- » Microwave Biscuits
Microwave Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave biscuits recipes.
Beef With Olive Biscuits
1. Place beans, onion and oil in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until hot, 2 minutes longer.
2. Stir in beef, gravy, water and chilies. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes;... - 24.2276
Peanut Butter Biscuits
1. Cream the peanut butter, sugar and butter together until they are very soft and fluffy. Beat in the egg and then stir in the flour to make a firm dough.
2. Roll the dough into 16 walnut-sized smooth balls. Place them on large, flat, greased ovenproof... - 28.0088
These Salami Biscuits are so filling ! Biscuits without any toppings will keep you hungry even after you have half a dozen of them. But just one or two of these salami and cheese sandwiched biscuits are going to keep your stomach calm for a long time. Try... - 29.2231
1) Into a bowl, mix the flour, cornmeal, parmesan, baking powder, salt, paprika and cayenne
2) Using a pastry blender, blend the butter to get a coarse mixture
3) Add in the red pepper
4) Mix together the sour cream, milk and egg yolk and knead into... - 45.5426
Chicken A La King Over Biscuits
Mix all ingredients except Baking Powder Biscuits in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until hot and bubbly, 5 to 7 minutes; stir.
Serve over Baking Powder Biscuits. - 29.5405
Franks With Bacon, Beans And Biscuits
1. Place bacon and onion in 2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until bacon is crisp, 6 to 9 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except Cornmeal Biscuits. Cover loosely and... - 30.2058
Butter Dipped Biscuits
1. Microwave butter in glass dish for 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until melted.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Dip each in butter coating all sides; sprinkle with seeds. Arrange on preheated... - 25.6667
In mixing bowl, combine Make-ahead Mix, sugar, egg and milk.
Stir only until dry particles are moistened.
If sticky, add 1 or 2 tablespoons mix.
Knead on floured surface 10 times.
Roll out or pat to 1/2-in thickness (no thinner).
Cut into 2 1/4-in rounds with... - 39.5717
In medium mixing bowl combine flours, baking powder and salt.
Cut in margarine until particles are fine.
Add milk and stir until dough clings together.
Knead on lightly floured surface 12 times.
Pat out to 3/4-in thickness.
Top with poppy seed and wheat... - 39.8051
1. Cream the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy. Add the honey, flour, muesli, apricots and egg and mix well together to form a firm dough.
2. Roll the dough into 16 smooth balls about the size of walnuts. Place them on large, flat, greased... - 30.8679
1) In a small glass dish, melt the butter or margarine and golden syrup in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2) Blend the bicarbonate of soda and boiling water and stir into the melted mixture.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix rest of the dry ingredients together,... - 45.1084
Chicken Casserole N Cheese Biscuits
This Chicken Casserole and Cheese Biscuits make a delicious meal ! Try this creamy souped chicken and crunchy biscuit combo for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Chicken Casserole and Cheese Biscuits are welcome. - 40.6406
According to me Walnut Biscuits is what is called a perfect treat! I served it for my in laws last week and they loved it. Try this Walnut Biscuits and you will understand why it is my favorite too!. - 39.7284
Easy Beef And Biscuits
In 2-quart casserole, place beans and onion; cover.
Microwave at high (10) 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
Stir in beef and broth.
Combine water and cornstarch; add to meat mixture Cover and Microwave at high (10) 4 minutes; add mushrooms.
Microwave at... - 45.3232
Macadamia Nut Biscuits
Combine brown sugar, butter and water in a baking dish.
Microwave 1 minute, 30 seconds on high.
Add macadamia nuts and rice powder.
Cut each biscuit in half and coat well with the mixture.
Place on glass dish and microwave 4 minutes on high,... - 23.6579
Tango Bay Cheddar Biscuits
1) In a large bowl, combine the bisquick mix along with cheddar cheese and cold water.
2 Combine the ingredients well so that they turn into a smooth paste. You can use your hands or a spatula to this. It is not necessary that the cheese is... - 0
Chicken With Biscuits
In a medium saucepan combine soup, chicken, and cheese.
Cook over medium heat till cheese melts and mixture is hot, stirring occasionally.
To serve, spoon chicken mixture into 3 individual bowls.
Top with biscuits.
Microwave: chicken, and cheese,cover and... - 24.5188
Garlic And Cheese Biscuits
This is one of the best cheese biscuit recipes you will find! For years, one of the small joys that I’ve had, dining out, has been those off-the-chain, mind-blowing, “I want to be ensconced in these” Garlic and Cheese Biscuits that Red Lobster makes. - 0
Vegan Anzac Biscuits
Vegan Anzac Biscuits is a traditional recipe for ANZAC biscuits but vegan. The biscuits are delicious, crunchy and patriotic. They are perfect for afternoon tea on ANZAC day (25th April) or anyday for that matter. Try out the Vegan Anzac Biscuits and enjoy! - 40.652
With an electric mixture beat together the butter, rind and sugar.
Gradually beat in the oil until the mixture is really light and fluffy.
Stir in the sifted flours, nuts and enough juice to make a soft pliable dough.
Take a table spoon of the mixture and... - 42.7304
Light, fluffy praline biscuit is a total treat to eat and tastes great when served fresh out of the oven. In this video recipe, Betty shows how to whomp up this delectable treat in a couple of simple steps. Serve these oven fresh goodies to your guests or... - 102.973
Combine oats, sifted flour, sugar and coconut in large bowl.
Combine butter, golden syrup and water in small saucepan, stir constantly over medium heat until butter is melted; stir in soda (or combine butter, golden syrup and water in microwave-proof jug,... - 36.7147