Mexican Cheese Dip
- » Mexican Turkey Cheese Dip
Mexican Turkey Cheese Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican turkey cheese dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican turkey cheese dip recipes.
Mexican Turkey Dip
This mexican turkey dip is a meaty dip prepared with cream cheese and ground turkey. A layered dip, the turkey is topped with salsa with cream cheese and sour cream mix on top. Finished with cheddar cheese, it is baked and garnished with black olives. - 44.3104
Mexican Chip Dip Ole'
1. Brown turkey and onion and drain.
2. Pour tomato sauce, chilies, jalapeno peppers, and cheese into slow cooker and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours or High 2 hours.
3. Serve warm with tortilla chips. - 32.4083
Layered Mexican Dip
Brown diced onion in chicken broth.
Add cooked ground turkey.
Stir retried beans into turkey mixture.
Spread into a 9x13 inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Sprinkle green chiles over top of turkey-bean mixture.
Spread 1/2... - 39.7089
Seven Layer Dip
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Brown meat and add the taco seasoning as instructed on the packet.
Place in the bottom of a 9 x12 casserole dish.
This is the bottom layer.
Next peel and mash avocados and mix well with the tomatoes, onion and cilantro.
Spread... - 42.187
Crumble the beef or turkey into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very little pink remains.
Stir and drain off the fat.
While the meat is cooking, core, seed, and coarsely chop the tomato.
Combine in a blender with the... - 42.97
Six Layer Taco Dip
Place zucchini in shallow 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at High for 3 to 4 minutes, or until tender, stirring once.
Let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
Drain thoroughly, pressing to remove excess moisture.
In same casserole, spread zucchini evenly ov - 31.7146
Turkey Enchiladas With Sour Cream
Rinse seeds from the chiles and chop; saute with the garlic in the 2 tablespoons oil, heated.
Peel and chop the tomatoes and add with the onions, 1 teaspoon of the salt, oregano, and water.
Simmer slowly, uncovered, until thick, about 30 minutes; set... - 40.3029
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a saucepan, heat oil.
3) Add onions and sauté until softened.
4) Place the turkey, chiles, oregano, tomato, peas and 1 cup Tomato Salsa.
5) Heat the mixture properly and place aside.
6) Take each... - 45.0993
Wash salmon and par dry. Boil, grill, or barbecue until thoroughly cooked and meat begins to flake. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make sauce, in a microwave-safe 1 quart bowl or a small sauce pan, mix together water,tomato paste, oil, chili powder,... - 42.5299
Turkey Enchiladas With Yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray two 11-by-7-inch glass baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of the margarine; saute onion and green pepper 3 minutes, until softened. Stir in turkey and chilies; set... - 38.31
Pauline's Cheesy Turkey Cutlets
Place butter in medium bowl.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 minutes, or until butter melts.
Place crackers in food processor or blender bowl.
Process until fine crumbs.
Stir in Mexican seasoning.
Dip each cutlet in melted butter and then in... - 40.9173
Just Dip It
Brown ground chuck or turkey.
Cut Velveeta cheese into slices.
Combine picante salsa, beef, and cheese in bowl.
Place bowl in microwave oven for ten minutes.
Note: stop microwave every two minutes to stir.
Enjoy. - 25.3945
Turkey And Bean Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add turkey and next 3 ingredients; cook until browned, stirring to crumble. Stir in beans, salsa, and salt; cook 1 minute. Stir in 1/2 cup cheese and... - 29.9848
Shrimp Stuffed Jalapeno Peppers
1. Stem off Jalapenos and slice in half. Clean of the veins and seeds.
2. Cut turkey Bacon strips into three.
3. Shell and devein the shrimp, slice in half-length wise.
4. Slather fat free cream cheese on Jalapeno.
5. Add a slice of... - 91.6548
Love Stricken Demise Enchiladas A.m.
1. Place ground turkey in mixing bowl.
2. Dice up the Chorizo and add to the turkey meat and mix well.
3. Grease a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil then add the meat mixture and cook until thoroughly brown.
4. While the meat is browning grease a... - 82.1811
Place undrained tomatoes, chili peppers, coriander seed, and the 1/2 teaspoon salt in blender container.
Cover; blend till mixture is smooth.
Add sour cream; cover and blend just till combined.
Combine chicken or turkey, cream cheese, onion, and... - 44.8456
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
In large saucepan cook onion and green pepper in the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine till tender.
Combine in a bowl with chopped chicken and green chili peppers; set aside.
In same saucepan melt the 3 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Blend in flour,... - 45.6183
Acapulco Chicken Enchiladas
Filling: Melt the butter in a skillet and add the ingredients.
Cook until heated through.
Sauce: Heat oil in a saucepan and cook onion and garlic 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer 30 minutes.
Pour through strainer.
To Assemble: Fry the tortillas... - 45.1189
Zippy Chicken Casserole
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Meanwhile, run water over broccoli to thaw.
For sauce, in a large saucepan melt margarine or butter.
Add onion and celery.
Cook till tender.
Stir in flour, pepper sauce, and pepper.
Add milk all at... - 40.4231