- » Mexican Vegetable Salad
Mexican Vegetable Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican vegetable salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican vegetable salad recipes.
High Raw Mexican Summer Salad
This salad is a Fiesta for your mouth!!! The salad bowl is a piñata with all of nature’s candies and treats; fresh, organic and raw with greens, rainbow colored veggies and a tangy spicy dressing. Some days you need to let your taste buds know that you... - 116.853
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
For making the tacos :
2. Spray a tortilla with butter spray, place on an inverted cup and again spray with the butter spray.
3. Spray another tortilla with the butter spray, place in a regularly... - 109.295
Spicy Potato And Chipotle Chili Salad
Tired of all the mainstream salads that seem to taste alike? Then watch this video and learn to make a spicy salad that will be very unlike anything that you've ever tasted. Watch to know more! - 108.342
Vegan Taco Salad With Thousand Island Dressing
How about enjoying a crispy, crunchy and flavorful vegan salad this spring-summer season, here is a recipe you can make use of for that. Check out Alia making Vegan Taco salad with lots of vegetables, vegan beef and thousand island sauce. Absolutely... - 103.559
Mexican Salad And Dill Salad
1.Mix the ingredients of both the salads in 2 different bowl and toss.
2. Serve or have during any meal of the day.
3. Follow with a soothing health drink. - 101.957
Mexican Bhel - Fusion Salad
Have you ever tried making fusion bhel? Chef Bhavna uses beans for the curry and tortilas for the bhel. This is a very good combination as she uses Mexican sauces for the Indian bhel. Watch the video for the recipe as it has a different and amazing taste. - 100.419
Healthy Cactus Salad
Feeling hungry and want to make some instant dishes? Cactus Salad would be an enticing treat for any food lover. Blending taste and health, Maria presents a delightful and easy way of making this quick dish. - 95.3786
Low Carb Layered Salad
Do you like including salads in your menu? Here's a must try recipe for you. Watch the chef share his personal favorite recipe to make this Low Carb Layered Salad. It is simple and full of flavor, try it today. - 92.8095
Why not plan your weekday meal with some Veggie Fajita.? Watch this video and learn how to make very healthy, delicious and yummy fajita. There is always something really good about an aromatically enticing plate of veggie fajitas. The taste, the smell and... - 88.8658
Prickly Pear Cactus Salad
For a unique and easy to make salad recipe that everyone is sure to love, watch this video and get ready to garner compliments! Watch to know more! - 86.8971
Latin Salad With Avocado Guacamole
For a simple yet very elegant and tasty salad recipe, with an equally tasty guacamole, watch this video and learn to make a tasty treat for all your loved ones. Watch to know more! - 85.4834
Low Cal Enchilada Salad
Want to treat yourself or your dear ones with exotic Mexican food, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out chef Jeanie making healthy and low calorie Enchilada salad with taco meat and enchilada sauce. Healthy and hearty treat! - 84.1641
Vegetarian Mexican Dinner - Lasagna, Salad & Dessert
For all the Mexican food lovers, nothing can get better than this. Chef Bhal Dave arranges a special platter of Mexican dinner with Layered Poblano Vege Lasagna, Cuke Radhish & Tomato Salad & Layered Lime Cream Trifle Dessert. These toothsome dishes can be... - 65.5542
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905
Chayote And Tomato Salad
1. Cut chayote into thin slices and in halves.
2. Discard its seeds and cut the slices into thirds.
3. Insert the chayote slices into 2 quarts boiling water.
4. Cook 1 minutes.
5. Drain the water after 1 minute and place the slices in... - 51.0547
Layered Nacho Salad
Place tortillas on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 6 minutes; turn tortillas over, and bake an additional 6 minutes or until crisp.
Coat a medium saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until... - 44.1301
Mexican Chuck Vegetable Salad
1) In a salad bowl, mix all the vegetables.
2) Scatter chopped cilantro or parsley over it.
3) Add hot sauce, lime juice, and olive oil. Toss well.
4) Add salt and pepper and season. Toss again.
5) Serve immediately or serve chilled. - 43.984
Mexican Cucumber & Orange Salad Tray
With a vegetable peeler, peel lengthwise strips from each cucumber skin, leaving cucumbers with alternating patterns of green and white.
Thinly slice cucumbers and place in a bowl.
Add vinegar, oil, and salt; mix, cover, and chill for at least 1 hour.
Remove... - 43.6656
A healthy salad with a fruit base that is truly different. A quick and easy stir fry provides the base for this sweet and sour pineapple salad. The Mexican delight is a treat fit for all occasions. Try this unique recipe and do let me know how it turned out... - 42.4472
French Caesar Salad
Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes; place cubes on a baking sheet.
Coat cubes on all sides with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
Broil 3 inches from heat until browned on all sides, turning frequently.
Combine lettuce and cheese in a large... - 41.7381
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 40.4997
1 The day before serving the salad, prepare the salad dressing and set aside.
2 Place the hearts of palm, two-thirds of the sliced olives, the chopped scallions and cherry tomatoes in a large jar or plastic container. Add enough salad dressing to cover, then... - 40.4891
Tossed Jicama Salad
Soakthe red onion in salted water for 2 hours.
Arrange lettuce on a platter.
Top lettuce with onion and jicama.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour over the salad and mix gently. - 40.2712
Salad Nachos Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, stir together the refried beans and jalapeno peppers.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the lime juice and mustard. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and black pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in the corn oil. Mix until incorporated and set... - 40.1837
Santa Fe Coleslaw
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cabbage, cucumber, scallions, bell peppers, celery, carrot and onion.
In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and stir them until the sugar has dissolved.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
Let... - 38.863
Quick Mexican Potato Salad
Mix vinegar, oil and salt; stir in potatoes, carrots, beans and olives.
Cover and refrigerate, stirring occasionally, at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, toss vegetable mixture with parsley; drain.
Pour into lettuce-lined bowl.
Top with cucumber and tomato. - 38.7876
Mexican Cauliflower Romaine Lettuce And Pepper Salad
Separate lettuce leaves from head; rinse with cool water and dry well.
Stack leaves and cut crosswise to make 1/4- to 1/2-inch shreds.
Place in large salad bowl; add cauliflower and green pepper.
In a small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining... - 38.4862
Sweet Sour Dressing
1. In a jar combine paprika, celery seeds, dry mustard, salt, grated onion,sugar, vegetable oil and vinegar.
2. Cover the jar and mix it well. Chill the mixture for several hours before serving it.
3. Serve the dressing over salad. - 37.8669
Mexican Mixed Salad
1 Peel the avocado and remove the stone (seed), peel and deseed the tomatoes, and peel the cucumber and banana.
Cut all the vegetables into small, neat dice, and mix them together lightly.
2 Finely chop the mint and combine it with the oil, vinegar, chilli... - 37.6693
Caesar Salad is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 37.636
In mixing bowl combine beans, onion rings, and olives.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine salad oil, taco seasoning mix, vinegar, and sugar.
Cover and shake well.
Pour over bean mixture.
Cover and chill. - 37.1193
Mexican Potato Salad
In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside.
Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil.
Cook until almost tender, about 15 minutes.
Add carrots and cook until carrots and potatoes are tender; drain.
When cool enough... - 37.0306
Marinated Jicama Salad
1. Pare jicama; cut lengthwise into 8 wedges; cut wedges crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices.
2. Cut cucumber lengthwise in half; scoop out and discard seeds. Cut halves crosswise into 1/8 inch (3-mm) thick slices. ,
3. Combine jicama, cucumber and... - 36.6521
Mix salad greens with other salad ingredients.
Mix dressing ingredients together.
Pour on dressing and mix.
At last minute add 1/2 pkg.crumbled Fritos. - 35.9783
Romaine Caesar Salad
Crush garlic in a small bowl, pour over the oil, and let stand several hours.
Make croutons by browning the bread cubes in 1/4 cup of the garlic oil in a frying pan over medium heat, stirring often. (If you prefer, you can coat the bread cubes with the oil... - 35.0656
Ultimate Caesar Salad
1. Rinse romaine hearts and dry. Wrap in paper towels and refrigerate for several hours to crisp leaves.
2. Whisk the raw egg, garlic, lemon juice, Dijon, anchovies and oil together and pour into the bottom of a salad bowl.
3. Add the lettuce and hard-boiled... - 35.0471
Jicama Salad is a mouth watering recipe. An easy to prepare Jicama Salad wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 33.5744
Christmas Eve Salad
Put lettuce in large shallow bowl and arrange beets, oranges, apples, bananas, pineapple, and limes over it, sprinkling with sugar if sweetness is desired.
Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and peanuts over all.
Mix oil with vinegar and salt to taste. - 32.4818
Mexican Fiesta Salad
Line a serving bowl or platter with lettuce leaves. Pile beans in the center. Arrange olives, cucumber, tomatoes, onion and bell pepper around beans in an attractive pattern.
Place cheese, crumbled corn chips and Avocado dressing in three separate serving... - 32.3708
Jalapeno Cole Slaw
1. Combine cabbage, tomatoes, green onions, jalapenos, vinegar, honey and salt in serving bowl; mix well. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
2. Stir well immediately before serving. - 32.2609
Mexican Lettuce Salad
Cut bacon into 1/2" pieces; fry crisp and drain, saving drippings.
Combine lettuce, chopped eggs and crisp bacon, green onion, and sliced green pepper.
Heat vinegar with 1/4 cup bacon drippings, sugar, salt and pepper to boiling point.
Pour over vegetables - 32.0264
Easy Mexican Salad
Combine first 6 ingredients.
Heat vinegar, salt, and chili powder to boiling.
Pour over vegetable mixture; toss. - 31.4672
1. Preheat the oven to 475°. Dollop each tortilla chip with 1 teaspoon of the refried beans. Arrange the chips, bean-side up, in a single layer, on two large jelly-roll pans or edged baking sheets.
2. Top each chip with a slice of jalapeno pepper. Sprinkle... - 31.451
Mexican Cobb Salad
Place 2 cups mixed salad greens on each of 4 individual plates.
Arrange 1/4 cup tomato, 1/4 cup onion, 1/4 cup jicama, 1/4 cup bell pepper, 1/4 cup corn, 1/4 cup avocado, and one-fourth of beans in individual rows over the salad greens on each plate.
Sprinkle... - 31.2596
Mexican Potato Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients and mix well.
Season with salt and pepper.
Chill well before serving. - 30.3345
– In a salad bowl, combine kidney beans, corn niblets and pepper and set aside.
– In a small bowl, mix together all dressing ingredients. Pour over vegetables. - 29.8446
1 Combine all ingredients just before serving. Season lightly with salt. Spoon on top of the meat sauce. Garnish and serve. - 28.2314
Terrific Tex Mex Salad
In large bowl, combine all ingredients except corn chips, tossing well to coat with dressing.
Transfer to large serving tray; surround with corn chips. - 27.9973
Marinated Vegetable Salad With Blue Cheese Dressing
1 Cut the tomatoes into thin wedges. Slice cucumbers with skin on. Cut the onion crosswise into thin slices and separate slices into rings.
2 Pour on dressing 1 or more hours ahead of serving time, toss together and refrigerate. Do not discard excess... - 27.7562
In a bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Let stand for about 1 hour. Serve at room temperature. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator. - 26.324
Caesar Salad In Italian Dressing
1. Wash; then break up romaine into bite-size pieces. Place in large chilled salad bowl, along with bread sticks, broken into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. Add grated cheese and Italian dressing; toss all together well. - 25.7553
Mexican Avocado Salad
Stir taco sauce into avocado dip.
Serve cold on individual lettuce leaves and sprinkle lightly with garlic salt if desired. - 18.5944
Mexican Vegetable Salad Recipes By Category
Mexican Vegetable Salad Dish: