- » Mexican Torte
Mexican Torte Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican torte recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican torte recipes.
1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease and flour 8-inch (20-cm) springform pan.
2. Process 1/2 cup (125 mL) pecans in blender or food processor with on/off turns until very finely ground; do not overprocess or nuts will become oily. Grate 1 1/2 ounces (45 g)... - 43.3311
Mexican Wonder Torte
This Mexican wonder torte is popular with Mexican food lovers. This delicious and exotic dish wears a smart look and tastes great any time. - 38.7655
1. Make pastry: Sift flour, sugar, cocoa and salt into medium-size bowl; cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle water over; mix lightly with a fork just until dough clings together and leaves side of bowl clean.
2. Divide in... - 36.3387
Flour Tortilla Torte
Pour semisweet chocolate bits into top of double boiler.
Add 1 cup of sour cream and 1 tablespoon of the powdered sugar and heat over simmering water, stirring until chocolate is melted.
Place pan of sauce in cold water to cool; stir occasionally.
Set one of... - 32.7133
You May Also Like!
Margarita Ice Cream Torte
To Make Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Oil an 8 1/2- or 9-inch springform pan.
In a food processor with the metal blade, process cookies into crumbs.
Add butter and pulse until incorporated.
Set aside 2 tablespoons for garnish and press remainder into bottom... - 39.1842
In a medium heavy saucepan melt the chocolate pieces over low heat, stirring often.
Stir in 2 cups of the sour cream.
Remove from heat.
Place one tortilla on a serving plate.
Spread about 1/3 cup of the chocolate mixture atop.
Repeat with eight... - 36.0398
Chocolate Tortilla Torte
Melt chocolate chips over hot water or low heat.
Add sour cream, powdered sugar and cinnamon.
Spread mixture over each tortilla, layering tortillas one on top of another.
Frost top and edges.
Sprinkle grated milk chocolate bar over top and... - 34.2844
Chocolate Cream Tortilla Torte
1. For pudding, in a heavy medium saucepan combine sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Stir in milk. Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Remove mixture from heat. Gradually stir about 1... - 33.2157
Kahlua Rum Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cream butter and sugar and then beat in egg yolks.
3) Beat the egg whites until stiff and then keep aside.
4) Sift flour with salt, baking powder, and spices.
5) Stir in Kahlua, rum, and sour cream.
6)... - 45.8144
Mexican Pork Chops
Mexican Pork Chops is a unique and winning pork preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Mexican Pork Chops. - 35.3982
Cook the onion and garlic in the olive oil five minutes, but do not brown.
Add the meat and cook, stirring, until it loses its red color.
Add the tomatoes, water, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
Simmer forty five minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350... - 41.8378
Mexican Torte Recipes By Category