Mexican Stuffed Pepper
- » Mexican Stuffed Green Pepper
Mexican Stuffed Green Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mexican stuffed green pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mexican stuffed green pepper recipes.
Mexican Stuffed Green Peppers
Slice stems off of green peppers.
Remove seeds and white membrane.
Rinse and set aside to dry.
Place onion and garlic in a non-stick skillet with liquid Butter Buds or fat-free broth.
Saute over low heat until tender.
Add cooked ground turkey.
Mix in cooked... - 38.9203
Mexican Style Stuffed Peppers
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
PLACE bell peppers and water in microwave-safe dish; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 4 to 5 minutes or until slightly tender; drain.
COMBINE rice, 3/4 cup salsa, 1 cup cheese, peas and carrots, corn, green... - 37.4068
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
Slice tops off red or green peppers.
Finely chop the tops, discarding membranes and seeds.
In bowl combine chopped peppers and egg; stir in tomato sauce, rice, raisins, chili powder, salt, cinnamon, and cloves.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Spoon mixture evenly... - 40.4263
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
1) It is suggested to keep the peppers ready a day before you begin the recipe.
2) Singe four peppers over gas flame or broil to cook evenly till the skin wears off.
3) Cover the peppers in a dish towel and keep them aside to cool. Run... - 46.4985
Mexican Stuffed Peppers
First make the picadillo.
Heat the oil in a frying pan, brown the meat and add the onion, garlic and apple.
Cook for about 10 minutes, then drain to remove any fat.
Add the rest of the ingredients and season to taste.
Continue to cook until the mixture is... - 44.2397
Green Chilies Stuffed With Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Season tomatoes with salt and pepper.
Place in a shallow 1-quart casserole.
Fill each pepper with a 1/2-ounce strip of cheese and layer over tomatoes.
In bowl combine egg yolks, flour, and baking powder, and beat until thickened.
In... - 38.3923
Mexican Rice Stuffed Peppers
Place green pepper halves in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender.
Place cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or... - 47.4155
Mexican Beef Stuffed Peppers
Breakfast cereal is the surprise ingredient that keeps these hearty, colorful stuffed peppers low in fat and calories and high in flavor! - 38.5218
Chiles Rellenos - Mexican Stuffed Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) In a saucepan, boil water and parboil peppers until slightly soft.
3) Drain the pepper and allow to cool.
4) Cut in half lengthwise, remove veins and seeds and discard.
5) In a non-stick pan, melt the... - 45.9509
For all the Mexican food lovers, this chili relleno is simply the best in its category as it is easily made with a few ingredients, but has a mix of textures and flavors which will simply change the way you felt about rellenos before. Best of all, this... - 88.2001
Beef Stuffed Peppers And Onions
1. Start by peeling the onions and trimming the ends, cut the side of the onions , reserve the centre
2. Now cut the centers into 1/2 inch slices and set aside, also slice the peppers
3. Combine the ground beef, 1/4 of the can of tomato... - 44.2703
Stuffed Hot Jalapeno Peppers
Rinse and drain jalapeno peppers.
Slit lengthwise on one side; remove seeds and veins, leaving stem attached.
Beat cream cheese till fluffy.
Beat in cheddar cheese and green onion.
Stuff each pepper with part of the cheese mixture.
Arrange on heatproof... - 32.0851
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a unique recipe with distinct and innovative flavors. The dish is easy to prepare and can instantly add a gourmet feel to your plain dinner layout. The Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a must try recipe,... - 47.3972
Chili Stuffed Red Peppers
1 Slice the tops from the red peppers, removing the ribs and seeds.
2 In a pan, add the peppers and gently boiling water just enough to cover the peppers and cook for 15 minutes or until tender.
3 Transfer to a small serving platter.
4 In a... - 32.6083
Mexican Chile Rellenos
1. Roast the whole poblano peppers on a high flame gas burner, in the oven or under a broiler, until the skin is lightly charred.
2. Let the peppers cool slightly, then using a sharp tipped knife, make a 'T' shaped slit in the peppers, and... - 90.3137
Stuffed Green Chile Burgers
1 Divide the beef into 4 equal portions.
2 Further divide each portion into half and shape into thin patties.
3 Place one green chile and 1 tablespoon of salsa on 4 of the patties.
4 Sprinkle some black pepper and top with another beef patty,... - 36.309
1) Take a medium skillet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Heat the skillet over medium flame.
2) Sprinkle cheese on one-half of the tortilla.
3) Top with green pepper, tomato and green onions.
4) Sprinkle remaining cheese and fold... - 41.0022
Mexican Stuffed Eggs
Slice the eggs in half, lengthways, and scoop out the yolks.
Set the egg whites aside.
Using the back of a wooden spoon, rub the yolks and the avocado flesh through a fine nylon strainer into a medium sized mixing bowl.
Carefully stir in the onion, green... - 38.7266
Spray 4 individual au gratin dishes or shallow baking dishes with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the egg whites and cream of tartar on medium speed until the egg whites form stiff peaks but are not dry.
Fold in the... - 35.6239
Cheese & Peppers Tacos
1. Cook ground beef over medium heat in a skillet, stirring until brown and crumbly. Drain excess fat.
2. Add seasoning mix and water. Stir, bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
3. Warm taco shells in oven according to package directions. - 31.1177
Mexican Stuffed Roast
Tie roast and make large deep holes in top.
Grind together onion, green pepper, pimentos, ham and garlic.
Add vinegar, salt, pepper and oregano.
Stuff holes in meat with this mixture and plug each hole with a stuffed olive.
Refrigerate at least 12 hours.
Put... - 37.2704
Stuffed Eggs Mexican Style
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks.
Mash yolks with onion, pepper, chili powder, salt.
Tabasco, lemon juice, and oil.
Stuff egg whites with egg-yolk mixture; garnish each egg with a shrimp and a tiny sprig of parsley.
Place on plate surrounded by fresh... - 37.032
Stuffed Potatoes Mexican Style
1. Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (200Â°C.) oven.
2. Poke the potatoes with a fork or a knife and then tip into a baking tray
3. Bake at 400Â°F (200Â°C.) oven for 45 minutes to 60 minutes
4. Remove and cut an X into each potato. This cut... - 37.3816
Stuffed Mexican Squash
Mexican squash is mild in flavor and has a pale green thin tender edible skin. Appearing nearly seedless, its tasty flesh is whiter and sweeter than zucchini. Shaped somewhat like zucchini, this variety is most often larger and more oblong. You will find... - 126.715
Mexican Stuffed Cheese
Remove wax coating or rind from cheese with vegetable peeler.
If cheese is round, cut a thin slice from bottom to make a flat surface.
With a grapefruit knife and spoon, hollow out cheese, leaving a shell about 1/2 inch thick.
Reserve scooped out cheese and... - 42.8586
Mexican Stuffed Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Chop and discard stems of washed zucchini and halve them lengthwise. Scoop out and deseed and keep aside.
3. Take a medium skillet with a tight, add 2 cups water and 1 tbsp salt and bring to... - 46.8693
Stuffed Mexican Pizza Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2 Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
3 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over high heat until hot.
4 Add in beef, onion and bell pepper.
5... - 42.4884
Mexican Picadillo Stuffing
Melt lard in heavy large skillet over low heat.
Add onion, garlic and chilies.
Cover and set aside, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
Increase heat to medium high, add pork and saute until browned, breaking up with fork.
Reduce heat and stir in tomatoes,... - 45.4228
Are you looking for a simple recipe to make stuffed peppers? View this fantastic video that shows an easy to make recipe for peppers stuffed with rice, meat, cheese and tomatoes then steamed. See this excellent video and impress your guests with your culinary... - 94.3725
Chili Stuffed Peppers
Chili Stuffed Peppers is a mouth watering side dish recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible Chili Stuffed Peppers will get you a lot of compliments! - 27.5526
The Mexican Chile Relleno Dinner
Love your Mexican food? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you how to make stuffed pepper aka chile relleno at home without much sweat or toil. The instructions are easy to follow and can help you pull off this Mexican delicacy at home to perfection. - 72.5308
Mexican Chilli Shell Bake
1. Preheat oven to 190°C /375°F/Gas Mark 5.
2. In a heavy saucepan fry crushed garlic and chopped onion in hot oil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, such that softened.
3. Add the chopped green chilli and minced beef and then fry... - 44.8593
Mexican Eggs In Potato Shells
1) Cut the potato lengthwise in half and with the help of a spoon, scoop out the pulp. Leave ¼-inch-thick shells. Reserve the shells.
2) Combine together the potato pulp and 1 tablespoon of sour cream in a small mixing bowl. Mash and... - 46.5714
Cook ground beef in 2-quart casserole at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes, or until browned.
Stir once; drain.
Add seasoning mix and water; cover with lid.
Cook at HIGH 2 minutes and at MEDIUM 5 minutes; stir once.
Stir; let stand, covered, 3 minutes.
Fill taco shells... - 35.1917
Roasted Corn Stuffed Poblanos
1. In a baking sheet place the corn, pour in the oil, add in green onions and season with salt and cumin.
2. Roast corn in preheated oven at 450 degrees F for 15 minutes.
3. Turn the corn and again roast for 15 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven to... - 95.6809
Egg-stuffed Tortillas In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
Toast pumpkin seeds in 350° oven for 15 minutes.
Place pumpkin seeds in blender container; cover and blend till coarsely chopped.
Turn into saucepan; add chopped chili peppers, half the epazote, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Slowly add water.
Cook and stir over... - 42.1388
Black Bean-stuffed Tortillas
In large saucepan soak black beans overnight in the 3 cups water.
Do not drain.
Simmer beans about 1 1/2 hours or till very tender.
In medium saucepan place chicken breasts, the 1 cup water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer... - 41.0422
In a small bowl stir together cream cheese, green onion, pimiento, and garlic.
Spoon the cheese mixture into the jalapefio or Anaheim pepper halves.
Cover and chill until serving time.
Before serving, cut the Anaheim-stuffed peppers into 2-inch bite-size... - 28.7206
Chilies Stuffed With Walnuts
To reduce bitterness in walnuts, blanch them in boiling water for 3 minutes; drain thoroughly.
To recrisp, spread nuts in a single layer on ungreased rimmed baking sheet; bake in a 350° oven for 8 minutes; set aside and reserve.
Melt butter in a wide frying... - 40.596
Vegan Breakfast Burritos
Here's a vegan breakfast idea for you. The dish is nice and healthy for the first meal of the day although it can be a little tedious to prepare in the mornings. It has the wholesomeness of tofu along with vegetables which can energize you throughout the day. - 75.9458
Chicken With Rice Stuffing
1. Cook bacon, green onions and curry powder in a frying pan until bacon is crisp. Remove from heat and stir in rice and breadcrumbs (a).
2. Fill chicken cavity with rice mixture (b), secure opening with a skewer. Place in a baking dish, brush with oil and... - 36.7941
Tex Mex Chicken Burritos
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. In aluminum foil wrap the tortillas and heat them.
3. In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, barbecue sauce and cumin, season to taste with salt, pepper and the juice of half a lime and set aside.
4. To prepare... - 46.978
Kidney Bean Quesadillas
1) With the help of a fork, combine together the beans, garlic and cilantro (or parsley) in a small mixing bowl. Mash till the ingredients have combined together well. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Cook 1 tortilla in a 9-inch non-stick skillet placed over... - 45.0937
Combine all ingredients.
Fill center of Crown Roast Pork about an hour before meat is done. - 32.3845
Tomatoes Stuffed With Guacamole
Peel and seed avocados; mash until creamy.
Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, cottage cheese, green onion and chili sauce; blend well.
Blanch tomatoes; remove skins.
Place tomatoes on end; cut into eighths, slicing almost to bottom.
Spread petals gently; arrange... - 36.5897
Broil peppers 2 inches from heat for about 15 minutes, turning often, till all sides are blistered.
Place peppers in a paper or plastic bag.
Close bag and let stand about 10 minutes or till cool enough to handle.
Meanwhile, make tomato sauce.
In blender... - 43.5809
Hernosillo Snapper Stuffed With Shrimps
1 Rinse out red snapper and set aside. Shell shrimps and coarsely slice mushrooms.
2 Add shrimps and mushrooms to melted butter in a skillet. Add green onions, celery and herbs. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Saute until shrimps are pink and mushrooms... - 33.6477
Rice Stuffing With Salsa Verde And Pumpkin Seeds
Puree first 5 ingredients with pinch of sugar in processor or blender.
Strain through fine sieve, pressing vegetables with back of spoon to extract as much liquid as possible.
Add enough chicken stock to equal 2 1/2 cups.
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet... - 41.1826
Olive Stuffed Enchiladas
Saute" garlic and onion in oil until onion is tender.
Stir in olives, chili powder, and beans.
When mixture is thoroughly blended and hot, remove from heat; add soy bits, and season to taste.
Fry tortillas in oil until lightly browned... - 45.3509
Saute 1/4 cup chopped green pepper and 2 tablespoons sliced green onions in butter or margarine before adding egg mixture.
Fold 1/2 cup crisp cooked bacon pieces, 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomatoes, 1/4 cup sliced pitted ripe or stuffed olives, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 16.517
Mexican Beef Pie
Mexican Beef Pie has a Luscious taste. The fabrication of green pepper, beef, salt, black pepper, chili powder, and tomato sauce gives the Mexican Beef Pie Implausible taste. Must catch it - 46.9216
Mexican Beef Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2. Take a pie plate sized 9 inch and line it with half the pastry.
3. Take a skillet and heat some oil in it.
4. Add green pepper and onion to it and sauté for 5 minutes.
5. Add the beef and... - 44.8914
The mexican beef stew is a spicy and savory beef stew made with stew beef. Spiced with chili relish, and flavored with oregano, vinegar and garlic, the mexican stew has potatoes, carrots and onions in it. the mexican stew can be served with stuffed tortillas... - 37.9675
In a 2-quart pan over medium heat, cook onion in butter until soft.
Add rice and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, until rice is golden (about 5 minutes).
Add tomatoes, broth, chiles, and salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat and... - 36.7596
1. Prepare the Creamy Avocado Dressing: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process the garlic until finely chopped. Turn the motor off. Add the green onions; process until the green onions are finely chopped.
2.... - 36.7072
Mexican Meat Loaf
Combine ground beef, ground pork, onion, oats, beaten egg, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup of the sauce, mixing until evenly blended.
Pack half of the meat mixture into an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan.
Arrange hard cooked eggs in a row down center of loaf.
Arrange olive... - 39.6653
Mexican Corn And Rice Salad With Jumbo Shrimp
In medium bowl, combine rice, corn, bell peppers, scallion and olives.
In small bowl, whisk together salsa, oil, lime zest and juice and cumin; pour over rice mixture and stir to combine well.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled,... - 39.6648
Mexican Cheese Sandwiches
Mexican Cheese Sandwiches makes the right pick as a quicky snack. I tried this last week and it was an instant hit. Kids love this just for the flavor of cheese and eggs. Just give this yummy Mexican Cheese Sandwiches a try. - 32.0222
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F before baking.
2) Cut bacon into small cubes.
3) Combine cornmeal with milk and add to boiling water with 1 teaspoon salt.
4) Stir cook the mixture until thickened and simmer, covered for 10 minutes.
5) Line... - 45.2223
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 12- or 14-inch skillet over moderately high heat. Add the chicken and cook uncovered, turning the pieces once or twice, until well browned—about 10 minutes.
2. Add the onion, garlic, and chili powder, and stir to mix. Reduce the... - 35.7936
Mexican Style Appetizer
In small bowl, combine soup, taco seasoning mix and hot pepper Sauce; stir until blended.
On large serving plate, spread mixture into a 6 inch round.
Spread sides and top of bean mixture with sour cream to cover.
Layer chilies, olives, cheese, alfalfa sprouts... - 38.3944
Egg Sandwich Mexican
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix all the ingredients excluding rolls and margarine or butter.
3. Separate the rolls and make the soft inside portion hollow. Apply melted margarine or butter in it and pile egg mixture on to it.
4.... - 43.5112
Tex Mex Tortillas
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) In a medium saucepan, bring chili and tomato paste to a boil.
3) Uncover and simmer for 5-10 minutes over low heat until thickened.
4) In a covered baking dish, place tortillas and... - 47.5362
Hot Enchilada Dogs
Hot Enchilada Dogs are a yummy treat for your kids and family! Pack it along for a family picnic or you can even serve it at one of your backyard parties! I am sure everyone will wolf down these Hot Enchilada Dogs without delay! - 39.8382
Veggie Tofu Tacos
In a small bowl, combine the cheese and tofu.
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the zucchini, onion, garlic, and chile pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Add the scallions, tomatoes, and... - 48.9561
Seafood Filled Avocados
1. Combine lime juice, vinegar, garlic, lime rind, salt and chilies in small bowl. Gradually add oil, whisking continuously; whisk dressing until thoroughly blended.
2. Break crab meat into coarse shreds, picking out and discarding any shell or cartilage.
3.... - 35.1823
Halve chili peppers crosswise.
Stuff peppers with cheese; coat with a little flour.
Beat egg whites till stiff but not dry peaks form.
Combine yolks, 3 tablespoons flour, and salt; beat till thick and lemon-colored, about 2 minutes.
Stir a small amount of... - 40.003
Chiles Rellenos is simply an irresistible side dish recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Chiles Rellenos recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 41.2202
Fajita Stuffed Shells
1) In a non-metallic dish, combine lime juice, oregano, garlic, and cumin and then add onion, bell pepper, and steak.
2) Cover the mixture and leave it overnight to marinate.
3) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
4) Cook pasta shells as per... - 41.8128
Beef Tacos With Fresh Salsa
1 Coarsely chop the onion.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the mixture begins to brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
3 Crumble in the beef and cook, breaking up the... - 41.4129
Combine beans, 2 tablespoons of chili peppers, onion, and salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Form into eight 5 inch patties.
Place 1/2 cheese slice on each; fold to seal cheese inside, forming semicircle.
Grill over medium coals 5 to 6 minutes; turn and grill 4 to 5... - 35.4093
Tacos Con Puerco
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook pork cubes, onion, and garlic until meat is browned, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/2 cup chopped green chilies. Stir remaining chopped green chilies into meat mixture with water, salt,... - 34.6034
Chilies Rellenos Ring
Microwave: Cut chilies lengthwise in half.
Remove seeds and membranes.
Arrange half the chilies in 4-cup serving microsafe ring mold.
Beat milk and eggs until smooth.
Blend in cornmeal, salt, baking powder, and pepper.
Pour over cheese and chilies in... - 39.8076
Southwestern Chili Relleno
Southwestern Chili Rellenos is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Southwestern Chili Rellenos; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 46.3643
Chinese Chicken Burritos
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. In aluminum foil, wrap the tortillas and heat them.
3. In a large skillet heat the sesame and vegetable oils over medium-high heat and cook the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring continuously, until... - 46.6268
Drop the Anaheim chile peppers into the heated oil and fry until the skin is cooked enough to peel easily.
Remove the skin, stems and seeds and set aside.
Cut the one pound of Jack cheese into one-half-by-four-inch strips.
Insert the cheese into each chile... - 41.6585
Pasta With Salsa Dl Puttana
Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
Saute garlic, celery and sweet red pepper until soft.
Press tomatoes through a food mill and add to skillet along with anchovies.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Stir in olives, capers, basil and dried red pepper.
Simmer, uncovered,... - 37.0919
Betty's Super Bowl Taco Bowls
Score a perfect ten with your guests with this yummy, eye-catching taco bowls. This yummy appetizer is quite a cinch to put together. Betty ads a delicious spin to the good old taco bowl recipe with her renewed version. - 117.655
Chiles Rellenos Con Queso
Cut peppers or canned chiles in half crosswise.
Stuff each pepper or chile half with cheese; roll in flour.
Beat egg whites till stiff, but not dry.
Add 3 tablespoons flour and the salt to yolks; beat till thick and lemon-colored; fold into whites.
For each... - 38.3195
Buffet Tamale Pie
1 Heat 5 cups of the water to boiling. Mix cornmeal, salt and remaining 3 cups water together and pour into boiling water, stirring constantly. Cook until thickened. Cover.
2 Before the mixture cools, use it to line a very large casserole dish. Reserve... - 39.4989
Shrimp & Egg Ranchero Stacks
Prepare Ranchero Sauce.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Place 4 slices jicama or 4 half-slices bread on a board or plate.
Arrange 1/2 cup shredded lettuce on each slice.
Drizzle Ranchero Sauce over lettuce.
Overlap egg slices in a row the length of the jicama or... - 43.9027
Terrific Tamale Pie
1 Fry bacon until crisp; break into large pieces. Set aside. Chill bacon drippings until firm for use in the crust.
2 Brown ground beef in a large skillet; drain off fat. Stir in next 10 ingredients. Reserve egg, evaporated milk, etc., for the top crust.
3... - 38.6925
Potato Burritos Con Salsa Verde
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a saucepan place the husked tomatillos with water. Cover it.
3. Boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Drain excess water in a colander.
5. Blend tomatillos using a blender along with onion, cilantro,... - 46.9084
1. Insert a strip of cheese in each chile.
2. In medium bowl, beat egg whites until they form soft peaks.
3. In small bowl, beat egg yolks slightly and gently fold into egg whites.
4. Add 3 tablespoons flour and fold just until blended.
5. In electric... - 44.5751
An excellent complete meal, wrap stuffed with chicken. - 122.895
Home Made Fajita
Learn how to make chicken stuffed spicy wrap, perfect for any outing. - 116.884
Thaw frozen fish.
Cut fish in half lengthwise; remove bones.
Cut garlic cloves; rub cut edge of garlic over all surfaces of the fish.
Sprinkle with lime juice, pepper, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Place one half of the fish in a well-greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan,... - 43.6891
Chili Stuffed Squash
Butter a baking dish with the 2 T. of butter.
Scoop out the center of squash to leave a form shell.
Combine the remaining ingredients, except Jack cheese, in a bowl and blend well.
Spoon into the squash.
Place in the baking dish.
Cover and bake in a 350°... - 39.0632
Stuffed Audio Chilies
1)In a covered pot pour some water and place a colander containing the ancho chilies. Boil the water and steam cook chilies for 2 minutes until they become tender.
2)Split open the chilies, deseed and demembrane.
3)Mix together cubed smoked or... - 47.1164
With a vegetable peeler remove all red skin from the cheese.
Cut a thin slice from the top.
Using a grapefruit knife and spoon hollow out the cheese, leaving a shell 1/2 inch thick.
Reserve the scooped-out cheese for another use.
Soak the cheese shell in... - 40.3509
Cheese Stuffed Squash Blossoms
Rinse blossoms with cool water; shake off excess.
Pat dry gently with paper towels.
Trim off stems.
Remove stamens, if necessary, to enlarge cavity before stuffing.
In a bowl, blend cream cheese, milk, Parmesan cheese, pepper, and chiles.
Spoon... - 36.7102
In large skillet cook pork, onion, and garlic till meat is brown and onion is tender, stirring to break up any lumps.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in tomatoes, banana, apple, raisins, almonds, chopped jalapeno pepper, and salt.
Cook and stir for two... - 42.5731
1. Cut fish into small cubes
2. Arrange in a single layer in a glass dish, and add remaining ingredeints except cilantro
3. Cover and chill it for atleast 6 hours, or until fish turns completely white
4. Serve garnish with... - 33.5944
In a large frying pan, saute in the butter for 2 minutes the corn, green pepper, pimientos, green olives, and parsley; cover and cook for 10 minutes.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper; gradually add milk and cook, stirring, until thickened.
Gradually stir the... - 42.049
Cook rice according to package directions, but substitute broth for the water.
Saute onion, bell pepper, and poblano in oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat.
Cook until soft, about 3 minutes, then add garlic and paprika.
Saute an additional... - 39.3513
Sonoran Style Poblano Chilies
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut chiles in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes.
Remove husks from tomatillos, and chop.
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot; add tomatillos, bell pepper,... - 38.846
Yucatan Pork Chops
Wash and pat dry the chops.
Combine the flour with the seasonings.
Dredge the chops through the flour.
Heat the oil in a large kettle or Dutch oven, brown the chops in the oil.
Transfer the chops to a large casserole dish.
Saute the onion, garlic, peppers and... - 43.9027
This taco dip is a peppy flavored cheese dip. Made with salsa and cream cheese with sour cream, the taco dip is spiced with chili powder, cumin and red pepper. Served with a topping or garnish of sliced veggies and olives, it is a good party snack with chips. - 36.7732