Baked Apple Slice
- » Microwave Baked Apple Slice
Microwave Baked Apple Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave baked apple slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave baked apple slice recipes.
Microwave Baked Apples
Core apples; slice skin around the circumference of apple, 1/2-inch I from top.
Blend brown sugar and butter.
Fill center of each apple; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Arrange in ring in 9-inch round glass dish.
Microwave (high), covered, 5 minutes, rotating 1/4... - 29.5859
Cinnamon Baked Apples
Core apples without cutting through bottom skin of apple and peel about 1 inch of the peel from the stem end of each apple.
If necessary, cut a thin slice from the bottom of each apple so it will stand upright.
Arrange apples in a shallow, heat-resistant,... - 27.2745
Everyday Baked Apple
1. Wash the apples, core them and then slice the skin around apple such that all the skin is off but leave a rim of skin 1/2-inch from top.
2. In a small bowl, mix the brown sugar and butter and stuff it into the core of each apple
3.... - 33.3509
Baked Apples With Cinnamon Candies
Slice apples in half, and core.
Set half-apples in a shallow 1-1/2-quart microwave-proof baking dish.
Place 1/4 tablespoon margarine in center of each apple half.
Spoon 1 tablespoon corn syrup into each half.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Put 1 or 2 red hot... - 37.2379
Oven Baked Spareribs With Apple Cider
1. Place ribs in 2-quart (12 x 7) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 15 minutes. Drain and turn ribs over. Add remaining ingredients. Recover and continue cooking on ROAST for 25 to 30 minutes or until fork tender. Let... - 27.8672
Apple Baked Squash
Cut squash into 1/2 -inch slices.
In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange slices.
Cut apple into thin slices; place on top of squash.
In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients until well blended.
Drop by spoonfuls over apple squash mixture.
TO HEAT BY TIME... - 44.6125
Apple Butter Baked Beans
Combine beans, onion, apple butter, syrup, and ketchup in casserole dish.
Place bacon on top and bake at 350 degrees until bacon is done (about two hours).
Crock-pot directions: Combine all ingredients except bacon in crock-pot.
Fry or microwave bacon until... - 29.9795
Green Apple Pie
Children love pies and what can be better than a homemade apple pie. The video shows how you can easily make a delicious pie at home by using some basic ingredients along with green apples. Why don’t you give it a try! - 110.909
Upside Down Apple Cake
Upside Down Apple Cake has a wonderful taste. Upside Down Apple Cake gets its taste from eggs mixed with flour and flavored by cinnamon. Upside Down Apple Cake is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 46.658
In large skillet, saute apples in margarine until crisp-tender Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 1 1/2 or 2-quart casserole.
Layer apples in prepared casserole; top with bread cubes.
In small bowl, beat eggs until well blended.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring... - 46.2241
Slice apple into greased 8" or 9" baking dish.
Sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice.
In a medium bowl combine oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add nuts, mix and spread over apple slices.
Cook in... - 36.9223
Roll the bread thin with a rolling pin.
Microwave the other ingredients until the apple is tender.
The length of time will depend on the type of apple and the power of the oven.
I start with 10 seconds on medium and adjust from there.
The key is, you don't... - 32.734
Praline Apple Cream Pie
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining pie crust for later use.) Bake at 450°F for 6 to 8 minutes or until very light golden brown.
Remove from oven.
Cool... - 45.427
Maple Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. To make the filling, in a mixing bowl, mix together crushed gingersnaps, sugar, pecans, melted butter, flour, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Place the pie shell on a baking sheet.
4. Layer half the apple slices... - 47.8676
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients.
2. Generously butter a 9-inch pie tin
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F before baking
4. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour and salt.
5. Cut the fat and the butter into small bead... - 44.7677
Easy Apple Pastry (tarte Fine Aux Pommes)
Today I am going to show you how to make a super easy dessert called "tarte au pomme fine" which literally means "thin apple pie". If you are not a baker after this recipe you will become one! you will only need 3-5 ingredients! Who said baking was hard? I... - 0
Apple And Raspberry Crisp
In 8 cup/2L baking dish, combine apples and raspberries (thawed or frozen).
In small bowl, combine sugar, flour and cinnamon; add to fruit and toss to mix.
Topping: Combine rolled oats, sugar and cinnamon.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine... - 39.9245
Fresh Apple Pie
1. Prepare pastry.
2. Mix sugar, flour, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt. Stir in apples. Turn into pastry-lined pie plate; dot with margarine. Cover with top crust that has slits cut in it; seal and flute. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until filling begins to... - 32.0845
Apple Brie Braid
Vickie & Jo Ann share an easy and delicious recipe sure to impress family & friends. Apple Brie Braid will be good carry with you, when you go to Holiday parties or dinners. Watch and learn how to make it from this video. Enjoy! - 96.5457
Amaretti Streusel Apple Squares
To Make Pastry: Place rack in lower third of oven and preheat oven to 375°F.
In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
In a 4-cup microwavesafe measure, microwave butter or margarine, covered with a paper towel, on high (100%)... - 44.6989
1. In the oven for 20 minutes or in the microwave let the apples bake either for 6 minutes at power 5.
2. Into a large saucepan place the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add the apples and serve. - 37.4241
Apple Nut Cake
Cream eggs and sugar.
Add oil and mix well.
Sift together flour, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Mix dry ingredients with sugar mixture.
Stir in nuts and apples.
Pour cake batter into a tube pan suitable for microwave.
Microwave at HIGH 14 to 15 minutes.
Rotate... - 34.5872
Apple Pear Crisp
1) Preheat oven moderately to 375°F.
2) Take a 9-inch square baking dish and mix all fruit filling ingredients.
3) Cook in microwave at Power Hi for 10 minutes stirring every 3 minutes.
4) Prepare topping in a small mixing bowl mixing... - 47.5563
Apple Stuffed Pork Loin With Maple Mustard Sauce
1. Combine raisins and bourbon in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 45 seconds or until hot. Remove from microwave; cover and let stand 20 minutes.
2. Combine thyme and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
3. Melt butter in a large... - 41.7056
Creamy Caramel Apple Cheese Cake
What better way to enjoy fall than indulge into its bounties and caramel apple cheesecake is indeed one of them. Simply irresistible and sinfully sweet, this creamy cheesecake melds in the pleasant tartness of apples with the buttery sweetness of caramel that... - 128.06
1) Wash and peel the apples. Slice the apples in eight pieces and remove seeds and cores.
2) Slice the peach and apricot into halves.
3) In a casserole, place apples, peaches and apricots.
4) In another bowl, combine peach syrup, apricot syrup,... - 45.7226
Gateau De Pommes Aux Noix
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease a baking dish with 20 grams of butter. Spread it all over the sides and bottom.
3. Sprinkle 20 grams of sugar all along the sides and bottom. Tap to spread evenly and pop it into the refrigerator until... - 0