
1)Take a bowl and mix the baking powder,soda,flour,salt ,sugar and cinnamon.
2)Now add the sugar,oil and eggs and whisk well.
3)Toss in the nuts, carrots and pineapple.
4)Take a greased baking dish and add this batter.
5)On HIGH(9) cook for 14 -16... - 47.8151
Carrot And Ham In A Ring Mold
Carrot And Ham Ring Mold has a luscious taste. The prefect blend of port wine, eggs sour cream along with ham makes the carrot and ham ring mold very tasty. - 44.8589
Microwave Glazed Baby Carrots
1) Wash, scrub and peel the carrots. Set aside.
2) In a small microwavable dish or a 1-cup measurer add in the butter or margarine. Microwave on HIGH for about 45 seconds till it has melted completely.
3) Add in the brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves and... - 44.2169
Almond And Carrot Cake
Put the butter in a bowl and melt in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Put the grated carrots in a dish.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Break the eggs into a bowl.
Add the honey, orange liqueur and brown sugar and whisk vigorously.
Add the... - 43.5621
Warm Carrot Salad
Put the carrots into a casserole with the white wine and sugar.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes.
Mix together the garlic, vinegar and olive oil.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
When the carrots are cooked, put into a bowl and add the sauce.
Stir... - 42.7726
In 2-quart casserole, combine carrots and water.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes, stirring once.
Do not drain.
Stir in honey, lemon .juice, and salt.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes.
In custard cup, melt butter at HIGH for 30 seconds.
Stir in... - 42.7431
Mediterranean Carrot Salad
Scrape the carrots, quarter lengthwise and then cut into 1/2 inch (1.25 cm) strips.
Put the carrots and garlic in a dish.
Add the sugar and salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil and half the lemon juice.
Cover and microwave on HIGH... - 42.626
Carrot Soup Ii
Carrot Soup is the favorite all over the world. The amalgamation of the carrots, orange juice, mustard, and brown sugar gives an enriched taste. Pepper is always acting as a taste maker. Carrot soup is easy to make and very healthy diet. - 42.6163
Carrot Spice Cake
In large bowl, with electric mixer, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, salt and carrot.
Stir in oil, eggs, pineapple and vanilla and beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Stir in nuts and raisins.
Pour batter into a greased 10 to... - 42.4979
Cauliflower And Carrot Quiche
Cauliflower And Carrot Quiche makes for a wonderful breakfast or brunch. I served this scrumptous dish to my husband and to my glee, he vowed that he had never had a better breakfast! Try this excellent Cauliflower And Carrot Quiche recipe! - 41.6934
In large mixing bowl, blend sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for one minute.
In small bowl, stir together flour, soda, cinnamon and salt.
Add to sugar-egg mixture and mix on low speed for 1 minute.
Fold in carrots and... - 41.545
Carrot Cakes With Custard Sauce
Microwave directions: Pour hot water over the 1/3 cup granola; set aside.
In a mixing bowl stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Make a well in the center of dry ingredients.
Stir egg, carrot, oil, and 1/2 tea spoon orange peel into the... - 41.3872
Broccoli Carrot Casserole
Place package of unopened broccoli on microproof plate.
Cook on HI, 2 minutes.
Combine carrots, flour, onion, salt, pepper, soup, and sour cream in 1 1/2-quart micro-proof casserole.
Cut broccoli into one-inch pieces and stir into carrot... - 40.8951
These Carrot Cupcakes are a desire ! Try these deliciously spiced cakes with cream cheese topping for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Carrot Cupcakes are welcome. - 40.1987
Frosted Carrot Cake
In a medium size bowl, stir together sugar and oil; beat in eggs, one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
Stir in flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and carrots.
Pour batter into a lightly greased 10 inch non metallic bundt... - 40.1446
Carrot Topped Poached Fish
Place 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 9 inch square baking dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds.
Stir in carrots, lemon peel, lemon juice, and thyme.
Push vegetable mixture to one side.
Lay two paper towels on floor of microwave.
Place... - 38.3694
Microwave Carrot Cake
1. Grease a 13- to 15-cup fluted tube dish.
2. In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, ground cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat brown sugar, salad oil, and eggs until blended. Increase speed to... - 37.3967
Potato And Carrot Kugel
Potato And Carrot Kugel is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Potato And Carrot Kugel; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 37.0819
In mixer bowl, cream shortening and brown sugar.
Beat in eggs and 1 tablespoon hot water.
Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and soda; add to egg mixture.
Fold in carrots.
Turn into oiled 5 1/2 cup nonmetal ring mold.
Cook at MEDIUM (5) for 10 to 12... - 36.8785
Microwave Parsley Carrots
1. In a glass casserole, take carrots, onion, salt, water, lemon juice and butter. Mix it well.
2. Cover it and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until carrots are done. Remember to stir it once after 4-5 minutes of cooking.
3. Keep it aside for 5... - 36.2803
Microwave Baked Carrots
1. In a glass casserole, take nutmeg, salt, sugar and water. Mix it well.
2. Add carrots and butter and again mix it well.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until carrots are done. Remember to stir it once after 4-5 minutes.
4. Keep... - 35.6635
Cook carrots, onions, potatoes, and bay leaf covered in 3-quart (3 liter) saucepan with chicken broth until vegetables are tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Process carrots, onions, and potatoes with liquid at HIGH into 3-quart (3... - 34.9851
Glazed Carrot Sticks
Peel the carrots and cut into small sticks.
Place in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe dish.
Add the water and the 1/2 teaspoon (2 mL) brown sugar.
Cover and microwave 7 to 8 minutes at HIGH.
Stir well after 5 minutes of cooking.
Add the remaining... - 33.5068
Microwave Gingery Orange Carrots
1. In a microwave glass dish, melt the butter on ROAST (7) for 1 ½ minute. Mix the brown sugar, ginger and salt.
2. Add the carrots and orange sections to the brown sugar till coated. Cook covered on HIGH (9) for 7 minutes or until carrots are... - 32.232
Colorful Carrot And Green Bean Ring
Cut carrots into large pieces and finely grate them.
Ring a plate or flat soup bowl with the grated carrots.
Add a few drops of water.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave on High for 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, chop the green beans and mushroom but keep them... - 30.4744
Microwave Glazed Carrots
1. In a large microwave glass serving dish, melt the butter on ROAST (7) for 1 1/2 minutes and add the brown sugar to the pan.
2. Stir in carrots till they are evenly coated with the sugar. Cook covered on HIGH (9) for 7 minutes or until carrots are... - 27.68
Glazed Carrot Coins
Combine water, salt and carrots in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave 5 minutes on HIGH, or until carrots are tender-crisp.
Stir in butter, sugar and lemon rind.
Microwave 4 minutes on HIGH, or until hot and glazed. - 27.5813
1. Pierce the carrots in 5 or 6 places evenly down their length. Arrange them on a sheet of absorbent kitchen paper, greaseproof paper or a heatproof plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes, turning the carrots halfway through cooking time. Leave to stand... - 26.7564
Carrot And Basil Bake
Combine all ingredients in 1 3/4-quart micro-proof casserole.
Cover with casserole lid and cook on HI, 15 to 17 minutes, stirring twice during cooking time.
Let stand 3 minutes before serving. - 24.3913
To Microwave: Place carrots, water and butter in microwave-safe dish.
Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 5 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender, turning dish halfway through cooking.
Sprinkle with sugar and stir. - 24.2178