- » Microwave Beverage
Microwave Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave beverage recipes.
Microwaved Irish Coffee
This Irish Coffee surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong taste of coffee, this is defintely the recipe for you. Try this Irish Coffee for once, I bet, you will get a lot of compliments for this one!! - 27.929
Instant Coffee In The Microwave
1. Spoon instant coffee into an 8-oz. coffee mug or cup.
2. Pour and stir in hot water.
3. Place mug in the microwave heat at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes until piping hot.
4. Add sugar or sweetener if required.
5. Pour in warm milk if... - 31.9366
Microwaved Irish Coffee Using Irish Mist Liqueur
Irish Coffee is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare beverage will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you prepare out this Irish Coffee and let me... - 23.466
Microwave Hot Cocoa
Combine sugar, cocoa, salt and hot water in 1 quart micro-proof measuring cup.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until boiling.
Add milk; stir and microwave an additional 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until hot.
Stir in vanilla; blend well. - 28.938
Microwaved Cafe Au Lait
In a 6 ounce cup or mug, combine coffee powder and milk.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 1/2 minutes.
Add sugar to taste, if desired. - 22.4024
Microwave Hot Chocolate
Pour milk into 2-quart microwavable bowl.
Add pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk 20 to 30 seconds.
Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes; whisk.
Pour into mugs.
Top with whipped topping and garnish with shaved chocolate, if desired. - 24.9407
Microwave Irish Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and then stir in sugar and whiskey.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 27.6519
Microwave Mulled Cider
1) Take a 2 quart container and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Place the microwave on high and cover the container with wax paper for about 8-10 minutes. Keep stirring half-way through cooking time.
3) Serve cider steaming hot. - 35.416
Microwave Hot Chocolate
POUR milk into 2-quart microwavable bowl.
Add pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended.
Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes; whisk again.
Pour into mugs.
Top with whipped topping and garnish with Chocolate powder, if desired. - 30.2687
Microwaved Cafe Brulot
In 1-cup glass measure, combine brandy, sugar, cloves, cinnamon and lemon peel.
Heat at HIGH 3/4 to 1 minute; stir.
Carefully flame and strain brandy into coffee. - 26.5139
Microwave Instant Irish Coffee
1. Combine all ingredients, except whiskey and whipping cream, in 4-cup glass measure.
2. Microwave for 8 to 10 minutes on HIGH, or until hot (about 200° F). Stir in whiskey. Pour into mugs or glasses. Top with dollop of whipped cream. - 21.2515
Microwaved Hot Spiced Cider
1 Combine all ingredients in 3-quart glass bowl.
2 Microwave 14 to 18 minutes, on HIGH, or until hot and bubbly (about 160°F). Stir; remove spices and serve. - 31.9568
Microwave Mexican Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee and cream on ROAST (7) for 2 minutes or until very hot and add Kahlua.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 31.5089
Microwave Mocha Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee and cocoa on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and then add liqueur.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 30.2117
Microwave Mocha Mint Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee and cocoa on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and add liqueurs.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 32.4581
Microwave Spiced Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until very hot and add milk, sugar and nutmeg.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve with cinnamon stick. - 35.1936
Microwave Brandied Almond Coffee
1. In serving mug, cook coffee on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until very hot and add Creme de Almond and brandy.
2. Top with whipped cream and serve. - 29.5657
Microwaved Hot Spicy Cider
Combine cider, brown sugar, and nutmeg in a 4-cup glass measure.
Add whole allspice, cloves, and cinnamon.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 7 minutes.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes.
To serve, strain into serving mugs.
Garnish with orange slices. - 35.9113
Low Fat Hot Chocolate
Stir cocoa and 1/2 cup of the milk in large mug until blended (small bits of cocoa will remain); stir in remaining milk.
Microwave on High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, until hot.
Stir in sugar substitute; add cinnamon stick. - 23.2749
In 3-quart casserole, place cider, allspice, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon sticks, orange juice, lemon juice, sugar and apples.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 12 to 18 minutes until hot.
Strain before serving. - 34.3984
1. Combine water, candies, sugar, cloves and salt in a 4-quart glass bowl. Heat uncovered in microwave oven to simmering (about 5 minutes at HIGH); stir after each minute.
2. Strain mixture and return liquid to bowl. Add milk. Heat uncovered in microwave oven... - 30.6699
Hot Spiced Tea
Hot Spiced Tea is a delicious beverage. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Hot Spiced Tea; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 18.8897
1. Combine milk and butterscotch pieces in a 4-quart glass bowl. Heat uncovered in microwave oven (about 7 minutes at HIGH), or until butterscotch pieces are melted; stir occasionally.
2. Stir beverage. Pour into glasses or mugs and top with marshmallows. - 20.9886
Instant Hot Cocoa
Combine cocoa and sugar or cocoa mix with a small amount of milk in a cup or mug.
Stir to make a smooth paste.
Stir in enough milk to fill cup 2/3 full.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until hot, but not boiling - 23.7526
Rich Cooked Eggnog
In 2-quart casserole, combine milk and sugar.
Cook at HIGH for 10 to 12 minutes or till boiling.
Cook at MEDIUM (5) for 5 minutes, stirring twice.
Meanwhile, beat egg yolks about 6 minutes till thick and lemon-colored.
Gradually stir about 1 cup of the hot... - 37.7006
Combine water, instant coffee granules, brown sugar, ground cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves in a 2-quart glass measure.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and vent.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes or until mixture is thoroughly heated; strain coffee... - 27.6471
Spiced Tea Punch
Place water in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 17 to 19 minutes or until water comes to a boil.
Add tea bags, cloves and cinnamon.
Steep for 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Stir in sugar, lemon juice and ginger.
Cover and microwave 3 to 5 minutes. - 35.7663
In 1 1/2 to 2 quart measure, combine brown sugar, coffee and hot water.
Microwave at HIGH 4 to 6 1/2 minutes or until hot.
Stir to dissolve sugar.
Stir in liqueur.
Pour into cups.
Top with whipped cream. - 31.473
Orange Honey Hero
1. Combine all ingredients in a 4-quart glass bowl. Heat uncovered in microwave oven to serving temperature (about 10 minutes at HIGH, or if using Temperature Probe, set at 160°F and at HIGH); stir occasionally.
2. Stir beverage and pour into glasses or... - 25.3502
1. Dissolve sugar in lemon juice in a 1-quart heat-resistant non-metallic measuring cup.
2. Add water to measure 1 quart.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 6 (8) minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
4 Pour into individual mugs and garnish with lemon... - 27.6295
Combine cocoa, sugar and water in a heat-resistant, non-metallic pitcher or in individual serving mugs or cups.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 2 minutes.
Stir in milk and heat, uncovered, on full power 4 1/4 to 5 1/2 minutes or until hot.
Do not allow... - 26.3531
Hot Apricot Nip
Hot Apricot Nip is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Hot Apricot Nip; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 29.6822
Place tea bags and water in a microwave-safe container.
Microwave on high for 4 minutes.
Let stand for 3 minutes.
Discard tea bags.
Add honey, cinnamon sticks, and cloves.
Microwave on medium for 5 minutes.
Pour into 4 cups through a strainer. - 34.526
1) In a 1 1/2-quart deep glass casserole, cook the cocoa, sugar and water together in the microwave for 1 minute.
2) Gradually stir in the milk, add salt and blend well. 3) Cook in the microwave for 6 to 8 minutes, stir at an interval of 2... - 30.5789
Strong Mexican Coffee
1. Take a 10-ounce mug and combine espresso, cream and chocolate syrup.
2. Let it microwave at Power 7 for 2 minutes.
3. Put in Kahlua and stir.
4. Top with whipped cream and serve immediately. - 33.7441
Strong Irish Coffee
Pour 1/2 to 3/4 cup coffee in each of 4 (10 to 12 oz.) cups.
Microwave at high (10) 1 to 2 minutes.
For each drink, stir in 1 teaspoon sugar and 1 1/2 ounces Irish whiskey; top with whipped cream, if desired. - 25.2889
Spiced Orange And Cider Drink
Place all ingredients, except orange slices studded with cloves, in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 13 to 15 minutes or until liquid comes to a boil.
Garnish punch by floating orange slices studded with cloves. - 29.6223
Kentucky Mint Julep
In 2-cup glass measure, combine sugar and water.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 3 to 5 minutes or until hot and sugar is dissolved.
Add 1 cup mint leaves; let stand 2 hours.
Strain into small glass jar; cover tightly and refrigerate.
For each julep: Pour 1... - 32.3165
Mocha Peanut Clusters
Place chocolate morsels in a 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM 1 1/2 minutes to melt.
Add butter and marshmallows.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir until creamy; then add instant coffee granules.
Stir in peanuts.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls onto waxed... - 37.7266
To Microwave: In 4-cup glass: measure, stir together all ingredients.
Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on HIGH 3 minutes or until boiling - 23.3615
Hot Cardamom Coffee Punch
Hot Cardamom Coffee Punch is an amazingly delicious beverage. Try this Hot Cardamom Coffee Punch; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 31.4688
Irish Coffee With Instant Coffee
Measure water in 4-cup glass measure.
Cook at HIGH for 6 minutes or till boiling.
Stir in coffee crystals till dissolved.
Measure whiskey into 4 stemmed glasses.
Add 1 teaspoon sugar to each glass.
Place metal spoon in glass; pour hot coffee onto metal... - 37.927
Pour water into a heat-resistant, non-metallic mug or cup.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
Submerge tea bag in water.
Allow to steep 1 to 2 minutes or until desired strength is reached. - 22.0575
Instant Coffee Irish Café
1. Combine water, instant coffee, and sugar in a 6-cup microwave-safe glass pitcher. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 8 to 10 minutes, or until very hot, stirring once.
2. Pour coffee into mugs. Stir in whisky and top with whipped cream. - 26.2117
Spiced Citrus Warmer
In a 4-cup measure stir together orange juice, cranberry juice cocktail, water, honey, 3 inches stick cinnamon, whole allspice, and whole cloves.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 8 to 10 minutes or just till boiling.
Continue to micro-cook,... - 35.9173
Mexican Hot Chocolate
In 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine milk, sugar, chocolate, stick cinnamon, and salt.
Cook at HIGH for 12 minutes, stirring 3 times, till chocolate melts and milk is very hot.
Gradually stir 1 cup of the hot mixture into eggs; return to casserole.
Cook at... - 38.544
Tomato Cocktail is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Tomato Cocktail; I bet, you will get a huge fan following for this one. - 32.2371
Summer Squash With Parmesan Cheese
Put the shallots in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Add the squash and 1/4 cup (3 tablespoons) of water.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Put the butter in a bowl and melt for 1 minute on HIGH.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper... - 40.1385
Hot Spiced Apple Cider
1) In a ovenproof glass punch bowl, heat the apple cider, cinnamon sticks, brown sugar, salt, cloves and allspice in the microwave for 15 to 20 minutes.
2) Allow to boil, stir the cider to mix then remove and discard the spices.
3) Garnish... - 34.8288
Instant Coffee is an irresistible mouth-watering beverage recipe. Try this easy to prepare Instant Coffee, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 24.0048
1. Empty the coffee mix into an 8-oz. mug or cup.
2. Stir in hot water until well blended.
3. Place cup in the microwave at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, until liquid is piping hot.
4. Remove and give a good stir
5. Top with marshmallows or... - 34.656
1. Combine water and instant coffee in a 6-cup microwave-safe cher. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 10 for 8 to 10 minutes, or until very hot, stirring once.
2. Stir orange liqueur into coffee and pour into mugs. Top each with whipped cream and sugar.... - 28.0381
1. In medium microwavable bowl or mug, combine and stir together all ingredients.
2. Place in the microwave at MEDIUM or level -7 for 10 to 11 minutes, stirring liquid once or twice after 4 to 5 minutes, until piping hot.
3. Pour into 2... - 36.4746
Hot Butterscotch Milk
This Butterscotch Milk tastes heavenly ! Try this delicious milk flavored with marshmallows and butterscotch chunks as a dessert drink. Tell me if this Butterscotch Milk makes you long for it once more. - 25.2301
Hot Spiced Apple Cider
This Hot Spiced Apple Cider tastes amazing ! Try this fruity punch soon. Your suggestions for this Hot Spiced Apple Cider are welcome. - 31.5797
Hot Chocolate Milk
Hot Chocolate Milk is a delicious beverage recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Hot Chocolate Milk, you will always crave for some more. - 25.286
Ginger Sherry Or Rice Wine
1. Prepare the marinade by combining the ginger and the sherry or rice wine in a jar. Set in the refrigerator for later use.
2. Use as a marinade, dipping sauce or condiment in dishes.
3. It will keep for at least 2 months in the... - 24.7703
1 In a deep 2-quart casserole with lid, combine vegetable-tomato juice cocktail, beef broth, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish and hot-pepper sauce. Cover.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is boiling.
3 ... - 38.3383
Double Orange Delight
This Double Orange Delight tastes heavenly ! Try this fruited pudding drink replete with defrosted orange and garnished with orange slices . Your suggestions for this Double Orange Delight are welcome. - 31.4231
Hot Spiced Drink
Hot Spiced Drink is a mouth watering beverage. An easy to prepare Hot Spiced Drink recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 31.0681
Traditional Hot Cocoa
1 In a deep 1-1/2-quart casserole with lid, thoroughly blend cocoa powder and sugar.
2 Whisk in hot water until blended.
3 Cover and microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 2 minutes.
4 Gradually whisk in milk. Cover.
5 Microwave at 100% (HIGH)... - 41.3695
Mix all ingredients in 2-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until punch is hot, 8 to 10 minutes. - 25.9515
Hot Mocha Milk
Combine chocolate syrup, instant coffee and cinnamon in a heat-resistant, non-metallic mug or cup.
Stir in milk and heat, uncovered, on full power 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until hot.
Do not allow milk to boil.
Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream. - 27.8568
Dissolve sugar in water and lemon juice in coffee mug or cup.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes on HIGH, or until piping hot.
Float butter on top.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 28.1177
Dissolve sugar in black coffee in coffee mug or Irish coffee goblet.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes on HIGH, or until hot.
Add Irish whiskey.
Top with whipped cream. - 23.4985
Hot Buttered Rum
In each of 4 (10 to 12 oz.) mugs, combine 1 cup apple juice, 1 cinnamon stick and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 1 to 2 minutes.
For each drink, stir in 1 oz.rum; top with 1 teaspoon butter and dash nutmeg. - 28.8419
Flaming Brandied Chocolate
1) Take a deep casserole or a bowl measuring 2 ½ quarts and mix chocolate syrup along with milk in it, stirring to blend it well.
2) Cover the bowl or casserole with a heavy duty plastic cover.
3) Place it in a microwave and heat it with the setting... - 42.5588
Buttered Rum Toddy
This Buttered Rum Toddy is a creamy delight ! An amazing blend of butter and rum is this beverage. Just try this Buttered Rum Toddy and let me know if you've liked it. - 24.3509
In a 3-quart bowl, combine all ingredients.
Microwave 15 minutes, uncovered.
Stir; let stand 15 to 60 minutes.
Remove spices. - 29.0515
Creole Hot Chocolate
1) Take a deep casserole or bowl measuring 3 quarts and add chocolate and sugar along with nutmeg and a spoon of cinnamon, stirring to mix properly.
2) Place the bowl or casserole within the Microwave and set it to HIGH for 5-6 minutes or until the... - 44.4228
Mulled Apple Cider
1. In a deep 1-1/2-quart casserole with lid, combine cider, wine, brown sugar and orange wedges; mix well.
2. Tie cinnamon stick, cloves and allspice in cheesecloth. Add to cider mixture. Cover and microwave at 100% (high)7 to 8 minutes or until boiling.
3.... - 30.1046
Cranberry Cinnamon Warmer
Place cranberry juice, apple juice, and cinnamon stick in a microwave-safe container.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Transfer juice to cups and stir a tablespoon of apple into each cup.
Variation â– Substitute orange juice for the apple juice and 2... - 30.1471
Place cocoa, dry milk, skim milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a blender or food processor and process for 30 seconds.
Pour cocoa mixture into a microwave-safe bowl and cover with a double layer of plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Uncover... - 32.6123
Jello Cocktail Shot
Jello shots can also be served in a sort plastic cups but I like to have my Jello shot in a shot glass.Jello shot served in a shot glass looks far more attractive & all the colors come through beautifully. - 34.7257
Mix sugar, cocoa and cold water in large mug or cup.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until thickened, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Blend in milk.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until hot, 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once or twice. - 24.8305
1. Pour water into a microwave-safe serving cup. Heat in microwave oven to boiling (about 2 minutes at HIGH).
2. Remove from oven. Add desired amount of instant tea or a tea bag.
3. Stir before serving. - 21.3671
Sunny Sipper Juice
In 4-cup glass measure, stir together all ingredients.
Cover with vented plastic wrap; microwave on high 3 minutes or until boiling. - 24.9718
Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 12 to 15 minutes or until hot. - 25.5868
Honey Spiced Tea
This Honey Spiced Tea is something I would like to make for myself! In fact, all my friends and folks love it for its blend of flavors. Give it a try and treat your loved ones! - 33.8727
Make-ahead Hot Chocolate
1. In a deep 3-quart casserole, combine condensed milk and chocolate pieces. Microwave at 100% (high)2 to 2-1/2 minutes, stirring every 1 minute, until pieces are melted; stir after 1 minute. Spoon into a refrigerator container; cover and refrigerate up to 1... - 28.4873
Real Cheap Hot Cocoa
How about having a cup of hot cocoa on a snowing winter day? The chef in the video shows us the right way of making hot cocoa using only cocoa. We all think we know how to make it but only after watching the video, will you realize this that is the cheapest... - 105.994
Old English Wassail
This Old English Wassail makes a perfect treat for the coming Christmas. Try this hot, spicy punch before the festival. Tell me if you'd like to include this Old English Wassail in your Christmas menu. - 35.4399
Combine cinnamon, cloves, orange, lemon rinds and sugar in 2-quart casserole.
Pour in cognac.
Microwave 1 minute, 30 seconds to 2 minutes on HIGH, or until hot.
Stir in hot coffee.
Serve in demitasse or brulot cups. - 29.7599
1. Pour water into a microwave-safe serving cup. Add desired amount of instant coffee. Heat in microwave oven to serving temperature (about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes at HIGH).
2. Stir before serving. - 19.4281
Rhubarb And Cream
Mix rhubarb, sweetener and cloves.
Heat in microwave on high for 1 minute.
Place in two small bowls and cover with cream.
You can use whipped cream if you prefer but it will melt unless you let the rhubarb cool considerably. - 32.7651
Hot Chocolate With Marshmallow
How would you like to have a cup of Hot Chocolate on a cold winter evening ? I can smell the rich compelling aroma of hot liquid chocolate already ! Try this Hot Chocolate and let me know if you like it as much as I do. - 32.7647
Zesty Beef Cocktail
Mix beef broth, water and horseradish in 4-cup measure.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until hot, 4 to 6 minutes.
Serve in small cups or mugs.
Garnish with carrot curls. - 25.156
Hot Chocolate Mocha Drink
This Hot Chocolate Mocha Drink is truly tempting ! Spruce up your normal milk and chocolate drink with some coffee and cinammon to get this mind blowing concoction ! Try this Hot Chocolate Mocha Drink ajnd tell me if it managed to win your heart. - 36.0111
1. Put frozen grapefruit juice concentrate into a pitcher and heat in microwave oven 1 to 2 minutes at HIGH, or until just thawed.
2. Slowly add club soda to pitcher; mix well. - 21.6954
Orange Grenadine Cider
1. Mix all ingredients in 8-cup measure or 2-quart casserole.
2. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 9 minutes or until hot; stir. Stir in 2 tablespoons brandy if desired. - 20.5643
Hot Pink Drink
This Hot Pink Drink is great to look at as well as taste ! Try this spicy and sweet milk flavored with red cinnamon candies, cinammon and cloves. Feel free to tell me if you like this Hot Pink Drink . - 33.7505
In a 10 ounce microproof mug, combine espresso, cream and chocolate syrup.
Microwave on Power 7 for 2 minutes.
Add Kahlua and stir.
Top with whipped cream. - 25.1767
Hot Cocoa Drink
1. Mix sugar, cocoa and salt in 4-cup measure. Stir in water. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) to boiling, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Stir in milk. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until hot but do not boil, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in vanilla. - 19.4657
Combine whiskey and sugar in a mug or cup.
Add coffee granules; then add water to make container 3/4 full.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes or until mixture is hot but not boiling.
Top with whipped cream.
Do not stir. - 30.2201
Hot Cafe Brulot
In 1 1/2-quart bowl, combine brandy, cinnamon stick, cloves, sugar cubes, lemon and orange peel.
Cook uncovered,1 minute or until warm.
Ignite brandy and stir to dissolve sugar.
Slowly pour in coffee. - 29.7982
Café Brulot Coffee
Combine cinnamon, cloves, orange, lemon rinds and sugar in 2-quart casserole.
Pour in cognac.
MICRO WAVE 1 MINUTE, 30 SECONDS to 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot.
Stir in hot coffee. - 27.9778
Mix all ingredients except apple wedges in 2-quart measure.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 5 minutes; stir.
Cover and microwave to boiling, 6 to 8 minutes longer.
Garnish each serving with apple wedge. - 31.1119
Icy Coffee Slushy
If you are a hardcore coffee addict and want to enjoy a great session with your coffee-loving friends, here is a perfect recipe to try with. It takes just couple of minutes to slush the coffee in your microwave. Follow the chef and do it your own. - 100.968
Mulled Apple Punch
In a large mug, combine the juice or cider, water, tea bag, and cinnamon.
Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until boiling.
Add the lemon.
Let stand for 1 minute.
Remove and discard the tea bag and cinnamon. - 28.2026
Mulled Apricot Nectar
In 2-quart pitcher or bowl, combine all ingredients except sliced lemon.
Cook uncovered, 15 minutes or until hot.
Stir and remove spices.
Garnish with lemon slices. - 28.1028
Microwave Beverage Recipes By Category
Microwave Beverage Drink: