- » Mexican Tuna
Mexican Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican tuna recipes.
Tuna Salad – Mexican Version
This dish is like a tribute to the end of the Summer holidays. This is a jazzed up version of tuna salad with some Mexican influence. You can make the salad light or heavy; it is enturely up to you. Enjoy - 103.577
Comforting Tuna Noodle Casserole
If you are looking for a quick one-dish meal that is both comforting and low on cost, here’s your deal! Betty’s non-fussy, non-fancy tuna noodle casserole makes the ideal dinner choice after the heavy bingeing during the holidays. Plus, this quick,... - 101.912
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.2204
Healthy Tuna Wrap
This isn't your momma’s tuna salad sandwich. Chef Binks and Dr. Derek spike canned tuna with the flavors of the Tuscan –bright lemon juice, juicy tomatoes and crisp lettuce wrapped in a whole-wheat tortilla – for a craveable wrap that won’t weigh you... - 96.1222
Tuna Tartare And Rack Of Lamb
Looking for some exotic recipes for your special dinner? Look no further, as this recipe video of Tuna Tartare and Rack of Lamb will show you two fine dishes. You can prepare these dishes or get some ideas of how to prepare gourmet meals without any hassles. - 94.3021
Tuna Taco With Chipotle Sauce For Dinner
Want to enjoy a homemade spicy fanfare? Try tuna taco and garnish it with chipotle salsa to get the perfect Mexican cuisine at home. Easy detailing by Bhal Dave can help you to make this delicious dish in minutes. - 64.8181
Sopa De Albondiga Aka Fishball Soup
If you love tuna fish but do not know how to add variety in cooking them, try Bhal Dave's exotic fishball soup. The fish can be mixed with rice, eggs and spices in a simple and quick method. Just follow the video and enjoy great ways of serving the fishes. - 59.1618
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) From the tuna fish, drain all the oil.
3) In a sauté pan, put 1 tablespoon of tuna oil and add the onions. Saute till they are transparent and add the mushrooms. Keep cooking the... - 46.7947
Tuna Tacos With Corn Tortillas
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
3) Add the garlic and onion and sautÃ© till the onion has turned translucent. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
4) Add the tomato sauce, tomatoes,... - 46.1594
1. In a medium bowl toss together tuna, onions and salsa until combined.
2. Assemble tacos by sprinkling lettuce into each taco shell.
3. Among the tacos divide tuna mixture, along with garbanzo beans, tomatoes and olives.
4. Garnish as... - 40.2387
Zesty Tuna With Mexican Seasonings In Lettuce Cups
1 Preheat the oven to 375°
2 Cut the tortillas into 1/4-inch-wide strips. Place the strips on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until crisp.
3 Meanwhile, coarsely chop the tomatoes, carrots, scallions and cilantro (if using).
4 Place the tuna in a... - 39.5011
Tex Mex Tuna With Pineapple Cilantro Salsa
In a strainer over a small bowl, drain the pineapple.
Transfer the pineapple to another small bowl.
To the pineapple, add the cilantro or parsley; set aside.
To the juice, add the oil, cumin, nutmeg and pepper.
Spray the rack of a broiling pan with no-stick... - 37.4411
Zesty Tuna With Mexican Seasonings
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Place the tortilla strips on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until crisp.
2. Meanwhile, flake the tuna into a large bowl. Add the tomatoes, carrots, scallions, and cilantro, and toss together.
3. In a small bowl,... - 36.6059
Tuna Chilli Tacos
1. Warm the taco shells in a hot oven for a few minutes until crisp.
2. Mash the beans lightly with a fork, then stir in the fromage frais with the chilli sauce, onions and mint.
3. Fill the taco shells with the shredded lettuce, the bean mixture and tuna.... - 36.239
Ahi Tuna Burritos
1. Chop the cilantro.
2. Mince the onion.
3. Cut the fish into small pieces.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion, fish, chili powder, and garlic salt.
5. Stir the ingredients with a wooden spoon. As the fish begins to... - 36.008
Mexican Style Tuna Loaf
Mexican style tuna loaf is a light yet filling loaf that can be served for lunches. Prepared with canned tina and breadcrumbs, combined with eggs and chopped green pepper and onions, the mexican tuna loaf is baked to cook. Flavored with lemon juice and... - 35.2068
In medium bowl combine tuna, celery, green onion, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
Stir in desired low-calorie or reduced-calorie salad dressing.
Spoon tuna mixture into taco shells; top with tomato, lettuce, and cheese.
Pass taco sauce. - 32.1592
Tuna Dip Mexicana
In a medium bowl, combine tuna, green onion, chilies and mayonnaise.
Stir in cilantro.
Season with lime or lemon juice.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 30.1515
Tuna Apple Tortilla Wraps
1. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoon of spread. Arrange apple slices down the center of the tortillas to within 1 inch of the edges.
2. Flake the tuna into a small bowl and combine with mayonnaise and pepper. Spoon tuna mixture over the apple slices.... - 26.4692