- » Microwave Cabbage
Microwave Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave cabbage recipes.
Microwaved Sweet Sour Red Cabbage
1. Mix 2 tablespoons water, 2 tablespoons vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the cabbage in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until tender, 4 to 6 minutes longer; drain.
2. Place bacon in 1-quart... - 34.2615
Microwaved Savory Cabbage
1. Prepare and shred cabbage. Place cabbage and milk in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 8 to 10 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until crisp-tender.
2. Stir in margarine, oregano, salt and pepper. Serve with cheese. - 23.3421
Microwave Spiced Red Cabbage
Finely slice cabbage; place in large bowl. Mix together vinegar and sugar; stir into cabbage. In double thickness square of cheesecloth, tie together cloves, peppercorns, bay leaf and coriander seeds; add to cabbage mixture. Let stand for at least 15 minutes... - 34.3376
Microwave Sweet 'n Sour Stuffed Cabbage
1. Place whole cabbage in a plastic wrap and tie it properly.
2. In a microwave oven, place the plastic wrap and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for about 10 minutes until the cabbage turns soft, but remains slightly firm.
3. In a bowl... - 45.8716
Beef And Cabbage Joes In A Microwave Oven
Crumble meat into ungreased 2 quart glass casserole; add onion and celery.
Microwave uncovered, stirring once, until meat is set, about 5 minutes.
Drain off fat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except buns.
Cover and microwave, stirring occasionally, until... - 36.2022
Microwaved Cabbage Rolls
Frozen cabbage is easiest to use.
Freeze whole heads in the fall and let head thaw until you can remove just the number of leaves you need at one time.
Return remainder of head to freezer.
As leaves thaw they will wilt enough to be able to use without... - 46.1304
Microwave Creamy Cabbage
Shred cabbage into 2-quart microproof casserole.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 7 to 9 minutes, or until done.
Stir once during cooking time.
Add all remaining ingredients except paprika.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Stir... - 36.0659
Microwaved Corned Beef And Cabbage
1. Place corned beef brisket in water-soaked clay pot. Sprinkle with seasonings included with meat; add onion. Cover with water-soaked lid.
2. Microwave 30 minutes on MEDIUM (Simmer). Turn brisket over; add cabbage and recover. Continue cooking 60 to 65... - 20.4093
Microwave Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1. Take a large glass bowl, add arid water and place cabbage leaves in it.
2. Wrap it with plastic.
3. In a microwave oven, place the large glass bowl and cook it on a setting of HIGH (9) until the leaves start wilting.
4. In another... - 45.0781
Microwaved Sausage Cabbage Soup
In 5-qt casserole combine ham bone, water, carrot, celery, onion, garlic, bay leaf, basil and pepper; cover.
Microwave at High 45 minutes, turning ham bone over after every 15 minutes.
Remove ham bone.
Stir in cabbage and sausage; cover.
Microwave at High 5... - 45.2778
Microwaved Cabbage Soup
Place in a 20-cup (5 L) microwave-safe bowl all the ingredients, except the cream and butter.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 30 minutes, stirring after half the cooking time.
Add the cream and butter.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 5 minutes.
Test seasoning and serve. - 34.0892
Microwave Corned Beef And Cabbage
1. Take a glass casserole and add corned beef into it.
2. Cover it with water and wrap plastic around it.
3. Dip probe into the liquid.
4. In a microwave oven, place casserole and cook on HIGH (9) and then on HEAT and HOLD at 180°F for... - 35.8816
Microwaved Quick Corned Beef And Cabbage
1. Grease a large (3-quart or 8 cup) microwaveable casserole or serving dish with a little of the melt butter.
2. Arrange the potatoes and onions layers and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Pour over the water and cover the dish with glass lid,... - 42.4898
Heat 1 inch salted water (1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling in 10-inch skillet.
Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer until crisp-tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove to serving platter with slotted spoon.
Heat remaining... - 40.4977
Microwave Vegetable Medley
1. In a glass casserole, take butter. Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until it melts.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients. Toss it well.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes. Remember to stir it once after 2 ½ - 3 ½ minutes of... - 37.0614
Sweet And Sour Red Cabbage
Shred the cabbage, discarding the core.
Place in a 3-quart casserole.
Add the apple and toss to combine.
Stir in the vinegar, honey, and soy sauce.
Dot with the margarine or butter.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Cover and... - 33.5076
Sweet Sour Red Cabbage
Shred cabbage into 3-quart microproof casserole.
Add apple, butter, and vinegar.
Cook, covered, on HI (max. power) 18 to 22 minutes, or until apples and cabbage are tender.
Stir twice during cooking time.
Stir in salt and sugar.
Cook, covered, on HI... - 34.6099
In 2 qt casserole microwave (high) 2 Tbsp.
water and cabbage 6-7 minutes/lb., covered, stirring halfway through cooking.
Rest, covered, 5 minutes. - 16.034
Buttered Cabbage Wedges
Arrange cabbage wedges in dish with narrow ends toward center.
Add water; sprinkle with caraway seed.
Cover and microwave 7 minutes; turn dish onequarter turn.
Microwave until crisp tender, 5 to 6 minutes; drain.
Microwave margarine uncovered until melted, 30... - 29.8158
Cabbage With Carrots
Mix all ingredients except sour cream in l 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave until cabbage is crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes longer.
Stir in sour cream. - 28.6805
Sweet And Sour Cabbage
1) In a 2-quart glass casserole, saute onion in the butter in the microwave for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
2) Stir in the stock, cabbage and apple, then cook covered for 6 to 8 minutes, stir once in between.
3) Stir in the vinegar, brown... - 39.8232
In 2-qt casserole combine cabbage, water and butter.
Microwave at High 6 to 7 minutes or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High 30 seconds to heat through. - 30.9114
Sweet And Sour Cabbage
1. In a medium (1 ½ to 2 quart) microwave proof casserole or dish combine butter, brown sugar and melt in microwave for 1 minute
2. Stir in cabbage and apple, vinegar and season according to taste.
3. Return to the microwave and cook for about 10... - 36.6748
In 2-quart-casserole;combine_cabbage, salt, milk, onion, butter and nutmeg.
Cook covered, 6 minutes or until just about tender, stirring once.
Stir in cheese and let stand 2 minutes before serving - 25.3822
Cheesy Pork And Cabbage
Cheesy pork and cabbage is a cheese and pork soup tat can be served by itself or wih noodles. Made with cubed pork and cheddar cheese soup along with carrots and cabbage, the cheesy pork and cabbage is delightfully light and refreshing with a lingering aroma. - 38.7394
Spiced Red Cabbage
In 2-quart casserole, blend apple juice, sugar, vinegar, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
Add remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 8 to 12 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring twice.
Let stand, covered, for 3 minutes. - 43.4324
Beet Cabbage Soup
1. Stir beef bouillon, water, beets (with liquid), cabbage, onion and sugar in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until cabbage is tender, 7 to 9 minutes longer.
2. Stir in vinegar;... - 28.1527
Tyrolean Red Cabbage
1) In a large casserole, add the cabbage, apple, raisins, salted water, redcurrant jelly, lemon juice and pepper in this order.
2) On high power, cook covered for 15 minutes, or until the cabbage is just tender, stirring in between.
3) Let stand,... - 39.4232
1. Place cabbage and milk in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and refrigerate no longer than 24 hours.
2. About 15 minutes before serving, remove cabbage from refrigerator. Microwave covered on high (100%) 7 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until... - 26.7629
Corn And Cabbage
Place bacon on a microwave-safe rack or on 2 sheets of white paper towelling.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp.
Crumble and set aside.
Place the margarine in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe dish and melt 2 minutes at HIGH.
Add the water, corn,... - 42.376
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1. Place cabbage in 2-quart glass casserole. Pour water in bottom of dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 8 to 10 minutes or until cabbage is partly cooked; set aside. Crumble ground beef in medium mixing bowl. Stir in remaining ingredi - 29.0034
Tomatoes With Cabbage
Mix bouillon, basil, reserved tomato liquid and cabbage in 2-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; stir in tomatoes.
Cover and microwave until cabbage is crisp-tender and tomatoes are hot, 3 to 5 minutes longer. - 20.9093
Sweet And Sour Cabbage Rolls
1. Place cabbage leaves in a 9-inch square baking dish. Cover Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 3 to 5 minutes, or until leaves are soft enough to fold easily. Set aside.
2. Combine beef, rice, onion, ketchup, raisins, salt, and pepper in a medium... - 31.9097
1. In a 2 quart casserole, mix water and cabbage.
2. Cover and microwave on high for 6-7 minutes or until cabbage is cooked. Remember to stir it once after 3- 31/2 minutes of cooking.
3. Keep it aside for 5 minutes covered.
4. Drain... - 30.069
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
For sauce, combine first 5 ingredients.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 minutes.
Remove center veins from cabbage leaves.
Micro-cook cabbage, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 3 to 5 minutes or till limp.
Combine egg, crumbs,... - 41.9127
Cabbage With Bell Pepper And Cheese
1. Prepare and microwave cabbage wedges.
2. Place bell pepper, garlic and margarine in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes or until bell pepper is crisp-tender. Stir in flour, salt and pepper thoroughly; gradually stir in milk. Microwave... - 29.1419
Steamed Summer Cabbage
1) In a shallow microwavable casserole, mix in the cabbage wedges, wine, stock and fennel seeds.
2) Cover the casserole tightly with a cling film and microwave the cabbage mixture on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes.
3) Carefully remove the cling film with a... - 36.8485
Dill Cabbage Wedges
1) From the cabbage, remove the tough outer leaves and slice off the stem.
2) Through the core, cut the cabbage in half. Then, cut each half into quarters, thus making 8 wedges.
3) In a 9 inch glass pie plate, arrange the wedges in two... - 38.4346
1) Take a glass dish and cook the cabbage leaves with salt and water for 2 minutes on power.
2) Run cold water through the leaves, drain the water, and sponge dry the leaves.
3) Take a glass dish, melt butter, and saute onion, garlic,... - 45.7562
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Stuffed Cabbage Leaves has a healthy taste. The Lemon juice gives the Stuffed Cabbage Leaves a tangy and bracing taste. - 45.6574
1. Arrange cabbage leaves in 3-quart microwave-safe casserole; add water. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes or until soft, rotating dish once during cooking. Drain and set aside.
2. In medium bowl, thoroughly mix beef, rice, onion, egg,... - 35.3615
Brush cabbage with butter.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange cabbage so wide edges are towards rim.
Sprinkle with caraway seeds and water.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with plastic wrap.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 8 to 9 1/2 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC... - 36.8533
Scalloped Ham N Cabbage
In 2-quart casserole, mix cabbage with flour and caraway seed.
Stir in milk and ham.
Cook covered, 11 minutes or until cabbage is desired doneness.
Top with onion rings just before serving. - 29.0183
In 2-quart casserole, combine beer, caraway, salt and dill.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot.
Microwave at High for 12 to 21 minutes longer, or until tender-crisp, rotating dish once.
Let stand, covered, for 3... - 38.4314
1. Place butter in a 10-inch round baking dish. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until melted. Roll cabbage wedges in melted butter to coat. Arrange cabbage so that the wider portion of the wedges face the... - 31.2466
Herbed Beef Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
Remove core and blemished leaves of cabbage.
Place cabbage in 3-quart microproof casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap and cook on HI (max. power) 6 minutes.
Cool cabbage slightly and separate leaves.
Combine ground beef, pork, rice, egg, thyme,... - 42.7029
Light And Lively Cabbage Dish
Combine cabbage, cauliflower, carrot and water in a serving bowl.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
Microwave on High for 8 minutes, turning dish once.
Drain any excess water.
Add butter, salt and white pepper.
Stir to mix. - 31.5443
Caraway Cabbage is a tasty and simple vegetarian dish. Surprisingly even my cabbage hating husband and kids gobble this yummy dish down without complaint. Try this Caraway Cabbage recipe for yourself! - 34.2764
Easy Sausage & Cabbage
Crumble sausage into 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 4 to 5 minutes, or until sausage is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 13 to 18 minutes, or until cabbage is... - 26.6943
Cabbage With Caraway Seeds
1. Cut the cabbage into quarters and wash it well. Remove the thick stem and shred the cabbage finely, using a sharp knife.
2. Place the cabbage in a large ovenproof serving dish with the caraway seeds, nutmeg, onion and stock. Three-quarters cover with cling... - 25.2369
Place cabbage in 2-quart casserole.
In small mixing bowl, blend soup, milk, caraway, salt and pepper.
Pour over cabbage.
Microwave at High for 12 to 16 minutes, or until cabbage is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Sprinkle with... - 45.1391
1) In a microwavable container, put the cabbage and stream over the water.
2) Top the cabbage with butter.
3) Put the lid on and cook for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes, set aside.
4) Between two sheets of kitchen paper, place the bacon... - 36.4664
Pine Nut Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
Cabbage Flan a healthy appetizer with lots of protien. The sprinle of golden raisings gives the Cabbage Flan a delctable taste. - 47.7248
In 2 qt glass casserole melt butter 1 minute.
Blend with cabbage.
To beaten eggs, add cream, nutmeg, salt and pepper to taste.
Pour egg mixture over cabbage.
Place in a dish of hot water.
Microwave (high) 6-8 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through... - 27.8113
Cheesy Cabbage Soup
Wash the cabbage, discard any discoloured or tough leaves, quarter it and cut out the stalk.
Put the leaves in a roasting or boiling bag with a generous spoonful of water and tie the top loosely. Microwave for 6 minutes. Remove and chop the cabbage.
Put the... - 25.6089
Crazy Mixed Up Cabbage Bake
Place onion in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
Crumble beef and sausage over onion.
Microwave at High for 6 to 7 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir... - 49.0139
Cabbage Rice is simple to make. The coconut gives the Cabbage Rice a different use. Must catch it. - 22.244
Savoy Cabbage Rolls With Tomato Sauce
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Cut core from cabbage; rinse.
In medium glass bowl, heat, covered, 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove 8 leaves; reserve.
Into glass bowl, crumble ground beef; stir in onions.
Heat 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or until beef is browned, stirring once;... - 45.0995
German Style Red Cabbage
1) Take a 1 L (4 cup) microwave safe casserole, and mix bacon and onions.
2) Cover the lid of the casserole.
3) Microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
4) Take a 2 L (8 cup) casserole and add cabbage and apple juice. Partially cook them on HIGH for 10... - 41.6965
Beefy Cabbage Rolls
1. Microwave cabbage leaves at high, covered for 2-3 minutes until slightly limp and drain.
2. In a colander in 9-inch glass dish, microwave (high) crumbled beef 3-4 minutes, stirring once and drain fat.
3. Blend with egg, milk, cooked rice, salt, dill... - 42.1179
Dill Cabbage Wedges
3. Arrange the wedges in 2 concentric circles in a 9" glass pie-plate.
4. Sprinkle with onions, carrots and dill on dishful cabbage-slices.
5. Add the stock by pouring method.
6. Wrap the plate with vented plastic wrap.
7. Microwave the preparation... - 41.7866
Sausage Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
1. Trim the stalk ends of the cabbage leaves and place them on a large ovenproof plate. Cover them with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 2-3 minutes until the leaves soften. Remove them from the oven and immediately... - 32.9818
German Red Cabbage
Mix ingredients well in dish.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until cabbage is tender, stirring twice during cooking time.
Let stand covered for 10 minutes before serving. - 34.9205
Beef Stuffed Cabbage Leaves
These Stuffed Cabbage Leaves are fabulous ! These savory rice, meat and vegetables cabbage packages make a mindblowing combination with rice or any other suitable dish ! Try out these Stuffed Cabbage Leaves this weekend ! Your suggestions for this... - 41.7998
Caraway Cabbage And Kielbasa
Combine cabbage, apple, onion, wine, bouillon and caraway seeds in a deep 2-quart casserole.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 12-14 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Cut kielbasa into 1-inch pieces; add to cabbage mixture and stir lightly.
Cover and... - 31.8284
Potato And Cabbage Au Gratin
In 2-quart casserole, blend butter-flavored mix and flour.
Stir in onion, parsley, chives, salt and pepper.
Blend in milk.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until mixture thickens and bubbles, stirring 3 times.
Stir in Monterey Jack and... - 49.6083
Place cabbage leaves and water in a 3-quart casserole.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 7 to 9 minutes, or until leaves are soft and pliable.
Stir together ground beef, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, rice, and onion.
Divide into 8 portions and place one... - 40.0599
In 3-quart casserole, place cabbage leaves and water.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 7 to 9 minutes until leaves are soft and pliable.
In medium size mixing bowl, combine ground chuck, rice, onion, green pepper, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Divide into 8... - 39.4092
1) In a baking dish, heat butter on high power for 1 1/2 minutes or until melted.
2) Brush cabbage with the melted butter and place in the same dish, with wide ranges facing the rim.
3) Sprinkle caraway seeds and water on the cabbage and cover the... - 37.2585
Sausage Cabbage Rolls
Microwave whole cabbage at High 2 minutes, or until 8 outer leaves can be separated easily.
Refrigerate remaining cabbage for future use.
Cut out hard center rib from each cabbage leaf.
Place leaves in 12x8-in baking dish.
Coverwith plastic wrap.
Microwave at... - 41.0295
German Red Cabbage
1 Combine all ingredients in 2 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 8 minutes on HIGH. Stir well and continue cooking for 8 to 9 minutes on HIGH, or until cabbage is tender-crisp. Let stand, covered,
2 minutes before serving. About... - 37.7249
Bacon Cabbage Soup
Place bacon in 3-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 3 to 5 minutes, or until bacon begins to crisp.
Stir in cabbage, onion, seasonings and 2 cups water; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Add remaining water; cover.
Microwave at High 8 to 12 minutes, or... - 35.9646
Chops & Creamed Cabbage
Brown chops conventionally on both sides.
Place cabbage in 9-inch square baking dish.
Arrange chops over cabbage with bone-side toward center of dish.
Place butter in 4-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 1 to 1 1/4 minutes, or until butter... - 38.7169
In 2-quart casserole or bowl, crumble pork sausage; cook uncovered, 3 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking up with fork once.
Wrap head of cabbage in wax paper and cook 8 minutes or until leaves are softened.
Meanwhile, add remaining ingredients,... - 38.7846
Pepper Cheese Cabbage
1. Place water and salt in 1 1/2-quart casserole; arrange cabbage wedges spoke-fashion with core at outside edge. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; rotate casserole 1/2 turn. Microwave until crisp-tender, 3 to 5 minutes longer; drain.
2.... - 31.0823
Quick Cabbage With Bacon
1. In a 4-quart microwavable casserole, toss cabbage, onions, peppers, oil, and garlic until mixed well.
2. Cover and cook on High for 5 minutes until the cabbage is wilted.
3. Add rest of the ingredients and cook on High for another 5 minutes until... - 37.9717
Celery Cabbage is a very tempting recipe which you would love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this Celery Cabbage on the coming get together party! - 27.9505
Cabbage Bacon Saute
1) On a rack in a 12X8-inch dish, place the 6 slices of bacon. Cover the dish with a paper towel.
2) Microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH. Let the bacon sit for about 5 minutes before crumbling them.
3) Take the rack out. Reserve 3 tablespoons of bacon fat,... - 36.4954
1. Place cabbage in 3-quart microwave-safe casserole. In small bowl, stir soup until smooth; stir in milk, vinegar and caraway until blended. Pour over cabbage. Cover with lid; microwave on high 15 minutes or until cabbage is tender, stirring twice during... - 29.6637
Cabbage Rolls Italian Style
In 3-qt casserole place cabbage and water.
Microwave at High (10) 7 to 9 Minutes, until leaves are pliable.
While cabbage is cooking, mix together ground beef, egg, rice, onion and salt.
Divide meat mixture into 8 equal portions.
Place one portion on... - 42.7087
Cabbage With Cheese And Bacon
1. Place water and salt in 2-quart casserole; arrange cabbage wedges spoke-fashion with core at outside edge. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 6 minutes; rotate casserole 1/2 turn. Microwave until crisp-tender, 5 to 7 minutes longer. Drain liquid,... - 27.0715
Fresh Cabbage Wedges
1. Cut cabbage in 3 to 4 wedges. Remove outer leaves and core. In a 2-cup casserole, place wedges with core end to inside of dish. Add water. Cover with lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave at 100% (high) 5 to 6 minutes or until tender; turn wedges over and... - 19.5584
1. In a large shallow microwave proof dish, place the cabbage leaves and cover with water.
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap and pierce in a few places to allow steam to escape.
3. Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes until the leave become limp.
4. In... - 45.8707
Cabbage And Noodles
1) In a 2-quart microwavable casserole, add in the shredded cabbage, onions, butter or margarine, poppy seeds, salt and pepper.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 6 minutes or till the cabbage turns tender. Stir once after 3 minutes... - 36.331
Seasoned Cabbage Casserole
1. Combine cabbage, salt, milk, onion, butter and nutmeg in 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes. Stir and continue cooking on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until cabbage is tender-crisp. Stir in c - 26.5782
Cabbage Patch Casserole
In 2-quart casserole, place cabbage, water and salt; cover.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to 8 minutes; stir after 5 minutes.
Combine crumbled bacon, soup and milk; pour over cabbage and blend well; cover.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes;... - 34.4977
Cheesy Creamy Cabbage
Mix water, celery salt, garlic powder and cabbage in 1-quart casserole.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
Mix remaining ingredients; stir into hot cabbage. - 31.8913
Beef Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
To remove leaves from cabbage, place whole cabbage in microwave oven.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until outer leaves peel off easily.
Save remaining cabbage for soups or salads.
With a sharp knife, cut hard cores from softened leaves.
Combine ground... - 39.2271
Broccoli Chinese Cabbage Medley
1. Mix all ingredients except soy sauce in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and refrigerate no longer than 24 hours.
2. About 15 minutes before serving, remove broccoli and cabbage from refrigerator. Microwave covered on high (100%) 5 minutes; stir. Cover... - 30.7395
Mix water, celery salt, garlic powder and cabbage in 15-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 min [3 to 4 min].
Mix remaining ingredients; stir into hot cabbage. - 32.6314
Gingered Chinese Cabbage
Mix all ingredients in 12-oz casserole [1-qt casserole].
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high (550 watts) until crisp-tender, 2 to 2 1/2 min [3 to 3 1/2 min]; stir.
Sprinkle with finely chopped fully cooked smoked ham if desired. - 29.7922
Cabbage Stir Fry
This super simple cabbage fry recipe is for time-crunched people. With minimal ingredients cabbage fry can be made in a jiffy and goes well with Roti/Chapathi. - 36.9403
Cabbage Rolls With Poppy Seed Noodles
Use a sharp knife to remove the hard center rib from each cabbage leaf.
Place the leaves in a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Sprinkle with the water.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the leaves are pliable.
In a large bowl,... - 41.416
Gus's Cabbage Rolls
1)In a 3-quart casserole, core and place the cabbage head.
2) Pour in the boiling water to cover 1/4 bottom of the cabbage.
3) Cover and cook in the microwave for 11 to 12 minutes.
4) Slightly cool the cabbage, detach 6 to 8 large outside leaves and... - 42.8954
In a 2 quart casserole, place cabbage, onions, and water.
Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes.
Cut cream cheese into small chunks and add to cabbage mixture, along with celery seeds, salt, and butter.
Toss... - 33.043
Herbs-seasoned Cabbage Soup
In a 2-quart casserole, combine the onions, celery, garlic, and oil.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Add the cabbage and zucchini.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 7 to 8 minutes, or... - 45.9519
Chinese Cabbage With Horseradish Cream
Chinese Cabbage With Horseradish Cream donâ€™t take make time to prepare and have an astinishing taste. The egg and horseradish sauce gives the Chinese Cabbage With Horseradish Cream a mind blowing taste. - 31.5456
Creamy Caraway Cabbage
1. Place water, salt, garlic and cabbage in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until tender, 2 to 4 minutes longer; drain.
2. Mix cream cheese and milk; stir in caraway seed and pepper. Stir... - 27.8629
Cabbage And Linguine
Prepare linguine as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
Drain and place in medium mixing bowl.
Place margarine in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 20 to 30 seconds, or until margarine melts.
Stir in flour and... - 45.752
Old Country Cabbage Soup
In a 12-cup (3 L) microwave-safe bowl melt the butter or margarine at HIGH 2 minutes.
Add the cabbage, stir well.
Cover and microwave at HIGH 5 minutes, stirring once during the cooking period.
Stir in the flour.
When well mixed, add the remaining... - 36.7879