- » Mexican Tomato Soup
Mexican Tomato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican tomato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican tomato soup recipes.
Mexican Tortilla Soup
This Mexican Tortilla Soup is a must try for all the soup lovers. This soup boasts of its rich ingredients and some very aromatic spices. Watch and learn how to make this soup from this video. Enjoy! - 90.9628
Tomato Tortilla Soup
Soup lovers, behold! Here is a recipe video you will enjoy making! Tomato Tortilla Soup is a nourishing soup but the best part about its appetizing looks! Fried Tortilla, cheese, cream, cilantro and avocado making it a soup to die for! Check it out! - 83.2844
Tomato Basil Soup With Salsa
1. In a bowl, add garlic olive oil, pepper and 1 tablespoon of basil
2. With the back of a spoon crush the garlic and mix well. Keep aside for flavors to blend.
3. To blanch the tomatoes add them to a pan of boiling water for 1 minute.
4. Drain... - 47.6433
Red Pepper And Tomato Soup
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375 degree Fahrenheit.
2. Take a roasting pan and coat bottom of the pan with 1 tablespoon oil.
3. In the roasting pan, put in the peppers, tomatoes, and garlic, and toss the vegetables to coat with the oil.
4.... - 47.4583
Marvelous Mexican Soup
Saute garlic and onion in oil in a medium-size soup pan.
Add sugar and chili powder.
Add tomato puree and broth.
Simmer 30 minutes.
Mix 4 tablespoons chili peppers with cornstarch in bowl.
Add to soup.
Simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Put 1-1/2 cups sour... - 46.0937
Mexican Tomato Lime Soup
In a soup pot on low heat, saute the garlic and cumin in the oil for a minute.
Be careful not to brown the garlic.
Stir in the tomato juice, fresh tomatoes, lime juice, and cilantro.
Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for several minutes.
Add Tabasco to... - 42.9495
Mexican Foam Soup
1) In a saucepan, add butter to melt on medium heat.
2) Add onion and green pepper to cook until tender.
3) Stir in soup, milk, and red pepper.
4) Heat the soup mixture, without allowing to boil.
5) Beat the egg yolk and stir in little hot soup into... - 41.9206
Spiced Tomato Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter and oil until sizzling. Add the onions and toss to coat. Cover the saucepan and "sweat" the onions over medium heat, tossing occasionally, until slightly softened, 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Add the leeks and garlic and toss to... - 41.7247
Sopa De Fideo Vermicelli
Grind garlic and spices.
Add a little water; set aside.
Break up vermicelli.
In skillet on low heat, add oil and vermicelli; fry until golden brown.
Add spices, tomatoes, bell pepper, salt, and boiling water; simmer 15-20 minutes.
1 1/2 cups white rice may be... - 40.8388
Chilled Tomatillo Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan, and add the chilies and onion.
Cook about 10 minutes.
Add the tomatillos and broth.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until tomatillos are tender, about 15 minutes.
Season with salt.
Transfer soup to a blender... - 40.2475
Fresh Tomato Gazpacho
1. Seed and finely chop 1 tomato; reserve.
2. Coarsely chop remaining 5 tomatoes. Combine 1/2 of these tomatoes, 3/4 cup (180 mL) tomato juice and the garlic in blender container; process until smooth. Press through sieve into large bowl; discard seeds.... - 39.5216
Huevos Rancheros With Tomato Soup
1. In a skillet, heat butter and sautÃ© onion, chili and garlic until tender.
2. Stir in soup and water; bring the mixture to boiling.
3. Break and slip eggs into soup sauce.
4. cook covered over low heat until egg whites are firm.
5. Serve... - 39.4187
Place all the ingredients in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Refrigerate until cold, at least an hour.
When serving, pass the garnishes around in separate bowls. - 38.6837
MELT butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add bell pepper, onion and cumin; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in broth, salsa and corn. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 5 minutes.
HEAT vegetable oil in medium skillet over... - 36.248
Tomato Soup Chili Con Carne
1 In a skillet, melt butter and fry pepper and onion.
2 Add in the meat and brown well.
3 Stir in the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
4 Simmer for about 90 minutes.
5 Serve garnished with parsley and lemon slices. - 35.5065
Mexican Style Gazpacho
1. In food processor, combine tomatoes, cucumber, onion, bell pepper, garlic, cilantro and vinegar; pulse briefly, just until vegetables are chunky. Pour into large bowl; stir in vegetable juice. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
2. Just before... - 35.3294
Tomato-pepper Bream Soup
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat; add tomatoes and peppers, and cook until peppers are limp.
Add broth and simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
Stir in milk; add salt and hot pepper seasoning to taste.
Mix in cheese and ladle soup... - 31.0389
Mexican Tortilla Soup
1. Remove the stem and seeds of pepper.
2. Char tomato, onion, and pepper. Chop, and set it aside.
3. Place a large pot on flame and pour canola oil in it.
4. Add onion, garlic, and salt. Saute.
5. Drop tomatoes and pepper. Cook on... - 0
Mexican Tomato Soup Recipes By Category
Mexican Tomato Soup Dish: