- » Mexican Sweet Corn Salad
Mexican Sweet Corn Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican sweet corn salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican sweet corn salad recipes.
Try this version of amazingly delicious Mexican Salad recipe. An effortlessly prepared chilled side dish; the Mexican Salad is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 46.0993
Mexican Corn Salad
1 To prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, water, chili powder, and red pepper if desired. Whisk in the oil until well blended. Or put all the ingredients in a small jar, cover tightly, and shake until well blended.
2 To prepare... - 26.996
Corn Fritters With Sweet Tomato And Chilli Salsa
Start with the salsa.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Place the tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with the oil.
Place in the oven to roast for 30 minutes or until slightly wilted and tender.
Remove and set aside to cool a little.
Place the roasted... - 44.7402
Zesty Fiesta Corn Salad
1 In a large bowl stir together taco seasoning mix and water until well mixed; stir in oil and vinegar. Add corn, diced tomatoes, olives, and sweet pepper; toss lightly to coat. Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight, stirring mixture occasionally. - 27.319
Corn Relish Salad
1 Combine corn, pickle relish, olives and celery. Dissolve salt and sugar in vinegar in a small jar with a tight-fitting lid. Add the salad oil; cover and shake.
2 Pour over the corn mixture. Chill for several hours, stirring occasionally. Add salad greens;... - 36.1806
Salad Corn Mingle
1. Drain the liquids from the corn and beans; combine the vegetables with the chopped radishes in a medium-size bowl.
2. Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle relish, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl; fold into the vegetable mixture. - 31.6727
Salad With Hot Dressing
1. Place sweet corn, red kidney and green beans, red and green peppers, tomatoes and avocados in a salad bowl and toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place onion, chilies, garlic, coriander, cumin, vinegar and oil in a bowl and whisk to combine.
3. Drizzle... - 35.4693
– In a salad bowl, combine kidney beans, corn niblets and pepper and set aside.
– In a small bowl, mix together all dressing ingredients. Pour over vegetables. - 29.8446
1. Prepare the Creamy Avocado Dressing: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process the garlic until finely chopped. Turn the motor off. Add the green onions; process until the green onions are finely chopped.
2.... - 36.7072
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905
Vegan Taco Salad With Thousand Island Dressing
How about enjoying a crispy, crunchy and flavorful vegan salad this spring-summer season, here is a recipe you can make use of for that. Check out Alia making Vegan Taco salad with lots of vegetables, vegan beef and thousand island sauce. Absolutely... - 103.559
Vegetable Salad With Chipotle Vinaigrette
In a large bowl combine black beans, corn, jicama, sweet pepper, and onions.
For vinaigrette, in a food processor bowl or blender container combine chipotle 'peppers, salad oil, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, salt, and garlic.
Cover and process or... - 40.4997
Taco Pasta Salad - Light & Delicious
Rotini pasta seasoned generously with salsa and taco seasonings and tossed with avocados, green bell peppers, sweet corn, black beans, tomatoes, shredded cheese and romaine lettuce. Easy, light quick, and fresh! Great summer side dish for grilled meats or a... - 0
Salad Corn Mingle
Drain liquids from corn and beans; combine vegetables with radishes in a medium size bowl.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, pickle relish, lemon juice and salt in a small bowl; fold into vegetable mixture.
Serve in a lettuce lined bowl. - 26.2518
Taco Salad With Kidney Beans
1 Prepare Tortilla Cups; set aside. In a medium skillet cook beef and garlic until beef is brown. Drain well. Stir in kidney beans, corn, taco sauce, and chili powder. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a large... - 29.5856
1. Preheat the broiler. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion and green pepper, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
2. Raise the heat to moderately high. Add the tomatoes,... - 35.6652
Mexican Tamale Pie
1) Get the cornmeal ready a day in advance. for this, take a 4-quart saucepan, add 4 cups of water & 1 tsp of salt and boil. Let the water come to a rolling boil. Slowly add in the cornmeal, while stirring constantly. Stir till the mixture becomes... - 45.187
Taco Salad With Cheddar
Toco Salad has a unque taste. The topping of cheese makes Toco Salad very tasty. The Toco Salad is an easy to prepare dish. - 44.7386
Mix corn, beans, mushrooms, celery, salad dressing and seasonings in bowl.
Cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, use slotted spoon to divide salad among lettuce cups. - 31.2571
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Warm Fajita Salad
For sauce, in a small bowl combine lime juice, broth, cilantro, cornstarch, and garlic.
Trim fat from meat.
Cut meat into thin bite-size strips.
Sprinkle with cumin, salt, and black pepper; toss to coat.
Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking... - 41.9546
Tamale Pie En Casserole
The tamale pie en casserole is a beef pie casserole made with vegetables and corn meal. Spruced up with pimientoes and cayenne peppers, the tamale pie en casserole is baked in the oven and can be served with a side of mashed sweet potatoes and fresh salad. - 38.3838
Vegetable And Beans Chili
If your jargon for a delicious dish is " sugar and spice, everything is nice" then here is recipe by the host of meals in a rush. Today, she is making Vegetable and Bean Chili with, sugar and few spices. A lot of vegetables and beans going into the dish make... - 124.763
Raw Tropical Salad
Searching for a great salad? This recipe might just be useful. Watch Chef Zera churn out this brilliant Raw Tropical amazing recipe. Salad which will certainly be loved by all. Get ready to bag some compliments with this - 79.1462
Tri Pepper Nachos
1. To make chips, stack tortillas and cut into wedges using scissors or a sharp knife. Place wedges in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in a 350° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till light golden brown. Remove the chips from oven. Arrange the... - 31.7878
Wood Grilled Veal Loin
1) In a heavy saucepan, add beans and cold water enough to soak the beans. Soak the beans for at least 8 hours or maximum overnight. Drain and rinse the beans before use.
2) In the saucepan, add beans, chicken stock, onion, half the... - 43.6936
Hot Or Cold Fish Stew
Thinly slice 3 medium-size (11/5-inch diameter) tomatillos; chop remaining tomatillos.
Thinly slice chile.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine chopped tomatillos, chile slices, onion, corn, and oil.
Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, over... - 39.5328
Chicken Tamale Pie
1. Combine the corn meal, cold water and salt. Pour the hot water in the top of a double boiler and stir the corn meal mixture into it gradually, stirring constantly. Cook the mixture over direct heat 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Then place it over hot... - 36.0009
1. To make the cornmeal crust: In a small bowl, mix the cornmeal with 1 cup of the water. In a medium-size saucepan, bring the remaining water to a boil and stir in the cornmeal mixture, butter, salt, and black pepper. Lower the heat; simmer, covered, for 35... - 36.0414