- » Mexican Tea
Mexican Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican tea recipes.
Mexican Tea Cakes
Using metal blade, process nuts with on-off bursts until finely chopped; set aside.
Cut butter in small chunks.
With motor running, drop chunks down feed tube and process until creamy.
Add sugar and process for 2 seconds.
Add flour and process until mixture... - 42.0267
Mexican Tea Cakes
1. Heat oven to 325°F.
2. Blend together butter, sugar, orange peel, vanilla, and salt until light and fluffy. Stir in almonds and flour to make a stiff dough.
3. If dough is too soft to handle, chill for about 1 hour.
4. Roll dough into small balls with... - 38.7518
Mexican Tea Cakes
Beat butter until light and fluffy; beat in the 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, egg yolk, and almonds.
Gradually add flour to make a soft dough that you can shape with your hands.
Pinch off pieces of dough the size of a large walnut and roll between your hands... - 33.9371
You May Also Like!
The Mexican Thanksgiving Cocktail
It may be past thanksgiving but we have one more to shot for ya, and it has Tequila and bourbon. How can you not want to try this shooter!? Watch and learn how to make this cocktail from Derrick as he mixes up Tequila, and Wild Turkey Bourbon. Cheers! - 113.282
1. Chop the beef into small pieces.
2. Place the pieces of beef in a fruit jar. Add water to it allow to stand for 15 to 20 minutes to draw out the juice.
3. Place the juice on a trivet in a pan of cold water.
4. Heat the juice slowly... - 34.1768
Mexican Wedding Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a bowl blend butter and sugar to make it creamy.
3. Add flavoring and mix.
4. Put flour, salt and nuts in the mixture and stir well.
5. Divide the dough in two parts.
6. Add red food coloring to... - 43.601
Mexican Pecan Candy
Combine sugar, pecans, half and half and butter in saucepan; cook to hard-ball stage.
Remove from heat.
Add vanilla; beat until creamy.
Drop from tea- spoon onto waxed paper. - 29.1104
Mexican Tile Cookies
1) In a large bowl add butter, sugar, egg, salt and almond extract.
2) Beat well at medium speed till the mix turns creamy. Scraping the bowl often.
3) Reduce speed and add in the flour.
4) Continue beating till well mixed.
5) Equally divide the dough... - 49.7514
Quick And Easy Mexican-style Sausage And Eggs Breakfast Wrap
If you are looking for a quick, easy, tasty and portable breakfast dish that are just as delicious at the table or on the run, this is it. Enjoy a hearty morning meal with Betty's delicious Mexican-style sausage and eggs breakfast wrap. Follow the... - 117.008
Mexican Grilled Steaks
Mix marinade until well blended.
Marinate fish about 15 minutes, then grill, basting with leftover marinade. - 30.1662
Mexican Chicken Pie
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine chicken, garlic, corn, tomato paste, water, chili powder, 1 tea spoon salt, sugar and pepper in large skillet.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until heated; place in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sift cornmeal, flour, baking powder and... - 42.5939
Mexican Meatball Soup
In bowl combine egg, 1/2 cup chopped onion, cornmeal, half the chopped chili peppers, 1 clove garlic, the 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon oregano, and the 1/8 tea spoon pepper; add ground beef.
Using 1 rounded teaspoonful per meat ball, shape... - 42.9317
A spicy mexican soup, this recipe is a meat and vegetable soup made with baked ham. Prepared along with fresh veggies, the spicy mexican soup is herbed with thyme and parsley and spiced with hot green peppers and garlic. - 42.6673