- » Microwave Beer Bread
Microwave Beer Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave beer bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave beer bread recipes.
Whole Wheat Beer Bread
Grease 9 x 5-inch loaf dish.
Sprinkle with cornflake crumbs.
Tilt dish to coat.
In medium mixing bowl, combine whole wheat and all-purpose flours, cereal, cheese, baking powder, garlic salt, oregano and parsley.
In small mixing bowl,... - 50.2376
Beer Sauced Meatballs
In a small bowl combine egg and 1/4 cup of the soup.
Stir in bread crumbs and salt.
Add ground beef and mix well.
Shape into 36 meatballs.
Arrange in a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 8 to 12 minutes or till done,... - 43.2964
Knockwurst In Beer
For marinade, in a 2-cup measure combine beer, brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard, chili powder, garlic, and hot pepper sauce.
Cut deep diagonal slits 1 inch apart in each sausage link, cutting to but not through the opposite side.
Place sausages in a shallow... - 42.5665
Microwave Welsh Rarebit
1. In a large microwave proof bow, place the cheese, beer, salt, Worcestershire, and dry mustard and mix well. Cook these on a MEDIUM (5) for 8 to 9 minutes or until cheese melts
2. Beat the eggs and add gradually to prevent curdling. Cook on MEDIUM... - 35.3551
Potatoes With Beef N Beer
Over the years I have mastered the art of making Potatoes With Beef N Beer which I was taught by my family elders. This recipe is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Main Dish often. Believe me, just try this Potatoes With Beef N Beer once, you'll... - 44.3985
Welsh Rarebit Using Beer
1. In a small bowl, melt butter or margarine in the microwave for half a minute; add flour and cook for a full minute
2. Add cheese, salt, cayenne, mustard, beer, Worcestershire sauce and egg yolk to it and microwave for three minutes till it... - 39.8732
1. In a medium glass bowl, mix chili sauce, pickle relish and beer.
2. Heat at High for 5 minutes; stirring once.
3. Heat at Medium for 5 minutes until sauce thickens; stir once.
4. Add frankfurters and mix.
5. Heat at High for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes,... - 35.6892
Seasoned Welsh Rarebit
In a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole beat eggs until well blended.
Stir in remaining ingredients except toast and ham.
Heat, uncovered, on simmer for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese has melted and mixture has thickened.
Stir mixture... - 34.9333
Welsh Rarebit On French Bread
Combine cheese, beer, salt, Worcestershire, and dry mustard in glass casserole.
Cook on MEDIUM (5) for 8 to 9 minutes or until cheese blends easily into mixture.
Add eggs gradually to prevent curdling.
Cook on MEDIUM (5) for 3 to 4 minutes or until mixture... - 35.4593
Rich Welsh Rarebit
1. In a medium bowl or casserole, mix the cheese, beer, Worcestershire sauce and dry mustard.
2. In the microwave, cook for 7 to 9 minutes at Power 5 or Medium, until smooth, stirring thrice.
3. Serve with bread cubes or slices. - 30.8496
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
1) Take a 3-quart casserole and combine pork, onion, garlic, bay leaf and beer in it.
2) Using a plastic wrap, cover the casserole tightly and microwave for 40 to 50 minutes at Power 7 till pork is soft and loses its pink color.
3) Leave aside, still... - 43.994
Welsh Rabbit On Toast
In 2-quart microproof casserole, melt butter on HI (max. power) 1 minute.
Add cheese, Worcestershire, salt, paprika, dry mustard, and cayenne; mix thoroughly.
Cook, covered, on 50 (simmer) 6 minutes, stirring once during cooking time.
Stir small amount of hot... - 40.0295
Mustard Swiss Fondue
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth; stir in cheese, water, Worcestershire, mustard and hot pepper sauce.
2. Microwave, uncovered, on high 5 minutes or until cheese is melted, stirring twice during cooking. Serve with bread cubes... - 24.273
Shrimp In Hot Lime Butter
Pour the light beer into a large microwave-safe bowl, add the curry, paprika, dill and onion.
Bring to boil 4 minutes at HIGH.
Add the shrimp.
Cover and microwave 2 minutes at HIGH.
Let stand covered 5 minutes.
Remove the shrimp to a warm... - 38.8277