- » Microwave Arborio Rice
Microwave Arborio Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave arborio rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave arborio rice recipes.
Easy Asparagus Risotto
Asparagus Risotto is full with the goodness of true Italian flavors . Every bite of Asparagus is deliciously tasty. In every party menu this dish should be included if you really want to give a sinful Italian treat to your guests. - 45.3494
Saffron Risotto With Vegetables
The frangrant dish of saffron Risotto with vegetables is surely a gastranomical treat for your tastebuds. Aroma of saffron makes the dish irresistible and tangy orange gives a zest to saffron Risotto with vegetables. Its helathy too so indulge into eating it... - 48.1012
Artichoke Tomato And Mushroom Risotto
Risotto is always a delight for me because its was the special dish my mom use to make. Long time back when I was a kid I get to eat Artichoke tomato and Mushroom Risotto only when there is party at home. At that time it was a party dish as it contains exotic... - 50.7358
Wehani Rice Pudding
Wehani Rice Pudding! A yummy risotto that you simply shouldnâ€™t miss! Donâ€™t miss this Wehani Rice Pudding recipe that has been tested and perfected over the years. - 48.6107
Spinach Risotto is an utterly delicious recipe straight from Italy. Rice, cheese and spinach is a fantastic mix and healthy too. Lemon juice would surely tickles your tastebuds with its tangy flavor. Its for sure that your guests couldn’t stop themselves... - 46.1409
1. In 2-quart microwavable casserole combine mushrooms, leeks, peppers, and oil and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until peppers are tender.
2. Add rice and stir to combine; microwave on High for 1... - 32.5452
Herbed Sweet Potato Risotto
Herbed sweet potato Risotto is with love from Italy! Spice up your menu with this wonderful herbed dish with sweet potato. Italian parsley and Parmesan cheese makes the Herbed sweet potato Risotto surely a winner at the dinner! - 44.8964
Risotto With Chicken And Mushrooms
Mix the onion, red pepper, and butter in an ungreased 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, cover with wax paper, and microwave on High for 4 to 5 minutes or until the onion is glassy.
Stir in the rice, cover, and microwave on High 2 minutes more.
Mix in the... - 38.9153
Tomato Risotto With Shrimp
1) In a 1-quart microwavable, shallow, casserole add onion, oil and garlic. Mix well and microwave on HIGH for a minute.
2) When the onion becomes soft, mix in the arborio rice. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
3) Add in water, tomatoes and instant... - 41.2927
Roman Lemon Rice
1) Wash the rice thoroughly and arrange the other ingredients.
2) In a pot, boil the chicken stock.
In a alrge frying pan, heat the butter or oil, add the onion and garlic and saute until soft.
3) Add the rice to the pan and continue... - 43.327
Sweet Potato And Corn Risotto
1. Place sweet potato and 1/4 cup water in a 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave at HIGH 5 minutes or until tender. Mash 1/2 of sweet potato with a fork. Reserve remaining 1/2 of sweet potato and cooking liquid.
2. Combine broth, remaining 2... - 30.7344
Autumn Risotto With Chicken & Cranberries
1. Soak Cranberries in hot water. And drain.
2. Toast almonds in saute Pan over medium heat 5--7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
3. In a Deep Covered Baker combine onion, rice and oil. Microwave for 7 minutes on high... - 112.683
1. Place margarine and onion in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Add rice; stir to coat with margarine.
2. Place broth in 2-cup measure. Microwave uncovered 3 to 4 minutes or until hot (do not... - 24.3267
Italian Risotto With Shrimp
1. Combine broth and wine in a 1 quart glass measure. Microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes or until mixture boils. Remove from oven, keep warm.
2. Combine onion and oil in a microwave-safe 2-quart casserole. Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes. Stir in broth mixture... - 30.6756
Chicken Prosciutto And Parmesan Risotto
1) Thinly shred the chicken breast across the grain to make least 1 cup. Set aside.
2) In a microwave-proof 2-quart casserole, add oil and heat for 1 minute on full power.
3) Add the shallots and leeks. Cook 3 minutes on full power.
4)... - 46.8157
To Make Sticky Rice: Place rice in a medium bowl and cover with cold water.
Rub with your fingers until water gets cloudy.
Drain rice through a strainer and repeat the procedure 2 more times.
Place rice, l cup water, vinegar, and soy sauce in a medium... - 38.1792
Asparagus And Chicken Risotto
Boil, steam, or microwave asparagus until just tender; drain.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large pan; add rice, stir about 2 minutes or until rice is coated with oil.
Add garlic; cook, stirring, until garlic is just soft.
Add hot stock, in batches; cook, stirring,... - 33.4396
Kale With Tomato Risotto
Wash the kale and cut off the stems below the leaves.
Fill a large pot halfway with water and add 1 teaspoon of salt.
Bring the water to a boil and blanch the kale for 5 to 8 minutes, until tender.
Drain well and chop the kale.
Combine the broth and the... - 40.9702
Lemon Scented Broccoli Risotto
Cook the frozen broccoli according to package directions, adding 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and the garlic to the cooking water.
Cut the broccoli stalks into 4 pieces each.
Or cook fresh broccoli with oil, garlic, and 1/4 cup water, covered, until... - 40.2892