- » Mexican Zucchini
Mexican Zucchini Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican zucchini recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican zucchini recipes.
Mexican Asparagus And Zucchini Enchiladas
Make tasty Mexican Meal in minutes with this simple asparagus and zucchini enchilada recipe. This video features the step by step procedure of making perfect and delicious enchilada. Try this vegetarian enchilada creation that is rich, satisfying and budget... - 140.226
Raw Zucchini Pasta In Zesty Mexican Sauce
If you are looking for some light and healthy meal, here is one for you in this video. The chef tells how to make raw zucchini with Mexican sauce. Combining the goodness of cilantro, tomatoes and zucchini, this is a dish to make. - 119.358
Mexican Stuffed Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Chop and discard stems of washed zucchini and halve them lengthwise. Scoop out and deseed and keep aside.
3. Take a medium skillet with a tight, add 2 cups water and 1 tbsp salt and bring to... - 46.7582
1) Using a scrubber, scrub the zucchini and then grate the zucchini coarsely straight into a bowl
2) Using a knife mince the garlic and shallot
3) Into the frying pan, saute the garlic and shallot till soft and tender
4) Into a colander,... - 44.7608
Zucchini Mexican Style
1)In a large skillet, add oil and heat.
2)Put in zucchini, onion, celery, carrot, pepper and stir fry for 5 minutes.
3)Pour in the taco sauce and add mustard, pepper, basil, and salt.
4)Add wedges of tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes,
5)This... - 43.947
1) Using a sharp knife, chop the onion finely
2) Into a skillet, heat some oil
3) Saute the garlic and onion till soft and tender
4) Scrub and cut the zucchini
5) Using a sharp knife, slice the zucchini, thinly and add it to the onion
6) Using the... - 43.705
Cook zucchini in a small amount of boiling salted water for about 3 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain.
Arrange half the zucchini in a single layer in 10x6x2-inch dish.
In screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, sugar, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and... - 42.1959
Corn And Zucchini Mexican Style
Heat olive oil in a skillet and saute onion and garlic until soft.
Add the zucchini and green pepper.
Saute them for 3 minutes.
Add the corn, tomatoes, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Pour into a buttered baking dish.
Cover and bake in a 350° oven for 15... - 41.3633
Mexican Zucchini Stew
Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes and blot dry with paper towels.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan or stove-to-table casserole.
Add pork cubes and cook slowly until browned, stirring continuously.
Remove to small bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add onions, peppers,... - 39.2946
Heat the bacon fat in a heavy casserole.
Cook, stirring constantly, the zucchini and the pepper in it for about 2 minutes.
Add all the other ingredients except the cheese and mix well.
Simmer covered for 10 to 12 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 39.0081
Mexican Zucchini Casserole
Place zucchini in a 1 1/2 quart casserole, cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 3 minutes; stir vegetables, and drain off liquid.
In a medium size bowl, combine tomato sauce, chili peppers, onions, cumin, and olives.
Add to zucchini... - 38.9725
Aztec Flower Soup
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until onion is soft. Add rice, marjoram, thyme and stock, bring to simmering and simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Remove the stamens and pistils from the zucchini... - 37.1711
Baked Stuffed Zucchini
1. Cut zucchini lengthwise into halves; scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch (6-mm) thick shells. Chop pulp; reserve.
2. Heat the water in large saucepan over high heat to boiling. Add zucchini shells; simmer over medium-high heat 3 minutes. Drain and immediately... - 35.9041
The Zucchini Soup is a classic Mexican soup. It is a combination of wonderful ingredients like zucchini , onion. A healthy appetizer, the soup is truly refreshing. Enjoy a wonderful culinary adventure that is sure to have a delicious ending. - 35.1406
Mexican Corn And Zucchini
Cut corn from cobs (about 1 1/2 cups).
Cook and stir onion and garlic in bacon fat in 10-inch skillet until onion is tender.
Stir in corn and remaining ingredients.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, 10 to 15 minutes. - 34.0722
Mexican Cheese Corn And Zucchini
In top of double boiler, over boiling water, combine onion and margarine.
Cook about 10 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Transfer vegetable-cheese mixture to a 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake at 375°F. for 30 minutes.
Divide... - 34.045
Corn Zucchini And Black Eyed Pea Quesadillas
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well. Set aside.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini; saute 3 minutes or until tender. Add corn and peas; saute 2 minutes.
3. Place 2... - 33.4917
Scrub unpeeled zucchini, trim off tips, halve lengthwise, then slice.
Cut kernels from ears of corn.
Halve tomatoes, press lightly to push out seeds, then cube tomatoes.
In heavy saucepan, cook onion in melted butter until soft, 3 to 5 minutes.
Add vegetables... - 33.206
Marinated Zucchini Salad
1. Cut zucchini lengthwise into halves; cut halves cross wise into 1/4 inch (6-mm) thick slices. Place slices in medium bowl; sprinkle with salt. Toss to mix. Spread zucchini on several layers of paper toweling; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes to... - 32.6519
1. In a hot skillet under a broiler, heat the corn tortilla briefly
2. On a serving plate, place the tortilla and cover with Mexican lentils, top with zucchini, yogurt and alfalfa sprouts
3. Serve as appropriate - 31.9679
1 Melt butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add round steak cubes and brown on all sides.
2 Slice zucchini into thin rounds and fry in the same pan until slightly tender, about 10 minutes. Add corn kernels, green chiles, garlic, salt and herbs, and... - 30.9645
1 Slice the zucchini. Combine with the tomatoes, onion, cilantro and green chiles. Cook over medium-low heat for 30 to 45 minutes, or until squash is tender. Add salt to taste.
2 Add the cheese and stir into the vegetables. - 25.0545
Mexican Zucchini Recipes By Category