- » Mexican Sweet Dough
Mexican Sweet Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican sweet dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican sweet dough recipes.
Mexican Doughnut Strips
1. Combine water, butter, 1 teaspoon (5 mL) sugar, the salt and nutmeg in 2-quart (2-L) saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Increase heat to high; heat to full rolling boil.
2. Add flour to pan all at once;... - 39.7719
Mix flour with sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
Combine beaten eggs and 3/4 cup of the milk.
Stir into dry ingredients to make a stiff dough; add more milk if needed to moisten all dry ingredients.
Stir in butter.
Turn dough onto a lightly floured... - 39.7682
Mexican Sweet Buns
In a small pan, combine butter and the 1 cup milk; heat over low heat to 110°F (butter need not melt completely).
Meanwhile, in large bowl of an electric mixer, combine yeast, salt, sugar, and 2 cups of the flour.
Pour in warmed milk mixture and beat,... - 42.7693
Taco Salad With Fried Bread
Taco is something that almost everyone likes! So why not try your hand on this amazing taco salad recipe. Watch this video for details and do not miss out the fried bread recipe the chef shares along with taco salad recipe. This is one hearty dish that even... - 87.577
How To Make Bunuelos - A Mexican Pastry With Cinnamon And Sugar
This Mexican dessert is traditionally served at Christmas time. These are sort of like fritters or cinnamon donuts. Very yummy. In Mexico these crisp pastries, are often eaten as a mid-afternoon sweet. Bunuelos are coated in a sugar cinnamon mixture and... - 136.921
Deep Fried Mexican Churros
Looking for an easy recipe to make churros, the amazing Spanish delight? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 86.345
How To Make Mexican Wedding Cookies, Snowball Cookies With Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a lined parchment paper cookie sheet.
3. Place the pecans on a cookie sheet forming a single layer; toast the pecans for 8-10 minutes in the pre heated oven.
4. Once done allow it to cool and chop them... - 0
Mexican Wedding Cookies
Think cookies are too mainstream? Then you need to watch this video and learn of a classic cookie recipe that everyone is sure to fall in love with. You wouldn't want to stop baking these! - 115.505
Soak cornhusks in warm water several hours or overnight to soften.
Pat with paper toweling to remove excess moisture.
Mix masa harina and 2 2/3 cups water; let stand 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large mixer bowl beat together lard, sugar, salt, and cinnamon till... - 42.1969
Sweet Pineapple Tamales
1. Soak and clean corn husks according to directions in Steps 1 and 6 of Savory Chicken Tamales
2. Combine piloncillo, lard and butter in large mixer bowl; beat until light and fluffy, 5 to 10 minutes. Beat in vanilla. Mix masa harina, cinnamon, nutmeg and... - 33.9564
These Mexican Pancakes doused with honey are simply awesome! Try out these Mexican Pancakes for evening snack this weekend and let me know how you feel about it! - 44.6777
Mexican Wedding Cakes
1. Beat butter or margarine until fluffy in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed. Add the 3/4 cup 10X sugar, flour and vanilla. Mix well. Blend in pecans.
2. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Place, 1 inch apart, on cookie sheet.
3. Bake in slow oven... - 27.8305
Mexican Holiday Bread
This Mexican Holiday Bread is a rage with my family ! Understandably with red and green candied cherries and pecans and again with pecan and cherry frostings on top, this colorful bread is a passion ! Try this Mexican Holiday Bread for any special occasion... - 47.2619
Sweet Corn And Bacon Empanadas
Roast chile peppers over a gas burner or in a hot oven until they're blackened and blistered.
In a bowl covered with plastic wrap, steam chiles for 15 minutes.
Peel chiles; discard skin.
Slit chiles lengthwise, scrape out and discard seeds, remove stem, and... - 44.2185
Sweet And Savory Pork Empanadas
1. makethe dough: In a small bowl, beat 3 of the egg yolks with the whole egg. In a large bowl, whisk the 3 1/2 cups of flour with the salt. With a pastry cutter or 2 knives, cut in the butter until it's evenly distributed in tiny flecks. Add the wine, 1/4... - 32.8194
Mexican Black Bean Pizza
Lightly grease an 11- to 13-inch pizza pan.
Unroll the pizza dough and transfer to the prepared pan, pressing dough out with your hands.
Build up the edges slightly.
Prick generously with a fork.
Bake in a 425° oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until light... - 46.2843
Mexican Pizza With Beef
Combine 1/4 cup water, yeast, and sugar in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add flour, cornmeal, garlic powder, and freshly ground pepper,- top with cover, and process 10 seconds Add yeast mixture, and process... - 44.6037
Mexican Wedding Cakes
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Beat butter until light and creamy.
Thoroughly mix flour with 3/4 cup sugar; add to butter and blend until consistency of coarse crumbs.
Add pecans and vanilla to form a smooth dough.
Roll into 1-inch balls; place on ungreased cookie... - 27.1509
Mexican Christmas Cookies
The mexican christmas cookies are spiced orange and pecan cookies. Baked for the holidays with flour, eggs, sugar, shortening along with cinnamon and cloves, the mexican christmas cookies can be cut in various shapes. Sweet and festive, the mexican christmas... - 49.0225
Mexican Chicken Pot Pie
1. In a large bowl, place cream cheese and margarine, using a wooden spatula beat until blended.
2. Add flour to the bowl with 1/8 teaspoon salt. Using a pastry cutter, cut the mixture until it resembles coarse bread crumbs.
3. Now, add water 1... - 46.6039
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905
In a pan, heat milk and butter (cut in pieces) until very warm (120° to 130°; butter need not melt completely).
In large bowl of an electric mixer, combine yeast, salt, sugar, and 2 cups of the flour.
Pour in milk mixture and beat on medium speed for 2... - 41.8888
Crumble Top Orange Rolls
1. Scald milk in small saucepan over medium heat; remove from heat. Add sugar, lard, orange rind and salt; stir until lard is melted. Let stand at room temperature until lukewarm, about 10 minutes.
2. Sprinkle yeast over the warm water in large mixer bowl;... - 43.5612
These are much like what is often sold as Mexican Wedding Cookies. These are a shortbread cookie that are stuffed with pecans and then dusted with powdered sugar. It isn’t the holidays at my house without these cookies. - 0
1. In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and 1 teaspoon salt. With pastry blender or 2 knives used scissors fashion, cut in shortening to resemble coarse crumbs. Add milk, stirring until dough holds together; turn onto floured surface and knead until... - 35.0904
Warm Lobster Taco With Yellow Tomato Salsa
1) In a blow, place together tomatoes and their juices with shallot, garlic, cilantro, vinegar, chills, lime juice, and salt, and mix well.
2) Stir in maple syrup, if using, in the tomato mixture.
3) Put the lid and refrigerate yellow tomato... - 47.0307
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, the 1/4 cup sugar, shortening, and salt till warm (115° to 120°), stirring constantly.
Add to dry mixture in bowl; add whole eggs.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for... - 38.6752
Fried Sweet Pastries
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat eggs and 1/4 cup of the sugar until thick and lemon colored.
Stir together baking powder, salt, and 1 1/2 cups of the flour; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended.
Stir in 21/4 cup more of the... - 32.3715
Roasted Chicken, Jack Cheese And Corn Tamales
This simple tamales recipe is made with roasted chicken, Cabot jack cheese, and local sweet corn. Tamales are a classic Mexican comfort food recipe that is very popular today in America. You can make pork tamales, chicken tamales, beef tamales or even sweet... - 122.377
Carmelitas is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The delicious Carmelitas will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 34.7982
Bread Of The Dead
This Bread Of Dead is a delicious way of conveying your dead relatives how much you love and miss them. Offer this sweet orangey frosted bread to them and they'll bless you with peace and happiness. Your suggestions for this Bread Of Dead are welcome. - 45.6346
Blueberry Frangipane Flan
1. Preheat the oven to 190°F/375°C/ Gas 5. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large bowl and rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add the caster sugar and lemon rind, stir well, then add the water and mix to a firm... - 41.128
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 50.9729
Homemade Pork Tamales
Who says you have to make 20 dozen at a time? Yes that's a lot of work. With my tamales recipe you can make 20 to 40 and you won't be exhausted afterwards.Traditionally tamales are made at Christmas time in large batches. I remember my grandmother making... - 101.321
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon and salt for empanada dough. With a pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and resembles small peas.
2. Blend together egg yolk, milk and Madeira. Pour into flour mixture and mix... - 29.6881
Tuna Empanada Squares
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, turmeric, cayenne pepper and salt. With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and resembles small peas.
2. Blend together egg yolk, milk and Madeira. Pour into flour mixture and mix with fork... - 36.4176
It's only a few days until Christmas and you've barely had time to think about making homemade cookies? But you got to make cookies right? This is a recipe that is fun, easy, needs only a few ingredients and are made in a snap! These Cinnamon Mexican Wedding... - 125.814
Kadayif De Luxe
Place the kadayef dough into a large mixing bowl and pour in the melted butter.
Mix thoroughly so that all the strands are well coated.
In a skillet saute the meat with the onion for about ten minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Stir in the salt, pepper... - 39.9056