- » Microwave Blueberry Pie
Microwave Blueberry Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave blueberry pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave blueberry pie recipes.
Microwaved Blueberry Cream Pie
The blueberry cream pie is a microwaved bluberry dessert pie, prepared with frozen blueberries. Set in a pie shell, the blueberry cream pie is filled with cream cheese and cooked blueberries along with whipped cream. Topped with remaining blueberry mix, it is... - 42.7607
Microwave Cooked Blueberry Pie
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In medium bowl combine filling ingredients.
3) In shell, turn the mixture.
4) With fork or pastry blender, cut the topping ingredients together.
5) Sprinkle on top of filling.
6) On wax paper, place the pie... - 46.4451
So Quick Blueberry Pie
In a medium bowl, whisk together the water, maple syrup, and cornstarch.
Stir in the blueberries.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Stir and microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the mixture is thick.
Cool slightly, then pour into the pie shell.
Cool... - 34.2974
Fresh & Tasty Blueberry Pie
In 2 1/2 quart bowl, combine sugar, flour, peel, cinnamon, and salt.
Add blueberries and mix till well coated.
Stir in lemon juice and butter.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 8 to 9 minutes or till mixture thickens and comes to rolling boil, stirring every 2... - 45.6346
Fresh Blueberry Pie
1. Combine cookie crumbs and butter in 9-inch pie plate. Press mixture firmly against bottom and sides of pie plate. Cook on Full Power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until firm. Turn quarter-turn halfway through cooking time. Set aside.
2. Mash 1/2 cup... - 37.531
Southern Blueberry Pie
1. Prepare pie shell as directed except — stir in 1/4 cup cornmeal with the flour.
2. Spread blueberries in pie shell. Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon in 4-cup measure. Stir in water. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) stirring every minute until... - 36.2025
Blueberry Pie Filling
Partially defrost the blueberries at room temperature or in a microwave oven for 60 seconds.
Combine all the other ingredients in a saucepan, add the blueberries, and heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens. - 26.4705
Blueberry Cream Pie
Buy a ready-made pie crust or bake a single pie crust.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, flour, and 1/2 cup of the milk.
Whisk together until smooth.
Transfer to a saucepan.
Add remainder of milk and egg yolks.
Whisk together and cook over medium heat,... - 44.6742