- » Microwave Asian Seafood
Microwave Asian Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave asian seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave asian seafood recipes.
Clam Stuffed Snapper
Thaw snapper, if frozen.
For stuffing, in a 1-quart casserole stir together green onion, celery, and margarine.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 2 to 3 minutes or till the vegetables are just tender, stirring once.
Stir in clams, croutons,... - 43.1789
In a nonmetal soup plate or rimmed dinner plate, combine rice, wine, 1/3 cup of the water, parsley, garlic, and tomatoes.
Cover loosely with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%), stirring 3 or 4 times, until rice is tender to bite and liquid is absorbed,... - 33.6094
In 2 quart casserole, place scallops and water.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes, until scallops are opaque, stirring every 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
In 2 quart casserole, combine carrots, green onion, garlic powder and oil.
Microwave... - 44.3618
In 2-quart casserole, place scallops and water.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 7 minutes until scallops are opaque, stirring every 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
In 2-quart casserole, combine carrots, green onion, garlic powder and oil.
Microwave... - 42.4664
Oriental Soy Salmon
Would you like to treat your family to a special Oriental dish today that is rich both in taste and health? Try this lovely Oriental Soy Salmon recipe. You can easily prepare the dish at home and impress everyone across the dining table. - 94.3739
You May Also Like!
Seafood Sticks With Oyster Sauce
1. Thread seafood on to 8 bamboo skewers alternating scallops, fish and crab. Brush with melted butter and lemon juice, stand 20 minutes.
2. Cook seafood on rack in shallow dish on HIGH for three and a half minutes, turning over halfway during cooking.
3.... - 33.6257
Oriental Seasoned Shrimp
Thaw shrimp if frozen.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine catsup, oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, and hot pepper sauce.
Add shrimp; stir to coat.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till done.
Remove shrimp from juices.
Measure juices;... - 44.0362
Orange Chicken With Oriental Vegetables
In 2-quart casserole, combine chicken, oil, garlic and orange peel.
Microwave at High for 3 to 5 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring after half the time.
Remove chicken from casserole.
Reserve cooking liquid in casserol - 29.451
Add garlic, ginger, and 2 tablespoons oil to Browning Skillet.
Heat in Radarange oven 4 minutes.
Stir in shrimp; cook in oven 2 minutes.
Remove shrimp to warm dish.
Add remaining oil to Browning Skillet.
Heat 21/2 minutes.
Stir in celery,... - 43.6303
On each of 4 skewers alternate green pepper chunk, scallop half and onion wedge, with a cherry tomato in the center of skewer.
In small bowl combine soy sauce, lemon juice and garlic powder.
Place skewers on roasting rack; brush with half of sauce.
Cover with... - 32.6028
In 3-quart casserole, combine tomatoes, broth, celery, onion, sugar, garlic, parsley, salt and thyme.
Cover with lid.
Cook at HIGH 5 minutes and at MEDIUM 9 to 10 minutes; stir once.
Add fish and wine.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM 10 minutes, or until fish is... - 38.4957
Best Shrimp Curry
1. Dissolve bouillon cubes in water.
2. In a 1-1/2-quart casserole put together celery, onion, and butter.
3. Cover the casserole with lid.
4. Cook on High for 6 to 7 minutes until onions and celery are limp.
5. Add flour, salt, curry... - 47.2107
Reserve 1/2 can chow mein noodles.
Combine remaining noodles with soup, water, tuna, cashews, celery, onion and soy sauce.
Microwave 8 to 10 minutes on HIGH, or until hot, stirring once.
Top with reserved noodles and let stand 3 to 5 minutes. - 31.5715
Curried Shrimp Soup
Mix all ingredients except parsley in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until boiling, 2 to 2 1/2 min [3 to 4 min].
Sprinkle with parsley. - 31.169
Crab Curry With Coconut Milk
1) Take a casserole and onion and butter to it.
2) Cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Add flour and curry powder before stirring it well.
4) Stir once again after adding the milk.
5) Cook for 3 minutes stirring after every 1 minute.
6) Add the bay leaf,... - 47.1209
Shrimp In Oyster Sauce
1) In a shallow dish, combine together the sherry, 1 teaspoon of oil and 1 tablespoon of water.
2) Add the shrimp and toss gently.
3) Let the mixture stand for about 20 minutes.
4) In a 2-quart casserole, combine the remaining 1 teaspoon of oil, water,... - 45.5917