Apple Pie Crust
- » Microwave Apple Pie Crust
Microwave Apple Pie Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave apple pie crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave apple pie crust recipes.
Crumble Crust Apple Pie
Combine all ingredients.
Turn into shell.
Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
Set pie on wax paper in oven.
Microwave at High 14 to 18 minutes, or until apples are tender, rotating 1/4 turn after 6 minutes, then every 3 to 4 minutes. - 30.4003
Easy Microwaved Apple Pie
This Apple Pie is simply fabulous ! Try this spicy fruity pie for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Apple Pie are welcome. - 35.9809
Microwave Cooked Apple Pie
1) Arrange all the ingredients and prepare them for cooking.
2) In a large bowl, place the apples.
3) Sprinkle lemon juice over the apples and toss well.
4) Combine sugars, flour and cinnamon.
5) Spread the mixture over apples; toss to... - 42.5715
Warm Apple Pie
1. Pare the apples and slice thinly.
2. In a medium bowl, toss apple slices with sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Set aside.
3. Divide pastry into half and roll out one half into a 12 inch circle.
4. Use it to line a 9-inch... - 46.1293
Roll out pastry on lightly floured surface to 10 x 6-inch rectangle; brush with some'of the butter.
Fold in half.
Brush with some butter; fold again and seal edges.
Repeat rolling again, brushing with some butter, and folding.
Roll to 10 x 6-inch... - 43.4098
Delicious Apple Pie
1. Preheat the oven to hot (425°).
2. Microwave the sliced apples, brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg in a 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe bowl on Full Power for 12 minutes or until the apples are soft and the mixture is thick.
3. Bake one crust in the... - 37.6812
Apple Graham Pie
In large glass mixing bowl place butter.
Microwave at High (10) 1 Minute, until melted.
Add sugar and crumbs.
Press half of mixture firmly and evenly into 9-in pie plate.
In large mixing bowl place apple slices; they should be 1/8 to 1/4-in... - 39.9132
Mincemeat Apple Pie
Crumble condensed mincemeat into a 4-cup measure or small mixing bowl; add water and sugar.
Microwave at High 5 to 6 minutes, or until mixture is cooked.
Stir in apples; cool.
Turn mixture into shell.
Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
Set pie on wax paper in... - 32.6453
Maple Apple Pie
To make pastry, stir together flour, sugar and salt in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter, using pastry blender, until crumbly.
Combine egg, vanilla and lemon juice, add to bowl and mix with hands until all flour is absorbed.
Wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes before... - 47.7935
Nuts Streusel Topping
1. You can make the pastry crust and add flavoring to it in the form of 1 Tbsp. instant tea.
2. In another bowl, blend apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon and lemon juice and pour into the mixture into the cooked crust.
3. Bake till done and serve... - 33.3491
Green Apple Pie
Children love pies and what can be better than a homemade apple pie. The video shows how you can easily make a delicious pie at home by using some basic ingredients along with green apples. Why don’t you give it a try! - 110.909
Dutch Apple Cream Pie
1. For topping: Combine 1 cup flour, brown sugar, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Cut in butter, until mixture is crumbly. Stir in nuts. Set aside.
2. For filling: Combine sour cream, sugar, egg, flour, and cinnamon. Stir in apples.
3. Add filling to baked pie... - 35.665
Pare and slice apples.
Mix in a bowl with sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg; set aside.
Fit one pie crust layer in the bottom of a 9-inch pie dish.
Put apples in pie crust.
Sprinkle lemon juice over top if apples are not too tart.
Dot with butter.
Put... - 36.3775
Praline Apple Cream Pie
Heat oven to 450°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining pie crust for later use.) Bake at 450°F for 6 to 8 minutes or until very light golden brown.
Remove from oven.
Cool... - 45.427
Fresh Apple Pie
1. Prepare pastry.
2. Mix sugar, flour, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt. Stir in apples. Turn into pastry-lined pie plate; dot with margarine. Cover with top crust that has slits cut in it; seal and flute. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until filling begins to... - 32.0845
Homemade Sweet Potatoes And Oatmeal Crust
Would you like to try something innovative today? Learn this amazing recipe of Homemade Sweet Potatoes and Oatmeal Crust that is sure going to impress all. Watch this video now to get started. - 88.3781
Winter Apple-nut Bars
Combine flour, wheat germ, baking soda, salt and spices.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except for confectioner's sugar.
Add dry ingredients; stir gently until mixed.
Turn into two well-greased PYREXÂ® 8-inch square baking dishes.
Microwave,... - 41.6041
1. Place the flour in a large bowl then rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add sufficient cold water to make a firm dough.
2. Roll out half the pastry and use to line a season 10in/25cm ovenproof pie plate. Pile the... - 32.65
Bread And Butter Pudding With Custard
1 Use the soft butter to grease the base and sides of a 30 x 20 x 5cm/ 12x8x2 inch ovenproof glass dish.
2 Cover the base of the dish with a layer of the bread, buttered side up.
3 Sprinkle with half the raisins, half the spice and half the brown sugar.
4 Add... - 45.8144
Fruit Filled Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding! Yummy! You will love the way this delicious Bread Pudding satisfies your taste buds and just makes your day!!! Try it! - 45.708