- » Mexican Tossed Salad
Mexican Tossed Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican tossed salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican tossed salad recipes.
Black Bean And Corn Salad
I love making this simple black bean and corn salad during the summer months as it's both refreshing and savory and super easy to prepare. You can also serve it as a salsa by digging in with chips or tostadas. Never forget to pair it with a chardonnay or... - 120.723
Mexican Sweet Potato Black Bean Salad
Cathi Dicocco joins Toni in the kitchen to make this south western inspired potato salad. A favorite at Cafe DiCocoa, in Bethel Maine. Pack it for a picnic celebration this weekend. - 117.845
High Raw Mexican Summer Salad
This salad is a Fiesta for your mouth!!! The salad bowl is a piñata with all of nature’s candies and treats; fresh, organic and raw with greens, rainbow colored veggies and a tangy spicy dressing. Some days you need to let your taste buds know that you... - 116.853
Raw Macho Taco Salad
Sometimes, you just gotta have a little MaChOnEsS in your life, or a little UMPH to make you feel macho! This taco salad is simple and just what you need to feel a little adventurous in your week! It takes ten minutes to make, and it is ROC'N awesome! Enjoy! - 115.594
Looking for a nice nutrition packed salad idea? Then take a look at this jicama salad recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines a couple of vegetables together with jicama and makes a great tasting salad. Very healthy solution for those on a raw... - 99.108
Citrus Salad With Jicama And Pomegranate
1. Segment orange, and slice pomegranate as shown in the video.
2. For dressing, in blender, add ancho chilli pepper, salt pepper mix, lime juice, and olive oil. Blend well.
3. In large mixing bowl, add orange segments, jicama, chives,... - 89.6419
Low Cal Enchilada Salad
Want to treat yourself or your dear ones with exotic Mexican food, here is a recipe just right for you. Check out chef Jeanie making healthy and low calorie Enchilada salad with taco meat and enchilada sauce. Healthy and hearty treat! - 84.1641
Mexican Kale Salad
1. Combine kale leaves and guacamole.
2. Add tomatoes, onion, red pepper and red cabbage.
3. Toss it well.
4. Serve it as an appetizer. - 79.774
Beef And Potato Salad With Avocado And Chipotle Chiles
1) Dressing: In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add the olive oil, vinegar, salt and black pepper together.
2) Cover the jar and shake, until thoroughly blended.
3) Salad : In a large saucepan, bring 1 1/2 quarts of water to a boil.
4) ... - 49.3094
Bean Avocado Salad
1. Drain beans and empty into a large bowl.
2. Add onion and toss well.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, chili powder, salt, garlic salt, and pepper.
4. Whisk with a fork to blend.
5. Pour dressing over... - 49.2138
1) Line a large salad bowl with lettuce leaves, keep aside.
2) In a food processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the potatoes until sliced.
3) Then individually slice the onion, celery, green pepper and olives in the processor bowl.
4)... - 49.0167
Caesar Style Salad
1) Rub the salad bowl with a garlic clove.
2) Place the lettuce in the bowl.
3) Sprinkle salt, pepper, oregano and cheese.
4) Lightly tossed to mix together.
5) Mix in vinegar, egg and turn the salad until no trace of egg is visible.
6)... - 48.7561
Squid Salad With Lemon And Fresh Mint
1) In a large saucepan, add water and bring it to a boil.
2) Add the Shellfish Boil and squid to cook for 1 minute over heat.
3) Remove the pan from the heat and set it on a rack.
4) Let the squid cool in the liquid for 30 minutes or until tepid.... - 47.6088
Paillard Of Veal With Bitter Greens
1) Remove and discard the tough outer leaves from the chicory, escarole and romaine.
2) Discard the strong central ribs and separate the heads into individual leaves.
3) Cut these leaves into bite-size pieces.
4) In a large bowl, combine the... - 47.2938
Spicy Taco Salad
1. Pluck lettuce leaves from the head and wash them thoroughly.
2. Place them in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes until ready to serve.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
4. When hot but not smoking, crumble in the... - 47.2512
San Marco's Chili Pepper Penne Salad
1. Into a pan add water and cook the pasta as per directions on the package.
2. Take a colander, add the pasta when al dente and rinse with cold water such that it is cool to touch.
3. In a large mixing bowl add the pasta well after draining well.
4.... - 46.4638
Mexican Salad Bowl
1) Stone the avocado and peel.
2) In medium bowl, using potato masher crush the avocado with lemon juice.
3) Stir in cream, oil, sugar, salt and chilli powder and mix well.
4) Cover with plastic film and refrigerate, for several hours or... - 46.3089
Mexican Orange Roughy Salad
1. To prepare the fish thaw if frozen and cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. In a large skillet combine water and salt and bring to boiling.
3. Add fish, return to boiling and reduce heat.
4. With cover let it simmer for 3 to 6 minutes until... - 45.9647
1) In a large kettle or Dutch oven, place the chicken and cover with water.
2) Sprinkle with the seasoned salt and pepper, 1/2 cup chopped onion and parsley, bring to a boil, then simmer covered for 45 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
3)... - 45.6011
Spicy Chopped Salad With Tortillas
1) Cut the vegetables and leaves, as desired
2) In a bowl, combine first 5 ingredients and mix with tortill chips.
3) In another bowl, mix taco sauce, cilantro or parsley and lime juice.
4) Whisk olive oil in taco sauce dressing until... - 45.5445
Mexican Salad With Avocado Dressing
The night before, combine dressing ingredients in a jar.
Leave overnight at room temperature.
The next day, strain the dressing; discard chilies and garlic.
Set aside a little of the dressing.
Pour the rest of the dressing into the bottom of a salad bowl.
Cut... - 45.2642
Mexican Mixed Salad
Cut peel and white membrane from orange and cut orange into thin slices; set aside.
Mix lettuce with onions.
Cut meat into julienne strips and mix half into greens.
Stir together oil, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, sugar, chili powder, and coriander; pour... - 44.9525
1) In a large bowl, add first 7 ingredients to combine by stirring.
2) Cover with a lid and place inside the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours.
3) Just before serving, place lettuce, celery, pimiento, and olives into the bowl.
4) Gently toss the... - 44.4448
Mixed Greens With Polenta Croutons And Gorgonzola
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, bring 2 1/4 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Add 1 teaspoon of the salt and stir in the polenta. Cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the polenta thickens. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, stirring... - 43.9847
Mexican Chuck Vegetable Salad
1) In a salad bowl, mix all the vegetables.
2) Scatter chopped cilantro or parsley over it.
3) Add hot sauce, lime juice, and olive oil. Toss well.
4) Add salt and pepper and season. Toss again.
5) Serve immediately or serve chilled. - 43.984
1) In a small bowl, mix together onion and 1/2 lime.
2) Allow the onions to rest 30 minutes.
3) In a large bowl, place the lobster meat and add juice of 2 limes and toss.
3) Stir in olive oil to the lobster meat and toss.
4) Stir in remaining... - 42.8194
Mexican Chicken And Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and set aside.
Slice carrots diagonally; cut slices into thin strips.
Add to pasta.
Combine dressing and next 4 ingredients.
Add to pasta mixture; toss well.
Add chicken and remaining... - 42.6138
Mexican Chicken Salad
1) In medium mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except lettuce and tortilla.
2) Toss well to combine.
3) Use a chilled serving plate to line with lettuce.
4) Spoon the chicken mixture onto center of lettuce.
5) Serve the salad with tortilla. - 42.576
Jicama Fruit Salad
1) Take a small bowl and combine together all dressing ingredients in it. Blend nicely.
2) Take a medium bowl and combine together strawberries, pineapple and jicama.
3) Pour the dressing over fruit mixture and toss lightly.
4) Line 4 salad... - 42.0751
1. In a saucepan, cook ground beef and taco seasoning mix according to package directions.
2. Remove pan from heat, and keep warm.
3. In a large salad bowl, add tomatoes and avocado; toss gently.
4. Right before serving, add lettuce and... - 42.0185
French Caesar Salad
Cut bread into 1/2-inch cubes; place cubes on a baking sheet.
Coat cubes on all sides with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder.
Broil 3 inches from heat until browned on all sides, turning frequently.
Combine lettuce and cheese in a large... - 41.7381
Mexican Chef Salad
Combine chuck, lettuce, onion, beans, tomatoes, avocado, Dorito chips and cheese.
Add Thousand Island dressing and toss again.
This is good for a late snack with French bread. - 41.6829
1) In a small mixing bowl, mix together the avocado and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Keep aside.
2) In another large mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients except lettuce. Toss well.
3) On this, add the avocado mixture and mix well.
4) Serve... - 41.6667
White Bean Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in all the ingredients but not the lettuce leaves. Toss well.
2.Refrigerate covered for a minimum of 30 minutes.
3.Take a serving platter and line it with lettuce.
4. Spoon in the bean mixture over the... - 41.3104
Mexican Marinated Squash
1. In a small ziplock plastic bag, mix together vinegar, cilantro, garlic powder, cumin, onion powder, olive oil, salt and pepper; seal the bag and shake well to blend
2. Add zucchini, green onions and squash, seal the bag and allow to marinate in the... - 41.292
Avocado Salad With Grapefruit And Bacon
1. Blanch the bacon in a small pan of simmering water until the fat is translucent, about 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
2. With a sharp knife, remove all the white pith and the outside membrane from the grapefruit. Remove the sections by cutting between the... - 41.0625
Black Bean Salad
Combine oil, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno, garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add beans and onions; toss well to coat.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, add peppers and tomatoes.
Garnish with sliced avocado. - 40.9808
Tossed Jicama Salad
Soakthe red onion in salted water for 2 hours.
Arrange lettuce on a platter.
Top lettuce with onion and jicama.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
Pour over the salad and mix gently. - 40.2712
Salad Nachos Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, stir together the refried beans and jalapeno peppers.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the lime juice and mustard. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and black pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in the corn oil. Mix until incorporated and set... - 40.1837
Mexican Chef's Salad
In large salad bowl combine lettuce, carrot, and celery.
Arrange chicken, ham, tomatoes, and green onion atop.
In heavy saucepan combine cheese and milk.
Cook and stir over low heat till cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
Stir in chilies and olives.
Just... - 39.9787
Mexican Shrimp Salad
1) Mix together lime juice with olive oil, salsa, and cilantro.
2) Then, take a large bowl and toss cucumber, avocado with the shrimp and salsa dressing.
3) Place lettuce on 2 large plates and put shrimp salad on it.
4) Garnish it with... - 39.5067
Mexican Dinner Salad
1) In a large bowl, add first 5 ingredients. Combine well and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, add tomato juice, vinegar, oil, and sugar. Mix well to dissolve the sugar.
3) Drizzle the dressing over salad to toss well.
4) Serve the salad... - 39.4894
Prawn And Jicama Salad
1) Apply some 1 tablespoon lemon juice on half avocado.
2) In a bowl, toss other jicama, avocado and prawns together and then place them in two salad plates.
3) Blend cilantro, avocado with lemon juice and yogurt in a food processor.
4) Add salsa,... - 39.2094
Santa Fe Coleslaw
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cabbage, cucumber, scallions, bell peppers, celery, carrot and onion.
In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and stir them until the sugar has dissolved.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
Let... - 38.863
Peppy Taco Salads
1) In a saucepan, cook the ground beef until brown in color.
2) Drain off the fat.
3) Add the salsa and heat through.
4) In the serving place, place lettuce or mixed greens
5) Pour a spoonful of meat mixture over lettuce or greens.
6)... - 38.511
Mexican Cauliflower Romaine Lettuce And Pepper Salad
Separate lettuce leaves from head; rinse with cool water and dry well.
Stack leaves and cut crosswise to make 1/4- to 1/2-inch shreds.
Place in large salad bowl; add cauliflower and green pepper.
In a small jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining... - 38.4862
Mexican Chick Pea Salad
Mix first 7 ingredients.
Add oil and vinegar and toss lightly.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve on greens. - 37.6193
Fajita Steak Salad
In small bowl, blend steak sauce, salsa, 2 tablespoons oil and vinegar; set aside.
In large skillet, over medium-high heat, saute peppers, onion and garlic in remaining 1 tablespoon oil until tender. In large nonmetal bowl, combine pepper mixture, steak and... - 37.4972
Brown ground beef and onion.
Drain, add kidney beans and heat.
In large salad bowl, mix lettuce, tomato, avocado, and 1 cup of corn chips.
Add meat mixture.
Toss with dressing to taste.
Serve with remaining corn chips on the side. - 37.4193
Guacamole Salad With Veggies
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients, except lettuce. Toss well.
2) With torn lettuce, line a serving platter. Top the lettuce with the avocado mixture and serve immediately. - 37.0656
Hot Mexican Salad
Combine the first 7 ingredients in frypan and saute until lightly browned.
Melt the cheese in a double boiler and stir in the tomatoes.
Combine the lettuce and tomato, then toss with the hamburger mixture.
Add the corn chips and pour the cheese mixture over... - 37.0632
Greens With Beans And Chile & Drunken Beans
Rinse the spinach in a lot of water two or three times to remove any grit.
Drain off the excess water and tear the leaves into smaller pieces, if necessary, and place them in a bowl.
In a saute pan over medium-high heat, quickly saute the onions in the oil... - 36.849
1. Prepare the Creamy Avocado Dressing: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process the garlic until finely chopped. Turn the motor off. Add the green onions; process until the green onions are finely chopped.
2.... - 36.7072
1) In a salad bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Toss gently till well mixed.
3) Serve immediately. - 36.5584
Tossed Caesar Salad
Rub salad bowl with garlic.
Place lettuce in bowl; sprinkle with cheese and top with egg.
In small bowl combine oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire, salt and pepper; pour over salad.
Add diced toast.
Toss and serve immediately. - 36.1397
Salad With Hot Dressing
1. Place sweet corn, red kidney and green beans, red and green peppers, tomatoes and avocados in a salad bowl and toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place onion, chilies, garlic, coriander, cumin, vinegar and oil in a bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Drizzle... - 35.4693
1. Place avocado and lime or lemon juice in a small bowl and toss to coat.
2. Arrange lettuce leaves, tomatoes, green pepper, beans and avocado mixture attractively in two lunch boxes. Sprinkle with coriander and season to taste with black pepper. Cover and... - 35.3778
Mexican Tomato Salad
1. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, then into 1/4 -inch pieces. Do not peel. Boil in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
2. Cut eggs into large pieces. Place zucchini, eggs, and tomatoes in salad bowl. Add oil and combine thoroughly.
3. Add chili peppers,... - 35.2627
1. Cut beef into 2 x 1 x 1/4 Inch strips. Place in resealable plastic food storage bag. Combine lime juice, cilantro, garlic and chili powder in small bowl. Pour over beef; seal bag. Let stand for 10 minutes, turning once.
2. Cut bell peppers into strips. Cut... - 35.0486
Ultimate Caesar Salad
1. Rinse romaine hearts and dry. Wrap in paper towels and refrigerate for several hours to crisp leaves.
2. Whisk the raw egg, garlic, lemon juice, Dijon, anchovies and oil together and pour into the bottom of a salad bowl.
3. Add the lettuce and hard-boiled... - 35.0471
Cucumber Black Bean And Chayote Salad With Spice Tortilla Strips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine the tortilla strips with 1 teaspoon of the oil, the chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the cayenne in a bowl; toss well to coat. Spread the tortillas in a single layer on a jelly-roll pan and bake until crisp, 5 to... - 34.2402
Mexican Orange Salad
Place oranges, onions, almonds, chillies, coriander (cilanto) leaves and mint in a bowl, toss to combine and stand for 30 minutes.
Line a serving platter with spinach then pile salad on top. - 34.1094
Mexican Shrimp Corn Salad
Prepare shrimp according to package directions.
Reserve 6 whole shrimp; dice remaining shrimp.
Combine shrimp and next 7 ingredients in large bowl; toss gently. - 34.0997
Whisk lime juice, oil, garlic, honey, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
Add avocado, orange, and onion; toss to coat. - 33.6046
In large bowl combine jicama, cucumber, and orange.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and chili powder; toss to coat.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
Just before serving, sprinkle lightly with salt; toss.
Sprinkle lightly with additional chili powder, if desired. - 31.9545
Mexican Corn Salad
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl, toss well.
2.Cover and chill 8 to 24 hours. Stir well before serving. - 31.7603
Caesar Salad In Italian Dressing
1. Wash; then break up romaine into bite-size pieces. Place in large chilled salad bowl, along with bread sticks, broken into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. Add grated cheese and Italian dressing; toss all together well. - 25.7553
Mango Salsa (fresh Mango Salad)
Learn how to prepare flavorful Mango Salsa (Fresh Mango Salad Recipe). It can be enjoyed as a salad by itself, as a side dish with your main meal or as an appetizer/starter with chips or pita bread. - 0
Cheryls Home Cooking - Ceasar Salad With Home Made Dressing
This is a quick and easy salad to make. Home made dressing! This is such an awesome cool dish for the summer or anytime! I wanted to share my way of making dressing instead of buying dressing. It is so much better than store bought. Form my family to yours! - 0
Blt Caesar Pasta Salad ... Way To Easy, Yet So Good!
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water cook pasta for about 6 minutes or until al dente.
2. Drain pasta and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
3. Cook bacon and crumble it into small pieces.
4. In the large bowl, combine bacon and pasta, along with... - 0