- » Microwave Barbecue Chicken
Microwave Barbecue Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave barbecue chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave barbecue chicken recipes.
Saucy Barbecue Drumsticks & Wings
1. Place butter or margarine in a round, 8-inch baking dish. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds or until melted.
2. Turn chicken pieces over in butter or margarine to coat. Arrange chicken in baking dish with meaty pieces toward outside of dish.
3. Spoon... - 25.0618
Home Style Barbecue Chicken
1. Combineall ingredients, except chicken, in2-cup glass measure; mix well. Place chicken, breast side down on microwave roasting rack, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Brush with barbecue sauce.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes. Turn breast side up;... - 24.1957
Arrange chicken in a 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish.
Brush chicken with barbecue sauce.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave 15 to 20 minutes, giving dish a 1/2 turn during cooking.
Occasionally baste chicken pieces with barbecue sauce during cooking.
Let stand 5... - 24.0731
Arrange chicken in (12 x 8-inch) baking dish, with meatiest portions toward outside of dish.
Brush with melted butter.
Pour barbecue sauce over chicken.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave 25 to 30 minutes on HIGH.
Let stand 5 minutes, covered. - 23.1854
You May Also Like!
Microwave Barbecued Chicken
1. Arrange chicken in a 13"x 9"x 2" oblong baking dish, with the meatier, thicker portions toward the outside of the dish. Cover with wax paper. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 10) for 4 minutes. Drain and turn over.
2. Brush half of the barbecue sauce... - 17.2932
Microwave Barbecued Chicken
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange chicken, skin side down and meatier portion toward edge of dish.
Spread sauce evenly over chicken.
TO HEAT BY TIME Cover with wax paper.
Set Power Select at HIGH for 10 to 13 minutes.
Halfway through heating time turn... - 32.1326
Easy Microwaved Barbecued Chicken
1) In a 2-quart utility dish, arrange the chicken pieces with the skin-side down.
2) Place the thighs and breasts at the corners and legs and wings at center.
3) In a bowl, combine the sauce, liquid smoke and onion together.
4) Pour over the chicken... - 33.5629
Zesty Barbecued Wings/ Microwave
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish, combine onion, celery, green pepper, water and garlic.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire, parsley, sugar, salt and hot pepper sauce.
Cook, uncovered, at HIGH for 3... - 37.2006
Barbecued Chicken On Kaiser Rolls
1. Mix all ingredients except rolls in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes, until hot.
2. Fill each roll with about 1/2 cup chicken mixture. - 23.4007
Arrange chicken pieces, skin side down, with thick edges toward outside of 12 x 7 x 2-inch microproof baking dish.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Brush half the sauce over top of chicken.
Cook, covered with waxed paper, on HI (max. power) 10 minutes.
Turn... - 28.8553
1. Combine barbecue sauce ingredients in small mixing bowl or 1-cup glass measure. Mix well and set aside.
2. Brush both sides of chicken quarters with sauce and place skin-side-up and thick edges toward the outside, in 12 x 7-inch glass baking dish.
3.... - 19.3992
Chicken For Barbecuing
1. Place chicken, skin side down and thick edges toward outside, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 15 minutes. Remove from oven. Brush both sides of each chicken piece with barbecue sauce.
3. Place chicken, skin side down, on... - 18.6485
Easy Barbecued Brown Sugar Chicken
Barbecued chicken is a microwaved chicken preparation that tastes just like barbecued chicken without the hassle of firing up your grill. The chicken cooked with a sauce mix of worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, liquid smoke and red pepper sauce is spicy and... - 43.1298
Barbecued Chicken is a popular dish at my home. This well flavored Barbecued Chicken recipe is sure t wine your herats over to. Try them! - 28.8292
Barbecued Chicken Sandwich
Place 2 paper towels on plate.
Arrange chicken patties on paper towel-lined plate.
Microwave at High for 3 minutes.
Turn patties over and rotate plate.
Microwave at High for 1 to 3 minutes, or until chicken is heated through.
Spread 1 tablespoon barbecue... - 28.7556
Wash and dry chicken pieces.
Combine remaining ingredients, except cornstarch, in a 8- to 9-inch glass pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted.
Dip chicken pieces in sauce.
Arrange sauce-coated chicken pieces in a 13- x... - 38.0497