- » Mexican Vegetarian Salad
Mexican Vegetarian Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican vegetarian salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican vegetarian salad recipes.
Healthy Mexican Bean Salad
Are you looking for a simple vegetarian salad recipe? Here is a healthy Mexican bean salad recipe, just perfect for your summer menu. The video here updates about the benefits of plant-based diet and shows how the salad can be easily made at home. Try out... - 135.706
Spicy Mexican Style Salad
Give a special touch to your holiday feast with some spicy Mexican style vegetable salad. See this video that would definitely mesmerize you with refreshing colors from cabbage, bell peppers and tomatoes. Watch the video to gear up for an amazing flavorful ... - 131.361
Mache Salad With Oranges And Avocado
Mache is also known as lamb lettuce, corn lettuce, Swiss lettuce and field lettuce. It is very delicate in taste and grows in little clusters with short stems. It goes wonderfully with avocados, mushrooms, sprouts and red onion. Go ahead and replace the honey... - 126.112
Black Bean And Corn Salad
I love making this simple black bean and corn salad during the summer months as it's both refreshing and savory and super easy to prepare. You can also serve it as a salsa by digging in with chips or tostadas. Never forget to pair it with a chardonnay or... - 120.723
Tangy Quinoa And Black Bean Salad
Are you up for a really healthy salad full of protein? Here is a simple colorful salad that combines quinoa, black beans and other vegetables. The salad is well flavored with lemon juice and cumin! A really appealing appearance, this is a great recipe to try... - 120.059
Mexican Sweet Potato Black Bean Salad
Cathi Dicocco joins Toni in the kitchen to make this south western inspired potato salad. A favorite at Cafe DiCocoa, in Bethel Maine. Pack it for a picnic celebration this weekend. - 117.845
High Raw Mexican Summer Salad
This salad is a Fiesta for your mouth!!! The salad bowl is a piñata with all of nature’s candies and treats; fresh, organic and raw with greens, rainbow colored veggies and a tangy spicy dressing. Some days you need to let your taste buds know that you... - 116.853
This is one of Toni's favorite makeovers. - 115.993
Classic Caesar Salad With Toasted Almonds
Robin and her 88 year old Mother-in-Law show you their family Caesar Salad recipe which has been enhanced with toasted almonds. This is a video to watch for all you suckers of family recipes and secrets. It is going to impress you a lot. - 112.718
Cashew Caesar Salad Dressing
Want to make your salad look and taste wonderful, try this Cashew Caesar salad dressing. This is a wonderful base dressing which can be easily stored in the refrigerator for 3-4 days. - 111.988
Indian Style Mexican Salad
1. Soak pinto beans in water overnight and boil in pressure cooker for 10-15 minutes.
To make the pinto chili:
2. In a sauce pan add pinto beans with water, then salsa and place on the stove for medium heat with lid
3. Cut the raw corn... - 109.389
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
For making the tacos :
2. Spray a tortilla with butter spray, place on an inverted cup and again spray with the butter spray.
3. Spray another tortilla with the butter spray, place in a regularly... - 109.295
The summer has just set in, so there is nothing like making something nice and healthy! This bean salad is the thing to make for a potluck too! An easy salad shown by Gavin, check out the video! - 107.887
Vegan Taco Salad With Thousand Island Dressing
How about enjoying a crispy, crunchy and flavorful vegan salad this spring-summer season, here is a recipe you can make use of for that. Check out Alia making Vegan Taco salad with lots of vegetables, vegan beef and thousand island sauce. Absolutely... - 103.559
Mexican Salad And Dill Salad
1.Mix the ingredients of both the salads in 2 different bowl and toss.
2. Serve or have during any meal of the day.
3. Follow with a soothing health drink. - 101.957
Citrus Salad With Jicama And Pomegranate
1. Segment orange, and slice pomegranate as shown in the video.
2. For dressing, in blender, add ancho chilli pepper, salt pepper mix, lime juice, and olive oil. Blend well.
3. In large mixing bowl, add orange segments, jicama, chives,... - 89.6419
Why not plan your weekday meal with some Veggie Fajita.? Watch this video and learn how to make very healthy, delicious and yummy fajita. There is always something really good about an aromatically enticing plate of veggie fajitas. The taste, the smell and... - 88.8658
Vegetarian Mexican Dinner - Lasagna, Salad & Dessert
For all the Mexican food lovers, nothing can get better than this. Chef Bhal Dave arranges a special platter of Mexican dinner with Layered Poblano Vege Lasagna, Cuke Radhish & Tomato Salad & Layered Lime Cream Trifle Dessert. These toothsome dishes can be... - 65.5542
Chayote And Tomato Salad
1. Cut chayote into thin slices and in halves.
2. Discard its seeds and cut the slices into thirds.
3. Insert the chayote slices into 2 quarts boiling water.
4. Cook 1 minutes.
5. Drain the water after 1 minute and place the slices in... - 51.0547
Bean Avocado Salad
1. Drain beans and empty into a large bowl.
2. Add onion and toss well.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, chili powder, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
4. Whisk with a fork to blend.
5. Pour dressing over... - 49.2138
1) Line a large salad bowl with lettuce leaves, keep aside.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the potatoes until sliced.
3) Then individually slice the onion, celery, green pepper and olives in the processor bowl.
4)... - 49.0167
Mexican Cucumber Orange Salad Tray
1. Use a vegetable parer to peel the strips of a cucumber lengthwise. Use the parer to make alternate patterns of white and green.
2. Make thin slices of cucumbers and place these in a bowl.
3. Add salt, vinegar and oil. Mix well. Cover and... - 49.0081
Three Bean Salad Vinaigrette
1) In the bottom portion of an ovenproof steamer, add 1/2 cup of water.
2) Now, keep the top portion of the steamer over water.
3) In this, arrange the green beans.
4) With a lid, cover the steamer.
5) On high power, microwave the beans for 4... - 48.828
1) In a large bowl, add salad oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add in the garbanzos, red pepper and green onion. Toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2) Wash the spinach. Remove the stems and place the leaves in a plastic bag.... - 48.7876
In large bowl combine cabbage, carrot, green pepper, onion and salt.
Let stand at least 1 hour.
While cabbage stands, mix all dressing ingredients in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until boiling, stirring every other... - 48.7336
Avocado With Cauliflower And Romaine
1. In a pan add 1 cup of water and boil.
2. Add the cauliflower florets and boil till they are crisp and tender. Boil for 5 minutes.
3. Place the florets in a colander. Rinse thoroughly and place the florets in a salad bowl.
4. Combine red onion and... - 48.1754
Guacamole Salad With Hot Pepper Sauce
1) Chop tomatoes.
2) Halve avocados, pit, and peel them.
3) Dice avocados.
4) Transfer tomatoes into a medium bowl.
5) Add lemon juice, onion, coriander, and hot-pepper sauce.
6) Add tomato mixture to it.
7) With a wooden spoon, beat... - 46.6767
Mexican Salad Bowl
1) Stone the avocado and peel.
2) In medium bowl, using potato masher crush the avocado with lemon juice.
3) Stir in cream, oil, sugar, salt and chilli powder and mix well.
4) Cover with plastic film and refrigerate, for several hours or... - 46.3089
Quick Taco Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl of water, dip the tortillas in once, and immediately drain on paper towels.
3) Slice the damp tortillas into 8 wedge-shaped pieces.
4) Arrange the tortilla wedges on a baking sheet. Bake for about 15... - 45.1824
Cook zucchini in a small amount of boiling salted water for about 3 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain.
Arrange half the zucchini in a single layer in 10x6x2-inch dish.
In screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, sugar, garlic, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and... - 45.1315
1) In a large bowl, add first 7 ingredients to combine by stirring.
2) Cover with a lid and place inside the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours.
3) Just before serving, place lettuce, celery, pimiento, and olives into the bowl.
4) Gently toss the... - 44.4448
Mixed Greens With Polenta Croutons And Gorgonzola
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, bring 2 1/4 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of the salt and stir in the polenta. Cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the polenta thickens. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, stirring... - 43.9847
Mexican Chuck Vegetable Salad
1) In a salad bowl, mix all the vegetables.
2) Scatter chopped cilantro or parsley over it.
3) Add hot sauce, lime juice, and olive oil. Toss well.
4) Add salt and pepper and season. Toss again.
5) Serve immediately or serve chilled. - 43.984
Mexican Fiesta Salad
1) Using a knife, cut avocados in half. Work around the pit and separate the 2 halves.
2) Remove the seed and carefully scoop out the flesh with a spoon.
3) Using a knife, cut avocados into wedges.
4) In the center of a large platter, pile the avocado... - 43.7439
Hot Slaw Mexican
1. In a food processor, with the slicing blade, slice cabbage, ccarrot, green pepper, cherry tomatoes and olives; add to a two quart bowl with corn
2. In a medium bowl, mix cheese, milk, celery and dry mustard and microwave at MEDIUM LOW for two and a... - 43.7264
Mexican Chefs Salad
1) Line a serving plate with lettuce leaves.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion until finely chopped.
3) Sprinkle 1/2 the onions over lettuce, then top with the beans and rest of the onions.
4) In a processor... - 42.2357
Fresh Pear Cactus Salad
1) Rinse and pare the pear, then halve and core them.
2) In a saucepan, combine the sugar, water and lemon juice.
3) Stir in the cinnamon and cloves, allow to boil, then gradually add the pears.
4) Cook covered for 20 minutes or until the pears are... - 42.0599
White Bean Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in all the ingredients but not the lettuce leaves. Toss well.
2.Refrigerate covered for a minimum of 30 minutes.
3.Take a serving platter and line it with lettuce.
4. Spoon in the bean mixture over the... - 41.3104
Mexican Marinated Squash
1. In a small ziplock plastic bag, mix together vinegar, cilantro, garlic powder, cumin, onion powder, olive oil, salt and pepper; seal the bag and shake well to blend
2. Add zucchini, green onions and squash, seal the bag and allow to marinate in the... - 41.292
Pico De Gallo
1) Take jicama, green pepper, onion and cucumber in a bowl and mix them.
2) Add olive oil along with vinegar and oregano. Mix them well.
3) Pour the olive oil mixture over the vegetables and mix them.
4) Add salt and pepper.
5) Serve the... - 41.1303
Black Bean Salad
Combine oil, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add beans and onions; toss well to coat.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, add peppers and tomatoes.
Garnish with sliced avocado. - 40.9808
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 40.4997
1 The day before serving the salad, prepare the salad dressing and set aside.
2 Place the hearts of palm, two-thirds of the sliced olives, the chopped scallions and cherry tomatoes in a large jar or plastic container. Add enough salad dressing to cover, then... - 40.4891
Tossed Jicama Salad
Soakthe red onion in salted water for 2 hours.
Arrange lettuce on a platter.
Top lettuce with onion and jicama.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour over the salad and mix gently. - 40.2712
Cauliflower And Avocado Salad
Bring water to boil in a saucepan.
Add cauliflower florets and cook for 4 minutes.
Rinse in ice water and drain.
In a bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
Add the cauliflower, toss and refrigerate 2 hours.
Arrange the cauliflower on lettuce lined... - 39.7138
Mexican Dinner Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 5 ingredients. Combine well and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, add tomato juice, vinegar, oil, and sugar. Mix well to dissolve the sugar.
3) Drizzle the dressing over salad to toss well.
4) Serve the salad... - 39.4894
Santa Fe Coleslaw
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cabbage, cucumber, scallions, bell peppers, celery, carrot and onion.
In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and stir them until the sugar has dissolved.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
Let... - 38.863
Quick Mexican Potato Salad
Mix vinegar, oil and salt; stir in potatoes, carrots, beans and olives.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, toss vegetable mixture with parsley; drain.
Pour into lettuce-lined bowl.
Top with cucumber and tomato. - 38.7876
Chilli And Rosemary Aubergine Parcels With Smoky Mash
1. To make the parcels, slice the aubergines lengthways into 1/2-1 cm slices (you need 8 slices in all), lightly brush both sides with a little of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a griddle pan (or barbecue, weather permitting) over a... - 38.7287
Griddled Polenta With Corn And Green Salsa
1. Bring 1.5 litres of water to the boil in a large saucepan. While stirring the water constantly with a wooden spoon, tip in the polenta in a steady stream. Lower the heat so the polenta isn't spluttering too much, then cook, stirring occasionally, for 10... - 37.9614
Sweet Sour Dressing
1. In a jar combine paprika, celery seeds, dry mustard, salt, grated onion,sugar, vegetable oil and vinegar.
2. Cover the jar and mix it well. Chill the mixture for several hours before serving it.
3. Serve the dressing over salad. - 37.8669
Chinese Cabbage Salad
1. Combine vinegar, sugar, oil and ginger in large bowl; stir until sugar dissolves. Stir in apple.
2. Add cabbage, onions, raisins, cilantro and sesame seeds; gently stir until well combined. - 37.7806
Mexican Chick Pea Salad
Mix first 7 ingredients.
Add oil and vinegar and toss lightly.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve on greens. - 37.6193
Marinated Jicama Salad
1. Pare jicama; cut lengthwise into 8 wedges; cut wedges crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices.
2. Cut cucumber lengthwise in half; scoop out and discard seeds. Cut halves crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices. ,
3. Combine jicama, cucumber and... - 36.6521
1) In a salad bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Toss gently till well mixed.
3) Serve immediately. - 36.5584
Citrus Jicama Salad
1. For dressing, in a blender container combine the orange juice, lemon juice, honey, and Dijon-style mustard. Cover and blend till smooth. With blender running, slowly add oil through hole in lid in a thin, steady stream. Continue blending till mixture is... - 36.2889
Corn Relish Salad
1 Combine corn, pickle relish, olives and celery. Dissolve salt and sugar in vinegar in a small jar with a tight-fitting lid. Add the salad oil; cover and shake.
2 Pour over the corn mixture. Chill for several hours, stirring occasionally. Add salad greens;... - 36.1806
Salad With Hot Dressing
1. Place sweet corn, red kidney and green beans, red and green peppers, tomatoes and avocados in a salad bowl and toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place onion, chilies, garlic, coriander, cumin, vinegar and oil in a bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Drizzle... - 35.4693
1. Place avocado and lime or lemon juice in a small bowl and toss to coat.
2. Arrange lettuce leaves, tomatoes, green pepper, beans and avocado mixture attractively in two lunch boxes. Sprinkle with coriander and season to taste with black pepper. Cover and... - 35.3778
Mexican Tomato Salad
1. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, then into 1/4 -inch pieces. Do not peel. Boil in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
2. Cut eggs into large pieces. Place zucchini, eggs, and tomatoes in salad bowl. Add oil and combine thoroughly.
3. Add chili peppers,... - 35.2627
Mexican Vegetarian Salad
Mexican Vegetarian Salad served as the appetizer for the party we organized yesterday and there was not a single person who left without appreciating. This Mexican Vegetarian Salad was truly mouth-watering that even we liked it a lot. Try it! - 35.1912
Marinated Zucchini Salad
1. Cut zucchini lengthwise into halves; cut halves cross wise into 1/4 inch (6-mm) thick slices. Place slices in medium bowl; sprinkle with salt. Toss to mix. Spread zucchini on several layers of paper toweling; let stand at room temperature 30 minutes to... - 34.5158
Mexican Orange Salad
Place oranges, onions, almonds, chillies, coriander (cilanto) leaves and mint in a bowl, toss to combine and stand for 30 minutes.
Line a serving platter with spinach then pile salad on top. - 34.1094
Whisk lime juice, oil, garlic, honey, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
Add avocado, orange, and onion; toss to coat. - 33.6046
Sliced Avocado Salad
1. Mix vinegar, orange juice, orange rind, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking continuously, until dressing is thoroughly blended.
2. Add tomatoes, chopped co-riander, onion and chili to dressing; toss lightly to mix. Let stand,... - 32.6636
Mexican Fiesta Salad
Line a serving bowl or platter with lettuce leaves. Pile beans in the center. Arrange olives, cucumber, tomatoes, onion and bell pepper around beans in an attractive pattern.
Place cheese, crumbled corn chips and Avocado dressing in three separate serving... - 32.3708
Jalapeno Cole Slaw
1. Combine cabbage, tomatoes, green onions, jalapenos, vinegar, honey and salt in serving bowl; mix well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
2. Stir well immediately before serving. - 32.2609
Tomatillo Jicama & Apple Salad
Core apples and cut each into 15 or 16 thin wedges.
Dip into lime juice to coat.
Peel jicama; cut in half, then cut into 30 or 32 thin wedges.
Remove and discard stems and husks from tomatillos; rinse tomatillos and pat dry, then cut to make 30 or 32 thin... - 32.0596
In large bowl combine jicama, cucumber, and orange.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and chili powder; toss to coat.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, sprinkle lightly with salt; toss.
Sprinkle lightly with additional chili powder, if desired. - 31.9545
Salad Corn Mingle
1. Drain the liquids from the corn and beans; combine the vegetables with the chopped radishes in a medium-size bowl.
2. Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle relish, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl; fold into the vegetable mixture. - 31.6727
1. Place avocado and lime or lemon juice in a small bowl and toss to coat.
2. Arrange lettuce leaves, tomatoes, green capsicum (pepper), beans and avocado mixture attractively in two lunch boxes. Sprinkle with coriander and season to taste' with black pepper.... - 31.2287
Mexican Bean Salad
Drain beans and peas.
Toss with dressing.
Chill several hours or overnight, stirring a few times.
Just before serving, stir again; drain off excess dressing.
Spoon salad onto lettuce-lined plates.
Sprinkle with sweet pickle relish, if desired. - 29.488
Lettuce And Red Bean Salad
1. Shred the lettuce coarsely and mix with the finely sliced onion.
2. Add cooked beans and toss with an oil and lemon juice dressing.
3. Decorate with a few leaves of mint. - 29.1662
Mexican Tomato And Onion Salad
Layer one-third of lettuce, tomatoes, and onion in salad bowl; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Chill until ready to serve.
Combine oil and vinegar; pour over salad. - 29.0527
1 Combine all ingredients just before serving. Season lightly with salt. Spoon on top of the meat sauce. Garnish and serve. - 28.2314
Marinated Vegetable Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1 Cut the tomatoes into thin wedges. Slice cucumbers with skin on. Cut the onion crosswise into thin slices and separate slices into rings.
2 Pour on dressing 1 or more hours ahead of serving time, toss together and refrigerate. Do not discard excess... - 27.7562
Avocado Salad Dressing
1. Wash and peel the avocado. Remove the seed and mash or sieve the fruit.
2. Stir the cream or milk, and lemon juice into the avocado. Add the salt and Tabasco sauce and beat with a fork 1 minute. Chill.
3. Serve with fish, vegetable or fruit salad. - 27.3104
Crisp Salad Shells
1. Combine water and vanilla. Coat both sides of each tortilla with cooking spray, and brush with water mixture. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over both sides of each tortilla.
2. Place each tortilla in a 6-ounce custard cup, pressing gently in center... - 26.6223
Caesar Salad In Italian Dressing
1. Wash; then break up romaine into bite-size pieces. Place in large chilled salad bowl, along with bread sticks, broken into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. Add grated cheese and Italian dressing; toss all together well. - 25.7553
Mexican Green Bean Salad
Allow 2 cups of freshly cooked French beans (thinly sliced) to marinate in 3 tblspn, of French dressing with 2 tblspn, of minced onion added.
You can leave this for an hour, or you can leave it all night in a cool-to-cold place.
Just before serving, add 3... - 15.9568
Mexican Vegetarian Salad Recipes By Category
Mexican Vegetarian Salad Dish: