- » Mexican White Sauce
Mexican White Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican white sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican white sauce recipes.
White Sauce For Fish Tacos
Here is a fish taco white sauce that serves as a great accompaniment to fish tacos. This white sauce is basically a sauce with the mayonnaise, plain yogurt, lime juice and chipotle hot sauce simply whisked together. Just try out and enjoy! - 99.198
Mediterranean White Bean Salsa
Cook the beans for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until tender, adding the salt towards the end.
Drain the beans, allow to cool, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients to the mixing bowl and thoroughly combine. - 33.6434
Aztec White Bean, Leek, And Mushroom Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/3 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Blanch the leek rings in 1/4 cup boiling water for 2 minutes, and drain.
Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan or skillet and saute the leeks, mushrooms, and... - 38.9757
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a unique recipe with distinct and innovative flavors. The dish is easy to prepare and can instantly add a gourmet feel to your plain dinner layout. The Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a must try recipe,... - 47.3419
Pasta With Mexican Chicken Meatballs In Jalapeno N' Tomato Sauce
Put all the ingredients for the meatballs in a mixing bowl.
With your hands, squeeze the ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
With a... - 44.3958
Place the onion in a strainer, rinse with hot water, and drain.
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Add a little more sugar if the tomatoes are acidic, but make sure the salsa does not taste of sugar.
Chill in the refrigerator for at... - 30.1828
Aztec Chocolate Cake Chocolate Sauce And Caramel Sauce
The Aztec Chocolate cake is just a variation on the Sachertorte with some spices added onto it, but the chocolate and caramel sauces are new recipes! Towards the end of the video I give some basic dessert sauce design ideas to help you with your plated... - 106.462
Ribs In Orange & Chili Sauce
1. Heat lard in 5- or 6-quart (5-or 6-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add as many ribs as will fit in single layer without crowding. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, 15 to 20 minutes; remove to plate. Repeat with remaining... - 35.1168
Betty's Perky Picante Sauce
This is a very versatile sauce and goes great with tortilla chips as well. You can't imagine how easy it is to make this sauce. So, don't forget to try out this recipe. - 107.927
I have developed my own enchilada sauce recipe that is very delicious and is somewhat like the recipe we served in our restaurant. - 107.387
How To Make Mole Sauce
This sauce is absolutely wonderful. The amazing combination of spices, nuts and chilies makes this a deep and bold sauce. It takes a lot of work but it is well worth it! - 134.898
How To Make Chicken Enchiladas With Red Sauce By Rockin Robin
Making chicken enchiladas really is pretty easy if you know the techniques. I will take you step by step through the process of making delicious chicken enchiladas just like Mexican restaurants do. Now I like to make enchiladas with red or enchilada sauce and... - 110.884
Tangerine Hot And Sour Sauce
To make the tangerine sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the jalapeno, ginger and garlic until lightly browned.
Add the tangerine juice, sugar, wine and salt, and simmer to reduce the sauce by half.
Remove the pan from the heat, strain the sauce, and... - 44.0133
Bean And Garlic Sauce
Looking for an easy to make sauce recipe? Watch this video now to learn this Bean and Garlic Sauce recipe. This sauce is high on taste and is sure to impress all. Watch it now. - 96.7758
Skewers With Tomato Sauce
1. Thread fish onto six lightly oiled skewers, brush with lime juice and season with black pepper to taste. Set aside.
2. To make sauce, heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until onion is... - 34.804
Tomato Mushroom Sauce
1. Make an X slice on fresh tomato bottom. Blanch tomatoes in a medium saucepan filled with water after bring water to a boil for 2 minutes or until the skins of tomatoes start loosening.
2. Using a slotted spoon, take it out, cool, and peel off the... - 42.9464
Fish Fillets In Green Sauce
1. Heat 2 tablespoons (30 mL) oil in 8- to 9-inch (20- to 23-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion and chilies; saute until soft, about 4 minutes. Add tomatillos, garlic and cumin; saute 1 minute.
2. Add 1/3 cup (80 mL) water, the chopped... - 34.9724
I often cook this easy salsa recipe. It is the favorite condiment of my mother. Whenever I want to delight my mother, I cook this condiment. So try this easy salsa recipe to make your family members delighted. - 35.591
Salsa Rossa Red Sauce
Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil in a saucepan.
Add onion, and cook until soft and golden.
Next add white wine, increasing heat to evaporate.
Then add tomatoes and chillies.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook for about 1 hr., pressing the sauce with the back of a... - 36.275
Bitter Chocolate Sauce
Bitter Chocolate Sauce is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this delicious Bitter Chocolate Sauce; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 23.2534
Veal In Walnut Sauce
1. Combine veal, stock, quartered onion, garlic and thyme in 3-quart (3-L) saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, until veal is fork-tender, about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, combine Mexican Cream, 1 cup (250... - 35.0361
Place tomatillos, onion, chilli, garlic and coriander (cilanto) in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
Transfer to a saucepan and bring to simmering over a low heat.
Stir in stock and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until sauce reduces and... - 33.7209
1) In a medium bowl, add tomatoes. Crush them using a potato masher or throw them into the blender.
2) Slice the avocados in two longitudinally. Take the pitts off and peel them. Slice the flesh and add into the crushed tomatoes. Mash till well... - 33.5335
1. Place tomatoes, onion and garlic in blender container; process until smooth.
2. Heat lard in deep 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add tomato mixture; cook and stir 5 minutes.
3. Stir stock, thyme and salt into skillet. Heat over high... - 24.4637
Capirotada With Raspberry Sauce And Whipped Cream
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
In a heavy skillet, heat the butter until it's hot, add the bread, and fry until it's golden.
Remove the bread and drain it on paper towels.
In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, add the chocolate, sugar, cinnamon and 1 cup... - 45.4283
Sweet Poached Pears In Reduction Sauce
On the lookout for a dessert recipe that is yummy, easy to make and very different from what you have been serving your guests lately? Then watch this video and learn to make a tasty dessert that will leave all your guests amazed! - 110.27
Almond Pudding With Custard Sauce
in saucepan combine 1 cup sugar and gelatin; add water.
Cook and stir till gelatin dissolves.
Chill till partially set.
In large mixer bowl combine gelatin mixture, egg whites, and almond extract; beat at high speed about 5 minutes or till very light.
Remove... - 44.0567
Roast Pork With Pumpkin Seed Sauce
Stem, seed and mince the ancho chile.
Place in a bowl, add next 4 ingredients and mix well.
Rub over the pork, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown the pork.
Roast in a 350° oven about 1 hour or until done.
Cut pork into... - 47.3293
Beef Tongue In Chipotle Sauce
In a 5-quart kettle, place well scrubbed beef tongue.
Cover with water, bring to a boil, and cook, covered, for 3 hours over low heat or until fork tender.
Remove from pan and cool.
Remove skin; trim off bone, roots, and excess fat.
Slice tongue... - 38.5971
Tilapia Baked In Tomatillo Salsa And Savor Cream Sauce
When you are looking for quick side dishes, try making some Tilapia with tomatillo salsa and sour cream sauce. It will turn out into an amazing dish to serve with other meat or vegetable dishes. In this video, the chef demonstrates the easiest way to bake... - 127.849
Gallina En Mole Chicken In Spicy Sauce
1 In a largec overed casserole heat fat over moderate heat. Brown chicken pieces a few at a time. Pour out the fat, add garlic and onion, return chicken pieces to the pot, and add 1/2 cup of the stock. Cover and braise until the chicken is... - 44.6492
Poblanos Rellenos With Coriander Corn Sauce
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning, until charred all over. Place the peppers in a paper bag to steam for 5 minutes. Gently remove the blackened skin without tearing the pepper or... - 43.981
Breakfast Eggs With Corn Tortillas And Chile Sauce
To make the roasted red tomato sauce, place the tomatoes, chiles and garlic in a baking pan under the broiler, or on a screen over a gas flame, and roast them until their skins blister and blacken, turning them frequently.
Allow the vegetables to cool.
Peel... - 42.5634
Spicy Shrimp Quesadilla With Asian Pesto Sauce
Think quesadillas are too mainstream and cannot be experimented with? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is one interesting recipe. Get ready to be amazed! - 101.182
Shrimp In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
1'. Shell and devein shrimp, reserving shells. Refrigerate shrimp, covered.
2. Combine shrimp shells, the water, salt and peppercorns in large saucepan. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, 20 minutes; strain shrimp broth.
3. Return... - 39.594
Duckling In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
1. Cut off and discard wing tips of duck; remove and discard as much fat as possible.
2. Sprinkle duck with salt. Heat lard in 12-inch (30-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add duck; cook until brown on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Remove to... - 35.0633
Place the mussels in a large saucepan with the garlic, wine, water, pepper, and bay leaf, and bring to a boil.
Steam, covered, for 5 minutes until the mussels open (discard any that do not open).
Remove the mussel meat from the shells and transfer to a mixing... - 39.4227
Manila Clam Salsa
Place the clams in a large saucepan with the wine, 1 tablespoon of the oil, shallots, and garlic, and bring to a boil.
Steam, covered, for 10 to 12 minutes until the clams open (discard any that do not open).
Reserve the liquid, shell the clams, and transfer... - 33.7744