- » Mexican Sugar Paste
Mexican Sugar Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican sugar paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican sugar paste recipes.
Mexican Almond Cheese
Grind the almonds well and mix with vanilla, egg whites, and yolks to make a paste.
Boil the sugar with the water until it reaches the soft-ball stage (236°F. on candy thermometer).
Remove from heat and combine with ground almond-egg paste.
Cook this mixture... - 31.7698
Mexican Samosa- Indo Mexican - Fusion
Why not try out some samosas with a Mexican twist? See this fantastic video that demonstrates a recipe to make samosas with a Mexican style filling and served with Mexican dips. Look at this unique recipe video to create your own variations as suggested by... - 88.8444
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook ground beef and onion till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in undrained kidney beans, undrained tomatoes, celery, tomato paste, chili peppers, green pepper, sugar, bay leaf, marjoram, garlic... - 40.0384
Classic Mexican Pizza
Take warm water in a large mixing bowl, sprinkle sugar and yeast over it and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Add both the flours, oil and salt to the water and knead to a soft dough with hands.
Cover the dough with a damp cloth and keep in a warm place for an... - 46.5887
Mexican Chicken Pie
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine chicken, garlic, corn, tomato paste, water, chili powder, 1 tea spoon salt, sugar and pepper in large skillet.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until heated; place in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sift cornmeal, flour, baking powder and... - 39.4018
Peachy Mexican Hot Chocolate
Place peaches with syrup in food processor or blender; process until smooth.
Combine sugar and cocoa in heavy saucepan.
Whisk in enough milk to make a paste, then whisk in remaining milk, peach mixture and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
Cook and stir until... - 33.8875
Mexican Chilli Sauce
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan and cook red and green chillies, garlic, onions and coriander for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, ginger and lemon juice.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until sauce... - 31.6037
Mexican Chicken Pie
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine chicken, gar- lic, corn, tomato paste, water, chili powder, 1 tea- spoon salt, sugar and pepper in large skillet.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until heated; place in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sift cornmeal, flour, baking powder... - 43.2261
Mexican-style French Toast
The mexican style french toast is a cinnamoned french toast made with added raisins and nuts. Prepared as a dessert, the mexican style french toast is made as a sandwich with a coconut paste filling. Fried and cooked for a while in sugar syrup, it is served... - 43.7527
Mexican Chicken Stew
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the oil.
2. Add the onions and cook for five minutes or until they are starting to turn golden brown and softened.
3. Add the garlic at the last minute of cooking to make it soft.
4. Stir in the chipotle sauce, sugar, and... - 45.6254
Mexican Doughnut Strips
1. Combine water, butter, 1 teaspoon (5 mL) sugar, the salt and nutmeg in 2-quart (2-L) saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until butter is melted. Increase heat to high; heat to full rolling boil.
2. Add flour to pan all at once;... - 37.2811
Mexican Tamale Pie
1) Get the cornmeal ready a day in advance. for this, take a 4-quart saucepan, add 4 cups of water & 1 tsp of salt and boil. Let the water come to a rolling boil. Slowly add in the cornmeal, while stirring constantly. Stir till the mixture becomes... - 47.2517
Mexican Meat Stew
1.Take a flameproof casserole dish, and heat oil in it.
2.Add meat to it and fry so that it is brown from all sides.
3.Take the meat out on a platter.
4.Add onion, green pepper and celery to the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
5.Place the beef in the... - 44.1692
Mexican Rice Crust Pizza
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. With a shredder, or in a food processor using the shredding blade, lightly shred the mozzarella and Monterey jack cheeses separately. Keep aside.
3. In a large bowl, toss together the cooked brown rice, 1... - 47.7427
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
1) It is suggested to keep the peppers ready a day before you begin the recipe.
2) Singe four peppers over gas flame or broil to cook evenly till the skin wears off.
3) Cover the peppers in a dish towel and keep them aside to cool. Run... - 45.8084
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In large uncovered saucepan or Dutch oven boil water add noodles, cooking oil and salt and cook for about 14 to 16 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) To prepare meat sauce, in large... - 46.6424
Pasta With Mexican Chicken Meatballs In Jalapeno N' Tomato Sauce
Put all the ingredients for the meatballs in a mixing bowl.
With your hands, squeeze the ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
Remove the broiler tray and spray it lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Preheat the broiler without the tray.
With a... - 44.3958
Vinegar And Oil Salad Dressing
1 Place all ingredients in a small deep bowl and whisk together until foamy and well mixed. Taste and adjust seasonings. - 23.2209
If you use anise seed, slightly crush it and combine with powdered sugar at least 24 hours before you plan to make churros.
Cover tightly and let stand; before using, sift sugar several times and discard seeds.
In a pan combine water, salt, granulated sugar,... - 37.5365
1) Slice the half of the papaya into 1/4-inch cubes.
2) In a blender, add the other half of the papaya, sugar and cinnamon. Blend to get a smooth paste.
3) Add the papaya cubes in a serving bowl. Pour the papaya puree over it. Mix well to... - 29.7574
Braised Pork With Red Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat from meat and cut into 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly brown.
Push to sides of pan, add onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and oregano; cook until... - 34.5803
Chipotle Chicken Tostadas
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Coat tortillas with spray on both sides.
Cut tortilla into 1/8 s.
Place each piece into muffin pan slots with the corners pointing up in order to create a triangular bowl look.
Bake 6-8 minutes or until they are golden brown... - 42.481
Chicken With Rice Stuffing
1. Cook bacon, green onions and curry powder in a frying pan until bacon is crisp. Remove from heat and stir in rice and breadcrumbs (a).
2. Fill chicken cavity with rice mixture (b), secure opening with a skewer. Place in a baking dish, brush with oil and... - 35.837
Tucson Jailhouse Chili
1. Saute the onion in the vegetable oil in a large, heavy pot until softened. Add the garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Add the ground beef and saute until lightly browned.
2. Add the green chilies, jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, tomato paste, chili powder, brown... - 34.8012
1 Pour the milk into a heavy saucepan and add the sugar and salt. Scald over medium-low heat.
2 Make a paste with the egg yolks, flour and 1 cup of the scalded milk.
3 Add this thickening to the rest of the scalded milk and continue to cook until mixture... - 31.9936
Baked Ham With Pineapple
Place ham, fat side down, on shallow microproof baking dish.
Cook on 70 (roast) 21 minutes.
Turn ham over.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Combine 2 teaspoons of juice with brown sugar to make paste.
Spread over top of ham.
Put pineapple slices on top and... - 32.9796
In a large saucepan, brown beef.
Add water, garlic, salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes; drain.
Add the next six ingredients; mix well.
Cover and simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 34.1066
Homemade Corn Pudding
1) Take a glass casserole and melt butter in it for 30 seconds.
2) Add flour to this and form a smooth paste.
3) Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
4) Cover and cook for 9 minutes, stirring once.
5) Cover and set aside for 2 minutes.
6) Add dash... - 41.9147
1. Mix the ground beef lightly with celery, onion, chili powder, sugar, salt, pepper and the garlic powder until well blended in medium-size bowl; shape into a large patty in a medium-size skillet.
2. Brown 5 minutes on each side, then break up into small... - 32.2488
Mexico City Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another clay.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well; pat dry with paper towels.
In small bowl, combine chipotle chiles, brown sugar, chili powder, vinegar, cumin,... - 43.5864
Are you also a fan of tamales? They are great to serve as snack, or meal. Here is a quick video to make tamales with corn they are known as Bolivian Humintas. The chef got the recipe from her nanny and is very excited to share it with you. - 124.221
Spiced Tomato Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat the butter and oil until sizzling. Add the onions and toss to coat. Cover the saucepan and "sweat" the onions over medium heat, tossing occasionally, until slightly softened, 5 to 6 minutes.
2. Add the leeks and garlic and toss to... - 43.4328
Yogurt Marinated Lamb With Tomato Cucumber Relish Pita Sandwiches
1. Crush the garlic and mince the fresh dill, dice the bell pepper, slice the onions, set aside.
2. Cut the cucumber and roma tomatoes into cubes, dice the shallots, set aside.
3. Place the marinade bag in a bowl and add plain yogurt, lemon... - 147.641
Mexicali Meat Ring
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2)To make the spicey sauce, cook onion and garlic in salad oil until tender.
3) Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, sugar, chili powder, pepper and bay leaf and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
4) Discard the bay... - 39.7972
Scalloped Mousse Flan
Sift dry ingredients together.
Rub in fat till mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, add finely grated cheese then mix to a stiff paste with cold water.
Turn out on to a lightly floured board, knead quickly till smooth then divide pastry in two.
Roll one half... - 43.8645
1) In a large skillet heat oil. Add onion, green pepper and garlic. Saute and stir for 5 minutes.
2) In a 5-quart Dutch oven heat fat and brown beef in it.
3) Drain out beef and add drained vegetable mixture to the fat.
4) Add all remaining... - 46.8423
Grilled Pita Dippers With South Western Hummus
ITS A VERY NICE FUSSION OF DIFFERENT CUSINES ( ARABIC , GREEK AND AMERICAN ).
EVERY BODY LOVES PITA BUT U ALL WILL LOVE TO EAT A GRILLED PITA BREAD WITH A AROMA OF BURNT BUTTER WITH FUSSION OF PITA , AND A DIP ITSELF ONLY MADE FOR PITA . - 54.3181
Cubed Beef Chili Con Carne
Cook meat in oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven until gray in color.
Add water and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add cayenne, cumin, chili powder, salt, garlic, oregano, paprika and tomato paste.
Simmer at least 2 hours, until meat is tender.
A pinch of sugar... - 34.6388
Old-fashioned Chili Con Carne
Chili is an all time favorite classic recipe. Whether you are making it for the first time or are an expert a great recipe like this is old-fashioned chili con carne going to ensure that you enjoy every bit of it - 46.7404
Hamburger Chili Con Carne
Cook onions in olive oil.
Cut bacon up fine and fry until brown.
Put minced meat in with onions and cook until meat is white.
Add tomato catsup and kidney beans.
Mix mustard, sugar, chili powder, pepper and salt.
Make into a paste with water.
Add to mixture... - 37.2749
Chili Con Carne
Cook the onions and green pepper in the hot fat in a skillet until tender.
Add the ground beef and cook, uncovered, until it starts to sizzle and is brown.
Add the boiling water and tomatoes, then the chili powder mixed to a smooth paste with the cold water,... - 38.1221
Is your mouth watering for something sweet? Try these Chocolate Brownies. Serve it to your family or guests, these brownies will too very tempting to resist. These brownies will surely be lapped up by kids and adults alike! - 138.588
J P Hayes's Chipotle Bbq Sauce
1) In warm water, rehydrate the New Mexican chilies and the ancho for about 15 minutes, till tender.
2) Reserve the soaking liquid.
3) Make a paste by pureeing the rehydrated chilies, chipotles in adono, pepper, oregano, cumin and salt... - 43.1658
In a bowl, make a paste of the egg yolks, flour and 1/2 cup of the cream.
In a saucepan, combine 1/4 cup of the sugar and the salt with the remaining cream and bring the mixture to just below boiling.
Whisk the scalded cream gradually into the egg mixture... - 36.416
Chilled Fish In Escabeche
Prepare Escabeche Paste.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a 2- to 3-quart pan over medium heat.
When oil is hot, add paste and garlic.
Cook, stirring, for I minute.
Gradually stir in orange juice, vinegar, broth, sugar, and bay leaves; bring to a boil over... - 37.7518
I undertook what amounted to a cram course in the crawfish at the Bon Ton, a small restaurant with a Cajun owner (Cajuns are descendants of the Acadians, the displaced French settlers of Nova Scotia).
There I had a thick crawfish bisque, with the bright red... - 39.2351