Angel Food Cake
- » Microwave Angel Cake
Microwave Angel Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of microwave angel cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for microwave angel cake recipes.
Microwave Devil's Food Cake
1. In a 2-quart mixing bowl, cream together sugar and butter. Add egg, beating until fluffy. Blend in water. Stir in remaining ingredients, beating until thoroughly mixed. Pour batter into'a 9-inch round dish with wax paper.
2. Microwave at Power Level 5 for... - 30.6345
Microwaved Devil's Food Cake
Grease bottoms of two 8-inch round microproof cake pans.
Line bottoms with waxed paper cut to size.
In large bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
In separate large bowl, cream shortening, sugar, cocoa, and vanilla until... - 41.3465
Angel Food Cake With Vanilla Custard Sauce
Place milk in a 1-quart glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes.
Combine sugar and egg yolks in a medium bowl; stir with a whisk.
Gradually add hot milk to egg mixture, stirring constantly with a whisk.
Return milk mixture to glass measure.
Microwave at... - 32.3165
Vanilla Flavored Devil's Food Cake
1) With an electric mixer, cream sugar and shortening in large bowl.
2) Put in egg and pour water. Blend well.
3) Add in remaining ingredients and whisk until it smooth.
4) Take a greased 20 or 23 cm (8 or 9-inch) microwave safe round dish, bottom... - 45.2914
Devils Food Cake
Place all ingredients except 1 (2) egg(s) in mixing bowl.
Blend at low speed, then beat at medium speed 1 minute.
Add remaining egg(s); beat 1 minute.
Spread batter in one or two 9-in round, 8x8-or 10x6-in baking dish(es).
Microwave 1 layer at a time at 50%... - 42.3014
Triple Chocolate Angel Food Cake
CAKE: Into bowl, sift together 3/4 cup (175 mL) of the sugar, all of the flour and cocoa three times; set aside.
In separate bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt until soft peaks form; gradually beat in remaining sugar, 2 tbsp (25 mL) at a time,... - 45.8585
Simple Devil's Food Cake
Line the bottoms of two 9-inch round glass cake pans with waxed paper.
Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
Cream together shortening, Sugar, cocoa, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Measure 1 cup water in a 2-cup measing cup Microwave for... - 36.285
Two Fruit Shortcakes
1. Mix brown sugar and cornstarch in 4-cup measure; stir in orange juice and water. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes, stirring every minute, until boiling. Cover and refrigerate about 1 hour or until cool.
2. Fold raspberries and bananas into orange... - 27.128
Crowned Cran-apple Coffee Cake Wreath
Grease or spray a 12-cup tube pan with a removable bottom, such as an angel food cake pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
To Make Coffeecake: In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, pulse apples until coarsely chopped; remove to a bowl.
Pulse cranberries... - 46.7811