- » Microwave Blueberry Pie
Microwave Blueberry Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave blueberry pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave blueberry pie recipes.
Microwave Cooked Blueberry Pie
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In medium bowl combine filling ingredients.
3) In shell, turn the mixture.
4) With fork or pastry blender, cut the topping ingredients together.
5) Sprinkle on top of filling.
6) On wax paper, place the pie... - 44.8548
Fresh & Tasty Blueberry Pie
In 2 1/2 quart bowl, combine sugar, flour, peel, cinnamon, and salt.
Add blueberries and mix till well coated.
Stir in lemon juice and butter.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 8 to 9 minutes or till mixture thickens and comes to rolling boil, stirring every 2... - 43.5384
Microwaved Blueberry Cream Pie
The blueberry cream pie is a microwaved bluberry dessert pie, prepared with frozen blueberries. Set in a pie shell, the blueberry cream pie is filled with cream cheese and cooked blueberries along with whipped cream. Topped with remaining blueberry mix, it is... - 40.4917
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and water in large micro proof bowl.
Stir until cornstarch is dissolved.
Cook on HI, 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until mixture is clear, stirring once during cooking time.
Stir in blueberries, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
Cook on... - 36.9107
You May Also Like!
So Quick Blueberry Pie
In a medium bowl, whisk together the water, maple syrup, and cornstarch.
Stir in the blueberries.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Stir and microwave on high for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the mixture is thick.
Cool slightly, then pour into the pie shell.
Cool... - 31.9108
Fresh Blueberry Pie
1. Combine cookie crumbs and butter in 9-inch pie plate. Press mixture firmly against bottom and sides of pie plate. Cook on Full Power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until firm. Turn quarter-turn halfway through cooking time. Set aside.
2. Mash 1/2 cup... - 36.323
Southern Blueberry Pie
1. Prepare pie shell as directed except — stir in 1/4 cup cornmeal with the flour.
2. Spread blueberries in pie shell. Mix sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon in 4-cup measure. Stir in water. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) stirring every minute until... - 34.5621
Microwaved Blueberry Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a 4-cup glass measure.
Stir to mix well.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes. - 19.6046
Microwave Cooked Blueberry Jam
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In 2-qt measure or 3-qt casserole mash the berries.
3) Add lemon juice, peel, and pectin.
4) Microwave at High 10 to 12 minutes, or until mixture boils fully fromthe center and on the edges.
5) Stir the... - 36.2748
Blueberry Pie Filling
Partially defrost the blueberries at room temperature or in a microwave oven for 60 seconds.
Combine all the other ingredients in a saucepan, add the blueberries, and heat over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens. - 26.9071
Blueberry Cream Pie
Buy a ready-made pie crust or bake a single pie crust.
In a small bowl, mix cornstarch, flour, and 1/2 cup of the milk.
Whisk together until smooth.
Transfer to a saucepan.
Add remainder of milk and egg yolks.
Whisk together and cook over medium heat,... - 42.481
Blueberry Almond Cobbler
1. Mix pie filling and orange peel in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered in medium-high (70%) 4 minutes; stir. Mix baking mix, milk, sugar and margarine until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 20 strokes. Stir in almonds. Drop dough by 6 spoonfuls... - 26.4052
Blueberry Peach Clafouti
Sprinkle greased 10-inch (25 cm) pie plate with 2 tbsp (25 mL) of the sugar.
Arrange peaches like spokes of a wheel on plate; scatter blueberries among peaches.
In food processor, combine cream cheese, flour, egg, egg yolk, cream, vanilla and remaining sugar;... - 36.6443
Lemon Blueberry Dessert
How to Microwave Lemon-Blueberry Dessert Blend egg yolks, 1/4 cup sugar, lemon peel and lemon juice in small bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 3 to 5 minutes, or until thick, stirring 2 or 3 times during cooking.
Line two 9-in round cake dishes with... - 42.8358