- » Microwave Caramel
Microwave Caramel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave caramel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave caramel recipes.
Microwave Caramel Popcorn
Are you looking for Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe? I am sharing a simple and quick Microwave Carmel Popcorn Recipe with you. This recipe produces golden popcorn with a crunchy, sweet caramel coating. This candy is delicious on its own. You can try this... - 41.3951
Microwave Caramel Corn
Combine sugar, margarine, corn syrup and salt in a microwave pan and bring mixture to boil in a microwave oven set on "high."
Boil for 3 minutes.
Remove from oven and stir in baking soda, mixing well.
Pour over popcorn.
Mix to coat well.
Pour caramel corn... - 38.4516
Super Easy Microwave Caramel Corn
Combine first three ingredients in a glass microwavable bowl.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Cook on high power until mixture boils (about 2 minutes depending on microwave) Stir, then cook 2 minutes longer.
Remove bowl and stir in baking soda until the color changes... - 33.2805
How To Make Caramel In A Microwave
In this video recipe Barry is asked to show you how to make chewy caramels. There are several ways of doing this but one cool way is in the microwave, the caramel taste super good and you'll love playing around with this concept with different coverings such... - 0
You May Also Like!
Microwave Caramel Sauce
1) In a deep microwavable dish, add in the caramel chocolate pieces along with butter and water.
2) Cover the container and cook for 2 minutes.
3) Stir the Caramel Sauce well before serving.
4) Caramel Sauce makes a great topping for most... - 28.861
Microwaved Caramel Cream Frosting
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, heat caramel and 1 tablespoon water 1 1/2 to 2 minutes; stir until smooth.
With electric mixer, blend in cream cheese, then sugar; add 1/2 to 1 tablespoon water to reach desired consistency. - 26.8106
Caramel Sauce In The Microwave
1) In a deep dish, combine caramel chocolate, butter and milk well.
2) Cook for about 2 minutes (stir well during the process).
3) This caramel sauce tastes best with ice cream. - 27.0049
Caramel Chocolate Microwave Brownies
Place the caramels and 1/3 cup of the evaporated milk in a glass bowl.
Microwave on Medium High for 3 1/2 minutes.
Stir until smooth.
Combine the dry cake mix, margarine and the remaining 1/3 cup evaporated milk in a bowl and mix with a wooden... - 38.5838
Microwave Cooked Caramel Apples
1) Wash the apples and dry them.
2) In stem end, insert stick.
3) In a small bowl, place chopped peanuts.
4) Set them aside.
5) In a 1-qt casserole, place unwrapped caramels and water .
6) Microwave at High 3 to 4 minutes, or until... - 35.1696
Microwave Caramel Apples
1)Take a deep glass bowl put the unwrapped candies and water.
2)Now cook this on ROAST(7) for 2-3 minutes and stir every minute or so.
3)Now cleanly insert the sticks into the apples
4)Dip into the melted caramel and turn it to coat the apple... - 37.6927
Microwaved Caramel Apples
Peel the apples, cut them into quarters and core.
Place the butter or margarine in a 9-inch (23 cm) microwave-safe pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Stir in the brown sugar and the spice of your choice until well mixed.
Place the apples over this sugar... - 37.0853
Delicious Microwave Caramels
1. In a microwave bowl, melt butter.
2. Add corn syrup, condensed milk and brwon sugar. Mix well.
3. Set microwave on HIGH and cook for 17 to 21 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from microwave, add vanilla extract and transfer mixture on... - 39.0581
Microwaved Caramel Frosting
Melt butter in a heavy skillet over low heat.
Blend in the brown sugar and cream.
Stirring constantly, bring to boiling and cook 1 minute, or until sugar is completely dissolved.
Remove from heat and cool to HOT.
When syrup has cooled, gradually add the... - 25.9065
Microwaved Caramel Biscuit Ring A Round
Combine brown sugar, butter and water in 1-quart glass casserole.
Microwave on medium for about 2 minutes or until butter is melted.
Stir in nuts.
Separate biscuits; cut each one into quarters.
Add biscuits to sugar mixture; stir to coat each piece.
Push... - 25.8472
Microwave Caramel Recipes By Category