- » Microwave Biscuits
Microwave Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave biscuits recipes.
Easy Beef And Biscuits
In 2-quart casserole, place beans and onion; cover.
Microwave at high (10) 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
Stir in beef and broth.
Combine water and cornstarch; add to meat mixture Cover and Microwave at high (10) 4 minutes; add mushrooms.
Microwave at... - 42.6535
Chicken Casserole N Cheese Biscuits
This Chicken Casserole and Cheese Biscuits make a delicious meal ! Try this creamy souped chicken and crunchy biscuit combo for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Chicken Casserole and Cheese Biscuits are welcome. - 38.6942
According to me Walnut Biscuits is what is called a perfect treat! I served it for my in laws last week and they loved it. Try this Walnut Biscuits and you will understand why it is my favorite too!. - 37.3884
These Salami Biscuits are so filling ! Biscuits without any toppings will keep you hungry even after you have half a dozen of them. But just one or two of these salami and cheese sandwiched biscuits are going to keep your stomach calm for a long time. Try... - 27.5327
You May Also Like!
Microwaved Caramel Biscuit Ring A Round
Combine brown sugar, butter and water in 1-quart glass casserole.
Microwave on medium for about 2 minutes or until butter is melted.
Stir in nuts.
Separate biscuits; cut each one into quarters.
Add biscuits to sugar mixture; stir to coat each piece.
Push... - 24.6358
Microwave Sticky Biscuit Ring
1. In a microwave glass bowl, tip in the sugar and butter and heat on ROAST (7) for 1 1/4 minutes till melted through.
2. Add the nuts, orange peel and cinnamon and mix well.
3. Separate each biscuit into 3 pieces and spread enough sweet mixture on... - 35.469
Peanut Butter Biscuits
1. Cream the peanut butter, sugar and butter together until they are very soft and fluffy. Beat in the egg and then stir in the flour to make a firm dough.
2. Roll the dough into 16 walnut-sized smooth balls. Place them on large, flat, greased ovenproof... - 25.8837
Caramel Biscuit Ring
The caramel biscuit ring is a dessert like ring prepared with cookies baked in a ring formation on a bed of caramel syrup and topped with a little syrup itself. A ready to serve dessert in 30 minutes, the caramel biscuit ring is unique and appealing. - 38.7393
Biscuit Breakfast Ring
Biscuit Breakfast Ring is an easy to prepare recipe. The delicious Biscuit Breakfast Ring wont let you to miss out to prepare this. - 33.8661
Microwaved Lemon Squares
In 1 cup glass measure, melt butter (high) 45 seconds.
Stir into flour, salt and powdered sugar in 8-inch square glass dish.
Press evenly in dish.
Microwave (medium-high 70%) 3-4 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking, until mixture is bubbly on... - 36.3823
1) In a small glass dish, melt the butter or margarine and golden syrup in the microwave for 2 minutes.
2) Blend the bicarbonate of soda and boiling water and stir into the melted mixture.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix rest of the dry ingredients together,... - 45.5533
Microwave Strawberry Shortcake
This Strawberry Shortcake is one of the tastiest cookies that I've ever tasted. Try these creamy bakes for your next dessert. Your suggestions for this Strawberry Shortcake are welcome. - 39.0672
Beef With Olive Biscuits
1. Place beans, onion and oil in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until hot, 2 minutes longer.
2. Stir in beef, gravy, water and chilies. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes;... - 22.5254
Chicken A La King Over Biscuits
Mix all ingredients except Baking Powder Biscuits in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until hot and bubbly, 5 to 7 minutes; stir.
Serve over Baking Powder Biscuits. - 28.1391
Franks With Bacon, Beans And Biscuits
1. Place bacon and onion in 2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave until bacon is crisp, 6 to 9 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except Cornmeal Biscuits. Cover loosely and... - 27.5414
Baking Powder Biscuits
1. Cut shortening into flour, baking powder and salt with pastry blender until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Stir in just enough milk so dough leaves side of bowl and rounds up into a ball. (Too much milk makes dough sticky, not enough makes biscuits... - 18.8866
Butter Dipped Biscuits
1. Microwave butter in glass dish for 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until melted.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Separate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits. Dip each in butter coating all sides; sprinkle with seeds. Arrange on preheated... - 25.2116