- » Microwave Blueberry Muffin
Microwave Blueberry Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave blueberry muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave blueberry muffin recipes.
Cinnamon-sugar Blueberry Muffins
Prepare muffin mix batter as directed on package.
Spoon into 6 paper lined plastic muffin cups or custard or coffee cups, filling 1/2 full.
Microwave uncovered 1 1/2 minutes.
Rotate or rearrange cups and microwave until no longer doughy, 30 seconds to 1... - 34.3084
Microwave Cooked Blueberry Muffins
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In large bowl combine dry ingredients.
3) In smaller bowl combine eggs, buttermilk and oil, beat well with whisk or fork.
4) Pour liquid mixture into dry mixture, mixing only until particles are... - 45.4492
Quick Blueberry Muffins
Sift together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In another bowl, beat the egg, add the milk and the melted butter.
Pour over the dry ingredients, stir just enough to moisten the whole.
Stir in the blueberries.
Spoon into microwave-safe muffin pan... - 42.2157
Blueberry Orange Muffins With Nutty Topping
Prepare nut topping; set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; make a well in center and set aside.
In another bowl, combine orange juice and oil.
Add egg and orange peel and beat lightly.
Pour into well in... - 43.5839
€¢ Cream together the butter, margarine and sugar.
€¢ When light and creamy, add the egg and the milk. Beat until well blended. Add the blueberries.
€¢ Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder.
€¢ Add all at once to the creamed mixture. Mix... - 38.5258
1. Sift flour, 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder and salt together into a bowl.
2. Beat egg slightly in a bowl and blend in milk and oil. Add egg mixture to dry ingredients; mix quickly and lightly just until dry ingredients are moistened. Mix in frozen... - 38.9795
Blueberry Cornmeal Muffins
In a medium bowl, combine the cornmeal, flour, and baking powder.
In a small bowl, mix the milk, maple syrup, oil, and egg.
Pour over the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
Fold in the blueberries.
Line six muffin cups or 6-ounce custard cups with... - 40.6303
Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
Line six custard cups or microwave muffin cups with two paper liners each.
In small bowl mix topping ingredients.
In medium bowl combine flours, brown sugar, baking powder, lemon peel and salt.
Place butter in small bowl.
Microwave at High 45 to 60... - 46.4316
Blueberry Quick Oat Muffins
Do you love berry muffins as much as I do. Blueberyy muffins are one of the best muffins I have ever tasted and these quick oats blueberry muffins are unbelievely delicous and not to mention healthy. The berries, cream, oats and vanilla all come together to... - 50.1268
Microwave Blueberry Coffee Cake
1)In a bowl, make the muffin mix as per the intructions and add the coffee. Stir well.
2)Now take a baking dish, line with wax paper and pour this batter.
3)On BAKE(6), cook for 5 minutes.Turn the dish to cook evenly once.
4)On HIGH(9) cook for 3... - 36.8715
Irish Jam Microwave Muffins
Mix together flour, baking powder, soda, grated lemon rind and sugar.
In another bowl, whisk egg with buttermilk, oil and lemon extract.
Quickly combine with dry ingredients, stirring lightly.
Place one tablespoon batter into paper-lined microwave muffin... - 38.2955
Blueberry Cake With Lemon Custard
1. Prepare Lemon Custard.
2. Prepare muffin mix as directed on package except— stir in sugar, lemon peel and nutmeg with the muffin mix. Pour batter into round baking dish, 8 X 1 1/2 inches. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over batter.
3. Microwave uncovered... - 25.2457
Blueberry Cake With Lemon Custard Sauce
1. Prepare Lemon Custard Sauce. Prepare muffin mix on package—except stir in sugar, lemon peel and nutmeg with the muffin mix. Pour batter into round dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over batter.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 4 to 5... - 25.1193
Blueberry Orange Bread
1. Grease 6-cup ring dish. Drain blueberries; rinse and set aside.
2. Beat orange juice and eggs in medium bowl with fork; stir in muffin mix just until moistened (batter will be lumpy). Fold in blueberries and walnuts. Pour batter into ring dish.
3. Elevate... - 26.8135
Lemon Blueberry Trifle
1. Reserve 2 cups of the dessert topping. Remove lid from lemon curd and microwave the jar for about 1 minute to soften; stir.This makes it easier to spread.
2. In a 2-quart glass bowl, layer lemon curd, remaining dessert topping, muffin chunks, blueberry pie... - 27.2291
Mixed Fruit Crisp
Place fruit in greased or Pam-sprayed 8-1/2 x 11-inch dish.
Sprinkle sugar, if needed.
Sprinkle dry muffin mix over fruit.
Cut up margarine and dot dry mixture.
Sprinkle nuts over top.
Microwave on high for 12-14 minutes.
Turn 1/4 turn after 6-8... - 36.1438