- » Mexican Vegetarian Dessert
Mexican Vegetarian Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican vegetarian dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican vegetarian dessert recipes.
Strawberry-coconut Tres Leches Trifle
Pampered Chef Recipe - Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle. Delicious and easy, this trifle tastes just like the authentic cake but with a whole new twist.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a... - 117.803
Cocadas Or Coconut Macaroons
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, add the shredded coconut, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and mix well together for 2-3 minutes.
3. Roll into small balls and arrange on parchment paper lined... - 98.4392
Holiday Special Cranberry-orange Relish Mold
Looking for a delicious, classic condiment to amp up your Thanksgiving table ? Try this zesty, fruity dip. In this video, Betty explains how to make the delicious cranberry-orange relish mold. The gorgeous combo of cranberry sauce, mandarin oranges, and... - 90.6842
Vegetarian Mexican Dinner - Lasagna, Salad & Dessert
For all the Mexican food lovers, nothing can get better than this. Chef Bhal Dave arranges a special platter of Mexican dinner with Layered Poblano Vege Lasagna, Cuke Radhish & Tomato Salad & Layered Lime Cream Trifle Dessert. These toothsome dishes can be... - 68.8579
Tres Leches Cake - Ultimate Moist Cake
How to make the Tres Leches cake, the ultimate moist cake! It's a spongy cake soaked in a milk syrup made of condensed milk, evaporated milk, and heavy cream. The perfect cake for this summer! - 55.6399
Mexican Coconut Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large heavy pot, mix the water, orange peel, cinnamon sticks, and salt together. Bring to a boil, stir in the rice then simmer on a low heat for about 20 minutes, until all the liquid is... - 48.13
Tangy Fruit Salsa With Cinnamon Chips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a flour or sugar shaker, combine sugar and cinnamon.
3. Lightly brush tortillas with water; dust them with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
4. Using a pizza cutter, divide each tortilla into 8 wedges.
5. Arrange... - 47.2383
Grand marnier Blackberry Flan
1. In a saucepan place the frozen blackberries with sugar until it dissolves.
2. Cover the saucepan and simmer and allow to simmer for about 25 minutes or so; drain and reserve the juice.
3. In a bowl mix together the milk, custard powder and sugar.
4.... - 46.7405
Capirotada With Raspberry Sauce And Whipped Cream
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
In a heavy skillet, heat the butter until it's hot, add the bread, and fry until it's golden.
Remove the bread and drain it on paper towels.
In a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat, add the chocolate, sugar, cinnamon and 1 cup... - 45.4283
Prepare pastry dough.
Roll out into 1/8 inch thick circle and line a greased pie dish.
Trim and flute the edges.
Prick all over.
Chill for one hour.
To prepare filling, peel, core and chop apples.
Combine apple, sugar, water and butter in a saucepan and place... - 44.3732
Avocado Pistachio Ice Cream With Chocolate Sauce
This Avocado Pistachio Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce recipe is my favorite . On holidays my daughter eminently demands this Mexican dessert and until I prepare and serve her the same she remains reckless. This dessert is also favorite to all other members of... - 42.0949
Mexican Mocha Mousse
1. In a 2-cup measuring cup, measure milk and add instant coffee; stir until dissolved.
2. In a large bowl, mix together pudding mix, milk mixture and liqueur.
3. Using a wire whisk, beat the milk mixture until slightly thickened.
4.... - 41.1559
Bean And Bell Pepper Burritos With Fresh Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the bell peppers, onion, and salt and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes.
Drizzle with the lime juice.
Onto each tortilla or lavash, spread 1/3 cup refried beans and 1/4 cup rice.
Evenly divide... - 39.4064
New Mexican Chocolate Sundaes
1) In each dessert dish put 1 tablespoon Kahlua.
2) Decorate with scoops of ice cream on top and place in freezer.
3) In small heavy-gauge pan cook broken chocolates over medium-low heat.
4) When choclate mets, add cream and stir
5) Mix cinnamon and... - 38.7163
Mexican Rice Pudding
Preheat the oven to 300°F (150°C).
Put the rice into a greased baking dish with the sugar, vanilla extract, milk, cream and the butter.
Put into the oven for 25 minutes.
Stir well, sprinkle with nutmeg and cook for 2 hours more, or until well browned on the... - 38.4633
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
Cream butter and sugar until light, add egg, and beat well.
Mix vanilla and milk.
Add flour and milk alternately to egg mixture, beginning and ending with flour and beating after each... - 37.8275
Sweet Almond Pudding
1. Blend the blanched almonds and the water in a liquidiser or food processor, until the almonds are well chopped.
2. Put the almond liquid into a medium- sized saucepan and bring this mixture to the boil over a gentle heat.
3. Add the sugar and stir until it... - 37.0586
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Beat butter, sugar and vanilla extract together. Stir in pecans and flour. Mix thoroughly.
Form into 1-inch balls. Place 1 inch apart on greased cookie sheets.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove from oven. Roll cookies in... - 33.36
Mexican Fruit Dessert
Toss oranges, bananas and strawberries with liqueur in 2-quart bowl.
Beat whipping cream and powdered sugar in chilled 1-quart bowl until stiff.
Spread over fruit; sprinkle with cinnamon. - 32.5114
Kahlua And Cream Fruit Dip
Blend together cream cheese and whipped topping.
Add sugar and Kahlua.
Add sour cream.
Refrigerate one or two days before serving with fresh fruit. - 31.4019
Maitre D'hotel Butter
Soften the butter and blend in all the ingredients. Place in a small butter crock and cover and chill.
The butter can also be shaped into a roll and wrapped. When chilled slice into rounds.
Serve with beef, lamb and veal. - 28.5852
Mexican Saucepan Fudge Brownies
In small saucepan melt chocolate and peanut butter on low heat, stirring steadily.
Remove from heat; stir in syrup. - 25.4768
Mexican Chocolate Mousse
1. Combine chocolate and 3 tablespoons (45 mL) cream in top of double boiler; heat over simmering water, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Gradually stir in rum; remove from water. Let stand at room temperature to cool slightly, 15 minutes.
2. Combine... - 24.0976
Betty's One Layer Mexican Chocolate Cake
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a One Layer Mexican Chocolate Cake. This is a rich, dark chocolate cake, enhanced by the flavors of cinnamon, red pepper, and coffee. - 0
Tim's Apple Burrito
Tender, flaky pastry stuffed with a not-too-sweet apple-cinnamon filling makes a great dessert or breakfast treat! - 0