- » Mexican Thick Soup
Mexican Thick Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mexican Thick Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mexican Thick Soup recipes.
Quick Mexican Chicken And Tortilla Soup
Winter time is perfect for steaming bowls of spicy soup and nothing is better than this simple and quick chicken tortilla soup. Watch this amazing video and join Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen for a great cooking experience. - 127.485
1 Combine chicken, water, onion, celery, salt and pepper to taste in a large pot or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 2 hours, or till chicken is tender.
2 Remove chicken and skim fat off broth. Strain broth, discarding all... - 37.6903
Mexican Fried Beans
Beans is pretty popular in Mexican cuisine finding its place as itself or for being used in dishes. Check out the recipe to make Fried Beans in a typical Mexican style with popular Mexican seasoning ingredients. Easy to make and great to have! - 105.276
In large saucepan saute onion and garlic in oil until golden brown.
Put in blender with tomatoes and process until smooth.
Pour into large saucepan and cook about 5 minutes or until thick.
Stir in broth and simmer 20 minutes.
Season with salt, chili powder... - 46.1638
MELT butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add bell pepper, onion and cumin; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in broth, salsa and corn. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 5 minutes.
HEAT vegetable oil in medium skillet over... - 36.248
Black Bean Soup With Salsa Cream
The compound responsible for a chili's "fire" is called capsaicin. Although capsaicin is largely concentrated in the chili's ribs, or inner white membranes, some of the heat is transferred to the attached seeds and flesh as well. To remove most of the ribs... - 43.0663
Corn, the very heart and soul of Mexican cooking, becomes something quite different when it is transformed into pozole, also known as hominy. Large, white corn kernels are treated with a softening solution of lime (calcium hydroxide), just as they are for... - 44.7728
1. Cut carrots lengthwise into halves; cut halves crosswise into 3-inch (8-cm) lengths. Cut squash crosswise into 1/4 inch (6-mm) thick slices.
2. Place carrots, stock, garlic, salt, oregano and cumin in 5-quart (5-L) Dutch oven; heat to boiling. Add chicken... - 36.1034
A spicy soup made with vegtables and chipotle style adobo sauce. - 38.827
Chili Soup Biscuits
1) Take a mixing bowl, to sift flour, baking powder and salt, all together. Add butter and use your fingertips to rub into flour mixture to make like coarse breadcrumbs.
2) Take a nonstick frying pan to cook bacon for 3-4 minutes over medium... - 43.4419
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium heat.
Add pine nuts and walnuts; cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in pan, add onion and garlic, and cook,... - 42.1528
Individual Mexican Chicken And Cornbread Casseroles
Individual Mexican Chicken And Cornbread Casseroles is a yummy dish that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served these unique Individual Mexican Chicken And Cornbread Casseroles last week for my in- laws and they loved it.... - 49.6494
Menudo has a great taste. Menudo gets its taste from beef mixed with onion and golden horminy, flavored with cinnamon. Menudo is inspired by many resturants around the world. - 44.525
Place beans in large pot filled half full of water.
Cook on medium low heat for 1 hour; add salt pork, ham or bacon, garlic, and salt.
Cook for 2 hours on medium heat.
Reduce heat to very low and cook 1 more hour.
Refill pot with water and add tomatoes,... - 37.0552
Cut meat into small pieces and put into saucepan with remaining ingredients, except sherry.
Simmer very gently for 1 hour, then strain through several thicknesses of muslin.
Add sherry, if used.
To clear consomme add a stiffly beaten egg white and clean egg... - 37.7525
Rich Fish Broth
1. Combine all ingredients except water in 6-quart (6-L) kettle. Add enough water to cover solids by 2 inches (5 cm). Heat over medium-high heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
2. Strain broth through sieve or colander lined... - 28.7381
Fragrant Corn Chowder
1. Take a 1-quart glass measuring cup and add milk to it. Microwave it for about 3minutes at high and keep the pitcher covered during the cooking time.
2. Take a 2-quart glass casserole and add butter, and onion slices into it and cook it uncovered... - 38.622
Creamy Corn Pepper And Yam Chowder With Salsa
Check out this interesting video that shares a super simple recipe to make creamy corn pepper and yam chowder with salsa. The video is impressive and would definitely add a special touch to your menu. Watch this video and pamper your family with this... - 114.005
Spicy Hot Chili
1. In a saucepan cook together meat, onion, and garlic till meat is browned; drain off the fat
2. In the same saucepan, combine together the un-drained tomatoes, beans, tomato juice, chili peppers, Worcestershire, paprika, sugar, salt, oregano, cumin,... - 41.1782
This is a Mexican dish which is a vegetarian version made by Chef Brian. There are steps to be followed in the recipe to the tee! Watch the video as Chef Brian makes this hearty warm soup! - 112.459
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Heat broth and tomatoes to boiling; stir in seasonings and cream-style corn.
Dissolve cornstarch in water and add.
Simmer until thick.
Add cheese, chicken and tortillas.
Simmer until cheese is melted.
Garnish with extra tortilla strips fried in small amount... - 34.8011
The Mansion On Turtle Creek Tortilla Soup
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add tortillas and garlic; saute until tortillas are crisp and garlic is golden brown, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Add onion puree and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until reduced by half.
Add tomato puree,... - 40.6094
Beef Fajita Soup
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the beef, broth, water, vegetables, tomato sauce, pinto beans, and cumin.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 8 to 8 1/2 hours, or until the beef is tender.
3. Stir in the black beans, seasoned salt, and... - 34.8014
Campbell's Beef Taco Bake
1. In medium skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat. Pour off fat.
2. Add soup, salsa, milk, tortillas and half the cheese. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Cover.
3. Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until... - 30.0943
Chile And Cheese Enchiladas
In a bowl combine sour cream, cottage cheese, onion soup, and green onions; set aside.
Fry tortillas in oil.
Spoon about 1/4 cup of sour cream mixture down center of each tortilla; top with 1 green chile strip, then add about 1/4 cup of the jack cheese.
Roll... - 35.4772
1. If using dried beans, put the beans in a medium bowl and add enough cold water to cover by 3 inches. Let soak overnight; drain. (Alternatively, place the dried beans in a medium saucepan and add enough water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil and cook... - 37.0299
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 50.9729
Chili Con Carne With Green Pepper
The chili con carne is a cooked beef chili made with green pepper and kidney beans. Prepared along with cayenne pepper and paprika for heat along with chili powder, the cili con carne is flavored with bay leavs and canned tomatoes. - 38.9172
1 In a blender or a food processor, place tomatoes, onion, garlic, stock, olive oil, vinegar and 1 tablespoon of the parsley.
2 Process until all ingredients are reduced to a lumpy puree. Add the red chile and salt to taste.
3 Chill for at least 2 hours... - 36.1383