- » Microwave Apple
Microwave Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave apple recipes.
Microwave Apple Betty
1. In a large bowl, combine apples, lemon peel and juice, sugars, cinnamon, and cardamom. Toss to coat apples with the flavoring ingredients
2. In a microwave proof baking dish layer the bread crumbs, alternating with apple mixture. The last layer... - 37.1948
Microwave Apples Prune Topping
1. In a microwave glass bowl, place the brown sugar and cornstarch and mix well.
2. Add the apple juice and cook covered on HIGH (9) for 2 1/2 minutes until thick. Ensure that you stir during cooking.
3. Add the apples and prunes and cook covered on... - 37.009
Microwave Apple Nog
1. In glass bowl, combine all ingredients except milk and cinnamon sticks and gradually stir in milk.
2. With cover, cook on ROAST (7) for 6 to 7 minutes just until mixture is steaming stirring twice during cooking.
3. Pour into mugs and serve... - 34.7183
You May Also Like!
Microwave Baked Apples
Core apples; slice skin around the circumference of apple, 1/2-inch I from top.
Blend brown sugar and butter.
Fill center of each apple; sprinkle with cinnamon.
Arrange in ring in 9-inch round glass dish.
Microwave (high), covered, 5 minutes, rotating 1/4... - 27.509
Easy Microwave Baked Apples
This Baked Apples is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Baked Apples dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 21.7651
Microwave Apple Butter
1) In a 3-quart microwavable casserole, add the quartered apples, maple syrup and cinnamon.
2) Cover the casserole with a vented pastic wrap.
3) Microwave the apples on HIGH for 15 minutes till the apples become soft.
4) Into a blender, add the apple... - 33.1258
Microwaved Apple Crisp
Peel the apples and slice them into an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) microwave-safe dish.
Mix together the sugar, flour, cinnamon or cardamom and margarine or butter and sprinkle over the apples.
Pour lemon juice over all.
Mix the topping ingredients... - 36.7254
Microwave Apple Sauce
This Apple Sauce surprises you with the flavors packed into it. For those who loves the strong aroma of apples, this is defintely the dish for you. Try this Apple Sauce for once, I bet, you will get a lot of compliments for this one!! - 33.3336
Microwave Baked Apples
1. Prepare the apples by peeling and coring them.
2. Arrange the apples in a baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Mix the sugar, raisins, almonds and cinnamon and fill the cored centers of each apple with sugar mixture. Cover... - 35.1463
Microwaved Wassail Bowl
Insert cloves into peel of orange.
Place in 2-quart pitcher or bowl.
Cook uncovered, 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and cook uncovered, 8 minutes or until hot. - 26.6032
Microwave Cooked Baked Apples
1) Core apples, peel a strip of apple skin one-third down around apple to allow steam to escape.
2) Blend brown sugar, orange juice concentrate, apple juice, raisins, and cinnamon.
3) In 9-in round or 8x8-in baking dish, place... - 36.7563
Microwave Cooked Cranberry Apple Relish
1) Arrange the ingredients.
1) In 1 1/2 to 2-qt casserole, combine sugar, spices and apple juice.
2) Stir the mixture to blend.
3) Stir in cranberries and apple.
4) Cover the casserole.
5) Microwave at High 9 to 11 minutes, or until... - 39.9554
Microwave Nutty Apple
1) In each of the four 6-ounce custard cups, place an apple and sprinkle the core cavity of each apple with 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar.
2) Stuff each cavity with 1 1/2 teaspoons peanut butter and top with 1/4 teaspoon brown sugar.
3) Sprinkle the... - 31.2842
Microwave Apple Recipes By Category