- » Microwave Barbecue Chicken
Microwave Barbecue Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave barbecue chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave barbecue chicken recipes.
Arrange chicken in (12 x 8-inch) baking dish, with meatiest portions toward outside of dish.
Brush with melted butter.
Pour barbecue sauce over chicken.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave 25 to 30 minutes on HIGH.
Let stand 5 minutes, covered. - 24.9001
Wash and dry chicken pieces.
Combine remaining ingredients, except cornstarch, in a 8- to 9-inch glass pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute or until butter is melted.
Dip chicken pieces in sauce.
Arrange sauce-coated chicken pieces in a 13- x... - 39.589
Wine Barbecue Chicken Drumstick
Place chicken drumstick[s] in 16-oz shallow casserole.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over chicken.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on medium-high (385 watts) until done, 3 to 4 min [6 to 8 min].
Spoon sauce over chicken. - 30.8828
Arrange chicken in a 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish.
Brush chicken with barbecue sauce.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave 15 to 20 minutes, giving dish a 1/2 turn during cooking.
Occasionally baste chicken pieces with barbecue sauce during cooking.
Let stand 5... - 24.9405
1. Combine barbecue sauce ingredients in small mixing bowl or 1-cup glass measure. Mix well and set aside.
2. Brush both sides of chicken quarters with sauce and place skin-side-up and thick edges toward the outside, in 12 x 7-inch glass baking dish.
3.... - 19.4182
Home Style Barbecue Chicken
1. Combineall ingredients, except chicken, in2-cup glass measure; mix well. Place chicken, breast side down on microwave roasting rack, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish. Brush with barbecue sauce.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes. Turn breast side up;... - 25.9338
Saucy Barbecue Drumsticks & Wings
1. Place butter or margarine in a round, 8-inch baking dish. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds or until melted.
2. Turn chicken pieces over in butter or margarine to coat. Arrange chicken in baking dish with meaty pieces toward outside of dish.
3. Spoon... - 26.3867
Barbecued Chicken Wings
1. Cut off and discard chicken wing tips. Arrange chicken and lemon alternately in rectangular dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches. Cover tightly and microwave on high 12 to 15 minutes, rotating dish 1/2 turn after 6 minutes, until juices run clear; drain Keep... - 21.4516
Chicken Casserole Barbecue
Wash chicken pieces and pat dry.
In a deep, 2 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, combine all ingredients except chicken.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add chicken pieces to sauce and heat,... - 39.5993
1. Prepare the barbecue grill 30 minutes before grilling time by lighting the coals.
2. Use a medium microwave proof bowl to prepare the barbecue sauce.
3. Combine the onion, garlic and oil.
4. Wrap the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave on... - 48.5764
Chutney Barbecued Chicken
1) Preheat the barbecue grill lightly over charcoal for about 30 minutes.
2) For the barbecue sauce, take a bowl and mix together onion, garlic and oil in it.
3) Using a plastic film, cover the bowl and then cook in microwave for 2... - 44.3063
Low Calorie Barbecued Chicken
Combine first 8 ingredients in a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave, uncovered, at HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes or until mixture boils,- set aside.
Arrange chicken in a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish with thickest portions towards outside of dish.
Cover with wax paper,... - 38.5251
Barbecue Chicken Drumsticks
Combine all ingredients except drumsticks in 4-cup measure.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High 3 minutes, or until hot, stirring once.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 13 to 19 minutes, or until vegetables are tender and flavors are blended,... - 43.6617
Easy Brabecue Chicken
1. Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
2. Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in a 2-quart glass baking dish with thin end toward center and thicker end toward outside. Spread one third of the sauce on the chicken. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave... - 23.6619
Oil And Vinegar Grilled Chicken
In glass jar with tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, garlic, mustard, salt, pepper, tarragon and rosemary; cover and shake well to blend.
Place chicken in shallow glass dish; pour marinade over.
Turn chicken pieces to coat.
Cover and refrigerate... - 42.5965
Oriental Game Hens
Remove giblets from hens.
Remove fatty portion from neck and tail area of hens.
Rinse hens under cold running water.
Pat hens dry with paper toweling.
Sprinkle cavities with salt.
Close neck and body openings with skewers.
Tie legs together; tuck wings under... - 38.9703
Mexicali Chicken Drumettes
These Mexicali Chicken Drumettes taste awesome ! The Taco seasoning and tomato sauce make these chicken drumettes a mindlbowing fare. Try these Mexicali Chicken Drumettes and tell me if you like tehm. - 26.6829