- » Mexican Tarragon
Mexican Tarragon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican tarragon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican tarragon recipes.
Seared Fish With Tomato Tarragon Salsa
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl. Stir to blend and set aside.
2. Sprinkle both sides of fillets with blackened seasoning.
3. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Coat pan with cooking spray; add fillets, and cook 3 to... - 33.3404
Bring the stock to a boil.
Mix the chicken and vegetables together in a large saucepan, then mix in the egg whites and shells.
Gradually pour in the stock, beating all the time, then bring to a boil, still beating.
Immediately when boiling point is reached,... - 43.0899
Mash the tomalley and coral of each lobster with 1 tablespoon cognac.
Blend in 1/2 cup softened butter, 1/2 teaspoon tarragon and freshly ground pepper to taste. - 17.6468
New Mexican Hamburgers
1 Mix the beef with the next 8 ingredients. Shape into 4 flat patties. Broil in an oven or over charcoal to desired doneness.
2 Just before serving the burgers, melt a slice of cheese on top. Butter the buns and sprinkle with crushed tarragon or basil. Toast... - 34.0422
Make a marinade with the spring onions, wine, vinegar, seasoning and tarragon.
Marinate the beefburgers for several houfs.
Remove and add to marinade the diced avocado.
Heat the oil in a casserole, sprinkle with chilli powder and brown beefburgers quickly on... - 42.5283
Mexican Chicken Casserole
Place flour, 1 tablespoon salt and pepper in a paper or plastic bag and shake chicken in the bag piece by piece, until each is well coated.
Saute until golden in 1/2 cup butter.
Drain and arrange in bottom of earthenware... - 45.0565
Zesty Mexican Chicken Soup
1) In a soup pot, bring a mixture of chicken, chicken broth, and all vegetables and seasonings to a boil with the exception of corn and lemon juice.
2) Lower heat and simmer, covered for 20 minutes.
3) Mix in corn and cook, covered for about 2 minutes... - 42.2662
Beet Bisque With Apple Herb Salsa
1. Scrub beets. Put in a 5- to 6-quart pan with 2 quarts water. Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until beets are tender when pierced, 30 to 40 minutes.
2. Drain beets and immerse in ice water until cool enough to handle, about 5... - 33.1793
Iced Sorrel Soup
1. Discard the sorrel stalks; wash and drain the leaves. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over a low heat and add the sorrel. Cook for 5 minutes.
2. When the sorrel is soft, add 1 litre (1 3/4 pints) hot water. Season with salt and pepper. Cook,... - 24.8722
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees fhrenheit.
2 If the tamales are in paper wrappers, remove the wrappers and discard.
3 In a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish, place tamales.
4 Drain the tomatoes thoroughly, and reserve 2/3 cup... - 44.4033
Courgette And Potato Tortilla
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water for about 5 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan which can also be used under the grill. Add the onion and cook gently for 3-4 minutes until it is beginning to soften. Add the potatoes, garlic and... - 33.8672
Spiced Tomato Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter and oil until sizzling. Add the onions and toss to coat. Cover the saucepan and "sweat" the onions over medium heat, tossing occasionally, until slightly softened, 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Add the leeks and garlic and toss to... - 41.7247
Rocky Mountain Grilled Trout
1 Heat an outdoor grill or preheat a broiler.
2 Prepare the trout; rinse out the inside cavity and remove any excess membranes. Dry. Combine herbs and seasonings. Mix half with lime rounds and onion and place some in each cavity in layers. Drizzle half of the... - 33.1446
Creamy Scrambled Eggs
Are you looking for a delicious Creamy Scrambled Eggs recipe? It is a Mexican specialty, eaten as a Breakfast. You must try this recipe - 42.899
Black Bean Salad
1. In a large bowl whisk together the vinegar, corn oil, mustard, sesame oil, garlic, tarragon, salt and black pepper. Add the beans, celery and bell pepper, and toss well; set aside at room temperature.
2. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a medium-size... - 34.2356
Perfect Summer Chilled Gazpacho Soup
What better way to make the most of early autumn than this delightful Spanish soup. Bursting with fresh autumn flavors, this cold soup also make a great addition to your end-of-summer-party celebrations. Betty shares a sumptuous soup recipe that goes well... - 96.8533
Delicious Shrimp Salsa Verde Paired With Olvena Chardonnay
Juan Montalvo surely knows how to turn the simple into truly exotic, all in a healthy way. In this recipe, he whomps up a luscious shrimp salsa using chardonnay. A firework of gamut of strong flavors, this recipe is the ideal choice when looking to binge... - 97.6071
Hernosillo Snapper Stuffed With Shrimps
1 Rinse out red snapper and set aside. Shell shrimps and coarsely slice mushrooms.
2 Add shrimps and mushrooms to melted butter in a skillet. Add green onions, celery and herbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Saute until shrimps are pink and mushrooms... - 33.6477
Veal Roast With Salsa
Combine first 10 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
Unroll roast; trim fat from roast.
Rub roast with cut sides of garlic; roll roast, and tie securely at 2-inch intervals with string.
Sprinkle pepper over entire... - 41.5905
Mesquite-Grilled Pompano is a mouth watering grilled side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 34.9815
Chicken Tamale Pie
1. In a deep kettle, combine the chicken, water to cover, salt, peppercorns, celery and bay leaf. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer gently, skimming as necessary, until the chicken is tender, about thirty to forty-five minutes. Let the chicken cool... - 38.5676
Chef shares a great recipe "Beef Roulades". See the site for more Chef recipes. Quality Japanese and German knife sets and reviews. USA made Chef blocks and chopping boards. Knife sharpeners and more. - 0
Blue Cheese Dressing
1 Blend ingredients except cheese together, using an electric blender or a mixer. Add blue cheese to taste.
2 Pour over the vegetables or use over any salad. - 26.0101
Red Chili With Meat
Rinse chiles; discard stems and seeds.
Break chiles into pieces.
Combine chiles and water in a 21/2- to 3-quart pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until chiles are soft (about 30 minutes).
In a blender, whirl chiles and their... - 39.7769