- » Microwave Baking Mix
Microwave Baking Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave baking mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave baking mix recipes.
Microwave Baked Eggplant Casserole
Baked Eggplant Casserole is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Baked Eggplant... - 45.0619
Crazy Mixed Up Cabbage Bake
Place onion in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender.
Crumble beef and sausage over onion.
Microwave at High for 6 to 7 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, stirring once to break apart.
Stir... - 49.0139
Microwave Baked Beans
These Baked Beans are so compelling ! Try this bacon and bean with irresistible sauce and mustard seasonings for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Baked Beans is welcome. - 28.5111
Prepared Cake Mix Layer Cake
This Prepared Cake Mix Layer Cake bakes a delicious cake. Without the hassles of having to assemble ingredients of the right proportion, you can always mix up this cake preparation right from the pack and bake your cake in a jiffy. Try this Prepared Cake Mix... - 30.389
Microwave Cooked Orange Baked Beans
1) Into a 2-quart microwavable casserole, add in the onion and butter.
2) Microwave the mixture on HIGH for about 3 1/2 minutes or till the vegetables become soft.
3) Add in the baked beans, brown sugar, catsup, orange juice concentrate and prepared... - 41.2512
Microwave Squash Bake
Mix onion and oil in a shallow oval (about 8 by 12-in.) microwave-safe container and cover loosely with plastic wrap.
Cook on full power (100 percent) in a microwave oven for 3 minutes.
Mix squash with onion; cover and cook on full power for 5 minutes.
Mix in... - 28.4144
Microwave Baked Carrots
1. In a glass casserole, take nutmeg, salt, sugar and water. Mix it well.
2. Add carrots and butter and again mix it well.
3. Cover and microwave on high for 8-10 minutes or until carrots are done. Remember to stir it once after 4-5 minutes.
4. Keep... - 36.7502
Microwaved Ravioli Bake
Ravioli bake is an easy microwaved dish prepared with beef ravioli combined with mushrooms onions and cheese along with garlic and italian seasoning. With a strong flavor and taste, the beef ravioli bake is coverd with croutons to make it more filling and... - 31.5644
Microwave Golden Baked Beans
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof casserole, add the onion, ketchup, water, 2 teaspoons of sugar, mustard, and molasses. Mix well.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) On high power, microwave this for 1 minute.
4) To this, add beans. Mix... - 44.8273
Microwave Baked Custard
This Baked Custard is truly delightful ! Try this spiced milky pudding for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Baked Custard are welcome. - 35.2857
Microwave Baked Custard
Combine eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla in a 1-quart casserole.
Microwave milk in a 4-cup glass measure at HIGH 2 minutes.
Stir slowly into the egg mixture.
Pour 1 1/2 cups boiling water into a 2-quart casserole.
Place the 1-quart casserole... - 36.5373
Microwave Baked Bananas
1. In a glass microwave dish, place the orange juice, butter, orange peel, and spices and mix well. Cook this mixture on HIGH (9) for 2 to 3 minutes or till the juice is bubbling. Ensure that the mixture is stirred twice.
2. Add bananas and cook on... - 31.0065
Microwave Baked Apples
1. Prepare the apples by peeling and coring them.
2. Arrange the apples in a baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Mix the sugar, raisins, almonds and cinnamon and fill the cored centers of each apple with sugar mixture. Cover... - 34.7878
Microwave Boston Baked Beans
1. In a glass casserole dish, place all the ingredients and mix well. Cover, cook on HIGH (9) for 10 minutes or until slightly bubbly. Stir twice during cooking.
2. Serve warm - 28.5813
Microwave Baked Tomatoes
1. Remove tops from tomatoes and core them.
2. Place in a 9" glass dish.
3. In a bowl, mix salt, pepper, oregano, basil and bread crumbs.
4. Use the above mixture to fill the tomatoes.
5. Cover and microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until done.... - 38.7704
Microwave Herbed Spinach Bake
1) Using a colander, drain the defrosted spinach well.
2) Now using a glass bowl, mix all the other ingredients.
3) Cook on MEDIUM(5) ,stirring occasionally, for upto 15 minutes.
4) Allow to set till firm.
5) Serve... - 46.7798
Microwave Broccoli Bake
1) In a 2-quart casserole, add in the broccoli and 1/4 cup water. Cover the casserole and microwave on HIGH for about 9 minutes.
2) Stir the broccoli once in between. It must turn tender, yet stay slightly crisp.
3) Drain the broccoli.
4) In a... - 46.0503
Microwave Cheddar Squash Bake
1) Take a 12-x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and place bacon in it. Put it on bacon rack and cover with paper towels.
2) Microwave bacon at high for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes or until bacon is crisp.Drain, crumble, and keep aside.
3) Ina 2-quart casserole, put... - 46.3421
Microwave Baked Custard
1. Scald milk in a glass measuring cup in microwave oven (3 to 4 minutes at HIGH).
2. Meanwhile, put eggs into a 1-quart glass casserole and beat slightly. Add the sugar, salt and vanilla extract; mix well.
3. Add the scalded milk gradually to egg mixture,... - 30.9185
Microwave Tamale Bake
1. In glass casserole cook ground beef and onion on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until beef is no longer pink.
2. Stir in olives, chili powder, half of tomato sauce and 1 teaspoon salt and set aside.
3. In glass mixing bowl, cook corn meal, water, milk,... - 42.7445
Beautiful Baked Apple
Peel a rim of apple skin from top of apple to allow steam to escape.
Combine brown sugar and butter.
Place apple in custard cup.
Sprinkle cinnamon over cavity and peeled portion of apple.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on HIGH, or until apple is... - 28.423
Cucumber Onion Bake
Alternate layers of cucumbers and onions in a deep, 2 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole.
Sprinkle each layer with flour, salt and pepper.
Pour catsup over cucumber-onion mixture.
Place chunks of butter on top.
Heat, covered, on full power 20... - 29.488
Pudding From A Mix
Empty package mix into a 1-quart glass bowl or glass measure.
Add enough milk to dissolve pudding; then stir in remaining milk.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
Stir to blend well.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes longer or until pudding has... - 28.4931
In 2-quart (12 x 7) baking dish, mix all ingredients together.
Cook uncovered, 4 minutes or until hot. - 22.3736
White Chocolate Party Mix
In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients; set aside.
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and oil on medium-high for 2 minutes, stirring once.
Microwave on high for 10 seconds; stir until smooth.
Pour over cereal mixture and mix well.
Spread onto three... - 32.0375
Spicy Chex Mix
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
Place all cereals into large baking pan; mix together.
Prepare seasoning mix.
Melt butter in small saucepan; add cayenne pepper, garlic salt and onion salt; mix well.
Stir while pouring seasoning mixture over cereal.
Toss mixture... - 41.9468
Caramel Cereal Snack Mix
Caramel Cereal Snack Mix is a delicious snack recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Caramel Cereal Snack Mix dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 37.9019
Baked Pork Chops
You'll simply love this Baked Pork Chops recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Baked Pork Chops recipe again and again. - 29.4619
Combine soup and milk in 2-quart casserole.
Stir in chicken, tuna celery, onion and chow mein noodles.
MICROWAVE 8 to 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot in the center.
Sprinkle with almonds.
Let stand 3 minutes, covered. - 32.788
Bologna Cheese Bake
Combine potatoes, bologna, green pepper, onion and soup in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, or until potatoes are tender.
Top with grated cheese.
Let stand, uncovered, until cheese is just melting. - 26.9272
Spiced Cider Baked Ham
Score ham fat, stud with cloves.
Heat large Browning Skillet in Radarange oven 4 1/2 minutes.
Add one ham steak; cook 45 seconds per side.
Remove ham steak, heat skillet 2 minutes, add second ham steak; cook 45 seconds per side.
Return first steak to... - 44.3327
Microwave Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. In a bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
2. Add egg and mix well.
3. Sift cake flour and baking powder in it. Mix well.
4. Add chocolate chips and mix well again.
5. Using a tablespoon, drop dough for about 4 cookies at a time onto parchment... - 99.0926
Scalloped Bologna Bake
Use 1/4 cup less water than amount recommended in mix.
Pour water over potatoes in 2-quart casserole.
Let stand 20 minutes.
Add bologna slices, sauce mix and milk, omit butter or margarine Cover.
MICROWAVE 10 to 15 MINUTES on '6', or until potatoes are... - 21.9783
Layered Zucchini Bake
In small bowl, combine cottage cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, parsley, chili powder, garlic salt and cumin; set aside.
Slice zucchini lengthwise into 1/8 inch strips.
Place in 8-inch square glass baking dish; cover with wax paper.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to... - 42.0884
Baked Fruit Casserole
Baked Fruit Casserole is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 42.0464
Baked Onions With Herb Butter
1. Place butter or margarine in a small bowl. Microwave at 10% (LOW) 30 seconds or until softened. Add celery salt, parsley and tarragon; mix well. Set butter or margarine mixture aside at room temperature.
2. Wash onions, leaving outer skin intact. Trim top... - 23.711
1. Core pears, being careful not to cut through bottoms. Peel a small strip around top of each pear. Set pears, stem-side up, in a 9" x 5" loaf dish.
2. Spoon raisins into center of each pear. Mound brown sugar on pears. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.... - 30.5204
Cake Mix Cupcakes
Prepare batter according to directions on package.
Fill baking cups 1/2 full.
Arrange cupcakes in center of oven with 1-inch spaces between.
Follow cooking time on chart.
Cupcakes are done when wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Note: Some... - 22.8872
Yellow Cake Mix
Prepare cake according to directions on package.
Pour cake mix into 8-inch cake dish, lined with waxed paper, filling half full.
Microwave 5 to 6 minutes on HIGH, or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Let stand 5 minutes before turning out... - 25.0175
Brownies From A Mix
Lightly grease an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 9 to 10 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. - 20.8933
1. Place butter in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish.
2. Microwave about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on med.high (Roast), or until melted. Stir in seasoning mix and remaining ingredients.
3. Microwave 2 to 4 minutes on HIGH, or until heated through. - 22.1657
Cornbread From A Mix
Prepare corn bread according to package instructions.
Grease an 8-inch, round, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 7 to 8 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Let stand 3 to 4 minutes - 20.7659
Stuffing Mix Chicken
1. Place butter in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Combine remaining ingredients, except chicken, in flat dish. Roll chicken pieces in melted butter, then in seasoned crumbs. Place chicken... - 33.9578
Coating Mix Chicken
1. Brush chicken with oil. Pour coating mix into shallow dish. Roll chicken pieces in seasoned coating. Place chicken pieces, skin-side-down and thick edges toward outside, in 12 x 7-inch glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes. Turn chicken... - 20.8394
Pudding Cake From A Mix
Place 1 package (11 oz.) pudding cake mix in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Prepare as directed on package directions.
Microwave 6 to 8 minutes [BAKE-7, 9 to 11 minutes].
Give dish a 1/4 turn every 2 minutes during cooking. - 21.2514
Streusel Coffee Cake Using Cake Mix
Prepare coffee cake as directed on package.
Pour all the batter into (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Sprinkle all streusel topping on top.
MICROWAVE 7 to 9 MINUTES on '6', or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, rotating dish once.
Let stand 5... - 22.213
Original 2009 Party Chex Mix
If you are looking for quick and easy party nibbles to treat your guests, Betty has the perfect recipe for you. She whomps up a quick, tasty treat using Chex flakes that is so simple, yet sophisticated that you guest's won't get over them easily. This... - 115.25
Quick Bar Cookies From Mix
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Prepare mix according to package directions.
Spread dough into ungreased 8 or 9-inch round baking dish.
Heat 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes.
Let stand, covered, until cool.
Store, covered, until ready to serve. - 28.4114
Beef Stew Using Onion Stew Mix
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 4-quart casserole dish, combine beef, 1 1/2 cups water, soup mix, bay leaf and carrot.
Heat, covered, 7 to 8 minutes.
Set Power Select at LOW.
Heat, covered, 55 to 60 minutes or until beef and carrots are tender, stirring... - 39.1994
Stuffing Mix Chicken
1. Place butter in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 1/2 minutes or until melted. Combine remaining ingredients, except chicken, in flat dish. Roll chicken pieces in melted butter, then in seasoned crumbs. Place chicken p - 25.5198
Packaged Nut Bread Mix
1. Grease an 8-1/2" x 4-1/2" x 2-1/2" loaf dish.
2. In a bowl, prepare batter following directions on the package.
3. Turn the batter into the prepared dish.
4. Bake on Low for 14 to 16 minutes.
5. Half turn dish after 7 to 8 minutes.
6.... - 38.9316
Mixed Fruit Tart
Place milk in medium mixing bowl and microwave at MEDIUM HIGH (7) 8 minutes until milk is scalded.
Add sugar and flour.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
Add egg yolks, butter and vanilla.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 2 to 3 minutes,... - 42.5404
In 2-quart oblong glass baking dish, combine corn squares, rice squares, wheat squares, peanuts and pretzel sucks; set aside.
In 2-cup glass measure, blend melted butter, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
Pour butter mixture over cereals; stir until... - 35.9647
Mixed Cheese Turkey Divan
1) In a baking dish, place the cooked broccoli with the flower ends towards the edges.
2) Place slices of the cooked turkey on the center of the stalks.
3) In the warm white sauce stir in the cheeses, blend well.
4) Then pour over the turkey and... - 34.5948
Mixed Fruit Cake
1. Grease an 8-cup fluted tube pan with 1 tablespoon softened butter and coat with crumbs. Set aside.
2. Combine all remaining ingredients in a 3-quart mixing bowl. Blend well. Pour batter into prepared tube pan. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power... - 35.988
Simple Microwave Cookies
Do you prefer homemade cookies but can't spare any time for the elaborate process. Don't worry, now you can bake your cookies through a microwave as quickly as possible. Here is a simple convenient recipe which will prepare your cookies in ten minutes. - 97.5086
Cheese And Onion Bake
1 Put the butter in the base of a 30 x 20 x 5cm/ 12x8x2 inch ovenproof glass dish and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
2 Stir in the onions. Microwave on full power for 2 minutes. Stir in the mushrooms and set aside.
3 Place the milk in a I litre/1 3/4... - 37.4724
Grate rind of orange and lemon.
Remove remaining peel and thinly slice fruit.
In 2-quart casserole, layer orange slices, lemon slices, peaches, pears, apricots, pineapple, raisins and maraschino cherries.
In small mixing bowl, combine orange and lemon rind,... - 34.5181
Bran Muffin Mix
Mix sugar, shortening, and eggs with beater.
Add water and bran; mix.
Stir in dry ingredients and milk.
Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
Batter keeps 1 month in refrigerator.
Can also bake muffins in microwave, about 1-1/2... - 39.4232
Microwaved Chicken Saltimbocca
Place chicken, boned side up, on cutting board.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Working from the center out, pound lightly with meat mallet to about 6x5 inches.
Place a ham slice and half slice of cheese on each cutlet, trimming to fit.
Top with some... - 42.0224
Microwaved Oriental Meatballs
In large mixing bowl, combine beef, pork, water chestnuts, green pepper, onions, salt, soy sauce and pineapple juice: mix well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
Arrange in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 9 to 13... - 38.9861
Local Chicken Cacciatore-microwave
Place chicken breasts in 10 x 6 x1 1/2 inch baking dish.
Combine mushrooms, tomatoes, green pepper, onion, wine, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; pour over chicken.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH for 20 minutes, giving dish half turn after 10 minutes.
Remove... - 38.9036
Microwave Chicken Pot Pies
In 3 quart casserole, place chicken, water, celery leaves and salt.
Microwave at high (10) 14 to 17 minutes.
Remove chicken breasts and celery leaves, reserving broth.
Cut chicken breasts into 1/2 inch cubes.
In 3-quart oblong glass baking dish, place oil,... - 46.5625
Microwaved Seafood Newburg
1. Place butter or margarine in a deep 1 quart casserole with lid. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in flour, celery salt, paprika, onion powder, white pepper and garlic powder. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds.
2. Whisk in half... - 32.9114
Microwave Streusel Pears
To Microwave: Stir together granulated sugar and lemon juice in large bowl; add pears and toss well.
Lightly coat 8-inch square microwave-safe baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; place pears in prepared pan.
Combine oats, brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and... - 34.8048
Microwaved Bean Casserole
In 3-quart casserole, place ground beef.
Microwave at high (10) 6 to 7 minutes, until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add catsup, dry mustard, vinegar, molasses, onion, lima beans, kidney beans, pork and beans, tomato sauce, salt... - 44.4296
Microwave Salmon Steaks
Place butter in 3 quart oblong glass baking dish.
Microwave at high (10) 30 seconds until melted.
Coat bottom of dish with butter and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
Place salmon steaks in prepared dish.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, lemon pepper, garlic powder and... - 43.8804
Zesty Barbecued Wings/ Microwave
In 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish, combine onion, celery, green pepper, water and garlic.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 4 minutes.
Stir in tomato sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire, parsley, sugar, salt and hot pepper sauce.
Cook, uncovered, at HIGH for 3... - 38.9478
Microwave Fresh Beef Brisket
Sprinkle both sides of meat with garlic salt.
Place in 3 quart (13 x 9) glass baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave for 45 minutes on high.
Turn meat over; recover and Microwave for an additional 30 minutes on high or until fork tender.
Remove meat... - 25.2427
Microwaved Italian Style Whole Chicken
Using a 2-quart glass baking dish, mix the flour with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper and coat the chicken.
Cook the chicken 6 minutes on high.
Pour salad oil into a preheated skillet and fry chicken until it browns.
In the same baking dish, put onions, green... - 35.0581
Microwave Peanut Brittle
Mix together Karo syrup and sugar in microwave safe dish.
Cook on High speed for 4 minutes.
Add margarine, salted peanuts and vanilla.
Cook on High speed for 3 minutes.
Add baking soda and stir for 1 minute.
Pour onto greased cookie sheet.
Let cool... - 38.5634
Danish Applesauce Microwave Muffins
Mix flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon and cloves.
Add chopped nuts if desired.
In another bowl, whisk egg with applesauce, buttermilk and cooking oil.
Combine dry and liquid ingredients, mixing lightly and quickly.
Spoon batter into six microwave muffin... - 40.6479
Southern Corn Fritter Microwave Muffins
Yummy Southern Corn Fritter Microwave Muffins is rarely shared in my family. Everyone loves this Muffins and refuses to part with their share. Try this tasty Southern Corn Fritter Microwave Muffins recipe for yourself. - 41.8598
Microwaved Zucchini Casserole
1. Wash the zucchini and cut into one centimeter rings
2. IN a pan on the stoven add about 60g of butter and fry the onions in it till soft
3. In a mixing bowl, mix together zucchini, onion, cheese, salt, pepper, Tabasco and beaten egg ... - 45.8739
Microbaked Chicken is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Microbaked Chicken recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 31.4495
Quick Microwave Eggless Chocolate Cake
This is true vegetarian delight. If you love chocolate and if you love cakes, then this is it. And It is really a 'quick' recipe as you are making it in the microwave. - 142.049
Bewitching Microwave Cake+a15
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Using solid shortening, grease 7-inch round pan provided with mix.
In medium bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
Beat with spoon about 75 strokes or until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan Microwave on HIGH for 6 1/2 minutes.
Cake is... - 47.6035
Microwaved Peach Kuchen
Combine flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt and baking powder in medium bowl; mix well.
Using a pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Turn mixture into baking pan, 8 x 8 inches.
Pat evenly over bottom and one-fourth way up the... - 44.3496
Microwave Pumpkin Coffee Cake
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In 2-quart microwave-safe bowl, melt 1/3 cup margarine on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds or until melted; stir in brown sugar and sugar Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Mix in flour, pumpkin pie spice and salt until... - 43.0529
Freezer To Microwave Caramel Nut Rolls
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Line 18 muffin cups with paper baking cups; set aside.
In large bowl, combine flour mixture with yeast from foil packet, baking powder and 2 tablespoons sugar; mix well.
Stir in hot water, 2 tablespoons margarine and egg until dough... - 37.5731
Microwaved Hot Fudge Sauce
In small saucepan, melt chocolate over very low heat, stirring constantly.
Stir in sugar and salt Gradually add evaporated milk, stirring constantly Heat until thickened and hot, stirring constantly.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In small microwave-safe bowl,... - 32.9664
Hawaiian Pineapple Microwave Muffins
Hawaiian Pineapple Microwave Muffins are delicious muffins that can be prepared at home with ease. I pick these muffins for most of the birthday parties at home. Try this Hawaiian Pineapple Microwave Muffins recipe and you will understand what I am talking... - 45.4169
Iowa Crunch Microwave Muffins
The Iowa Crunch Microwave Muffins are eaten up even before it reaches the table. Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left for my husband. Try preparing this irresistible Iowa Crunch Microwave Muffins for yourself! - 44.7965
Irish Jam Microwave Muffins
Mix together flour, baking powder, soda, grated lemon rind and sugar.
In another bowl, whisk egg with buttermilk, oil and lemon extract.
Quickly combine with dry ingredients, stirring lightly.
Place one tablespoon batter into paper-lined microwave muffin... - 38.2955
Bran Microwave English Muffin Bread
In large bowl, combine 3 cups flour, bran, undissolved yeast, sugar, salt and baking soda. Heat milk and water until very warm (125 to 130ºF). Stir liquid into dry ingredients. Mix in remaining flour to make smooth batter.
Grease two 8 1/2- × 4 1/2- × 2... - 25.7063
Microwave Veal Parmigiano
Combine coating mix with salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
Dip chops in beaten egg, then in coating mixture.
Place in a 12 x 7 x 2 inch glass baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Place in microwave oven and bake at full power for 10 minutes.
Place half-slice of... - 39.1894
Chocolate Chip & Nuts Microwave Bars
In medium mixing bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla and almond extract.
Stir until blended.
Add walnuts, chocolate chips, flour and baking powder.
Pour batter into 8-inch square glass baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 6 to 8 minutes... - 38.3076
Microwave Peanut Brittle
1. In a microwave safe bowl, add corn syrup, and sugar. Mix well.
2. Put it in microwave on high for 4 minutes.
3. Drop crushed peanuts in it. Mix well.
4. Return it to the microwave for 4 minutes on high.
5. Throw butter, and vanilla in it. Mix to... - 107.749
Microwave Garden Trio
In a 1 1/2-quart glass baking dish microwave margarine on High for 30 seconds.
Add asparagus, basil and pepper; mix well.
Microwave for 3 minutes.
Add mushrooms; cover.
Microwave for 3 minutes.
Add tomato; cover.
Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes... - 32.782
Jazzy Baked Beans
Prepare bacon and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in 1 quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until hot.
Mix in the bacon before serving. - 28.4228
Microwave Peanut Brittle
1) Take a 2.5 L (10 cup) glass measure cup, add sugar and corn syrup and stir.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Put in peanuts; mix well.
4) Microwave at at HIGH for an additional 3 1/2 minutes.
5) Put in butter and vanilla, blend well.
6)... - 37.4326
Spiced Microwaved Pumpkin Pie
1. In a 9-inch glass pie dish, press down the ready made pastry to make a pastry shell.
2. In a large mixing bowl, blend all ingredients and pour into baked pastry. Microwave this on (high) for 4-5 minutes until edges begin to set
3. Stir the dish to... - 40.8872
Microwave Chocolate Cake
Lightly oil bundt mold and set aside.
Sift granulated sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt and powdered almonds into bowl of mixer.
Using dough hook, mix at low speed for 2 minutes.
Add butter to bowl; continue mixing at medium speed until well... - 43.9935
Microwave Chocolate Nut Brownies
These Chocolate Nut Brownies taste terrific ! Try these chocolaty confections for your next dessert. Tell me if you like these Chocolate Nut Brownies. - 30.0947
Microwaved Marble Cake
Melt the butter in a bowl for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Whisk the eggs in a bowl with a fork.
Sift the flour, cornstarch (cornflour) and yeast into the melted butter, beating constantly.
Stir in the cane sugar syrup, almond extract (essence) and beaten eggs.
Mix... - 46.1129
Microwaved Chicken And Dumpling Stew
1. Arrange chicken in a 10-inch round baking dish, with meatier, thicker portions toward the outside of the dish. Sprinkle with parsley flakes, paprika, salt, and pepper. Cover with wax paper. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 19 minutes. Drain... - 34.6911
Microwaved Enchilada Casserole
Soften tortillas by placing between damp paper towels, placing in a plastic bag and microwaving for 45 SECONDS.
Allow to rest in sealed plastic bag while preparing remainder of ingredients.
Crumble beef into casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on HIGH,... - 45.0198