- » Microwave Beef Bread
Microwave Beef Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave beef bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave beef bread recipes.
Barbecued Beef And Rye Bread Sandwiches
1. Arrange 4 slices rye bread or the bottom slices of 4 hard rolls on a paper towel lined plate. Top with half the roast beef slices and spread with chili sauce. Place optional onion and pickle slices over chili sauce, cover with remaining roast beef, and... - 26.6244
Parmesan Beef Patties
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
2. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Shape into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick. Place on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and continue cooking for 3 to 4... - 34.1917
Corned Beef And Slaw On Rye
This Corned Beef And Slaw on Rye is simply delicious ! This sauced bread with corned beef and cabbage irresistibly seasoned with pepper and cream makes a satiating meal ! Try this Corned Beef And Slaw on Rye and let me know if you like it. - 43.0813
Beef And Beans With Corn Bread Topping
Crumble hamburger into 2 quart casserole; add onion.
Microwave uncovered until meat is firm, 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir to break up meat; drain.
Stir in pork and beans, barbecue sauce and salt.
Cover and microwave to boiling, 3 to 4 minutes.
Prepare Com Bread... - 36.1293
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Blend thoroughly.
2. Spread mixture evenly in a glass loaf dish. Cover with wax paper. Microwave at Power Level 7 for 20 to 25 minutes, or until center is no longer pink. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before... - 32.3661
Celery Sloppy Joes
These Sloppy Joes are a desire ! Try these irresistibly seasoned meat stuffed buns for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these Sloppy Joes are welcome ! - 39.9796
Place meat in 4-quart casserole.
Sprinkle evenly with salt.
Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
Rinse meat well; return to casserole.
Add water, onion, garlic, pepper, carrots, and potatoes.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 10 minutes or till boiling.
Cook,... - 44.5806
Glorified Hamburger Patties
1. Preheat microwave browning grill on HIGH for 8 minutes.
2. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Shape into 6 patties, about 1/2 inch thick. Place on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and continue cooking for 5 to 6... - 37.7936
Chili And Beans With Corn Bread Topping
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole and blend in olive oil, beef cubes, onion and garlic.
3) Put in Microwave and cook at Power Hi for 4 minutes.
4) With a fork scramble the meat.
5) Dust with spices and herbs and mix... - 46.2946
Basil Meat Loaf
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl. Blend thoroughly. Put mixture in loaf dish. Spread mixture evenly in a pyrex loaf dish.
2. Cover with plastic wrap. Insert temperature probe in center of meat loaf halfway through loaf.
3. Touch Clear. Touch... - 38.4274
Individual Meat Loaves
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients thoroughly.
2. Divide the dough in 2 equal halves and shape into individual loaves.
3. In an 8-inch square baking dish, place the dough.
4. Cover the dish with a wax paper.
5. Heat on... - 44.9615
1.Take a bowl, put ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, milk, onion, salt and pepper in it.
2.Mix the ingredients gently and keep aside.
3.Take a 2 quart glass loaf dish, put the bowl mixture in it.
4.Put a waxed paper sheet on the... - 43.9127