- » Mexican Tortilla Dip
Mexican Tortilla Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican tortilla dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican tortilla dip recipes.
Avocado And Citrus Dip With Spicy Spuds And Tortilla Chips
1. Blend half the avocado flesh with the yogurt, lime and lemon juice and seasoning.
2. Dice the remaining avocado and gently stir into the whizzed mix with most of the lime zest.
3. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
4. Boil the potatoes for 6... - 45.1872
Cinnamon Tortilla Chips With Coffee Dip
Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges, and arrange in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
Combine sugar, cocoa, and cinnamon, stirring well.
Coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle half of sugar mixture over wedges.
Turn wedges, and... - 36.1779
You May Also Like!
Mexican Chorizo Salsa
A salsa is usual with some tortilla chips! But not a chorizo based salsa! This is a fresh salsa being made by Jeff which is more than just delectable! - 97.9689
Tortillas With Avocado Guacamole Dip
1 Sift the cornmeal, flour, salt and baking powder.
Rub in the lard (shortening) until the mix- ture is like breadcrumbs.
2 Add some of the water with the egg, to form a stiff dough. Knead it for a few minutes and then let it rest for 1/2 hour.
3 Take pieces... - 42.7276
Black Bean Dip With Tortilla Chips
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise,- discard seeds and membranes. Place bell pepper halves, skin sides up, on a foil-lined baking sheet,- flatten with hand. Broil 5 minutes or until blackened. Place bell pepper halves in a zip-top... - 34.3206
Guacamole With Tortilla Chips
Place tortilla wedges on a baking sheet; bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until crisp.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add avocado and next 6 ingredients.
Process until smooth.
Spoon into a bowl; cover and chill.
To serve, arrange 4... - 34.0643
Betty's Quickest Mexican-style Bean Dip
1. In a medium mixing bowl, add refried beans, diced tomatoes, Italian dressing, balsamic vinegar, and cilantro. Mix well.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator for 4 hours to chill and for flavor to infuse. You can also serve... - 0
Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip
If you are confused about what to make for the sudden party that you've organized, watch this video recipe of Four Layer Cheesy Fiesta Dip. It is a perfect recipe for parties and goes well with chips, breads and even veggies. Have fun! - 120.198
Chili Con Queso With Tortilla
In saucepan heat taco sauce, chili peppers, and garlic to boiling; reduce heat and simmer for S minutes.
Stir in cheese till melted.
Transfer to fondue pot; keep warm.
Use celery sticks or tortilla chips as dippers. - 26.2518
Homemade Tortilla Chips
1. Cut the tortillas into triangles or diamonds or strips.
2. To make salted tortilla chips, dissolve salt in water.
3. Sprinkle the water over the chips, shake off excess and place chips on paper toweling to dry
To fry the chips
4. In the meantime,... - 32.8738
1. Peel the avocado and mash it with a fork.
2. Mix the rest of the ingredients with the mashed avocado.
2. Serve with celery sticks or tortilla chips. - 27.2337
Mexican Chip Dip Ole'
1. Brown turkey and onion and drain.
2. Pour tomato sauce, chilies, jalapeno peppers, and cheese into slow cooker and cook with cover on Low for 4 hours or High 2 hours.
3. Serve warm with tortilla chips. - 32.4083