- » Microwave Bean Soup
Microwave Bean Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave bean soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave bean soup recipes.
Microwave Black Bean Soup
Place bacon, onion, celery and parsley in 5-quart casserole dish.
MICROWAVE 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until vegetables are tender.
Add beans and remaining ingredients except sherry, salt and pepper.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 180 MINUTES on... - 43.9865
Microwave Black Bean Soup
1) In a 2-quart ovenproof casserole, mix thoroughly the onion, bell pepper, tomato, oil, and garlic.
2) Microwave on high power for 2 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
3) To a plate, transfer the soft vegetables and keep aside.
4) In 1-cup... - 46.9127
Microwave Cooked Northern Bean Soup
1) Into a 5-quart casserole, add in the Northern Beans, water and salt. Let the casserole rest overnight. You may even rehydrate the soaked beans.
2) Next, add in the ham, onion, salt, pepper, marjoram, basil leaves and bay leaf.
3) Mix,... - 46.595
Microwave Cooked Hamburger And Bean Soup
1) Into a 2-quart casserole, add in the beans with water.
2) Cover the casserole and microwave for about 11 minutes on HIGH. Stir once halfway in between the cooking time.
3) When the beans have turned tender, drain. Keep aside.
4) In a 5-quart... - 46.9444
Microwave Butter Bean Soup
1) In a large bowl filled with plenty of water, soak the butter beans with a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda. Let the beans soak for 12 hours. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a deep casserole, melt the butter. Add in the chopped onions and bacon. Saute a... - 45.5624
Puree Of Green Bean Soup
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine first 3 ingredients; microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, until margarine is melted. Add 1/2 cup water and microwave on High for 5 minutes, until beans are tender. Let cool slightly.
2. Transfer mixture to... - 31.1986
Bean And Wiener Soup
Bean and wiener soup is a flavorful and filling soup made with beans and cooked in a microwave. Prepared with a bean and bacon soup base, the bean and wiener soup is flavored with worcestershire sauce and mustard. With green peppers and onions along with... - 39.7175
Lima Bean Soup
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole combine first 3 ingredients. Microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes until margarine is melted; add beans and broth. Cover and microwave on High for 5 minutes. Let cool slightly.
2. Transfer to blender and process until... - 25.6053
Chili Bean Soup
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the onions, celery, jalapenos, garlic, and oil.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Add the beans with their liquid, stock, salsa, turkey or ham, chili powder, cumin,... - 40.1866
Grandmother's Bean Soup
1. Rinse and drain beans. In a deep 3-quart casserole with lid, combine beans and 2 cups or more water. Cover and let stand overnight. Drain and rinse beans. Return to casserole.
2. Add ham hocks, onion, celery, 3 cups water and Worcestershire sauce. Cover... - 30.8496
Spanish Bean Chowder
Mix together first 9 ingredients in large (4 quart) casserole.
Cook, covered, in Radarange oven 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; cover, cook in oven 20 minutes; stir after 10 minutes.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes, covered, before... - 36.1936
Hearty Ham And Bean Soup
1. In 12-cup (3 liter) casserole or bowl, microwave butter at High for 1 minute, then add onion, garlic, green pepper and celery and continue to microwave, uncovered, at High for 3 minutes such that vegetables are tender.
2. Blend in flour and stock... - 44.0536
Smoky Bean Soup
In 5-quart casserole, combine Great Northern and pinto beans, water, bay leaves, onion, garlic, salt, thyme, pepper and liquid smoke.
Microwave at High for 10 to 15 minutes, or until boiling.
Let stand, covered, for 1 hour.
Stir in brown sugar.
Add ham... - 44.8058
Puerto Rican Bean Soup
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
In 3-quart casserole, combine sausage, onion, green pepper, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, basil and oregano.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until vegetables are... - 44.3027
Sweet & Sour Bean Soup
Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
To drippings add onion and garlic.
Microwave, covered, on HIGH (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
Add tomatoes and their liquid.
Reserving 1 cup of the beans, place remaining beans and their liquid... - 40.3706
Northern Bean Soup
Place ground beef in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 2 to 4 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Drain and set aside.
In 5-qt casserole combine bacon, onion, green pepper and garlic.
Microwave at High 6 to 7 minutes, or... - 42.8793
Fast Bean Soup
1) In a 2-quart casserole keep bacon.
2) Wrap white paper towels.
3) Cook on 100% power (high) for 3 to 5 minutes.
4) With a slotted spoon remove bacon, reserving drippings in the casserole.
5) Keep aside the bacon.
6) In the 2-quart casserole in the... - 44.0302
Bean And Barley Soup
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine 1 quart water, the barley, and broth mix. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 10 minutes, rotating casserole 1/2 turn halfway through cooking.
2. Add beans, onion, celery, carrot, tomatoes with reserved liquid,... - 29.1271
Southern Tomato Bean Soup
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, celery, onion, garlic and thyme. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in pork and beans, tomatoes with their liquid, black... - 30.808
Delicious Butter Bean Soup
1) Soak butter beans overnight (add baking soda to the water).
2) Cook onions and bacon in butter, for about 5 minutes, in a deep casserole (stir the contents at least once during this process).
3) Add the butter beans to this onion-bacon mixture,... - 44.3278
Tuscan White Bean Soup
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, oil, and garlic and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine 1 quart water and the flour, stirring to dissolve flour; stir... - 37.9659
Two Bean Chili Soup
1. Crumble ground beef into 3-quart casserole; add onion, green pepper and garlic. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains in beef, 3 to 4 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in... - 30.4936
Bean And Vegetable Soup With Pesto Topping
1) In a 4-quart ovenproof casserole, mix together leeks, carrot, celery, green beans, zucchini, potato, pasta, 2 teaspoons of oil, and half of the minced garlic.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) Microwave on high power for 4... - 47.7749
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies
Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies is hot in taste. The chili powder makes it hot and dressing of cheddar cheese and jack cheese gives the Southwestern Bean Soup With Chilies a velvety taste - 46.5074
Kidney And Bean Curd Soup
1. Clean the kidney by peeling the thin outer membrane of the kidney
2. Use a sharp cleaver or knife to slice the kidneys in half while retaining the overall shape of the kidney. Remove any small knobs of fat as well as any other tough coverings... - 45.2505
Mixed Bean Soup
Place mung, aduki and black-eyed beans in a large microwaveable bowl.
Cover with 1 pint/600 ml cold water.
Cover and cook on High for 15 mins.
Leave to cool.
Drain and rinse.
Pour 1/2 pint/300 ml boiling water over beans, cover and cook on High for 12... - 44.5155