- » Mexican Tamale
Mexican Tamale Recipes
Mexican tamale is known for being an excellent high protein food. The mexican tamale is commonly made by boiling. It is recommended for those who prefer salty flavors. For cooking mexican tamale, one should typically ... More »
Mexican Tamale Pie
Cook onion and green pepper in hot fat till just tender.
Add meat; brown lightly.
Add next 8 ingredients.
Simmer 20 to 25 minutes, till thick.
Add cheese; stir till melted.
Pour into greased 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Make Corn-meal Topper: Stir corn meal... - 48.3485
Mexican Tamale Pie
1) Get the cornmeal ready a day in advance. for this, take a 4-quart saucepan, add 4 cups of water & 1 tsp of salt and boil. Let the water come to a rolling boil. Slowly add in the cornmeal, while stirring constantly. Stir till the mixture becomes... - 45.187
Mexican Tamale Pancakes
Put cornmeal in a medium-size bowl.
Pour boiling water over cornmeal and stir well; let cool for about 10 minutes.
Add milk, oil, and egg; mix until well blended.
Add baking mix, salt, cumin, chili powder, and baking powder; beat until smooth.
Stir in corn... - 44.0822
Raisin Mexican Tamale Casserole
Cook the beef in oil until partially done, then add the onion and garlic.
Cook until onion is transparent.
Add the tomatoes, corn, raisins and seasonings and simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in the cornmeal slowly and cook, stirring until thickened.
Add the... - 38.9586
You May Also Like!
How To Make Tamales
This video is a creation of Hispanic-food-network. You can visit hispanic-food-network for complete recipes, and more videos. - 14.2492
Masa Para Tamales Tamale Dough
1. Mix in a bowl, maize flour, salt, pepper together. Gently add water, work with your finger to make a soft dough.
2. Beat ghee or margarine in a small bowl until fluffy and add to the dough. Beat well until dough acquires a spongy texture.
3. Continue... - 26.3793
Corn Tamale Pie
Drain sauce from tamales; remove wrappers (discard sauce and wrappers).
Drain corn in a wire strainer, pressing lightly to remove excess moisture.
Place tamales in a bowl; break apart and mash with a fork.
Add corn, tomato sauce, olives if used, and beaten... - 33.4201
Mexican Tamale Pie
Mexican Tamale Pie is a main dish. It is lot of flavor and taste in it. We are using a combination of dry and fresh ingredients. - 120.437
Mexican Tamale Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet add oil and warm it.
3. Add garlic and onion. Saute for 5 minutes till it gets soft.
4. Mix cumin and chili. Stir masa harina, salt and tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes stirring so that... - 44.7035
Mexican Chipotle Black Bean Tamales
Want to serve your guests with a yummy Mexican snack? Watch this video to learn an easy to make Mexican Chipotle Black Bean Tamales recipe. The dish is full of flavor and can be simply prepared at home. Watch it now. - 78.9524
Hot Tamale Pie
The Tamale Pie is so flavorsome and absolutely scrumptious. This mouthwatering dish is baked to perfection. This video breaks down the Mexican inspired recipe into simple steps for easy understanding. Make, serve and enjoy! - 94.4013
Remove any husks from tamales and cut into 1-inch lengths; wrap each piece in a strip of bacon and fasten with a wooden pick.
Place on a rack on a rimmed baking sheet and broil about 10 minutes, turning once; or bake in a 500° oven for 10 minutes or until... - 20.5528
Mexican Style Tamale Pie
1) Preheat the oven 350 °F.
2) Lightly grease the baking dish, and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, place together meat, raisins, olives, pepper powder, chilli powder and salt.
4) Stir the meat mixture well, to mix.
5) Add in cold water to... - 42.8452
Mexican Tamale Recipes By Category