- » Mexican Stewed Tomatoes
Mexican Stewed Tomatoes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mexican Stewed Tomatoes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mexican Stewed Tomatoes recipes.
Well, now though called stew, this Mexican Stew is not at all chunky. Mexican Stew is a Mexican-Style stew with a lot of flavor. Something you will love! - 29.2628
Mexican Chicken Stew
Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine cabbage, carrots, onion, stewed tomatoes, Splenda, and chili seasoning.
Stir in chicken pieces.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 34.5944
Mexican Beef Stew
The mexican beef stew is a peppy and spicy stew that I prepare whenver we crave for a little mexican flavor for our dinner table without sweating it out in the kitchen. Cooked in a dutch oven, the mexican beef stew is prepared along with vegetables and... - 42.8222
Mexican Zucchini Stew
Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes and blot dry with paper towels.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan or stove-to-table casserole.
Add pork cubes and cook slowly until browned, stirring continuously.
Remove to small bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add onions, peppers,... - 39.2946
Mexican Pork Stew
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat and cartilage from the pork.
2. Slice the meat into 1-inch cubes.
3. In a marinating bowl, soak the chili pepper in hot water for about 20 minutes or until very soft.
4. Wear... - 42.969
1. Rinse beans thoroughly in sieve under cold running water, picking out any debris or blemished beans.
2. Combine beans, water and ham hock in 4- or 5-quart (4- or 5-L) Dutch oven. Heat over high heat to boiling; reduce heat to very low. Simmer, covered,... - 32.7792
The mexican beef stew is a spicy and savory beef stew made with stew beef. Spiced with chili relish, and flavored with oregano, vinegar and garlic, the mexican stew has potatoes, carrots and onions in it. the mexican stew can be served with stuffed tortillas... - 36.8467
Beef Stew Mexican Style
The mexican beef stew is a savory and spicy stew made with beef. Cooked along with red wine and green chili salsa, this beef stew offers a great explosion of flavors. Herbed with oregano, this mexican beef stew is best served with homemade dinner rolls and a... - 32.3324
Mexican Stew Ole
Dredge meat in flour, cook in hot oil in a Dutch oven until meat is browned.
Add remaining ingredients, stir well.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 1/2 hours, stirring meat occasionally. - 27.903
Mexican Hamburger Stew
Brown chuck in a large skillet; push to 1 side.
Saute onion in same pan until soft; season with salt, chili powder, pepper and garlic salt.
Combine tomato soup, vegetable-beef soup and kidney beans in kettle.
Bring to boiling; lower heat and simmer 10... - 31.3273
Chili Verde Mexican Stew
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Chop both beef and pork meat into 1-inch cubes.
3) In a large cooking pot, add in the cubed meat, 1 chopped onion, 3 cloves of garlic, salt and powdered garlic. Add in enough water to cover the meat,... - 45.2715
Heat oil in a large heavy pot or Dutch oven.
Add meat, onion and garlic.
Saute until meat is browned on all sides.
Cover and simmer 1 hour, adding more water as needed.
Add tomatoes, beef broth, salt and chili powder.
Bring to a boil.
Stir in... - 42.4594
Mexican Chicken Stew
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the oil.
2. Add the onions and cook for five minutes or until they are starting to turn golden brown and softened.
3. Add the garlic at the last minute of cooking to make it soft.
4. Stir in the chipotle sauce, sugar, and... - 45.6254
Chicken Stew Mexican Style
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the chicken pieces and potatoes. In a medium bowl, stir together the salsa, chiles, and taco seasoning mix. Pour over the chicken and potatoes and mix well; level the top. Pour the tomato sauce over all,... - 26.0761
Make way for some delicious Mexican food. Yes people from the kitchen of chef A Kwan, check out the video of the yummy and delicious Mexican Stew. A delicious main dish. Everyone should try out this recipe. - 106.654
Mexican Meat Stew
1.Take a flameproof casserole dish, and heat oil in it.
2.Add meat to it and fry so that it is brown from all sides.
3.Take the meat out on a platter.
4.Add onion, green pepper and celery to the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
5.Place the beef in the... - 44.1692
New Mexican Chicken Wing And Green Chile Stew
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in batches and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 10 minutes per batch. Remove chicken to a platter as it browns.
2. Add onion to pan,... - 29.4454
Mexican Potato Soup
1 Brown the bacon in a large kettle. Add the potato cubes and stir until they are coated with drippings.
2 Add the water, tomato sauce, onion and salt. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 1 hour.
3 Place the green cilantro and grated cheese in 6 soup bowls.... - 30.6434
Pork And Beans, Mexican Style
1. Heat a medium skillet over moderate heat.
2. Add the bacon and sauté it until it is browned and crisp.
3. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon onto paper towel and drain. When slightly cool crumble and keep aside.
4. To the drippings in the... - 42.8649
Mexican Pot Roast
1. Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
2. In a Dutch oven type pot, brown the pot roast in hot oil.
3. Remove meat temporarily to a platter.
4. Add onion and garlic to the dripping and fry till limp.
5. Combine tomatoes, green chili, taco mix,... - 45.4108
Mexican Chicken Soup
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Place the chicken breasts skin side up on a sheet pan.
Rub with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until done.
When the chicken is cool enough to handle, discard the skin and bones, and... - 47.7337
Slow Cooker Mexican Beans
Elevate beans to a new and delicious flavor level with a punch of chiili powder and taco seasoning. - 35.7315
1 Combine chicken, water, onion, celery, salt and pepper to taste in a large pot or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 2 hours, or till chicken is tender.
2 Remove chicken and skim fat off broth. Strain broth, discarding all... - 35.0868
Chipotle Chicken Stew With Sweet Potato
Chipotles are smoked jalapeño peppers that are canned in a tomato sauce called adobo. They add a beautiful spicy and smoky flavor to foods. They are packed with their seeds so they can be quite hot. The amount of chipotles that you choose to use will depend... - 126.731
Chile Verde - Pork Stew
This meal is a labor of love and patience. It will take you a while to have it ready but the final result will be worth it! Serve it with rice or in a burrito. Either way you will be in for a treat. - 133.304
Mexicali Chicken Stew
Place half of taco seasoning in small bowl.
Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch pieces; coat with taco seasoning.
Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Cook and stir chicken 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, corn, beans, and remaining taco... - 28.0842
Pozole Hominy Stew
In 3-quart casserole, combine beef, 4 cups water, onion, and salt.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45 minutes.
Add hominy and tomatoes with chilies.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 30 minutes or till... - 38.4464
Fish & Rice Stew
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add onions; cook, stirring, until onions are soft (about 7 minutes).
Stir in parsley and rice and cook until rice is slightly toasted (about 3 more minutes).
Add tomatoes (break up with a... - 35.1946
Chili Con Carne Stew
1) In a large pan, heat the oil and fry the onion till it is tender.
2) Add the mince in batches and stir and cook over moderate heat till brown.
3) Add the chili powder and salt to taste and mix well.
4) Add the green pepper, tomatoes and tomato puree... - 40.8188
Spicy Pork & Sausage Stew
This stew is very spicy. If you want to reduce the heat go ahead and use less Chipotle pepper. - 135.091
Red Snapper Veracruz
1. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Dip in flour to coat both sides; shake off excess.
2. Heat oil in 12-inch (30-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove garlic with slotted spoon... - 34.8358
Spicy Green Chile Stew
1 If chiles are fresh, parch and peel them removing the ribs, seeds and tops.
2 Flour the pork and brown it in the drippings in a skillet. Remove pork to a large stewing pot, 3- to 5-quart size. Add the onions to the fat remaining in the skillet and cook... - 33.8649
Green Chile Stew
In a heavy skillet, brown the pork over medium to medium-high heat, adding a little oil if needed.
When the pork is browned, transfer it to a large stockpot.
Add the onion and some more oil to the same skillet and saute until the onions turn a golden brown, 5... - 38.153
Pot Roast With Vegetables
1. Heat lard in 5-quart (5-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add beef; cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove to plate.
2. Add onions and garlic to pan; saute over medium heat until soft, 6 to 8 minutes. Add... - 36.8156
Tangy Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Place chilies in small bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Heat lard in 5- to 6-quart (5-to 6-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot; add 2 lamb shanks. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 20 minutes; remove to plate.... - 33.5316
Tomato Soup Chili Con Carne
Fry pepper and onion in butter.
Add balance of ingredients and simmer 1/2 hour.
Serve garnished with parsley and lemon slices. - 26.337
Pork And Green Tomato Stew
Brown meat in oil in a large skillet.
Push meat to sides of skillet; add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft.
Add green tomatoes, chilies, cilantro, marjoram, salt, and water; mix well.
Cover; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and cook until meat is... - 35.1214
Home Made Green Chile Stew
Place a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil, and brown half the meat at a time on all sides; remove with a slotted spoon and reserve.
In pan drippings cook bell pepper and garlic until soft.
In a large kettle (at least 5-qt. size) combine tomatoes... - 38.4857
Pork Stew Mexicali
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/2 inch cubes.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place pan over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain pork, and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe... - 41.5708