- » Mexican Vegetarian Rice
Mexican Vegetarian Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican vegetarian rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican vegetarian rice recipes.
Red Beans & Rice
Beans are extremely nutritious and certainly delicious! Here’s a super easy recipe that you can make in a crock pot (or not). It requires minimal work and delivers outstanding flavor! Talk about a healthy, affordable meal! If you have left overs you can... - 136.014
Burrito With Vegetable And Rice Filling
A healthy burrito for dinner? Well this burrito is well flavored and filling! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, including mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers, and is flavored with garlic. The filling for the burrito will have brown rice and the... - 124.379
Simple Mexican Rice
This Rice recipe is a great side dish for your Mexican fiesta. Try this one with steak, chicken, and Mexican entrees such as tacos or enchiladas. It is as good as you'll find in any Mexican restaurant. And the name says it all. You can toss this spicy rice... - 120.595
Vegetable Rice Mexicano
Fond of Mexican food? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch this video to learn a detailed method to prepare Vegetable Rice Mexicano. Surprise your family to this Mexican delicacy today. - 120.247
Burritos With Rice And Mole Sauce
Gear up for these holidays with some healthy, spicy and delicious burritos. Watch this interesting video that is nicely explained and well demonstrated. See and make your burritos with a wrap of collard greens and a spicy seasoned rice and vegetables... - 117.329
Mexican Style Seasoned Cabbage
Would you like to make a raw Mexican rice for which no cooking is required. Watch this outstanding video that displays a recipe where the cooked rice is simply replaced with raw cabbage so it makes the dish low carb too. So get going with this amazing video... - 113.437
Horchata De Arroz - Mexican Drinks
Horchata de Arroz is a popular Mexican summer drink made with ground rice, milk and cinnamon. This is a very tasty and refreshing traditional drink that is also very easy to make. - 105.767
Healthy Mexican-style Black Beans And Brown Rice
This recipe is for anyone following a meat-free diet. This one’s pretty straight forward. Brown rice, black beans, bell peppers, stewed tomatoes, a bit of onion and oil, and in about fifteen minutes you have a hearty, delicious meal that is high in fiber,... - 102.694
Raw Mexican Rice
All you raw foodies craving some Mexican food, here is one fantastic recipe for you! A simple and delicious raw, vegan version of a traditional Mexican rice. The flavors and textures are the same, make sure to add other staple Mexican foods on your plate! The... - 102.104
Spanish Rice Ole
When you need a comforting rice dish to appease your gut, do as the Spaniards do! Whomp up a quick pan of Spanish rice ole! , Betty demonstrates how to male this super easy and super tasty Spanish rice treat that is surefire hit on the dinner table. Stream... - 100.391
Mexican Rice And Perfect Mexican Dish Presentation
If you are in the mood to have Mexican cuisine, you have come to the right place. Chef Bhavna is going to show us how to make the most delicious Mexican Rice . The rice can be served with any other dish. Do check out the video for this interesting recipe. - 100.073
Confetti Rice With Seasonal Vegetables
What better way to make the most of seasonal vegetables then stir them with rice to make a hearty, filling, one-pot dish? Chef Keith Snow presents a lip-smackingly delicious rice recipe that incorporates a slew of veggies, some butter, seasoning and rice that... - 99.6586
Mexican foods come in wide varieties using simple to exotic ingredients and flavors and here is one such recipe to make rice. Check out Roland cooking Mexican Rice in his own unique style using tomato sauce and other vegetables and flavors. Simply sizzling! - 86.9998
Raw Mexican Rice Or Couscous And The Woodstock Fruit Festival!
1. Pulse Cauliflower and Radish in small batches using the VitaMix a grater or your food Processor to make fine “rice”.
2. Slice and dice the outer sides of the tomatoes
3. Dice the mushrooms throwing over top of “rice”,... - 83.8344
Mexican Black Bean Rice
1) Place a large saucepan over medium high heat and add the broth.
2) Once the broth has started to boil, add the rice.
3) Let the rice simmer in the broth for 45 minutes. Add the black beans and mix well. Cover and let the rice sit for 5... - 73.434
2 Mexican Dishes For Dinner
How nice it would be to have Mexican for dinner! But you don't have to go out for it. Bhal Dave's instant enchiladas and mouthwatering salad can be cooked with ease at home. So when is your Mexican dinner planned? - 68.3014
Mexican Mushroom Risotto
Simple and easy spicy Mexican Mushroom Risotto with Carmen sauce is worth trying. This exotic dish has been nicely detailed out in the video by Bale Dave and makes a perfect choice to serve the guests. - 50.0854
Mexican Coconut Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large heavy pot, mix the water, orange peel, cinnamon sticks, and salt together. Bring to a boil, stir in the rice then simmer on a low heat for about 20 minutes, until all the liquid is... - 47.8583
1) In a large, deep skillet, heat oil.
2) Add mushrooms, onions and green pepper.
3) Cook over medium heat until tender and lightly browned.
4) Add tomatoes and water and bring to a boil.
5) Now add rice and remaining ingredients.
6) Reduce heat, cover... - 47.7226
Heat 1/4 cup water, broth, or wine in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add liquid if necessary during this process.
Add green pepper, tomato, oregano, cumin, and cayenne pepper.
Cook and... - 47.4702
Mexican Rice Stuffed Peppers
Place green pepper halves in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender.
Place cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or... - 47.4155
Chile Rice Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic and onion until finely chopped.
3) In a small skillet, saute the onions and garlic in the oil for 3-5 minutes over a medium heat until... - 47.2516
Rice And Chili Cheese Casserole
Saute" onion in the 2 tablespoons butter until lightly browned.
Add tomatoes and chilies.
Season with salt, and cool.
For the sauce, stir flour into the 1 tablespoon melted butter; gradually add cream and cook, stirring until thickened.
Cool and combine with... - 46.9546
Mexican Rice Crust Pizza
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With a shredder, or in a food processor using the shredding blade, lightly shred the mozzarella and Monterey jack cheeses separately. Keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, toss together the cooked brown rice, 1... - 46.2241
Rice And Sour Cream Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F .
2) In a bowl, combine the sour cream, chopped chilies, salt and pepper together.
3) In a buttered casserole, place a layer of cooked rice, then the sour-cream mixture and cheese strips.
4) Repeat the... - 43.6401
Wild Rice And Quinoa Salsa
Rinse the rice and place in a saucepan with 2 cups water.
Bring to a boil and stir with a wooden spoon.
Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until tender and the water has evaporated.
If the water evaporates before the rice is done,... - 43.5444
Mexican Rice Casserole
Place water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Add milk and next 3 ingredients; stir.
Stir in 1 cup cheese.
Spoon mixture into an 11 - x 7- x 1 1/2-inch... - 41.9325
Mexican Style Rice
Cook rice in a pan of boiling salted water for 12-15 mins, or until tender.
Meanwhile, heat the oil and cook the onion and garlic until soft.
Add the tomatoes, sweetcorn and peppers and simmer gently for 5-10 mins.
Drain rice and add to the tomato... - 40.8194
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Spray a coat of cooking spray on a nonstick skillet and place it over a medium-to-high flame until heated up
2. Add zucchini and green onions and sauute them till they turn tender
3. Add rice, cheese, green chilies, salt and pepper and cook for... - 40.4692
Vegetarian Rice And Black Bean Chili
1 In a medium saucepan, place water.
2 Stir in beans & rice and contents of seasoning packet.
3 Gradually bring to a boil.
4 Add in the carrot.
5 Cover and lower the heat.
6 Simmer for 10 minutes.
7 Add in the zucchini and bell pepper.... - 40.0385
Mexican Rice Pudding
Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
Put the rice into a greased baking dish with the sugar, vanilla extract, milk, cream and the butter.
Put into the oven for 25 minutes.
Stir well, sprinkle with nutmeg and cook for 2 hours more, or until well browned on the... - 36.3161
Mexican Rice Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a shallow 2-quart baking dish. In a large saucepan, bring the water to a boil over high heat. Stir in the rice, lower the heat, cover tightly, and simmer for 20 minutes or until the water is absorbed. Transfer to a... - 35.8953
Black Bean And Rice Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. In large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except salsa, mixing well. Spray 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and spread bean-rice mixture in dish. Bake for 20 minutes (until golden and a knife, inserted in... - 32.1703
South Of The Border Lunch Express
1. Combine tomato, salsa, beans, corn, cilantro, garlic and pepper in 1-quart microwavable bowl. Cover with vented plastic wrap. Microwave at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through; stir.
2. Microwave rice at HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes in 1-quart... - 31.8888
Chili Rice Con Queso
Melty cheese, canned chili beans and tomatoes along with a salsa rice mix make this Mexi-casserole a quick and delicious after-work dinner. - 29.5909
Brown rice in hot oil in frying pan.
Season with salt and chilli powder.
Transfer to casserole, and add chilli sauce and grated cheese.
Stir with a fork, cover and heat for about 15 minutes in a moderate oven. - 22.049
Raw Mexican Horchata
We were out with friends recently and they were serving Horchata - a Mexican rice drink...Unfortunately, their recipe had cream, so we didn't have any.Annmarie wanted to give horchata a try using a raw food recipe... and she nailed it. - 0
Spicy Mexican Style Red Rice
This rice will go perfectly with any meal you want but especially with Mexican food! It does not need to be spicy -- simply omit the chili pepper. Whatever you decide, you will end up with a wonderful and tasty rice. Enjoy! - 0