- » Microwave Baked Apple Slice
Microwave Baked Apple Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave baked apple slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave baked apple slice recipes.
Microwave Baked Apples
Core apples; slice skin around the circumference of apple, 1/2-inch I from top.
Blend brown sugar and butter.
Fill center of each apple; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Arrange in ring in 9-inch round glass dish.
Microwave (high), covered, 5 minutes, rotating 1/4... - 27.509
Cinnamon Baked Apples
Core apples without cutting through bottom skin of apple and peel about 1 inch of the peel from the stem end of each apple.
If necessary, cut a thin slice from the bottom of each apple so it will stand upright.
Arrange apples in a shallow, heat-resistant,... - 25.027
Oven Baked Spareribs With Apple Cider
1. Place ribs in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 15 minutes. Drain and turn ribs over. Add remaining ingredients. Recover and continue cooking on ROAST for 25 to 30 minutes or until fork tender. Let... - 26.6342
You May Also Like!
Maple Cinnamon Apple Slices
Place the margarine or butter in a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the margarine or butter is melted.
Stir in the maple syrup, orange juice, and cinnamon.
Add the apples and stir to coat with the cinnamon mixture.
Cover with wax... - 30.2717
Zesty Luncheon Slices
In 1 1/2-quart (10 x 6) or 2-quart (12x7) baking dish, combine brown sugar, jelly and horseradish.
Slice meat into 4 to 6 slices.
Dip in glaze mixture, turning to coat both sides and arrange in baking dish.
Arrange fruit along side or on top of meat... - 24.1568
Microwave Apple Betty
1. In a large bowl, combine apples, lemon peel and juice, sugars, cinnamon, and cardamom. Toss to coat apples with the flavoring ingredients
2. In a microwave proof baking dish layer the bread crumbs, alternating with apple mixture. The last layer... - 37.1948
Microwave Creamy Apple Cake
1) Choose a bowl and blend the butter,1 egg and cake mix.
2) Now pour this in a glass baking dish.
3) On HIGH(9),cook for 3-4 minutes.
4) Blend Sour cream and remaining egg and spread evenly over the apples.
5) In a bowl, add all the topping... - 48.6346
Microwave Cooked Apple Crisp
1) Arrange the ingredients and prepare them for cooking.
2) In mixing bowl combine apples, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon and flour.
3) In 8x8-in baking dish, spread the mixture .
4) Combine all topping ingredients except butter and wheat... - 43.3938
Microwave Apple Cake
1) Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar in a medium-large bowl.
2) Use 2 knives to cut the shortening into the flour till the mixture is mealy.
3) In the center of the mixture, make a well and drop in the... - 46.9986
Everyday Baked Apple
1. Wash the apples, core them and then slice the skin around apple such that all the skin is off but leave a rim of skin 1/2-inch from top.
2. In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar and butter and stuff it into the core of each apple
3.... - 33.5673
Baked Apples With Cinnamon Candies
Slice apples in half, and core.
Set half-apples in a shallow 1-1/2-quart microwave-proof baking dish.
Place 1/4 tablespoon margarine in center of each apple half.
Spoon 1 tablespoon corn syrup into each half.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Put 1 or 2 red hot... - 37.3425
Microwave Apple Nut Bread
Mix together applesauce, sugar, oil, eggs and milk.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add to sugar mixture and mix well.
Stir in nuts.
Invert a glass in the center of a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Carefully pour batter around glass.
Microwave 8 to 11 minutes,... - 43.6083
Microwaved Chunky Apple Sauce
1. In a 2 quart microwaveable casserole or dish, combine the ingredients.
2. Cover the dish with plastic wrap or wax paper.
3. Cook apples in the microwave on HIGH power for about 12 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking, until tender and... - 34.517
Cinnamon Baked Apples
Core apples without cutting through bottom skin and peel about 1-inch strip of skin from stem end of each apple.
If necessary, cut thin slice from bottom of each apple so it will stand upright.
Arrange apples in shallow baking dish.
Place 1 tablespoon of the... - 17.9979