- » Mexican Tomato
Mexican Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican tomato recipes.
Pasta With Mexican Chicken Meatballs In Jalapeno N' Tomato Sauce
Put all the ingredients for the meatballs in a mixing bowl.
With your hands, squeeze the ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
With a... - 44.3958
Mexican Tomato Salad
1) Clean chillies, split and deseed. Soak in cold salted water for about 1 hour.
2) Drain out water and slice finely.
3) Wash and peel fresh tomatoes.
4) Halve the tomatoes and take out the seeds.
5) Cut the pieces into chunks.
6) Mix it gently with... - 42.6607
Mexican Chicken With Tomato Raisin Sauce
In one saute pan, cook sausage until it's cooked through but not brown or crispy, then drain on paper towels.
In the other saute pan, over medium heat, add oil and cook onion, raisins, and pepper 5 minutes.
Add fresh and canned tomato, wine, and... - 41.6785
Mexican Tomato Salad
1. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, then into 1/4 -inch pieces. Do not peel. Boil in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain well.
2. Cut eggs into large pieces. Place zucchini, eggs, and tomatoes in salad bowl. Add oil and combine thoroughly.
3. Add chili peppers,... - 36.4293
Mexican Tomato Sauce
1. Put onion, tomato, garlic and chillies in a blender or food processor. Make a puree.
2. Heat oil, add tomato mixture/cook over low heat for 15 minutes. Add stock and stir well.
3. Add salt, oregano, cloves and cinnamon. Simmer over low heat for another 15... - 32.9691
Mexican Tomato And Onion Salad
Layer one-third of lettuce, tomatoes, and onion in salad bowl; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Chill until ready to serve.
Combine oil and vinegar; pour over salad. - 28.0007
Mexican Style Tomato Sauce
In a blender puree the tomatoes with the onion, the garlic, and the chilies.
In a large skillet heat the oil over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking, add the tomato puree, and cook the mixture, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Season... - 22.2224
Mexican Tomato Recipes By Category