- » Mexican Turkey
Mexican Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican turkey recipes.
Taco Bell Turkey Carnitas
I know you've got a thousand packets of Taco Bell sauce around the house. Here's how to use them up and use those leftover Turkey Legs and Wings too. - 115.063
Crunchy Mexican Turkey Tidbits
Crunchy mexican turkey tidbits are prepared with ground turkey. Spiced and flavored with chili powder, cumin and garlic, the turkey tidbits are shaped into small meatballs and coated with crushed tortilla chips. Baked and served with a salsa-sour cream dip,... - 46.2744
Mexican Turkey Dip
This mexican turkey dip is a meaty dip prepared with cream cheese and ground turkey. A layered dip, the turkey is topped with salsa with cream cheese and sour cream mix on top. Finished with cheddar cheese, it is baked and garnished with black olives. - 44.3104
Mexican Turkey Hot Pot
In saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onion, garlic and hot pepper flakes, stirring, for 3 to 5 minutes or until softened.
Add potatoes, stock and oregano; cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
Add tomatoes, breaking up... - 38.107
Mexican Turkey In Chilli Cook-in-sauce
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Place the turkey and sweetcorn in a casserole.
Pour over the Chilli Cook-in-Sauce.
Cover, place in the oven and cook for 1 1/2 hours, until the turkey is tender.
Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of lightly salted... - 36.4065
Mexican Turkey Chili Mac
1. Take a large nonstick skillet, sauté turkey for 5 to 6 minutes over medium-high heat such that the turkey loses its pink color and drain it.
2. Then stir in taco seasoning, tomatoes, corn and macaroni, lower the heat to medium and cook for 4 to 5... - 35.2585
Mexican Turkey Patties
1. Prepare the grill so the coals are medium-hot.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a medium-size bowl and shape the mixture into 4 equal patties.
3. Grill the patties for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once. - 32.2473
1. Brush 12-inch plate with oil. Arrange turkey breast slices around edge of plate; sprinkle with chili powder
2. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 3 to 5 minutes, rotating plate 1/2 turn after 2 minutes, until juices run clear; drain.
3. Top each... - 27.5272
Mexican Turkey Recipes By Category