- » Mexican Tomatillo
Mexican Tomatillo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican tomatillo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican tomatillo recipes.
Home Made Salsa With Tomatillo
Take a look at this delicious homemade salsa recipe which takes just few minutes to prepare. Watch the video to check out step by step instructions on making salsa with tomatoes, cilantro and onion. Do not miss out some quick tips the lady chef mentions on... - 127.15
Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
Tomatillos are also known as husk tomatoes – although they are only relatives of the tomato. They come covered in a husk and are quite sticky when peeled. A simple rinse will take care of this. Tomatillos are tart and used for green Mexican salsas. Although... - 118.629
Salsa Cruda De Tomatillo
If you love Mexican dishes, you must have tasted Tomatillo sauce. With this recipe video, now you can prepare this of your own. It is one of the finest dishes that can be served along with your tacos. This dish is well accompanied with the tacos. Chef Alicia... - 115.622
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 113.619
How To Make Baked Fish With Tomatillo Salsa And Sour Cream
When you are looking for quick side dishes, try making some Tilapia with tomatillo salsa and sour cream sauce. It will turn out into an amazing dish to serve with other meat or vegetable dishes. In this video, the chef demonstrates the easiest way to bake... - 93.9543
Simple Tomatillo Salsa
All the Mexican food lovers pay attention, here is a recipe that can help you learn tomatillo salsa. This one has fabulous flavor and wonderful taste. It tastes amazing with enchiladas, tacos and many other dishes. Watch the video and try making tomatillo... - 89.7025
Quick Tomatillo Sauce
Want to make a delicious Mexican salsa at home? Tomatillo sauce is the way to go! This is one of the authentic Mexican food delights and tastes great when eaten fresh. It can be made in minutes and is a great accompaniment with grilled non vegetarian delights. - 78.941
Black Bean Soup With Roasted Tomatillo Salsa
1) Lightly brush the husked tomatillos with oil.
2) In a heated cast-iron skillet, roast the tomatillos over a medium-high heat, until softened and lightly charred.
3) Roughly chop the tomatillos, then tranfer into a bowl with just a little... - 47.3445
Seared Beef Filets With Drunken Beans And Smoky Tomatillo Sauce
1. In a saucepan, drain and rinse the beans before preparing.
2. Fill the saucepan with enough water to cover the beans by 1 or 2 inches.
3. Heat the saucepan and bring the beans to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 1 1/2 to 2... - 46.7983
Shredded Beef With Avocado Tomatillo Salsa
1.Preheat oven to 325Â°F (165Â°C).
2. Rub roast with the salt and pepper.
3.In a heavy ovenproof baking dish with a tight-fitting lid place roast.
4.Crush and crumble the ancho chiles over the roast and add onion halves, garlic,... - 45.9767
Grilled Swordfish With Tomatillo Salsa
1. Prepare the salsa by removing the papery husks of the tomatillos. The tomatillos are then chopped into small pieces.
2. Chop or process the onion, garlic, Anaheim, jalapeno chilies and the cilantro to a coarse paste.
3. Mix the tomatillos... - 44.1756
Baked Chicken With Tomatillo Rice
Heat oil in a large skillet and brown the chicken.
Remove and set aside.
Add the onion, garlic and rice to the skillet.
Cook until rice is a golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Transfer to a baking dish, place chicken... - 44.1066
1) Preheat oven at 450°.
2) On a baking sheet place the tomatillos.
3) Place the baking sheet inside oven to bake for 10 minutes.
4) Let it cool after removing from oven.
5) Discard the husks and rinse the tomatillos.
6) In the food... - 40.7124
Chilled Tomatillo Soup
Heat the oil in a large saucepan, and add the chilies and onion.
Cook about 10 minutes.
Add the tomatillos and broth.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until tomatillos are tender, about 15 minutes.
Season with salt.
Transfer soup to a blender... - 40.2475
Baked Mahi Mahi With Tomatillo Salsa
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
Combine lemon juice and sesame oil; brush mixture evenly over both sides of each fillet.
Place fillets in an 11 x7x1 1/2 -inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake,... - 36.9815
Baked Mahi Mahi With Tomatillo Salsa
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and chill thoroughly.
2. Combine lemon juice and sesame oil; brush evenly over both sides of fillets. Place fillets in an 11- x 7- x 1 1/2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at... - 36.611
Soft Crab Tacos With Tomatillo & Lime Salsa
1. To prepare tomatillo & lime salsa, in a medium-size bowl, combine tomatillos, green onion, lime peel, lime juice, sugar, and salt; set aside. (At this point, the salsa can be covered and refrigerated for up to 4 hours; stir before serving.)
2. Brush... - 35.9919
Pepper Jack Chicken Enchiladas With Tomatillo Sauce
Inside their papery skins, tomatillos resemble small green tomatoes, and they have a tasty, tart flavor. Charred with jalapeños and then blended with cilantro and cream, they add a distinct and wonderful flair to these chicken- and veggie-packed enchiladas.... - 35.2424
1. In medium saucepan, heat oil; add onion and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Add broth, tomatillos and jalapeno pepper; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low; simmer, partially covered, 7 minutes.... - 33.9626
Tomatillo Jicama & Apple Salad
Core apples and cut each into 15 or 16 thin wedges.
Dip into lime juice to coat.
Peel jicama; cut in half, then cut into 30 or 32 thin wedges.
Remove and discard stems and husks from tomatillos; rinse tomatillos and pat dry, then cut to make 30 or 32 thin... - 32.0596
Salsa De Tomatillo
Make this sauce the day before the picnic.
Saute onion in oil until clear.
Season with salt, oregano, and chili to taste.
Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until the flavors are blended - 30.8255
Green Tomatillo Sauce
Combine onion, almonds, and oil in a pan over medium heat and cook, stirring, until onion is limp and almonds are lightly browned.
Whirl tomatillos and their liquid in blender until mixture is fairly smooth (or rub through wire strainer, using all liquid and... - 29.6342
Tortilla De Puerco Con Salsa Tomatillo
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Generously butter 3-quart rectangular casserole.
Combine sour cream, chilies and olives and blend well.
Alternate layers of tortillas, pork, zucchini and sour cream mixture in baking dish, ending with layer of tortillas topped with... - 28.7241
Chipotle Tomatillo Salsa
Place the tomatillos, garlic, sugar, and salt in a food processor or blender.
Blend until mostly pureed.
Add the chipotles, adobo sauce, and cilantro leaves and blend briefly, leaving the salsa just a little textured. - 27.2292
Rinse tomatillos; arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast in a 500° oven until slightly singed (about 15 minutes).
In a blender or food processor, whirl tomatillos with cilantro and chile.
Stir in broth and lime juice; season to taste... - 25.652
Roasted Corn Quesadillas With Tomatillo Salsa
1. Prepare Tomatillo Salsa.
2. Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add corn, and saute 3 minutes or just until corn begins to brown. Add bell pepper and saute 1 minute; remove from pan and set aside.
3. Brush 1 side of each... - 25.6113
Spicy Salsa De Tomatillo
1. Discard husks and rinse tomatillos. In a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan, combine tomatillos and 2 cups water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover and simmer until tomatillos are soft when pressed, 7 to 10 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer tomatillos to a... - 25.5984
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl; cover and chill. - 24.2962
Betty's Salsa Verde
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Salsa Verde. This sauce will be used as a dip in the next video posted in bettyskitchen. - 0
Lynn's Tomatillo Salsa
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious Tomatillo Salsa that can be used as a dip for tostito chips or in a chicken enchilada dish. - 0
Salsa Verde On The Grille!
I hope you are all enjoying your summer and making the most of what has recently been, lovely weather (at least in NYC!)
Summer is a great time for parties and barbecue's and I hear so often from my clients that these little soirees are what... - 0
Healthy Braised Pork Tacos With Tomatillo Salsa Verde
For Braised Pork:
1. For pork rub, in mortar and pestle, combine chili powder, paprika, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, salt, chili flakes and ground black pepper. Grind it well.
2. In a mixing bowl, season pork with rub. Mix to coat well.
3.... - 0