- » Mexican White Cheese Sauce
Mexican White Cheese Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican white cheese sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican white cheese sauce recipes.
White Chicken Chili
Make your holidays special with crock pot white chicken chili that is a delicious and effortless meal. See this outstanding video that shares this incredible recipe. The dish would surely turn out to be flavorful and satisfying. Check it out... - 108.107
Mexican Rice And Perfect Mexican Dish Presentation
If you are in the mood to have Mexican cuisine, you have come to the right place. Chef Bhavna is going to show us how to make the most delicious Mexican Rice . The rice can be served with any other dish. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 100.073
Kim Chee Salsa
In a large saucepan, bring the water and 2 tablespoons of the salt to a boil.
Add the cabbage or other greens, and cook for 30 seconds while stirring, until wilted.
Drain, let cool, and transfer to a mixing bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients and thoroughly... - 34.113
Layered Mexican Dip
Brown diced onion in chicken broth.
Add cooked ground turkey.
Stir retried beans into turkey mixture.
Spread into a 9x13 inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Sprinkle green chiles over top of turkey-bean mixture.
Spread 1/2... - 39.7089
Cfjc Midday June 25th Canada Day Nachos
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. On a large plate, lay tortilla chips in a single layer and sprinkle shredded cheese on top followed by white onion, red jalapeno pepper, tomato, and sweet pepper.
3. Pop the plate in oven for 7-10... - 0
Huevos Rancheros (mexican Style Eggs)
Huevos Rancheros (Mexican Style Eggs) is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Huevos Rancheros (Mexican Style Eggs) dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 40.7463
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Place each breast half between 2 pieces of heavy plastic wrap. Working from center to the edges, pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to 1/8 inch thickness. Remove plastic wrap.
2 In a shallow bowl... - 34.3966
Salsa Verde With Chargrilled Cheese
Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water according to packet instructions, until al dente.
Meanwhile, to make the salsa verde, chop the anchovy fillets and capers finely using a heavy knife.
Put the chilli and garlic on top and chop again, until... - 46.0896
Cheese & Peppers Tortilla Soup
In a large skillet, fry tortilla slivers in 1/4 cup oil until browned; drain on paper towels.
Saute bell peppers in oil remaining in skillet; drain on paper towels.
Add remaining 1/4 cup oil to skillet.
Add tomatoes, onion and garlic; saute until soft.
Add... - 40.8689
Toast the chiles and rehydrate them in 2 cups of warm water.
Drain the chiles, reserving 1/2 cup of the water.
Devein the chiles and transfer to a blender.
If it is not bitter, add the reserved chile water; otherwise, add 1/2, cup plain water.
Saute the onion... - 42.2597
Cheese And Bean Quesadillas
1. Place beans, mozzarella cheese, tasty cheese (mature Cheddar) and chilli sauce in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place 2 tablespoons of mixture on one-half of each tortilla. Brush edges with egg white and fold to enclose filling. Press edges together firmly... - 32.9093
I have developed my own enchilada sauce recipe that is very delicious and is somewhat like the recipe we served in our restaurant. - 130.816
Breakfast Eggs With Corn Tortillas And Chile Sauce
To make the roasted red tomato sauce, place the tomatoes, chiles and garlic in a baking pan under the broiler, or on a screen over a gas flame, and roast them until their skins blister and blacken, turning them frequently.
Allow the vegetables to cool.
Peel... - 43.7246
Capirotada With Raspberry Sauce And Whipped Cream
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
In a heavy skillet, heat the butter until it's hot, add the bread, and fry until it's golden.
Remove the bread and drain it on paper towels.
In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, add the chocolate, sugar, cinnamon and 1 cup... - 47.8696
Mexican Paprika Burgonia
Grind the cashewnuts and capsicum in a grinder and make a paste.
Prepare white sauce from the ingredients for sauce.
Heat oil in a pan and place over medium heat.
Add the paste.
Stir for a while.
Add potatoes, half of the cheese, the rest of the ingredients... - 44.0717
Cook grits according to package directions.
Remove jalapeno pepper seeds; mince peppers.
Add marga- rine, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, hot sauce, peppers and egg yolks.
Mix well; cool.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into grits... - 35.656
Cook grits according to package directions.
Remove jalapeno pepper seeds; mince peppers.
Add margarine, cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, hot sauce, peppers and egg yolks.
Mix well; cool.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into grits... - 35.916
Stuffed Mexican Squash
Mexican squash is mild in flavor and has a pale green thin tender edible skin. Appearing nearly seedless, its tasty flesh is whiter and sweeter than zucchini. Shaped somewhat like zucchini, this variety is most often larger and more oblong. You will find... - 126.715
Cook turkey meat in a bowl in the microwave for about 5 minutes, covered with waxed paper.
Check and stir.
Cook longer if needed.
Combine next three ingredients and saute over medium heat in chicken broth.
Add cooked turkey after vegetables are... - 42.8159
Stuffed Green New Mexican Chiles
Make a slit in the side of each chile and carefully stuff it with the cheese sticks.
If the chiles tear, secure them with a toothpick.
Just be sure to remove it before serving the chile.
Place some of the flour on a plate and roll each of the chiles in the... - 43.3227
1. Preheat the broiler. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion and green pepper, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
2. Raise the heat to moderately high. Add the tomatoes,... - 35.6652
Heat oven to 450°F.
Spray a 14-inch pizza pan with a non-fat cooking spray (or 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan).
Sprinkle 1 Tbs.cornmeal into prepared pan.
Combine remaining 1/2 cup cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add milk and liquid Butter Buds; stir... - 40.8082
Mexican Pita Pockets
For Mock Sour Cream: Blend ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Note: You can use fat-free sour cream instead of mock sour cream.
Brown turkey meat and onion in a bowl in the microwave about 3-4 minutes.
Cover with a piece of waxed paper as you... - 40.9634
In a large skillet over medium heat, saute onion and minced garlic in chicken broth.
Cook about 5 minutes.
Add 14 oz.chicken broth and whole tomatoes with juice.
Add spaghetti broken into pieces to the tomato mixture.
Break up the tomatoes with a spoon.
Add... - 40.2644
Chicken Enchiladas And Mexican Rice From Erica's Cocina ;o)
Wash chicken breasts thoroughly. Place in pot, add enough water to cover breast and bring to boil (this will get rid of any yucky stuff left in the chicken). In another pot, bring to boil about a quart of water. Transfer chicken from first pot as soon as it... - 37.238
1. Put the rajmah into a pressure cooker along with salt, pinch of soda and a dry red chilli.
2. After 2 whistles lower the flame and leave it for about 20 minutes. Then switch off the gas.
3. Heat a pan and add ajwain seeds and then the garlic paste.
4. When... - 39.4406
Quick Mexican Chicken And Tortilla Soup
Winter time is perfect for steaming bowls of spicy soup and nothing is better than this simple and quick chicken tortilla soup. Watch this amazing video and join Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen for a great cooking experience. - 127.485
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905
Cook onion in butter until tender.
Add cheeses, corn chips, olives, chilies, and salt.
Fry tortillas in oil until soft and pliable but not crisp.
Drain; center cheese filling in each tortilla and roll.
Place in greased shallow baking dish, seam side down.
Add... - 37.916
Cheese & Chipotle Sandwiches
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, chiles, 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce (from chipotle chiles in adobo sauce) and lime juice in small bowl with wire whisk.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 2 teaspoons sour cream mixture onto each toast slice. For each sandwich, layer... - 32.5887
Raaoh Stjle Eggs
1. Combine chilies and garlic in blender container; process until finely chopped. Add tomatoes; process until finely chopped (but not pureed)
2. Heat 2 tablespoons (30 mL) oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion; saute until soft, about 4... - 34.9608
Sausage Salsa Spaghetti
Sausage Salsa Spaghetti is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Sausage Salsa Spaghetti recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 45.3342
Chicken Salsa Fiesta
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat an 8- or 9-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, stir together Bisquick, water and egg. Spread in the pan; sprinkle with 1 1/4 cups of the cheese.
3. Cook and stir chicken in oil over medium-high heat... - 26.3885
Instant Vegetable Quesadilla In 15 Minutes
This is our first upload from a new series detailing culinary dishes from various exotic lands such as Greece, Egypt, Lebanon, Spain, France, Italy, Brazil and Mexico along with recipes from across the breadth of India.
We have tried to give an Indian touch... - 0
Warm Lobster Taco With Yellow Tomato Salsa
1) In a blow, place together tomatoes and their juices with shallot, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, chills, lime juice, and salt, and mix well.
2) Stir in maple syrup, if using, in the tomato mixture.
3) Put the lid and refrigerate yellow tomato... - 47.0307
Sweet Poached Pears In Reduction Sauce
On the lookout for a dessert recipe that is yummy, easy to make and very different from what you have been serving your guests lately? Then watch this video and learn to make a tasty dessert that will leave all your guests amazed! - 108.611
Flounder In Mushroom And Cream Sauce (passerino In Salsa Di Funghi)
Cook the fish in the stock until just tender.
Remove and keep warm.
Saute the mushrooms in half the butter or margarine for five minutes.
Mix the other half of the butter or margarine with the flour and add to the simmering stock, stirring constantly.
Cook... - 38.8673
Poblanos Rellenos With Coriander Corn Sauce
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning, until charred all over. Place the peppers in a paper bag to steam for 5 minutes. Gently remove the blackened skin without tearing the pepper or... - 41.9601
Spicy Shrimp Quesadilla With Asian Pesto Sauce
Think quesadillas are too mainstream and cannot be experimented with? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is one interesting recipe. Get ready to be amazed! - 99.5514
How To Make Chicken Enchiladas With Red Sauce By Rockin Robin
Making chicken enchiladas really is pretty easy if you know the techniques. I will take you step by step through the process of making delicious chicken enchiladas just like Mexican restaurants do. Now I like to make enchiladas with red or enchilada sauce and... - 117.593
Eggs José delicious dish made from eggs cheese butter. Specially great for kids holiday - 32.3804
Wash salmon and par dry. Boil, grill, or barbecue until thoroughly cooked and meat begins to flake. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make sauce, in a microwave-safe 1 quart bowl or a small sauce pan, mix together water,tomato paste, oil, chili powder,... - 42.5299
In covered saucepan cook the 1/2 cup onion in the 1/4 cup water about 5 minutes till tender.
Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the tomato puree, the chopped peppers, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Heat to boiling; simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
Uncover; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or... - 43.7114
1. Prepare Red Chili Sauce.
2. Cook beef in 1 tablespoon (15 mL) oil in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high heat, breaking up beef into small pieces, until no longer red, 6 to 8 minutes. Add onion; saute until onion is soft, about 4 minutes. Spoon off... - 40.1236
Salsa Beef And Rice Casserole
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. Transfer to a bowl; stir in corn and salsa.
2. Add beef to skillet; cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until... - 28.516
My Beef Taco Bake - A Delicious Taco Cornbread Casserole
1. Chop bell peppers, finely chop the onion and mince the garlic, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
3. In a large frying pan brown the beef until the color changes, once done drain out the excess grease.
4. Add the red... - 0
Black Bean Burritos With Verde Sauce
To make the verde sauce: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Remove and discard the husks from the tomatillos.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the tomatillos and chili peppers on it.
Bake for 10 minutes; turn the pieces and bake for 15 minutes.
Place the... - 47.8258
Prepare chorizo filling, breaking meat apart as it cooks.
Cool filling slightly and stir in 1/2 cup each of the jack and Cheddar cheeses.
Fry tortillas in oil and dip into heated enchilada sauce.
In a 9-inch-square, ungreased baking pan, overlap.
Put 1... - 38.636
Baked Chili Relleno
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Mix flour, salt, and pepper with egg yolks; then fold in beaten egg whites and pour half of this mixture into a greased 2 by 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
Slit each chile lengthwise down one side and lay flat over egg batter and then... - 33.1258
Chile Relleno Casserole
Chile Relleno Casserole is well known as a Mexican cosine. It took me some time before I caught hold of this Chile Relleno Casserole recipe. And I have made it on almost every week from then! - 38.1928
These Bean Quesadillas taste incredible when served with some savory sauces for tea! Just try out these turly irresistible Bean Quesadillas and tell me if you like them ! - 40.1768
Peel avocado and remove seed.
Mash to smooth pulp and mix with remaining ingredients.
Use as dip for potato chips, cauliflowerets, diagonally cut carrot slices, or tiny cheese crackers.
For variety, use horseradish or Worcestershire in place of curry powder. - 21.6594
Grilled Chicken With Fusilli And Salsa Cruda
1. In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, peppers, salt, and 3 table-spoons of olive oil, vinegar, cheese, and cilantro. Mix well. Let salsa stand 30 minutes at room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta... - 31.7193
Salsas are simple to make and always refreshing when served alone or along with another dish. Check out Mike Monahan showing how to make Fire and Ice Salsa using watermelon as the key ingredient along with other vegetables and flavors. - 105.891
Spicy Mango And Pineapple Salsa
If you love spicing your food with salsa, here is a quick and delicious salsa recipe for you. The chef in the video shows how to make some amazing salsa using fresh herbs, onions and fruits, this salsa can be paired with a variety of foods and can pep up your... - 95.5264
Pike With Salsa Dinoce Gratinata
1. Soak porcini in warm water 20 to 30 minutes, or until softened. Remove porcini and rinse under running water to remove any grit. Chop fine; place in a medium bowl. Strain liquid through cheesecloth into bowl with mushrooms. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, season... - 34.8357
Combine the sauce ingredients; chill well.
Crisp the tortilla shells in the oven at 350° for about 10 minutes; set aside.
Saute the ground meat in a heavy skillet, drain off all fat, and season with pepper and chili powder.
Place one-fourth of the meat... - 37.9382
Chicken With Mediterranean Salsa
Combine olive oil and lemon juice in a shallow glass dish; add chicken.
Turn breasts to lightly coat with mixture; let stand 10 to 15 minutes.
Remove chicken from dish and wipe off excess oil; season with salt and pepper.
Oil hot grid to help prevent... - 45.7433
Chile Relleno - Cinco De Mayo
These Chile Relleno recipe is perfect for any Cinco de mayo party. This recipe is low carb and extremely tasty. Your taste bubs will be dancing with this one. - 0
Vegan Taco Salad With Thousand Island Dressing
How about enjoying a crispy, crunchy and flavorful vegan salad this spring-summer season, here is a recipe you can make use of for that. Check out Alia making Vegan Taco salad with lots of vegetables, vegan beef and thousand island sauce. Absolutely... - 103.559
Chipotle Chicken And Rice - One Skillet Dinner
1. Refrigerate the chicken breast for 10 minutes to firm up.
2. Cut the chicken lengthwise and butterfly it.
3. Pound the chicken with a meat mallet, set aside.
4. In a pan pour olive oil and sear the chicken breast for 2 minutes on each... - 0
This Breakfast Burritos is an irresistible recipe. Enjoy this Breakfast Burritos with your loved ones and let us know how you feel about it! - 34.3427
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Chop all the vegetables.
3. Shred the chicken.
4. Clean the crab and get the meat.
5. Take a pan, heat oil and add all the vegetables into it. Stir and cook till tender.
6. In another pan, heat... - 84.1596
1. Insert a strip of cheese in each chile.
2. In medium bowl, beat egg whites until they form soft peaks.
3. In small bowl, beat egg yolks slightly and gently fold into egg whites.
4. Add 3 tablespoons flour and fold just until blended.
5. In electric... - 44.5751
Chilies Rellenos Con Queso
1) Halve the chilies crosswise, stuff with the grated cheese and roll in the flour.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg whites, until stiff but not dry.
3) In another bowl, beat the egg yolks until pale.
4) Stir in 3 tablespoons flour and salt to taste, then... - 43.6115
Chiles Rellenos De Queso
Broil the chilies 4-5 minutes each side until skin blisters.
Wrap in a towel and let stand for 5 minutes.
Peel the skin off carefully.
Cut a slit lengthwise in each.
Remove seeds and membranes.
Fill with 1/4 cup cheese.
Coat with breadcrumbs and refrigerate... - 46.5627
1) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the cheese until shredded, remove and keep aside.
2) Slit and seed the chiles, rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
3) In a processor bowl with a metal blade, process the egg yolks, water and... - 46.4656
Light 'n' Lean Nachos
1) Combine together half of the potatoes and 1/4 cup of stock in a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
2) Use vented plastic wrap to cover the cup and microwave on high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or till the potatoes are just soft.
3) Allow to stand for about 5... - 38.6547
Light N' Lean Nachos
In a 4-cup glass measuring cup, combine half of the potatoes and 1/4 cup stock.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the potatoes are just tender.
Let stand for 5 minutes, or until cool enough to handle.
Drain the... - 40.6359
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 2-inch pieces.
Combine pork, water, and next 5 ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes.
Uncover; cook over medium-low heat 1 hour or until liquid evaporates.
Remove from heat;... - 43.6752
Beef Casserole With Tortilla
Casseroles are a one dish meal which many working mothers and wives are fond of, as they save lot of time. If you wish to try this tortilla casserole recipe, then watch the video for the ingredients, directions and skillful tips from the chef. - 115.253
Basic Chiles Rellenos
Roast and peel fresh chiles as directed .
Slit each chile three-quarters down length of one side; pull out ribs and seeds, leaving stem intact.
Cut cheese into six 1/2-inch-thick pieces slightly smaller than chiles; insert a piece into each chile.
Roll chiles... - 41.5632
Tex-mex Chicken Casserole
Although I made this casserole with chicken, you can easily make it with ground beef as well. You can also make this with left-over cooked chicken if you would like. The combination of meat sauce with tortillas, salsa and different cheeses make this casserole... - 141.776
1) Preheat the oevn to 425°F.
2) Home Cooked Tomato Sauce : In a 8 quart kettle, combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
3) Simmer uncovered over a very low heat for about 6 1/2 hours, or until the tomato pulp is... - 47.874
Low-fat Quesadillas With Guacamole
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Pour wine over chicken breasts arrange in a shallow glass-baking dish and sprinkle some chili powder.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken breasts turn tender, not pink, turning halfway through and... - 44.3708
Wild Mushroom Quesadillas With Warm Black Bean Salsa
1. In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat sauté the sliced mushrooms seasoning with pepper, salt and thyme in oil for 10 minutes such that mushrooms are dark and tender.
2. Transfer to a dish removing from heat.
3. To make the salsa, return... - 44.7585
Tamale pie is a delicious Tex-Mex casserole with beef and a beautiful masa harina crust. You can use fine cornmeal instead of the masa harina if you would prefer. - 138.484
Crisp Beef & Chorizo Burritos
1. Prepare Fresh Tomato Salsa.
2. Remove and discard casing from chorizo. Heat 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over high heat about 45 seconds; reduce heat to medium. Crumble chorizo into skillet; cook, stirring frequently 5 minutes.
3. Crumble beef into skillet.... - 42.5228
Texas Tortilla Twisters
Texas Tortilla Twisters - this is quite a heavy treat, however I adore this for its creamy-n-yummy flavor. The recipe donâ€™t require much cooking time - all that is required is the perfect mix and the perfect blend. Give this Texas Tortilla Twisters a... - 38.7225
Macaroni And Chili Soup
In a large saucepan heat the lard or butter and saute the onion and chili peppers until soft.
Add the salt, tabasco sauce, and tomato sauce and simmer 3 minutes.
Taste for seasoning.
Mix in the macaroni, then spoon the mixture into a buttered baking... - 34.1685
Crabmeat Stuffed Avocados
Aguacates Rellenos Con Jaiba is a crab filled/stuffed avocado recipe. Prepared with a mix of cream sauce seasoned and spooned in the avocados and topped with cheese, the Aguacates Rellenos Con Jaiba is baked to finish. - 37.3266
Hominy Chili Casserole
Mix hominy carefully with onion, sour cream or cream sauce, jack cheese, green chilies, and salt to taste.
Put into a 2 1/2 or 3-quart casserole, sprinkle the top with buttered bread crumbs, and bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (350°) about 30 minutes, or... - 32.1894
PREPARATION combine first 5 ingredients in saucepan.
Add 1/4 cup of the grated cheese simmer until thickened.
Place some of this mixture between each 2 tortillas seal edges with egg white, saute in hot fat in skillet until brown on both sides.
Drain on... - 35.3907
Mock Enchilada Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter, until softened.
3) Stir in the tomato sauce, chili peppers, Italian Seasoning, celery salt and pepper.
4) Allow the mixture to simmer for 5 minutes, then remove... - 45.7761
Traditional Mexican Chicken Enchilada recipe.It's an absolutely delight to eat that you would want to make again & again.I am not good at making Chicken enchiladas,this is my friend's recipe that I am sharing with you. - 34.7023
Chili Relleno Casserole
This Chiles Rellenos Casserole is simply irresistible and mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this easy to prepare recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 39.0713
Tossed Caesar Salad
Rub salad bowl with garlic.
Place lettuce in bowl; sprinkle with cheese and top with egg.
In small bowl combine oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt and pepper; pour over salad.
Add diced toast.
Toss and serve immediately. - 36.1397
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 93.1507
In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp; add ham and onion.
Cook and stir until onion is tender; drain.
In a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish, layer half the bread cubes, potatoes and cheese.
Top with all of the bacon mixture.
Repeat layers of bread,... - 44.2138
1) In a large skillet, heat the corn oil.
2) To the hot oil, add the onion, bell pepper and garlic.
3) Cook until the oil separates and the onion turns tender.
4) To this, gradually add all the remaining ingredients, except the eggs, cheese and... - 46.6957
Easy Chicken Enchiladas
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. In a mixing bowl, mix chicken, 1 cup of cheese, chilies and onion.
3. Down the center of each tortilla, spoon about 1/3 cup of this mixture.
4. Fold the sides over the mixture.
5. In a large baking dish,... - 45.4726
This Nacho Dip is fantabulous! Unlike most other dips this has a lot of ingredients and is cooked. But once you taste it, you'll know that this relish is worth the effort. I love this with my pasta dishes. Try your favorite dishes with this Nacho Dip and tell... - 42.3676
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove from skillet; let cool.
Shred with 2 forks; set aside.
Coat skillet with cooking spray; place... - 44.9191