- » Microwave Baked Peach
Microwave Baked Peach Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave baked peach recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave baked peach recipes.
Baked Peach Melba
1. In a 1 ½ quart microwave proof baking dish, combine orange juice, sweetener and allspice
2. Heat in the microwave for about 4 minutes, or until juice reaches boiling point
3. Place the peach halved over sauce, spooning some of it over the fruit to... - 39.1652
Microwaved Peach Kuchen
Combine flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt and baking powder in medium bowl; mix well.
Using a pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Turn mixture into baking pan, 8 x 8 inches.
Pat evenly over bottom and one-fourth way up the... - 44.3496
Baked Texan Peach Cobbler
Are you looking to make a delicious dessert with all the fresh peaches that you have at home? Then this recipe for a Texan Peach Cobbler by Ramona Werst is something you should not miss. Watch the video and learn to make a cobbler that tastes good and is easy... - 131.607
Peach Upside Down Cake
Microwave butter in an 8-inch round glass baking dish at HIGH 30 seconds.
Spread softened butter to cover the bottom of the baking dish.
Sprinkle brown sugar over softened butter.
Arrange peaches and cherries on brown sugar.
Prepare cake mix according to... - 40.1008
Sweet Peach Crumble
What better way to summery juicy goodness of peaches than make a quick crumble. It's quick and easy to make, and makes for an indulgent, sophisticated, and elegant crowd pleaser. Just stock up on summer-fresh peaches and get preparing this yummy dessert at... - 101.463
Peach And Blueberry Crisp
Preheat oven to 350 degrees if not using microwave.
In a 2-quart baking dish or microwave-safe dish combine peaches and blueberries.
In a small bowl combine 1/3 cup brown sugar, flour and 2 teaspoons cinnamon; mix well.
Add to peaches and blueberries; toss to... - 40.2102
Gingered Peach Melba
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a small microwaveable bowl, whisk together all-fruit spread, orange juice and ginger.
Microwave for 2 to 3 minutes until thinned.
Place the peaches, cut side up, in a shallow 1-quart baking dish.
Pour the gingered jam over the... - 32.3408
Quick Peach Brulee
1. Prepare four custard cups
2. Arrange peach halves cut side down in the custard cups
3. Cook on High for 1 minute and allow to cool
4. In a large bowl, combine the sour cream with granulated sugar and lemon peel
5. Spoon the mix over... - 41.4382
1. Prepare a 2-1/2-quart casserole
2. Pour the water into the casserole and bring it to the boil on High for 4-5 minutes
3. Add gelatin to the hot water and stir it to dissolve
4. Refrigerate the mix till cool
5. Remove the frozen peaches from... - 40.9228
Glazed Peach Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly spray Deep Dish Baker with nonstick vegetable spray.
Place baking mix, milk, sugar, eggs, butter, almond extract and lemon zest in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Combine with 10-inch Whisk just until dry ingredients are... - 44.8119
How To Make A Peach And Blackberry Tart
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F and position the rack in the lower third.
2. Unroll the dough and cut into an 8-inch circle.
3.Place the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4.In a separate bowl mix the rest of the... - 107.858
Peach Melba Dutch Baby
COMBINE THE RASPBERRIES and 1 tablespoon of the sugar in a small saucepan and bring just to a boil over medium heat; alternatively, combine them in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for about 2 minutes.
Gently press the berries through a fine sieve to... - 39.1157