- » Mexican Stewed Tomatoes
Mexican Stewed Tomatoes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mexican Stewed Tomatoes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mexican Stewed Tomatoes recipes.
Well, now though called stew, this Mexican Stew is not at all chunky. Mexican Stew is a Mexican-Style stew with a lot of flavor. Something you will love! - 29.5456
Mexican Beef Stew
The mexican beef stew is a peppy and spicy stew that I prepare whenver we crave for a little mexican flavor for our dinner table without sweating it out in the kitchen. Cooked in a dutch oven, the mexican beef stew is prepared along with vegetables and... - 44.2056
1. Rinse beans thoroughly in sieve under cold running water, picking out any debris or blemished beans.
2. Combine beans, water and ham hock in 4- or 5-quart (4- or 5-L) Dutch oven. Heat over high heat to boiling; reduce heat to very low. Simmer, covered,... - 34.1235
Mexican Chicken Stew
Spray a slow cooker container with olive oil-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine cabbage, carrots, onion, stewed tomatoes, Splenda, and chili seasoning.
Stir in chicken pieces.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Mix well before serving. - 34.2372
Mexican Zucchini Stew
Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes and blot dry with paper towels.
Heat oil in heavy saucepan or stove-to-table casserole.
Add pork cubes and cook slowly until browned, stirring continuously.
Remove to small bowl.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add onions, peppers,... - 40.3751
Beef Stew Mexican Style
The mexican beef stew is a savory and spicy stew made with beef. Cooked along with red wine and green chili salsa, this beef stew offers a great explosion of flavors. Herbed with oregano, this mexican beef stew is best served with homemade dinner rolls and a... - 33.6023
Mexican Stew Ole
Dredge meat in flour, cook in hot oil in a Dutch oven until meat is browned.
Add remaining ingredients, stir well.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 2 1/2 hours, stirring meat occasionally. - 30.0306
Mexican Pork Stew
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat and cartilage from the pork.
2. Slice the meat into 1-inch cubes.
3. In a marinating bowl, soak the chili pepper in hot water for about 20 minutes or until very soft.
4. Wear... - 42.6059
Mexican Hamburger Stew
Brown chuck in a large skillet; push to 1 side.
Saute onion in same pan until soft; season with salt, chili powder, pepper and garlic salt.
Combine tomato soup, vegetable-beef soup and kidney beans in kettle.
Bring to boiling; lower heat and simmer 10... - 32.3364
The mexican beef stew is a spicy and savory beef stew made with stew beef. Spiced with chili relish, and flavored with oregano, vinegar and garlic, the mexican stew has potatoes, carrots and onions in it. the mexican stew can be served with stuffed tortillas... - 37.9675
Chili Verde Mexican Stew
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Chop both beef and pork meat into 1-inch cubes.
3) In a large cooking pot, add in the cubed meat, 1 chopped onion, 3 cloves of garlic, salt and powdered garlic. Add in enough water to cover the meat,... - 46.0163
Heat oil in a large heavy pot or Dutch oven.
Add meat, onion and garlic.
Saute until meat is browned on all sides.
Cover and simmer 1 hour, adding more water as needed.
Add tomatoes, beef broth, salt and chili powder.
Bring to a boil.
Stir in... - 43.9358
Mexican Chicken Stew
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the oil.
2. Add the onions and cook for five minutes or until they are starting to turn golden brown and softened.
3. Add the garlic at the last minute of cooking to make it soft.
4. Stir in the chipotle sauce, sugar, and... - 45.7873
Mexican Meat Stew
1.Take a flameproof casserole dish, and heat oil in it.
2.Add meat to it and fry so that it is brown from all sides.
3.Take the meat out on a platter.
4.Add onion, green pepper and celery to the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
5.Place the beef in the... - 45.2369
Make way for some delicious Mexican food. Yes people from the kitchen of chef A Kwan, check out the video of the yummy and delicious Mexican Stew. A delicious main dish. Everyone should try out this recipe. - 106.765
Chicken Stew Mexican Style
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the chicken pieces and potatoes. In a medium bowl, stir together the salsa, chiles, and taco seasoning mix. Pour over the chicken and potatoes and mix well; level the top. Pour the tomato sauce over all,... - 27.6714
New Mexican Chicken Wing And Green Chile Stew
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken in batches and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 10 minutes per batch. Remove chicken to a platter as it browns.
2. Add onion to pan,... - 31.4023
Mexican Potato Soup
1 Brown the bacon in a large kettle. Add the potato cubes and stir until they are coated with drippings.
2 Add the water, tomato sauce, onion and salt. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 1 hour.
3 Place the green cilantro and grated cheese in 6 soup bowls.... - 32.0261
Mexican Pot Roast
1. Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
2. In a Dutch oven type pot, brown the pot roast in hot oil.
3. Remove meat temporarily to a platter.
4. Add onion and garlic to the dripping and fry till limp.
5. Combine tomatoes, green chili, taco mix,... - 45.5809
Mexican Chicken Soup
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Place the chicken breasts skin side up on a sheet pan.
Rub with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until done.
When the chicken is cool enough to handle, discard the skin and bones, and... - 48.0277
Slow Cooker Mexican Beans
Elevate beans to a new and delicious flavor level with a punch of chiili powder and taco seasoning. - 35.9326
1 Combine chicken, water, onion, celery, salt and pepper to taste in a large pot or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 2 hours, or till chicken is tender.
2 Remove chicken and skim fat off broth. Strain broth, discarding all... - 37.6903
Pork And Beans, Mexican Style
1. Heat a medium skillet over moderate heat.
2. Add the bacon and sauté it until it is browned and crisp.
3. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon onto paper towel and drain. When slightly cool crumble and keep aside.
4. To the drippings in the... - 42.4144
Mexicali Chicken Stew
Place half of taco seasoning in small bowl.
Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch pieces; coat with taco seasoning.
Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Cook and stir chicken 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add tomatoes, corn, beans, and remaining taco... - 29.0264
Home Made Green Chile Stew
Place a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil, and brown half the meat at a time on all sides; remove with a slotted spoon and reserve.
In pan drippings cook bell pepper and garlic until soft.
In a large kettle (at least 5-qt. size) combine tomatoes... - 40.0667
Spicy Green Chile Stew
1 If chiles are fresh, parch and peel them removing the ribs, seeds and tops.
2 Flour the pork and brown it in the drippings in a skillet. Remove pork to a large stewing pot, 3- to 5-quart size. Add the onions to the fat remaining in the skillet and cook... - 36.4048
Pozole Hominy Stew
In 3-quart casserole, combine beef, 4 cups water, onion, and salt.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 45 minutes.
Add hominy and tomatoes with chilies.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 30 minutes or till... - 40.0112
Green Chile Stew
In a heavy skillet, brown the pork over medium to medium-high heat, adding a little oil if needed.
When the pork is browned, transfer it to a large stockpot.
Add the onion and some more oil to the same skillet and saute until the onions turn a golden brown, 5... - 40.801
Chipotle Chicken Stew With Sweet Potato
Chipotles are smoked jalapeño peppers that are canned in a tomato sauce called adobo. They add a beautiful spicy and smoky flavor to foods. They are packed with their seeds so they can be quite hot. The amount of chipotles that you choose to use will depend... - 125.098
Chile Verde - Pork Stew
This meal is a labor of love and patience. It will take you a while to have it ready but the final result will be worth it! Serve it with rice or in a burrito. Either way you will be in for a treat. - 131.729
Pork And Green Tomato Stew
Brown meat in oil in a large skillet.
Push meat to sides of skillet; add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft.
Add green tomatoes, chilies, cilantro, marjoram, salt, and water; mix well.
Cover; bring to boiling, reduce heat, and cook until meat is... - 37.7143
Fish & Rice Stew
Heat oil in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add onions; cook, stirring, until onions are soft (about 7 minutes).
Stir in parsley and rice and cook until rice is slightly toasted (about 3 more minutes).
Add tomatoes (break up with a... - 39.2167
Chili Con Carne Stew
1) In a large pan, heat the oil and fry the onion till it is tender.
2) Add the mince in batches and stir and cook over moderate heat till brown.
3) Add the chili powder and salt to taste and mix well.
4) Add the green pepper, tomatoes and tomato puree... - 39.5816
Spicy Pork & Sausage Stew
This stew is very spicy. If you want to reduce the heat go ahead and use less Chipotle pepper. - 133.567
Mexican Chilli Con Carne
In a saucepan, melt butter on low fire.
Add onion, capsicum, pemianto, grated yam and garlic.
Cook for 5 minutes stirring frequently.
Sprinkle about 2 to 3 tablespoon water, cover and let cook till yam is just tender.
Liquidise tomatoes and pass through a... - 39.4027
Red Snapper Veracruz
1. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper. Dip in flour to coat both sides; shake off excess.
2. Heat oil in 12-inch (30-cm) skillet over medium heat until hot. Add garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove garlic with slotted spoon... - 35.7744
Oyster Stew With Vegetables
Drain oysters, reserving liquid.
Cut up any large oysters, if desired; set aside.
In saucepan cook chopped onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in oyster liquid and undrained tomatoes; add potatoes, olives, capers, salt,... - 42.1662
Tomato Soup Chili Con Carne
Fry pepper and onion in butter.
Add balance of ingredients and simmer 1/2 hour.
Serve garnished with parsley and lemon slices. - 28.5715
Tangy Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Place chilies in small bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Heat lard in 5- to 6-quart (5-to 6-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot; add 2 lamb shanks. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 20 minutes; remove to plate.... - 35.2102
Pot Roast With Vegetables
1. Heat lard in 5-quart (5-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add beef; cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove to plate.
2. Add onions and garlic to pan; saute over medium heat until soft, 6 to 8 minutes. Add... - 38.8966
Pork Stew Mexicali
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/2 inch cubes.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place pan over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides, stirring frequently.
Drain pork, and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe... - 43.289
In 3-quart saucepan combine beef, the 4 cups water, onion, and salt.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add hominy and undrained tomatoes with chilies.
Cover; simmer 30 minutes more.
Blend the 1/2 cup cold water into flour; add to beef mixture.
Cook and stir till... - 37.7563
New Mexico Style Green Chili And Pork Stew With Potatoes
Heat the 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add the pork and saute until gray.
Remove from the pan and place in a 4-quart heavy saucepan.
Saute the onions and garlic in the same pan, using a little more oil if needed.
Add the... - 40.2347
Agents Action Green Chili Stew
Brown diced steak in hot shortening; add chiles, tomatoes, and enough water to cover.
Simmer until meat is tender (about 2 hours).
Pinto or kidney beans may be added to this. - 28.5318
Beef Stew In A Pot
In Dutch oven brown meat, half at a time, in hot oil.
Return all meat to Dutch oven.
Add the 3 cups water, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Cover; simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Cut ancho and pasilla chilies open.
Discard stems and seeds.
Cut chilies into small pieces with... - 43.7087
This is a Mexican dish which is a vegetarian version made by Chef Brian. There are steps to be followed in the recipe to the tee! Watch the video as Chef Brian makes this hearty warm soup! - 112.459
Wonder how to make your snacks a hot favorite with everyone? Serve them with this spicy salsa dip. This famous dip from Mexico can now be recreated in your home kitchen with easy tips by Chef Keith Snow. All it takes is a couple of minutes and some handy... - 98.0486
Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup
1. In a large saucepan, cook onion in oil over medium heat until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic, chiles, jalapeno pepper, and cumin. Cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add broth and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Add chicken, reduce heat to medium-low, and... - 30.1254
Shrimp & Sausage On Mexican Rice
In a shallow 2-quart baking dish, mix rice, tomatoes, water, and broth; cover tightly.
Bake in a 350° oven until rice is tender to bite, 50 to 60 minutes.
About 15 minutes before rice is done, crumble sausage into 1-inch chunks in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan... - 36.7876
Stuffed Mexican Pizza Pie
1 Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2 Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
3 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over high heat until hot.
4 Add in beef, onion and bell pepper.
5... - 42.4884
Zuza Zak's Weeknight Dinners: Healthy Chilli Con Carne
So you love the Mexican Chili Con Carne, but trying to curb the calories? You would thank your stars that you landed on this page. Watch the chef prepare the Mexican Chili Con Carne with a Healthy Twist now. - 85.0675
Chili Con Goji
While Goji Berries may or may not have miraculous properties, they certainly have a wonderful flavor which HHTV host Michelle Koen puts to great use in -of all things- a Chili recipe! - 39.0999
Chili Con Carne
Cook ground beef in a large skillet, stirring until crumbled into small pieces and well browned.
Add onion and garlic to meat; cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add tomatoes to skillet and chop into bite size chunks.
Stir in kidney beans, chili... - 33.209
Chilli Con Carne
*Remember to prepare a Jacket Potato or Rice whilst cooking to serve with the chilli…
Finely peel and chop the Onions and Garlic. Then gently fry for 5 minutes with a little oil.
Now add the Cinnamon, Cumin, Chilli Powder and Minced Beef to the pan,... - 36.6364
1) In a skillet, cook the salt pork, until slightly tender.
2) Stir in the beef cubes and paprika, saute until browned.
3) Stir in the tomato soup, water, green pepper, onion, bay leaves, and red pepper.
4) Cover and cook over a low heat, stirring... - 42.6741
Spicy Chili Con Carne
If dried beans are used, wash carefully and discard any imperfect ones.
Place in saucepan with water to cover and soak overnight.
Wash thoroughly again and cover beans with fresh water.
Cook over low heat until beans are tender, about 3 hours.
Drain... - 43.787
Classic Chili Con Carne
1. Take a skillet and add fat or oil into it. Saute the onion it until it becomes tender.
2. Blend in the beef suet and cook it slowly until suet completely gets rendered and onion gets disintegrated into the fat.
3. Add garlic, meat and salt.
4.... - 41.8508
Southwestern Swiss Steak
1 Mix together first 6 ingredients and pour into a shallow pan large enough for the beef. Trim excess fat from meat and pierce it deeply on both sides several times, using a meat fork.
2 Marinate the meat in the mixture in refrigerator overnight. Next day,... - 38.593
Chili Con Came
– In a large skillet, heat oil, melt butter and cook ground beef, onions and celery over low heat.
– Add other ingredients.
– Simmer over low heat from 25 to 30 minutes. - 35.7859
1 Melt the lard in a saucepan over medium heat.
2 Saute the chopped onion in the lard. Add the flour and mix well.
3 Add the stewed tomatoes or chicken broth, chopped chiles, garlic and seasonings. Simmer for 20 minutes. - 32.9022
1) In a blender, add the tomatoes and garlic powder.
2) Pulse the blender just two to three times.
3) Allow the mix to sit for 30 minutes till the flavors blend in well.
4) Serve with baked nachos. - 31.4569
Quick And Easy Vegetable Gumbo In 5 Minute
If you are looking to whomp up a gutsy meal without spending a fortune, this is it. Betty whomps up yet another unbelievably quick and easy vegetable dish that is not only highly appetizing, but also very filling. Prepared in five minutes flat, this is one... - 97.5064
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Cling wrap and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
3. Serve chilled with grilled chicken/grilled beef/ grill mutton or with unsalted chips and crackers. - 40.251
Cut the veal into small cubes.
Fry the chopped onion in lard, add tomato puree, red paprika and dilute with a little water.
Then add veal, salt and stew quickly.
From time to time stir and add a little water, if its own juice has evaporated.
When the meat... - 32.2658
New Mexican Pork Chop Bake
1 Melt butter or drippings in a large deep skillet or casserole. Saute onion rings until they become translucent. Push aside in the pan.
2 Quickly brown the pork chops in the same pan and remove to a plate. Add the green chiles to the onion and mix, then top... - 36.4677
Quick Gangbang Chili
Melt fat in large, heavy skillet or saucepan.
Add beef, green pepper and onion.
Cook until meat is well browned, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato sauce, salt, pepper, chili powder, sugar, vinegar.
Cover and cook 25 minutes.
Serves 25. - 38.0386
Rufus Valdez World Championship Chile
1 If green chiles are fresh, parch .
2 Put the beef in a skillet, adding a little fat if necessary, and cook, stirring often. Put the pork in another skillet and cook. Break up any lumps that form in either skillet. When the meats start to brown, cover and... - 36.4897
1. Saute onions.
2 Brown hamburger.
3. Mix all ingredients together. Season to taste.
4. Simmer for 15 minutes. - 30.8537
Chile Verde is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Chile Verde is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 43.1285
1 Place the beans in a bowl, add 3 cups water, and let soak overnight.
2 Pour the beans and soaking water into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer until tender, about 1 hour. Stir occasionally to prevent scorching or burning. About 10 minutes... - 40.8909
1. In a large frying pan saute onion in olive oil or salad oil such that softened, stir in chili powder and cook for 1 minute.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer with cover for 30 minutes to blend flavors.
3. Serve over hot corn... - 38.5098
Tablecloth Stainer Chicken
1. Place chilies in small bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Cut potatoes lengthwise into quarters; cut quarters crosswise into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) thick slices.
3. Place chilies and 1/3 cup (80 mL) of the soaking water in blender container; discard... - 39.1758
1. In large frying pan saute onion in olive oil or salad oil until softened, stir in chili powder and cook for 1 minute.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients, cover and simmer 30 minutes to blend flavors.
3. To serve accompany with hot corn bread,... - 38.3805
Southwestern Pork Stew
In a large resealable plastic bag, combine pork, cumin, salt and cayenne; shake to coat evenly.
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle over medium heat, brown pork in oil; drain.
Add green peppers, onions and garlic; saute for 3 minutes.
Add potatoes, tomatoes, V-8... - 39.9241
1. Coat veal with a mixture of flour and 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Heat a small amount of lard in a large skillet, add meat, and brown well on all sides.
3. Put browned meat into a large electric cooker.
4. Heat a small amount of lard in a skillet, add garlic,... - 40.2752
Lima Beans And Tomatoes
1. Saute mushrooms, garlic, and onion until transparent.
2. Cook lima beans, celery, and carrots.
3. Combine tomatoes, including juice, with onion mixture and lima bean mixture. Adjust consistency by adding water. Simmer. - 27.5824
Baked Lima Beans With Tomatoes
Combine lima beans, undrained tomatoes, onion, garlic, basil, marjoram, and dash pepper.
Turn into a 1-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350Â° oven for 30 minutes.
Sprinkle with cheese. - 28.8392
Baked Fish Fillets With Hot Tomato Salsa
Heat oven to 400°F.
Spray 11 x 7-inch baking dish with nonstick vegetable cooking spray.
Arrange fillets, slightly overlapping, in prepared dish.
Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
In small mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, salsa and tomato... - 37.6303
Red Wine Seafood Stew
1 Clean the fish heads and bones thoroughly, removing the gills (if present) and any traces of blood or organs. Split the heads if large. Place the heads and bones in a nonalu-minum stockpot.
2 Trim green tops and roots from the green... - 45.5302
Pork And Beans Mexican Style
The pork and beans mexican style is a peppy and spicy mexican recipe for pork along with pinto or kidney beans. Cooked as a stew along with the flavors of tomatoes, oregano, chili powder and cumin, the pork and beans mexican style is very filling and has the... - 44.1112
Hot Mexican Salad
Combine the first 7 ingredients in frypan and saute until lightly browned.
Melt the cheese in a double boiler and stir in the tomatoes.
Combine the lettuce and tomato, then toss with the hamburger mixture.
Add the corn chips and pour the cheese mixture over... - 37.0632
Mexican Macaroni lend a Mexican flavor to this long established family favorite. I make this particular Mexican Macaroni with turkey. Really easy to make! - 38.1407
Mexican Pork Chops
Mexican Pork Chops is a unique and winning pork preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love the Mexican Pork Chops. - 35.3982
1. Heat 4 tablespoons broth in large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Stir-fry garlic, onion, pepper and chicken for about 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
3. Stir in drained stewed tomatoes, chili, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
4. Bring mixture to a... - 38.2601
Non-fat Mexican Chicken
1) In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, heat 4 tablespoons broth and cook garlic, onion, pepper and chicken in it for about 10 minutes until chicken is cooked well.
2) Mix in drained stewed tomatoes, chili, chili powder and cayenne pepper and... - 41.7831
Mexican Minced Meat Dish
1) Arrange all the required ingredients.
2) In a baking dish, pour 1 tablespoon... - 46.7736
Melt the butter, add the green pepper and onion and simmer 5 min. or until tender.
Add the flour, stir until smooth, then add the milk.
When blended add the cheese, stirring until melted; then add the tomatoes.
Add next the beaten egg yolks and... - 36.3503
Mexican Hashbrown Casserole
Ground beef is sauteed with vegetables, taco spice, and stewed tomatoes - while a surprise addition of cream cheese adds just the right level of silkiness at the very end! Join The Kitchen Witch as she puts together this wonderful weeknight dish. - 0
Mexican Breakfast Huevos Rancheros
In a large skillet, saute onion, green pepper and garlic in oil until tender.
Stir in tomatoes and seasonings; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
Make six indentations in the tomato mixture with a spoon.
Break eggs into indentations.
Cover and cook on low... - 34.7606
Mexican Pot Roast
Brown meat in a little oil.
Add water, seasonings and vegetables.
Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
Remove cover; cut meat into bite-size pieces and simmer for an additional 30 minutes until thickened. - 31.6025
Mexican Turkey Chili Mac
1. Take a large nonstick skillet, sauté turkey for 5 to 6 minutes over medium-high heat such that the turkey loses its pink color and drain it.
2. Then stir in taco seasoning, tomatoes, corn and macaroni, lower the heat to medium and cook for 4 to 5... - 35.2585
1. In a skillet heat the butter, add the chicken and brown on all sides. Remove the chicken to a kettle and cover with water. Add the garlic and salt, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the chicken is tender, about one-half hour.... - 36.0735
In a large skillet cook the tortillas in the chicken broth until golden.
Remove and set aside.
Add onion and cook until tender.
Drain tomatoes and reserve liquid.
Add the liquid to the skillet; cover and heat on high for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir... - 36.9419
Fettuccine With Hot Mexican Bean Sauce
1) In a colander, add in the pinto beans. Wash them under cold, running water for about a minute. Let the beans drain for about a minute.
2) Spray a large-sized skillet with the cooking spray. Heat on medium flame. Add in the onions and garlic. Saute... - 46.9419
Mexican Black Beans With Pork
This bean and pork stew is made with canned black beans, allowing you to skip the presoaking and cooking stages. It makes a great, simple meal when served with salad and focaccia or oversized flower tortillas with butter. - 30.8968